Wan Jai Gub Nai Jom Ying (Makers Group)

Merit

sarNie Adult
I forgot that Matt only has like one lakorn out per year. Since she had one with Tye this year her next one won't be until 2010. And it makes her other lakorn with Great coming out 2011. LOL. Yeah, at least it is halfway done.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i do too. i wish the one with grate would start filming soon. they need to give her more lakorns. if only ch3 promote their newbie like their older gen. so it evens out

tarnwatcharin

sarNie Hatchling
Can't wait for this lakorn. Anyone have a summary? Mart is just awesome in comedy lakorns. I love sapai luktong with Janie T.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yes true. back then there was alot of lakorn with many pairing. i wanna see this so bad! miss matt. mart is better in comedy roles

Areeya

sarNie Adult
anybody know the summary of this lakorn? I hate matt...I knew somday she'll paired up wid my hot man Mart...but oh well I have to watch it cuz mart is in it...suck i just hate to see matt paring up wid mart...i never think she's pretty for a mixed thai gurl...sorrry to say...but i'm not a fan of her since her first lakorn...

Merit

sarNie Adult
LOL....Areeya...you must like Mart alot to watch a lakorn with two N'eks you don't like. Matt is just one of those actress that gets bad lakorns...but I think she has the potential to be really good. Her first lakorn wasn't it with Yard/Tye and she played supporting? She was Ok...she did had a horrible hair style though. The one that she starred in with Kong S. I thought she was good for a newbie...but the lakorn wasn't good not to add she has no chemistry with uncle Kong. But love the one with her and Tye.

As for Margie...she's ok. certain roles I just can't get into.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
LOL....Areeya...you must like Mart alot to watch a lakorn with two N'eks you don't like. Matt is just one of those actress that gets bad lakorns...but I think she has the potential to be really good. Her first lakorn wasn't it with Yard/Tye and she played supporting? She was Ok...she did had a horrible hair style though. The one that she starred in with Kong S. I thought she was good for a newbie...but the lakorn wasn't good not to add she has no chemistry with uncle Kong. But love the one with her and Tye.

As for Margie...she's ok. certain roles I just can't get into.
yes i do...i love mart mak mak... and Yeah thats the first lakorn i seen her in wid kong...I didnt get to watchh the whole lakorn because the storyline...and the one wid tye i didnt watch it either eventhou how much i love tye...matt is just to over react...cnt stand her..she need a new hair stylist...

shengvg

sarNie Hatchling
I like mergie. She's cute and pretty.. i want to see her as the lead female, not second but i also like Matt too!

Merit

sarNie Adult
totally watching for Mart and Matt! does anyone know when this lakorn will air?

I'm thinking it might air the second round of the lakorns channel 3 has lined up for. Most of the lakorns that are airing the first half of the year are pretty much period lakorns. I'm just guessing it might be air until June or something. But I'm hoping it might be sooner though. I'm like you totally watching for Matt/Mart...

jakjann

Jakjann
7:47
http://www.youtube.c...u/4/U2f7PW4Zw_Q

Susie said she has a new drama next month

I am really not sure that it coul be this drama or not. But Susie said she has a new drama next month and Pra ek is Loius Scott and I thought it culd be this drama because this is the only drama that he(louis Scott) accept.

And the drama's genre is: Romantic Comedy

tinah

sarNie Coma
aw...i liked her and louis together but i dont think he's suitable to be pra'ek. they became really close since that lakorn too

thanks jakjaan

tinah

sarNie Coma
its not the looks but something about him that i cant picture him as pra'ek. could be that im used to seeing him in supporting roles. oh wells, they ran out of pra'ek so i wouldnt be suprise to see more supporting take on lead roles. atleast ill get to see susie..

im thinking this is for broadcast thai?

jakjann

Jakjann
I don't know... but I think yeah because Susie is an actress for Broadcastthaî ^____^

++++++

Yeah you're right I cant pichture him as pra ek too... he had played a lot of supporting role and his image is only this ^^´´But it will be really nice if the Adult from CH 3 give him this chance^^

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yea most likely since her first drama was with broadcast. shes getting quite popular since plerng see roong ^_^

he seem to do well with ch3 cuz they actually give him work now hes starring in lead role.

jakjann

Jakjann
But if this is true then it is mean that Margie hasnt a new drama after her drama with boy again.>.<
.. why does CH3's adult often cancel her drama project again and again....

I have the feeling that they (CH3 )dont want to support her likes another actress ....