Wan Jai Gub Nai Jom Ying (Makers Group)

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
man, another pat and chakrit lakorn? wasn't one enough...it was so gutt wrenching to get through the dubbed, abrigded version of mafia...no offense pat fans, but i think chakrit needs a n'ek upgrade...hmm...well, guess i'll be passing on this one.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I think Pat is great in her protrayal of the last lakorn jus didn't like how they dressed her but her acting was goood. I hope Por not in this tho Let the 2nd lead be Ace or something

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lmao i think her only cute outfit in MTR was the one where she went to his work place and was playing games on the lap top and then later they were fighting over the USB thing....cute scene cute outfit...the rest just cute scenes. lmao

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao i think her only cute outfit in MTR was the one where she went to his work place and was playing games on the lap top and then later they were fighting over the USB thing....cute scene cute outfit...the rest just cute scenes. lmao

moh ..what about the outfit she wore on her bd?? *white one or the black one she wore & got drunk with cause she heung him LMAO...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ahh. Don't even remind of the way she dresses. Anywho, yeah... Por was offered this role first than Chakrit, but is schedule was already full. Pat would have probably starred with Por again O_O . Or better yet Noon.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
ugh pat and poor is just too much...eeekkkk good thing they got krit....
but krit and pat...eeeeeghhhhhh lmao i'll never be satisfied!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
ugh pat and poor is just too much...eeekkkk good thing they got krit....
but krit and pat...eeeeeghhhhhh lmao i'll never be satisfied!
Dang lol Look at your mokey emotion. Hella cute.
No one can ever be satisfied.lol.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
What why did they offer the role to Por man the producer must really love them together at least give the other Power 3 guys a chance let Go give it a shot. I am so happy it's Chakrit and Pat. I really like MTR

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
awww kristy love doesnt have an age limit.
lmao but i'm glad your off my list of people to take down! lmao jk jk jk
so i'm officially going to stalk him if there's a L.A premier of BD...
i'll take lots of
for everyone to see!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
awww kristy love doesnt have an age limit.
lmao but i'm glad your off my list of people to take down! lmao jk jk jk
so i'm officially going to stalk him if there's a L.A premier of BD...
i'll take lots of
for everyone to see!
Omg.lol. My sisters and I were planning to do that too. If he actually goes of course.lol. I would stalk him day and night... It's better than flying all the way to Thailand just to see him.hehe.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Kristy & Moh wait up! wen is the primere if it's in ending of July goodness...i'll freaking get my butt there too my sisters lives 30 min away from LA...eeekk! OMFG! let's set up a date..LOL

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
I like pat and chakrit but, not together. I don't like it cause he doesn't match with her. She should have someone new beside chakrit and por. I want to see her with a new p'ek that she didn't get to pair with.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I like pat and chakrit but, not together. I don't like it cause he doesn't match with her. She should have someone new beside chakrit and por. I want to see her with a new p'ek that she didn't get to pair with.
I agree but I want to see her with ROME :blush:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I totally agree. She's played with redundant actors. 4 tmies with por pairing. 2 times with Paul and now 2 imes with Chakrit... It would be nice to see her with someone else.