Wanida

natty

Chubs
i was hoping someone would do it but since no one then i'll do a short version of it..

saranyu's brother owed mew's father alot of money.. saranyu's uncle is also mew's grandfather... his brother then ran away because he could not pay off the debt.. so mew's father made a deal with saranyu that if he marries mew then they dont have to pay the debt but he also made saranyu sigh all this agreement that she is to go stay in his house as a wife, sign a marriage paper but only in name only.. saranyu already has a girlfriend that he loves very much.. his mother absolutely hates mew family especially the grandmother.. she was the one who lied to mew's grandfather, telling him that her grandmother had an affair and stole the family's jewelry but the grandfather later found out it was false and hid the jewelry in the family's grave where mew and saranyu will later find... anyways.. at first mew thought that saranyu fell in love with her because that was what her father told her.. but on her wedding night he left her in her room.. then later she found out that he didnt love her and that he married her to pay debt.. but as time goes by, his girlfriend's true self revealed and he saw that mew was a really kind and loving girl so he fell in love with her.. yadee yadee yah.. lol..

loonk

sarNie Egg
hi, i was just wonderind if any body, i mean anybody have this movie, please let
me know . i'm willing to buy it. i watch this movie along time ago and it was really good. their my two favor actor and actress.

moonfaerrie

sarNie Hatchling
i don't own this lakorn but my cousin does and i borrowed his. love this lakorn, seen it 3 times already, one of my all time favorite. would post it up if i have all the equipment and instructions on how to post it, but i'm not much of a computer person, can only dl and watch.

juicee

sarNie Elites
aww i love that lakorn. i wanna watch it again too.

mokka

sarNie Adult
thanks for the summary... does anyone know if they have another lakorn together or not? if they do, could u give me the summary of that one and the title plz

juicee

sarNie Elites
it is a classic. loved it. and yeah i think they did do prissana together, right? i mean i know it was definetly miew but i fogot who was the praek.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Yeah, this is a very good lakorn. There is another lakorn with Saranyu and Lolita, but I cant remember the title. It's when he "supposedly" captures her and takes her to his cabin, where he pretends to be a robber or something. I've seen Wanida for sale on Ekomsantime, but ummm not sure if it is a reliable source for ordering.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
AsianFemale said:
whats the title of this lakorn???
juicee Posted Sep 22 2005 said:
the title is Wanida.
[post="14991"][/post]​
Wanida is Mew's name in the lakorn. Oh this lakorn is definately a classic. Please watch it, if you haven't done so.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
juicee said:
it is a classic. loved it. and yeah i think they did do prissana together, right? i mean i know it was definetly miew but i fogot who was the praek.
[post="14944"][/post]​

I think the first part of the original "Prissana" with Mew starred Chatchai Plengpanich as the leading star guy but the continuation with Saranyu with Johnny's wife, cant remember her name I think it also showed a lil clip of her in there too.

juicee

sarNie Elites
~Sandy~ said:
Wanida is Mew's name in the lakorn. Oh this lakorn is definately a classic. Please watch it, if you haven't done so.
[post="33001"][/post]​
yeah i know her character name is wanida, but the title is also called wanida - which is what the poster was asking.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
juicee said:
yeah i know her character name is wanida, but the title is also called wanida - which is what the poster was asking.
[post="34130"][/post]​
I didn't say u did not know, i was only adding to your quote, telling AsianFemale that it is also the name of na'ek...

ladytrosel

sarNie Egg
I have to agree with everyone, Wanida is one of the best classic series that I never get tired of watching. Another I also consider a classic is the one Mew played with Willy (can't remember the title but something about the Dark Mansion). :)