Wan Jai Gub Nai Jom Ying (Makers Group)

moilee

sarNie Adult
I like Pat...wish she adds some pounds to herself...and she totally needs to get new dresser to dress her up. She dresses better in real life than in her lakorns.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I like Pat...wish she adds some pounds to herself...and she totally needs to get new dresser to dress her up. She dresses better in real life than in her lakorns.
I t o t a ll y a g r ee w i t h y o u ... B u t , y o u a l s o g e t to c h oo s e w h a t y o u w a n t to w e a r t oo , r i g h t ? T h e y d o n ' t s e e w h a t w e s ee a pp a r e n t l y O _ O

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yeah I think somtimes pranangs do get to choose there own wardrobe for their lakorn i remember araya chose her own wardrobe for kol lang ruk with arnas.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Chakrit needs to have one lakorn airing miss this handsome and great actor.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
miss my chakrit so much, he really need to have a new lakorn to air now, i'm dying for the waiting lol

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Well, the one with Tanya is already done filming... I think they were done dince last month or the month before. So that one should be airing soon.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Naww. I have to ask P'Nuy later on, but unfortuanly I have to search for her contact again T_T .

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
OMG!!! I LOVED MAFIA TEE RUK, AND I JUST FINISHED IT RECENTLY...

I liked him with Pat, she's one of the girls I like with him...and strangely, to me, he seems to look better with the young girls than the older ones, or the ones his age...I liked him with Pat, Pinky, and Yardthip...I can't wait to see this one...

My only problem with Pat is that she's way too skinny...in MTR, when she stood in front of him and got shot, I was surprised they got her...cuz she was so thin, that if the man shot a little to the left, he so would've gotten Chakrit...plus, she looked even thinner in KKKF, she needs some meat on her bones...other than that, I'm totally rooting for them...

Oh, looks like my lakorn-whore is back for seconds...that is my term for Chakrit, it's not a bad thing at all...I love that he does so many different types of lakorns with different actresses, with different ages, on different channels...but he gets that title from me cuz he's been around, quite a lot I might add...I don't mind it, love to see his cute face...I just hope he sings again, soon...I love his singing voice...and from watching Poo Pituk Ruk Ter, and hearing him sing over and over again, I just fell in love with his voice even more...I"m looking forward to see him be affectionate with Pat, which is one of the things I love about him in lakorns...and to hear his cute lisp whenever he says things with an 's' in it...

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Raymond you just finished MTR! Girl its really good..although sometimes its kind of disturbing to see how much older Krit is to Pat hahaha but I still love it!
Is there anything cirulating about this so far?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Raymond you just finished MTR! Girl its really good..although sometimes its kind of disturbing to see how much older Krit is to Pat hahaha but I still love it!
Is there anything cirulating about this so far?

yeah, i'm a little late...i usually watch one p'ek at a time, and i've been behind with the lakorns, cuz of the chinese series i'm always watching...so i'm slowly catching up to chakrit, just finished my ken marathon...but there's some of chakrit's lakorns that i can't get myself to watch...cuz of the n'ek, or his hair...i'm picky that way...

i didn't care how much older he is than any of the girls, if he looks good with them, then i'll watch it...and i like him with the young ones, he seems to fit with them

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
OMG GIRL I'M PICKY ABOUT HIS HAIR TOO! hahahahahah it's so funky looking sometimes...and OMG I just picked up on his lisp and its sooooooooooooo bothering me lmao. I'm trying to get used to it but you know its become one of those things where if at first you dont notice it then you never will but when you do omg you can tell right away.
In Kadee Ded in ep 1 towards the end he talks in english and OMG theres this one part where he says thanks and it sounds so ughh! it was like thankssssssssuuuu lmao idk how to explain it lol.
hahahaha but anywho I still love his acting.
Oh like theres this one other scene in ep 2? of Kadeed Ded where he barges in and tells Pinky that he's going to be sleeping with her and then he goes and puts his blanket and pillow on the sofa bed thingy and Pinky wouldnt sleep so he was like "oh did you need me to help you sleep" waaa it was so....surprising and waaa so cute! lol
Now that Pats gotten a little older I want to see how these two will look like together.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
OMG GIRL I'M PICKY ABOUT HIS HAIR TOO! hahahahahah it's so funky looking sometimes...and OMG I just picked up on his lisp and its sooooooooooooo bothering me lmao. I'm trying to get used to it but you know its become one of those things where if at first you dont notice it then you never will but when you do omg you can tell right away.
In Kadee Ded in ep 1 towards the end he talks in english and OMG theres this one part where he says thanks and it sounds so ughh! it was like thankssssssssuuuu lmao idk how to explain it lol.
hahahaha but anywho I still love his acting.
Oh like theres this one other scene in ep 2? of Kadeed Ded where he barges in and tells Pinky that he's going to be sleeping with her and then he goes and puts his blanket and pillow on the sofa bed thingy and Pinky wouldnt sleep so he was like "oh did you need me to help you sleep" waaa it was so....surprising and waaa so cute! lol
Now that Pats gotten a little older I want to see how these two will look like together.
I notice his lisp all the time, but I think it's cute...the worst thing though was Pinky's name...he would always be like, SSSSSa...you know?

Man, that lakorn with Pinky gave me all sorts of butterflies...one of my favorite scenes was towards the end when she was working on a lakorn late at night, and she called him and he sleepily answered his phone, and when he realized it was her, he practically tripped over himself, trying to be awake and alert. That reminded me of something Vhatin would do in RTTW...

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I notice his lisp all the time, but I think it's cute...the worst thing though was Pinky's name...he would always be like, SSSSSa...you know?

Man, that lakorn with Pinky gave me all sorts of butterflies...one of my favorite scenes was towards the end when she was working on a lakorn late at night, and she called him and he sleepily answered his phone, and when he realized it was her, he practically tripped over himself, trying to be awake and alert. That reminded me of something Vhatin would do in RTTW...
LMFAO OMG HE DOES DO THAT WITH HER NAME OMG THATS SO FUNNY THAT HER NAME HAPPENS TO BE ALL SSSSS'SS AND HE'S GOT THAT LISP THAT WONT GO AWAY! hahahahaaha
OMFG that does sound like something Vhatin would do aawwww I miss that lakorn now. Ken was so super duper stupidly sweet in that lakorn! I cant wait to see Krit do that..I think I will just have to fast forward to that part! hehehe