Wan Jai Gub Nai Jom Ying (Makers Group)

fanny

sarNie Adult
yessss, another lakorn of matt. i dont mind mart at all, even thought i think his acting arent that great, love matt so much yah

^ matt is the girl in Tinah's signature...

i'm glad they switched to mart and matt! matt is pretty good at acting, considering she hasn't been in all that many lakorns...

who was mart paired with before they switched it?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
^ matt is the girl in Tinah's signature...

i'm glad they switched to mart and matt! matt is pretty good at acting, considering she hasn't been in all that many lakorns...

who was mart paired with before they switched it?
OMG. that's her?? oooh.... I thought that was Nat Mayria on her siggy. :lol: Okay. I got it. :D

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
O.O ooh crap, they changed it already?? i was looking forward to Krit and Pat here, but I guess not.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I think Matt and Mart will make a cute couple. I am looking forward to seeing Matt especially...I wish she would get to act more with other guys. I think she'll look very good with Aum or Andrew. I hope this is a good lakorn...sometimes comedy can get draggy or I lose interest in them.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I can picture Mart and Matt they will be so cute together....when are they going to start filming this? I hope it's a good lakorn...comedy or not...but I don't want Matt to play a lot of comedy I want her to be in a serious role. The one with Kong doesn't count because he was just too old for her...and they really made an odd couple...

CTR

The Realist guy here period
I can't wait for this lakorn to come out. Matt is a terrific actress. Anymore news?

tinah

sarNie Coma
its about time they confirm this. so happy cant wait til they start filming. more of matt and im lovin mart alot more

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Here's a clip of them confirming it.
Jet the one that did Jai Rao will be doing this one.
here's the clip credit to ATEAM forum
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyTiIE5IfuY
Beginning of the clip is that cherry there with mart or is that matt?......cant really tell cause it went by so quick but Im pretty sure it was cherry :mellow:

Thanks for sharing i cant wait to see more of mart and am ok with matt like her in that lakorn with nott^^