Weewaa Whaa Woon (Good Feeling)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i heard on pantown that the pra'ek has been change to por. ken probaly wanna spend more time with his son. atleast hes still in 365 waeng hen ruk with anne. hopefully he doesnt decide to drop out of that one too

transcend89

sarNie Adult
wow so much hope for nothing i though this was written especially for ken and chom??? oh well idk the more i see of por the more i don't like him weird

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Ken is so generous :wub: Spending time w/ his family & son. Since after Noi's miscarriage he has to take care of her too. So sweet of him. But it's okay, I like Por too. I am so glad Chompoo made the move to CH3, she sure is getting lakorns after another and w/ different praeks each time too! :) But I do want to see Ken w/ different actresses too. *sigh. But there is always next time. I'll be so upset to see him w/ Anne in both his new lakorns after another. :rolleyes:

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
What? Noi had a miscarriage?! Awwies.
So it's confirm that Por is the p'ek for this lakorn?
He sure is on a role once again.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I am so disappointed because I wanted to see Chompoo and Ken star together. What is going on?, at first was kon luang ruk because something to do with the director or producer and now it this one. I just hope that in the future no obstacle is in their way.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
they change p'ek? thought was Ken now change to Por? but i'm glad cause like Por. he+Chompoo will look cute together. will wait to see it. but geezs, Por has so many lakorns.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
Por seems to be popular in romance comedy a lot. Anyone has any idea what this one is about?

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know when is this lakorn start filming? I love Chompoo, she has the abilities to be strong nangeke and weak. What ever script is given to her.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Are you serious BUTTERFLY? If so I don't mind the orginal lead either, more than happy. :) Do you have the clip of the fitting?!

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
wow it is for sure. I am really glad. another comedy with ken, and chom she played once in a sitcom and she did a really good job.