Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

sarN

sarNie Granny
I'm back from my trip since Friday , right now im catching up on Wanida ! I MISS it soOOO much ! I'm glad it's ending with 17 eps ~ That's long for a CH3 !!!! Wanida is so beautiful , I love the outfit ! I'm on eps 13 ...almost there .

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm so slow i'm only on episode 12, loving it so much right now. My fave part is coming up when they go to Bang Pa-In. The previous episodes before this were so funny, Pisamai's plans foiled when Montree came to her room instead of Prajak, I was LMAO at that epic moment. I'm getting addicted to this lakorn, too bad i have to go to bed now, it's almost midnight. Will try to catch up tomorrow. :goodnite:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ooo.. I LOve it when they stare into each other eye :cloud9: . I love the dance completion scene lol, I hate to say this but I do pity Paisamai , for cry out loud , her bf have a change of heart to a better and more prettier woman than her . And by the way , I love the new icon , i was going ask Devlin to bring back the old icon and i smiply forget about it for months , but i guess the mod did it for me with improve image :dance1:

:r-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn:

ImThai

sarNie Egg
I'm waiting for the last epi of Wanida to come out tomorrow in Thailand! I'm so excited :D I hope there will be more epi coz I don't want to see the end of such a cute lakorn. Hope you guys enjoy Aff and Tik. I certainly think they are cute together but sadly, Tik is married and Aff has got a bf :facepalm:

Enjoy watching ka everyone!

ImThai

sarNie Egg

Awwww :)

youre just too hot ka P'Tik!!!!!

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/Nibe1KOCR4c/0.jpg

sweet part!

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
I love seeing Prajak cry when he realized Wanida left him--I'm so evil. =P

I'm back from my trip since Friday , right now im catching up on Wanida ! I MISS it soOOO much ! I'm glad it's ending with 17 eps ~ That's long for a CH3 !!!! Wanida is so beautiful , I love the outfit ! I'm on eps 13 ...almost there .
Welcome back sarN! :party:
(loving the emoticons)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i guess its actually ending tommrow. *sigh* looks like a sweet one though. i wonder will there be a willing scene hehe..just like sapai jao when kong/vicky married at the end they had a willing scene

im gonna miss this! hope tik will have a new lakorn for us next year too. by the way, i didnt even notice the new icon lol its really cute!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
It ends tomorrow? I thought there's gonna be 17 episodes? Tomorrow will only be 15.

NOOOOOOOO!!! What am I going to be obsessed about next? I really, like really really really hope Tik will star in more dramas. I miss him.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm gonna be so sad when this ends, I'm catching up right now. I'm on episode 14, me and my dad have to translate to my mom since only me and him know Thai, so addicted to this. I'm gonna miss Aff, she needs to do another lakorn soon.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yay i'm all caught up now, i'm gonna be so sad tomorrow when it ends :cry: My mouth is tired from all the translating cause my mom asks me about everything everyone says. :weee:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Cupid Candy, that is funny. How come your mom doesn't understand Thai?

I would do that for my sister only & it annoys the heck outta me. Both my parents understand Thai much better than me.

sarN

sarNie Granny
really ? I thought some one said 17 is the end ? Awww , I'm going miss AFF! I think this is her best role since JLR and since JLR i haven't fully watch any of her other work afterward hahah ... it either I couldn't finish the lakorn or lost interest with the storyline . So, tomorrow eps will be the wedding . We already know from the spoiler scene , there going be a wedding night :w-scene-pop-corn:. I guess i can't ask for more than that , the old version didn't even have one and they were married 98% of the time! I don't think AFF is filming any lakorn at the moment and if she start now , it going be months till we see her again :mellow:. Hopefully , her next role she be a bad girl , i would love to see her in a sexy dress for a change with a bitchy/diva role.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yes ! Im watching eps 15 , just like the preview , Pasimai went to Wanida and attempt suicide HAHA. Of course , Wanida felt guilt . I just watch the part where everyone is at Prajak's house about to settle out the divorce and Prajak learn about Pasimai attempt suicide from the maid , he confonted Pasimai and anounce to everyone he will not divore his wife and that he love her !!! I love Dao reaction HAHAH

sarN

sarNie Granny
it didn't end today ! tomorrow will be the ending and there no preview ! I think it will end in the bed room :w-scene-pop-corn:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Cupid Candy, that is funny. How come your mom doesn't understand Thai?

I would do that for my sister only & it annoys the heck outta me. Both my parents understand Thai much better than me.
My dad went to thailand for a couple of years and learned thai, as for me, i've been watching lakorns since like forever so i picked up on the language. As for my mom she's part thai, cambodian and chinese, but she only knows cambodian.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ahhhhh, i can't watch wanida til late tonight, sucks for me, i have to go to the mall and pick up stuff and help set up turkey dinner for tonight. :wackonut: :thumbdown:

tinah

sarNie Coma
so it didnt end today? cuz por/kats lakorn suppose to air on the 12th. thats great! so total of 16 epi. not bad at all hehe unless maybe they added another epi to make it 17