Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

tuksomchai

sarNie Egg
lakorn is a lot shorter. some good sweet scenes btw pr'nangs...

versions different but good in their own ways bc the n'eks personality are totally different!

this version is kidish like while the other she's very mature ...

clothing is great. i think tik aged some. aff looks great but she cant get mad, always have that same facial expression...still find her voice pitchy aggrevating at times...

dao's acting is super like always.

they should do a romantic lakorn again they look great together.
I do not know about Tik's stiffness since this is my very first Thai Lakorn.
In my opinion, the scenes are unreal, for e.g. in the last episode he is really kissing her cheek, not even close and they
stand so far apart, so unreal.
Can somebody comment on how Thai Lakorn is received by Thai people?

I think they should have the extended version or 'special' as in the book where
they have a son, I think.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
In my opinion, the scenes are unreal, for e.g. in the last episode he is really kissing her cheek, not even close and they

Well Aff doesn't like to do real kisses so Tik wouldn't dare to kiss her for real on the cheek.

simplysweet

Simplysweet

There will be LOTS of Thai lakorns where scenes are unrealistic. Some Nang'eks doesn't allow or do real kiss scenes (example- cherry k., aff, kwan)..they might agree to a kiss on the cheek only. but with Aff she doesn't do the whole kiss scenes so im sure Tik was respectful enough to know not to kiss her for reals.

Aey

sarNie Egg

In this scene, first I thougth he would kiss her cheek, but really he whispered something to her and then she showed her shyness...Maybe it's about how to have a child...as his mother said before leaving them together in the room for newly wedding couple ^_^

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
I found these on Aff's twitter. The cartoons are so cute (They're on my FB display!).

Credits to shakri & maneekul @twitter.

meenia

sarNie Adult
I actually fall in love with this one.. i haven't seen the old version so i couldn't compare anything.. so it was very well done.. nice cast too.. tik is one hot man, i also love boy too..he's so funny...would have loved it if they made him fall in love with the other girl early.. that would have been better.. but tik amaze me with his crying scene.. It's actually the first time, i fall in love with a man crying.. i just love it.. it wasn't over done,but the best thing is that the tears kept coming.. like he was really heart broken..LOL.. only if a man can cry like that..be sad to a point tears won't stop...

the only thing i hate was that tik was kind of mean in the beginning, but i understand, he has someone he loves and had to marry someone who he hate...

but i just have to say, i love his crying scene..it touched my heart..that's what it did.. miss tik, he should come back and do more lakorn...even though he just have that same look, but oh well he's hot which makes up for what he lack in acting...

aff was just perfect as wanida, i don't think i can see anyone else do it.. aff is very pretty.. i want to see her pull of a tomboy role.. to see how she does.. she's just too perfect... need to get down and dirty a bit..LOL...need to punch instead of slapping the guys.. maybe even do an action lakorn...run around the woods..LOL...wait that's already done with Aum..LOL...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I actually fall in love with this one.. i haven't seen the old version so i couldn't compare anything.. so it was very well done.. nice cast too.. tik is one hot man, i also love boy too..he's so funny...would have loved it if they made him fall in love with the other girl early.. that would have been better.. but tik amaze me with his crying scene.. It's actually the first time, i fall in love with a man crying.. i just love it.. it wasn't over done,but the best thing is that the tears kept coming.. like he was really heart broken..LOL.. only if a man can cry like that..be sad to a point tears won't stop...

the only think i hate was that tik was kind of mean in the beginning, but i understand, he has someone he loves and had to marry someone who he hate...

but i just have to say, i love his crying scene..it touched my heart..that's what it did.. miss tik, he should come back and do more lakorn...even though he just have that same look, but oh well he's hot which makes up for what he lack in acting...

aff was just perfect as wanida, i don't think i can see anyone else do it.. aff is very pretty.. i want to see her pull of a tomboy role.. to see how she does.. she's just too perfect... need to get down and dirty a bit..LOL...need to punch instead of slapping the guys.. maybe even do a action lakorn...run around the woods..LOL...wait that's already done with Aum..LOL...
She did play a tomboy in Botan Gleep Sudtai, she punched Aum, kicked him off a chair, pretended to be a ghost. Her character is totally not a perfect girly girl like she always portrays.

meenia

sarNie Adult
She did play a tomboy in Botan Gleep Sudtai, she punched Aum, kicked him off a chair, pretended to be a ghost. Her character is totally not a perfect girly girl like she always portrays.
really, must have missed that lakorn.. they play together too much.. i can't remember all their lakorns..oh..that's the chinese one right.. yeah now i remember.. james sang that really nice song which i love...did ploy play in it.. i can't remember..

but cool.. but i want to see more different roles for her to play.. like the sharp tongue nang'ek... but not stronger than pre'ek...that's just pure stubborn.. when nang'ek is too strong it's hard to watch tooo.. i kind of like story line like bee s. and araya's old one.. it's called something "rasaya" or something, where bee is araya's nanny's son... and araya was a spoiled brat that was mean to him...and no one believed her because of her step mom and step sister who was in a wheel chair.. love that lakorn, just wanted a better ending..

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:heart: LOVE this lakorn!!!!!! Good story, good direction, good casts, and beautiful makeup and clothes.

sweetestchild707

sarNie Elites
Hi guys I just started watching this but in 4 days I'm on the last disk. I actually watched the first ep when it first came out but my mum didn't like it so we stopped, the other day I was browsing on KissKeepInTouch's page and decided to give it another so, needless to say I'm happy I did even if I have to watch it so my mum doesn't find out. :hide:

I am full in love with these two :heart: I especially love the scene when she asks if he will forget her and he says " If you were in here (points to head)I would forget you, but you are in here ( puts hand over heart) so I will never forget you" that scene was so brilliant :bravo: and to see Tik cry made me cry as well cause you don't really see many of the Pra'Ek's cry in lakorns and his crying just looked so real :clap2: .

I love the whole cast and everyone suited their roles although I haven't seen the original so I can't really compare. The costuming was gorgeous and the womens dresses were all so beautiful.

There were no :w-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: which I thought were good and it showed how pure and true their relationship is. I laughed so bad when Boy found out the Tik was in love with Wanida :coverlaf: and he punched him and then was like, " look after her, why didn't you tell me? I'll fully have your back" it was so awesome and showed the friendship that they share.

This has now become one of my favourite lakorns

Vanilla21

sarNie Egg
This lakorn is very cute ^^. I love the way they dressed especially Aff. I like her bubbly personality in this drama. TBH, I don't think Tik isn't that great in this drama for some reason. I love Wanida's dad the most lmaooo! h

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Congratulations to Wanida team!

Wanida is getting very popular in China. It was aired last year and aired again during Chinese New Year this year.

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
yeah i got to say.. this lakorn, the couple wasn't appealing to me at all.. i mean aff is pretty and tik is handsome.. but the lakorn is sum up to one word for me and it's "childish", i didn't like aff's personality or tik's.. i actually liked joy instead. this was a very weak performance by tik. even though i love him. i couldn't enjoy the lakorn and had to stop after the first episode.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Sometimes it is not easy to judge if the lakorn was good or not by its first episode. Wanida did very well in Thailand and actually quite popular oversea.

Wanida won an award for best foreign series in Japan Films Festival this year. Both Aff and Pa Jaew, the director of Wanida, went to Japan to receive the award.

Wanida also was very popular in China. It has been reran so many times and consistently on the top ten polls. About 170 millions views on LeTV.com and the numbers are still climbing.

Aff just attended the Shanghai International Films Festival in China last month because Wanida was so pupular there.

Congratulations to Wanida team and to Thailand for being recognized oversea.