Wedding Pix of Thailand's Supermodel and Her Hi-so Man

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
Bad news a bit for you and Peter Corp's lovers. I switched on TV yesterday (I'm at home in Thailand now) for entertainment news on True Visions (cable TV), they still talked about Peter slightly underdressed (Like too casual, no tie, no jacket, sth like that) but the worst of all is his hot girlfriend being dressed in black, which is quite inappropriate for Thai culture. It's as if they were going to the funeral hahaha.... Oh yeah I just noticed that. Man, not only the dress, but take a look at Peter's present (in his hand as shown in the pic above), OMG, the ribbon is black and the box is white and black ....hahaha... :lol: ...And just now, really just now, I went to 2 popular Thai websites, OMG, Peter Corp has been severely criticised as well (for not telling or warning the girlfriend...she's from other country, you know....)

Oh poor Ter (Peter's nickname)! He returned to Thailand when he's already 19, how can he be well aware of all the things....It's good enough already that he's so fluent in Thai language.

But it should be OK, if Sonia and the rich hubby who seem to be western oriented don't care much, right?

BTW, I wonder whether in the U.S, for instance, it's appropriate or not to attend the wedding with black dresses. During my studies in the U.S. many years ago, I attended 2 wedding ceremonies and I took lots of pix. I checked from the albums and didn't see any ladies dressed in black. In China, black is not appropriate (they like red). In Thailand, black is forbidden. It's a curse.

Errrrrr....could anyone tell me if black is OK for wedding ceremonies in the western world? Just by curiousity. I'm not superstitious (I'm indifferent to colors but I'm afraid of ghosts and the unseeable ones, though :eek: ).... :lol:

Thanks...

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
thanks for sharing...wow lots of thai celeberity attended the weeding
its pretty weird how these day most of these thai lady are getting married to them british/white guys

PaoKeek

sarNie Egg
Bonjour P'Maem. Me too P'Maem, I'm afraid of ghosts. My maman says I'm stupid but herself she's so scared of Nang Mak. I checked with her she said no no no in Thailand we must not wear black when attending a wedding party. Sort of bad luck to the couple.

By da way, Pim Sonia is fine. But I don't like Look Khate.

donna

sarNie Adult
it might just be superstition. i've seen some people wear black dresses to a wedding before. when i went to my friend's wedding another friend had on a red dress and many ppl were saying that she was trying to draw attention away from the bride. i don't think that i've worn black to a wedding but it shouldn't matter i think?

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Oh wow...Pim got married. Gosh she's so pretty. Her man isn't all that great looking but he is okay. Anyway, it's not about looks. If they are happy, and it looks like it, then double deuce to them.

Btw, is that Tui Theerapat in the pic above Peter's pic? It looks like him. Man I haven't heard from Tui in so long. I used to think he is cute, with those dimpled smiles. I still think he's cute.

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
To PaoKeek... :D ...bonjour Nong P, ça va?....I think it's Mae Nak or Nang Nak. Nang Mak doesn't exist... :lol:

To xxGREENxx....yes, I've noticed that also.

To donna....thanks...oh that's it what I wanted to know. You've seen people wear black dresses to the wedding before, right? OK, ok. Might be just a superstition.

To Amira...yep, that's Tui Teerapat with Anna (Natasha Plienvitheee--another Thailand's famous model). I saw Tui a couple of times at Emporium. Oh he's really good looking. But he's not photogenic. In addition, from this pix, it's like he's put on weights. Tui now is the boss of Seed Radio (subsidiary of Modern 9 TV). Rumour has it that next year he's gonna get married with this Anna. Here is the first time the couple willingly showed off together in front of the media. Before this, they played hide and seek.

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
Who is who here, do you know or can you guess? :lol: Pic #3, OMG, time flies!!!

Credit to gossipstar for the pix.

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, Cindy's absolutely gorgeous!

But Pim's wedding dress is very, very sparkling as it's designed by P'Khai Somchai Kaewthong (he's considered a fashion icon of Thailand).

Thanks Gossipstar again for the pic.

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
Bad news a bit for you and Peter Corp's lovers. I switched on TV yesterday (I'm at home in Thailand now) for entertainment news on True Visions (cable TV), they still talked about Peter slightly underdressed (Like too casual, no tie, no jacket, sth like that) but the worst of all is his hot girlfriend being dressed in black, which is quite inappropriate for Thai culture. It's as if they were going to the funeral hahaha.... Oh yeah I just noticed that. Man, not only the dress, but take a look at Peter's present (in his hand as shown in the pic above), OMG, the ribbon is black and the box is white and black ....hahaha... :lol: ...And just now, really just now, I went to 2 popular Thai websites, OMG, Peter Corp has been severely criticised as well (for not telling or warning the girlfriend...she's from other country, you know....)

Oh poor Ter (Peter's nickname)! He returned to Thailand when he's already 19, how can he be well aware of all the things....It's good enough already that he's so fluent in Thai language.

But it should be OK, if Sonia and the rich hubby who seem to be western oriented don't care much, right?

BTW, I wonder whether in the U.S, for instance, it's appropriate or not to attend the wedding with black dresses. During my studies in the U.S. many years ago, I attended 2 wedding ceremonies and I took lots of pix. I checked from the albums and didn't see any ladies dressed in black. In China, black is not appropriate (they like red). In Thailand, black is forbidden. It's a curse.

Errrrrr....could anyone tell me if black is OK for wedding ceremonies in the western world? Just by curiousity. I'm not superstitious (I'm indifferent to colors but I'm afraid of ghosts and the unseeable ones, though :eek: ).... :lol:

Thanks...

no i have been to a lot of Americans weddings and it is appropriate to wear any color dresses that u want. i have been to wedding were the brides maid dress was BLACK !!!! Americans arent superstitious on what color dress u wear. i am cambodian and i wear black dress to a weddings too...i dont think thats inappropriate for khmer weddings or my parents or elders woudl have said something to me. wow, my poor baby Peter and his girlfriend!!!!! the people should give them a break they didnt know it was bad luck to wear black. i didnt know its bad luck to wear black either and a wedding. i hope all is well for Peter. thanks for the updated ;) ^_^

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
OMG, THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH, SREYYA. That's what I wanted to know. Becoz right now many people on one website are criticising Louis Scott too (apart from Peter Corp..wow, he's not alone... :lol: ) becoz he came to Sonia's wedding, accompanied by his girlfriend Ellie who dressed in total black from head to toe.. :lol: ...But I haven't yet found any pic of Ellie.

By the way, I've been to Siam Reap and visited Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom twice. So amazing. I love your country.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Who are they??? I've never seen them before.
The guy's cute!!! But that girl is...not that great looking.

max

sarNie Elites

Is that lady the one who played in Pleng Ruk Rim Fung Khong as Alexandria's mom?! If it is her, I think she is one of the prettiest older Thai actresses... even though she does not look old at all. Haha...

congrats to them! :D but her husband is only ok-looking...

may f. looks gorgeous at that wedding! i haven't seen may and num in a picture together before... cindy looks gorgeous too!

max

sarNie Elites
OH, I forgot to write my opinion... haha. I think her husband is... okay I guess. For somebody as beautiful and sexy as her, she can do way better. And as for Lookade, OMG, her husband looks so old. He does not look good at all... no offense. Anyways, still CONGRATS to them. Hopefully they will live happily for the restof their lives!

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
Hi Amira, the guy is cute and the girl is not that great looking, right?

Haha...that girl in question is Youyi (Alisa Inthusmith), you won't believe it, 10 years ago (maybe less), she was so piping hot and was voted the sexiest Thai girl alive or sth like that by DUREX. She was a close friend of Look Kade Methinee. But look at her now, so skinny like a sick person. Everybody was shocked seeing her like this (in bad shape) at the party but Youyi said she was doing fine and that she enjoyed exercising for fear of getting fat. When asked what kind of sport was it that she enjoyed, she replied of course tennis and that her secret of losing weights was due to the fact that she played a lot of tennis like 3 times a week, one hour each time. Haha..thanks very much for the tip...but....wait a minute...that's not a lot, Youyi, 3 times a week, each time 1 hour...that'll be only 3 hours a week... :lol:

Her hubby is Spanish. He's a tennis player cum tennis teacher in Bangkok.

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
Hi thai-lakorn-fan-forever, haha..you said you haven't seen May F and Noom Kanchai in a picture together before. I'M IMPRESSED WITH THIS REMARK! You know why? You're proven a real Thai lakorn fan. Noom Kanchai said this was the first time in 10 years of their relationship that they happened to be together in a party and took photos in front of the media.

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
Hi Max, hey how r u?

I agree with you, Max, about Lookkade's hubby. Anyhow, he's super rich. With the power of money, he can do whatsoever. Maybe Lookkade can suggest him a renowed plastic surgeon sooner or later, no? (Better do it now, though.. :rolleyes:...time has come..)

Yes, you got it right. That's "Poo" Mantana Himathongkham. She played Alexandra's mom in Pleng Ruk Rim Fung Khong. She's pregnant with her 3rd child currently. Mantana was crowned the 2nd runner up of Miss Thailand Universe Beauty Pageant in 1998.