Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

fullmoon

sarNie Egg
viikii.net have this show sub for who want to wacth and can wait for wishbone ..because my sister was wait for wishbone to sub too, but i told her she could wacth it on viikii.net because they more up day...now she only wait for the last ep of this show..she love this show but for me it soso..we have differnt piont of view ..she more into this kind of show..wicth i not..

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Yes ! Im watching eps 15 , just like the preview , Pasimai went to Wanida and attempt suicide HAHA. Of course , Wanida felt guilt . I just watch the part where everyone is at Prajak's house about to settle out the divorce and Prajak learn about Pasimai attempt suicide from the maid , he confonted Pasimai and anounce to everyone he will not divore his wife and that he love her !!! I love Dao reaction HAHAH
Aw...can't wait to watch!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
My dad went to thailand for a couple of years and learned thai, as for me, i've been watching lakorns since like forever so i picked up on the language. As for my mom she's part thai, cambodian and chinese, but she only knows cambodian.
Oh haha. Same here, I learned from watching too much Thai dramas.

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
I just finished 15 and can not wait for 16! I was hoping the wedding was today. :cloud9: I can not wait until tomorrow! It was so cute today how he say he love her! Serves Pranee and Pisamai right couldn't stand Pisamai's scream's today.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Ahh I'm disappointed. If I'm remembering this right and it's been awhile the way the Montha reveal was done was more romantic in the old version. I think it was Prajak's plan to go find the Jao Prayah and reveal the truth to everyone. This version it's all the dad and Prajak never got the courage to stand up for Nit.

Old way was better because p'ek was willing to betray his mom for love and justice. But at the same time Nit stopped Prajak from saying that his mom was the mastermind. So they both were willing to sacrifice something important to them for each others sake.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
They shortened this lakorn quite a bit, in the last version they wasted a lot of time when Prajak was looking for Wanida and Wanida was going on vacation with her friends. Oh well at least they didn't drag things. They totally stopped the episode at the interesting part, can't wait til tomorrow :nailbiter:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Wow!!! Today's episode was AWESOME! Can't believe he said he loves Nid in front of EVERYONE, even Pisamai LOL! Lek gave Pisamai a good lecture too and he is right. He is at fault for causing Prajak and Wanida to be married, but who Prajak loves has nothing to do with him. I like when he said now he understands why Prajak stop loving Pisamai. What Pranee and Pisamai said to Prajak's mom is also right too, but these two women cannot see their wrong doings at all. They completely blamed it on Prajak's mom.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I love the dad reaction HAHA , he does that victory pull with his arm , as if he were saying " I know it ! Prajak fighting! " and then the dad kept smiling the whole time HAHA. I thought it was cute because it was Dao original plan to have Prajak fall for his daughter & visa verse , and it work out just as he wanted , daddy know best !!

sarN

sarNie Granny
im watching it live , they marrying again ! They do the whole parade again , and this time a banana leaf isn't blocking Prajak Haha

ayudorama

sarNie Egg
^Argh, sarN, you're really making me all antsy here! I need to watch the last episode, sigh!
The waiting really kills me ;~;

sarN

sarNie Granny
It end with a wedding night ! Darn , they could had spicy it up, make Prajak thrown Wanida on the bed hahaha...period lakorn , too conservative indeed! AFF look very tempting !

sarN

sarNie Granny
Sad that it end , no :r-scene-pop-corn: haha....next time , on their next lakorn . I hope to see this couple again . Since Wanida is so popluar , they bond to work together again right ? I do hope so !

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Sad that it end , no :r-scene-pop-corn: haha....next time , on their next lakorn . I hope to see this couple again . Since Wanida is so popluar , they bond to work together again right ? I do hope so !
aww..i haven't had time to watch yesterdays ep..and i'll be too busy to watch todays! =( bummer...i guess im glad they ended it instead of extending it. As for this one compare to the old version, yes they did leave out alot but i still think it turned out good. We got to see all the necessary parts and no un necessary scenes got thrown in so im glad for that. A new remake should be a little different with some twist to make it its own version a good one, not a complete replica of the old one.

i REALLY hope they do get to work together again too Sarn! lol, maybe if they get another project in the future hopefully they will spice it up with some willing or r scenes...haha

tyasawa

sarNie Egg
So sad it's the ending.. :( I'll miss Wanida and Prajak so bad.

Hehehe loving the romantic scenes after the wedding. I was still hoping they have hotter scenes in the wedding night :p I'll use my imagination then....

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww so it ended on their wedding night? its like tae paeng korn with anne/num. look so sweet! they should of had a :w-scene-pop-corn: since the first time didnt happen