Wedding Pix of Thailand's Supermodel and Her Hi-so Man

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
As promised, 3 months after her best friend's (Lookkade Methinee Kingpayom) wedding, Pim and Paul-Dominique (half thai half French) got their big day (s) together. First in France on Sept 8, and then on Sept 18 in Thailand at The Raffles Park Nai Lert hotel.

Congrats to this lovely couple for their recent wedding.

katarina

sarNie Egg
I think I remember her, not too sure though. Sorry I'm not Thai but I used to see her as an MTV VJ, am I correct? Her name is Sonja something like that.
no no ur not wrong... Sonja the mtv vj and the person above's the same person...

anyways aww she got married already?? man.... she's so pretty.......

and wait....what?? Lookade got married? to whom?? any pic's?? gosh thanks for imforming us ChuanpitrK :)

Oh it's the same person as Sonja MTV girl? But I saw my Sonja on TV in S'Pore, not in Thailand. I went to Singapore many years ago with my parents. You mean the Sonja I saw on TV in S'Pore is in fact a Thai model?

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
Oh it's the same person as Sonja MTV girl? But I saw my Sonja on TV in S'Pore, not in Thailand. I went to Singapore many years ago with my parents. You mean the Sonja I saw on TV in S'Pore is in fact a Thai model?

Yes, it's Sonia Couling. Her Mom's Thai, father's Caucasian (I'll have to doubleheck but I remember her Dad's name's Peter...oh ok he's a British musician). Her Thai nickname's Pim. She for a few years worked for MTV Asia based in Singapore. Before that she was a model and actress. Quite famous. She studied in England and upon her return to Thailand she was proposed the MTV job in Singapore.

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
no no ur not wrong... Sonja the mtv vj and the person above's the same person...

anyways aww she got married already?? man.... she's so pretty.......

and wait....what?? Lookade got married? to whom?? any pic's?? gosh thanks for imforming us ChuanpitrK :)

Hi Katarina....Yep, Lookkade got married. Soon after she broke up with the fitness trainer guy, with the help of Helen (you know Helen, right? Her close friend), she started to date Mr. Edward Sharpearl (not sure how to spell his last name), a 41 year old rich British businessman who's the sole copyright owner of Big Brother Thailand program. They got married quickly after. Lookkade said she no more believed in taking time to get to know her man. The relationship between her and Khun X (Rapeepan Bootthong-the fitness guy) lasted 5-6 years and yet it's proven not successful. In addition, she really wanted to have babies asap. Oh by the way Edward used to be her and Helen's boss at Channel V Thailand many years ago(either Channel V or MTV Thailand----well, me too, I'm not too sure, I'm kinda confused now) also.

Here you go. The pix of Lookkade and Edward.

Photo credits to manager.co.th, sanook and dek-d.com

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
congrats to them both. i didn know that Lookkade was married. would like to see who was at there wedding. hopefully Bie and Fang was there hehehe...

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
Other guest stars? OK, lemme check. Wow, I found one interesting couple. They didn't come together, though. P'Noom Kanchai appeared in the party as a representative from "Ratree Samosorn" Show. He had to interview people for the show. And, oops, all of a sudden, he noticed May Fuang-a-rom. He then rushed to say hi and interviewed her. And at the same time the media rushed to take pix of them together and interviewed them. They teased each other a bit when they met and when Noom left, May kinda admitted that P'Noom's behaving better than before and as for their second round relationship, they're re-starting the whole thing. She also said that they got to know each other for 10 years already, the guy's more than just a boyfriend (I think here she's implying that she's too attached to him to drop him or sth like that). Wow, hearing this, I think chances are that May has forgiven P'Noom and they'll be back together sooner or later. I pray for them both. But P'Noom must stop fooling around first.

Thanks Hansa for the pix above.

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
1. Kalamair was there (but where's her sweetheart P.K.?).... So cute, her dress. 2. OMG, P'Tooy Teerapat Sujjakul and Natasha Plienwithee (when will we receive good news from this couple? Seems like we're waiting forever...) 3. Peter Corp Dyrendal and Ase Wang.....hey, I like that necklace!!! 4. OMG (again), Kat English with younger brother.

Thanks Gossipstar for the pix.

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
1. Kalamair was there (but where's her sweetheart P.K.?).... So cute, her dress. 2. OMG, P'Tooy Teerapat Sujjakul and Natasha Plienwithee (when will we receive good news from this couple? Seems like we're waiting forever...) 3. Peter Corp Dyrendal and Osa Waeng (sorry I don't know how to spell correctly her name).....hey, I like that necklace!!! 4. OMG (again), Kat English with younger brother.

Thanks Gossipstar for the pix.

OMG!!!!!!! thank you so much, ur awesome Chunanpitrk :dude: :clap: can't believe my baby Peter Corp Dyrendal was there, oh i am so in love with him :spin: :wub: haven heard of him in so long he need a new album out beside the one with 4gotten!!!! hmmmm....u could please tell me who the chick is with him????? thanks again!!!

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
Hi Sreyya, her name is Ase Wang (in Thailand we call her O-sa Waeng. Peter calls her O-sa, too). She's 26 years old sexy model from Singapore. Daddy's Chinese while Mommy Swedish. She's now based in Hong Kong where she works as a model under Jacky Chan's agency. For 2 years in a row she has been crowned "FHM Sexiest Asian Woman". You know that FHM magazine, right? Peter and Ase have lived together already and he feels that she's the one. Recently she starred in one Thai movie "Suai Laak Sai".

If you like Peter and his adorable smile, I invite you to go to http://www.petercorpdyrendal.com/ .....sometimes Peter comes, I mean once in a while, to chat with his fans. But the sure thing is he reads every single line you write on the webboard. There're nice pix of him and Ase Wang for you to explore too :p :lol: .

ou la la thai stars are all great looking. the outfit of Kamalair is absolutely gorgeous, she's a doll. i need one i mean dress like this for my next party. :lol: thank q for sharing. Sonia Couling and hubby look very much in love. wish the couple the best.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Dang, not trying to be rude or anything, but some thai stars are aiming at a rich, white dude now a day..wat a gold digger..I guess it's all about the fortune, and face..Some even got married to an old dude..I also guess that they all want the so called "leuk lieng" (don't know how to spell it) baby that is half and half nationality...When they see any rich, white dude in thailand that is famous I'm pretty sure they will be all over him like flies..........SOORRY to say it, just my opinion...

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
her husband looks like that korean actor...
shin hyun jung? is it...

anyways.
she's pretty.
congrats to them all!!!

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
1. Hi SunRise...don't call yourself rude. You're NOT. People from free countries have right to voice their opinions... ;)

2. Hi lady_sati.....you're absolutely RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!! They really look similar! I didn't know this Korean actor before, so when you mentioned it, I had to google and I totally agree with you... :lol:

3. Oh hi vina_lek, thanks for dropping by... :p

4. Hey Harman! Thanks.

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
Hi Sreyya, her name is Ase Wang (in Thailand we call her O-sa Waeng. Peter calls her O-sa, too). She's 26 years old sexy model from Singapore. Daddy's Chinese while Mommy Swedish. She's now based in Hong Kong where she works as a model under Jacky Chan's agency. For 2 years in a row she has been crowned "FHM Sexiest Asian Woman". You know that FHM magazine, right? Peter and Ase have lived together already and he feels that she's the one. Recently she starred in one Thai movie "Suai Laak Sai".

If you like Peter and his adorable smile, I invite you to go to http://www.petercorpdyrendal.com/ .....sometimes Peter comes, I mean once in a while, to chat with his fans. But the sure thing is he reads every single line you write on the webboard. There're nice pix of him and Ase Wang for you to explore too :p :lol: .

Thank you!!! and again ur just awesome Chuanpitrk!!! wow, Peter girlfriend is so freakin hot. Hot sexy guy and hot chick it doesnt get better than that. uhhhh....he's half Danish and she's half Swedish...dude their kids will be so cute.