Wanida

juicee

sarNie Elites
ladytrosel said:
I have to agree with everyone, Wanida is one of the best classic series that I never get tired of watching. Another I also consider a classic is the one Mew played with Willy (can't remember the title but something about the Dark Mansion). :)
[post="35482"][/post]​
it's called Prasat Mued

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
I think it was pretty good, i watch this many years after the lakorn on airs and i find the scen and setting and custome a big old.
I think this lakorn would be much better if they remake it and keep the same story line.

Rakniran

ladytrosel said:
I have to agree with everyone, Wanida is one of the best classic series that I never get tired of watching. Another I also consider a classic is the one Mew played with Willy (can't remember the title but something about the Dark Mansion). :)
[post="35482"][/post]​

do you mean Dome thong*golden mansion*? Thats one of saranyu classis series too,but is Nattarika that starr with him,not Mew.Yeah,taht series is one of my favorite too.After watching that series.Nattarika was one of my favorite actress..

bopha

sarNie Elites
it was my first lakorn ... :D it's the best ever ... Mew and Saranyu did aloso play together in Wanalee, i heard that i good one too but never watch it coz can't find this lak

onahc

sarNie Elites
Rakniran said:
do you mean Dome thong*golden mansion*? Thats one of saranyu classis series too,but is Nattarika that starr with him,not Mew.Yeah,taht series is one of my favorite too.After watching that series.Nattarika was one of my favorite actress..
[post="59934"][/post]​
I think she's talking about prasad mude.

Anika

sarNie Egg
Wanida is a Classic! I love it! I've been looking around for it at video stores, but too bad they don't have it. Also, I don'k they should remake the series. No offense, remakes usually turn out pretty bad. In my opinion that is.

slee00

sarNie Adult
HuabNag said:
I should buy this lakorn after all these comments. It sound very interesting.
[post="108741"][/post]​

i KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN! i CHECKED AND THE PRICE WAS NOT CHEAP!

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Instead of remaking lakorns they should retouch and then rerelease the classics like Americans do to their movies so the quality of the picture is better. Stuff that's out there from the olden days are just copies from the tvs and whatnot so even the best quality picture isn't all that for the price its going for.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
It is interesting to think the new casts if they were to remake "Wanita". I nominate Ken and Jenny, but they already in a period lakorn.

However, some lakorns are just meant to not be remade. Just like the beloved "Gone with the Wind", no one should dare touch "Wanida." Nothing could ever meet up the casting and music.

This lakorn is a classic, I hope that they will respect it and keep it as it.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
HuabNag said:
Where did you checked, is from sarN world? how much does it cost?
[post="116626"][/post]​
at ethai.cd under old lakorn... way overprice, but you have to pay for the best!!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
iamnowhere said:
at ethai.cd under old lakorn... way overprice, but you have to pay for the best!!
[post="116638"][/post]​
thanks iamnowhere.... I'll have to check it for myself.

sarN

sarNie Granny
if ya buddies interest and have a paypla account just send me $20 at sarnworld@comcast.net and i'll send u a copy it in 6 dvd orginal record from vhs .