Wedding Pix of Thailand's Supermodel and Her Hi-so Man

juicee

sarNie Elites
i'm kinda surprised that ase didn't know that she shouldn't have worn black to a wedding, considering she is chinese and all.

Siam Centre

sarNie Egg
WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,,,,,,,,,,,,Jae Khem is beautiful and looks marvelous considering her age in the photos above. She didn't come to Pim's wedding because she tried to avoid facing Jae May chai mai? Kid Muen Kan Leuy. The other day I saw Jae Khem with Hia Noom at Ice Monster (roo-jak chai mai ka pi?). Entangled love case jing jing leuy :arrg: :wub: B)

Siam Centre

sarNie Egg
HAAAAAAAAAAAA,,,,,,,,,,,,What? Chakrit and Katreeya English were classmates......WHOAAAAAAA!!!! They don't feel ticklish (jak-ka-jee) when they have to play love scenes? Thanks for the info. Didn't know this before.

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
Qui est cette fille ? Elle semble bien s'amuser.

Bonjour Ginette, ....je suis très désolée :eek: je n'ai pas vu ta question posée il y a quelques jours. Au dessus, c'est la fille de Mom Chao Chatreechalerm Yugala (le célèbre metteur en scène thailandais) et Mom Kamala. Elle s'appelle Mom Rachawong Sreekamroong. Son petit nom est Maengmoom. Est-ce que tu connais Dome et Ploy? J'espère que oui. Récemment Dome avait été tombé amoureux d'elle et on avait trompé Ploy. Mais aujourd'hui Dome et Ploy se sont reconciliés.... :D ;) B) ....merci bien Ginette :clap:

Pic credit to Siamdara. Thanks.

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
i'm kinda surprised that ase didn't know that she shouldn't have worn black to a wedding, considering she is chinese and all.
Yeah, I see. Hahaha...in many Thai lakorn, if you notice well, the disappointed Nang Rai often gets drunk and hysterical learning that Pra-ek and Nang-ek are getting married. Later she unexpectedly (without invitation) shows up in the wedding party, scaring everybody by wearing a black dress with a glass of wine in one hand and a gun in the other (ready to shoot at random). Thanks, Juicee.

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,,,,,,,,,,,,Jae Khem is beautiful and looks marvelous considering her age in the photos above. She didn't come to Pim's wedding because she tried to avoid facing Jae May chai mai? Kid Muen Kan Leuy. The other day I saw Jae Khem with Hia Noom at Ice Monster (roo-jak chai mai ka pi?). Entangled love case jing jing leuy :arrg: :wub: B)

Wow, Siam Centre, I envy you! You saw Noom K. and Khem at Ice Monster? If so, May F. still has a lot to discuss with her boyfriend na... :lol: ...When I'm free, I'll go to Ice Monster too to try. Everything on the menu (from what I saw on TV) looks yummy... :drool: :drool: Hopefully I'll see Noom K. there too. Sawasdee jah... :clap:

Kina

Dubsteppin'
P'Chuanpitrk...roo ruang dara chat mak loey haha...roo ma jak tee-nai? p kong doo kaow (news) ban-toeng brajam na si ja haha...p mee krob-krua tee yoo wong-gan ban-toeng ru blao, ka? hehe...maaaaa...chad mak loey, ka pee!

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Ok, I have to say something about Paul-Dominique.

His body gestures are a tad bit feminine to me. And he looks like a man who plays in li-keh (a type of Thai play).

And in another angle, he's sorta cute.

And I was wondering what he's mixed with? His nose is not an Asian nose at all.

Anyway, they both look so sweet and so in love.

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
P'Chuanpitrk...roo ruang dara chat mak loey haha...roo ma jak tee-nai? p kong doo kaow (news) ban-toeng brajam na si ja haha...p mee krob-krua tee yoo wong-gan ban-toeng ru blao, ka? hehe...maaaaa...chad mak loey, ka pee!

Haha......(be prepared for kara-o-ke now) Nong Amira, deejai jang loei tee dai kui kab nong eek. Mhaeeeeeee...khobkhun nong mak tee chom p na ka. P chua (believe) nong ka haha...Waela krai chom a-rai p, p chua mod loei ka :lol: (p mong loke nai ngae dee ngai ka, hihi)...Ruang wongkarn banterng p tong roo cee ka praw wa fan kong p pen dara sood lor nee ka, khao chue Chakrit Yamnam, nong Amira roochak mai?....Oops!!! :eek: Khortoad ka, p pleur pood arai aok pai nee, bah bah jing jing cheaw. Oh taai laew!!! :eek: ...pluer pood kwamfun kong tua-eng aok ma dung dung na ka hihi... :wub: :lol:

Teejing laew pen praw p chob doo TV kab arn nangsue pim na ka, Thai-rath rue Daily News a-rai tamnong nee lae...hihi...Arn took wan, wan la lek wan la noy ka. Khobkhun na ka, naruk jang loei.

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
Ok, I have to say something about Paul-Dominique.

His body gestures are a tad bit feminine to me. And he looks like a man who plays in li-keh (a type of Thai play).

And in another angle, he's sorta cute.

And I was wondering what he's mixed with? His nose is not an Asian nose at all.

Anyway, they both look so sweet and so in love.
Paul-Dominique (Thai nickname is Win) is half Thai half French from Corsica. Pim Sonia said Khunyaai (maternal grandmother) of Win offered them a house in Ajjaccio as a wedding present. I then guess that the guy's mother's French while the father's Thai. Win can speak and understand Thai pretty well.

Oh Nong Amira, I laughed a great deal becoz of you. It's SO TRUE that this Win can look like a li-kay man. Once he wears a heavy make-up, plus gets dressed in the li-kay outfits, wow, he'll sure look like Somsak Pakdee, Banharn Sit-homhuan or one of those guys na!!! :lol:

But in another angle, he looks like a Korean actor.

The most important thing is they look so much in love. The happiness shines through their eyes and their smiles.

oh oh la la, il a du sang corse dans les veines ! Moi je suis de Marseilles, alors je connais bien la Corse (Corsica) et les corses ! Ce sont des gens tres coriaces avec un caractere tres affirme ! Rappelez vous Napoleon ... Meme temperament que les gens de Nakhon Sri Tammarat en Thailand .... Chere ChuanpitrK, y a t il chew Win des traits de caractere qui montrent son origines corse ? Hahaha ?

Merci pour la video !!!!!!

Ginette de Marseilles (a cote de la Corse)