Ch3

Has not filmed.

Credit: Napapafanclub.com

Wan Jai-Sweet Heart
Gub-With
Nai Jom Ying-Conceited Man

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
so its unconfirm.....or you just dont wanna tell us yet...gahhh...I really wanna know....its gonna kill me now....the name sounds like a romantic comedy lakorn

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ermmm... You could say that it's confirmed for the 1st couple. The second couple hasn't been found yet though... Yeah, it's a romantic comedy... Maybe like Aum & Tik's lakorn. The name of that lakorn and this lakorn is very familiar.lol.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ok. I don't think I'll be around much to spill the couple. So, since I have time today... The 1st couple is...

Chakrit Yamnam & Pat Napapa

Return of Cheunling & Pakboong

They will have an opening for this lakorn in about June because of pr'ek's cue.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
OMG. I knew it was PAT!
So happy! I love love this pair!
The title seems so good!
I cannot wait for this!!!!!!!!!!!!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Hehe I knew the N'ek was Pat for sure but I was thinking the P'ek might be Chakrit cause I looked at your banner hehe.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol Kayla, I had that banner for a week now because I loved them so... I just found out about this lakorn today. So, it might be luck.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Actually, I'm not. I'm really depressed right now and I really can't think of anything. If it was before, then I'd be super happy.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I knew it was pat! Well before I clicked on this thread I saw krits name and I said to myself I bet the nangek is pat and LOL I was right I wonder whos the second couple

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
haha^^. Anywho, I think Kashie would be happy to see Krit in another lakorn. They're going to have a ceremony around June when Krit's schedule is set. I really hope for this one to be a relaxing romance comedy.