Wan Jai Gub Nai Jom Ying (Makers Group)

Merit

sarNie Adult
right, i have been waiting too for this one too. I must say it would be a good turn for Matt to be noticed by audience. So far, i just think that Ch3 doesn't promote her enough the way her talent and beauty should deserve. I bet it she were with Ch7, she would have been become sister of pancake in rating.

I agree with you vandii, that Matt is underrated. She has the potential to be as good as the top N'ek but without given the chance to shine she's not going anywhere. So far, she hasn't co-star with the like of Aum-Rome. Though, Mart is quite a step above. She hasn't had much dramatic lakorn. I don't really count the one with her and Kong S. My gosh, that was a horrible pairing. He looked like he could be her uncle. It was so awkward to see them together.

From there on, her lakorns has been a lot of comedies. She is quite good in it, but being cast in a repeative roles isn't showing her true talent. She is one of the few new generations that I liked. She isn't over exaggerating when it comes to her acting. Just like her role in Kuan Kamathep, she is funny but she made it effortless.

And like Kuan Kamathep, I thought she looked compatiable with Tye, but the lakorn aired at such odd time. Who really watch a lakorn at 7:15...it's like an evening lakorn but not late enough. I want her to have a lakorn with Aum, Rome or Andrew...and even Ken. Yes, Ken is older than her but it might work because he's too good looking. :)

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
I agree with you vandii, that Matt is underrated. She has the potential to be as good as the top N'ek but without given the chance to shine she's not going anywhere. So far, she hasn't co-star with the like of Aum-Rome. Though, Mart is quite a step above. She hasn't had much dramatic lakorn. I don't really count the one with her and Kong S. My gosh, that was a horrible pairing. He looked like he could be her uncle. It was so awkward to see them together.

From there on, her lakorns has been a lot of comedies. She is quite good in it, but being cast in a repeative roles isn't showing her true talent. She is one of the few new generations that I liked. She isn't over exaggerating when it comes to her acting. Just like her role in Kuan Kamathep, she is funny but she made it effortless.

And like Kuan Kamathep, I thought she looked compatiable with Tye, but the lakorn aired at such odd time. Who really watch a lakorn at 7:15...it's like an evening lakorn but not late enough. I want her to have a lakorn with Aum, Rome or Andrew...and even Ken. Yes, Ken is older than her but it might work because he's too good looking. :)
Your idea is just like mine. Back then when i first saw her in a lakorn with yardthip and pat, i just thought, wow that tomboy girl is quite good. if she had a better hair cut she would run over yardthip and pat.

Then I run into her with her second lakorn in which she starred with Kong Saharat. She was just too cute and to young to get paired up with uncle Kong.

Then with chompoo gam mam, she acted as a tomboy girl again. She did well, but i was so sorry for her to have that curly hair style.

Kuan Kammathep should be counted as her real starting to show off her real beauty, i think. And with this upcoming lakorn, she could show off her real charm with mart.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Yes, I did not like her hair when she starred with Yard and Pat. It made her face looked so chubby and the fact she was still young. The one with Nott didn't care much for her hair either, but she was starting to find herself. She looked slimmer and so much cuter even with her acting.

I don't think that many people watched Kuan Kamathep, the hour which it aired pretty much threw people off. Too bad because I thought she did a very good job. It probably would done a little bit better if the timing is right. There are times, a show really depends on the time slot.

I truly, hope this would give her a chance with Mart. Doesn't Mart have a good following of his own? I saw a little preview of a clip where Mart was standing giving Matt a look...so cute. My MTeam is going to be so adorable. Can't wait.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i agree, matt has the looks and potential to be the next rising star! i think she needs the "it" role in order for her to shine just like taew how she starred in dong poo dee and now she became popular.i dont know why ch3 is giving her so many comedy roles. when i first saw her in ruen naree see chompoo i thought maybe she would become n'ek one day and now she is. i mean she still has a long way so maybe its not her time yet.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I actually want Margie to be the nang'ek instead of Matt.

I like Margie and all, but with this one I have to go with Matt. JMHO Matt looks better with Mart than Margie.

Tinah---I know, Taew is getting the more dramatic roles unlike Matt she is stuck with comedy. I'll take what I can get, but I just don't want her to be stuck with just being that. I mean, how long can one watch the actors/actresses you like in the same old role. Not very long would be my answer. There are a lot of girls in the Power 3 that aren't being promoted. And for now, Matt is one of them. :)

I agree, all only needed that one "it" role to make it big. It's sad to say, that some might not ever get it in their career and I hope Matt would get her chance. I hope this is a good lakorn. Some romatic comedy are cute and very addicting to watch. That is, if they have good writing people. LOL.

Anybody have an idea what this story is about though?

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^maybe they think matt suit the comedy roles but i really do hope she'll get a challenging one so she'll be recognized for her talent. this could be her hit role who knows..taew got to work with mart and he isn't an a-lister yet she still became popular cuz it was the role that made her stood out and plus her acting skills. just as long as this lakorn airs on primetime slot then more people will eventually tune in to it.

i knew taew will eventually become popular and now she is, so i'm sure matts time will come soon!

Merit

sarNie Adult
^^maybe they think matt suit the comedy roles but i really do hope she'll get a challenging one so she'll be recognized for her talent. this could be her hit role who knows..taew got to work with mart and he isn't an a-lister yet she still became popular cuz it was the role that made her stood out and plus her acting skills. just as long as this lakorn airs on primetime slot then more people will eventually tune in to it.

i knew taew will eventually become popular and now she is, so i'm sure matts time will come soon!

I hope that the time for this lakorn is indeed in the primetime. That at least would give her some new audience. Even if Mart is not an A-lister, I'm sure he has a good amount of following. He seemed to be a nice guy and cute one too. :D Hopefully, it's school that is preventing her from doing a lot of lakorns. hhahahah...I have a feeling that's not true though.

I was hoping Kuan Kamathep would be a starting for her...but nope. The time it aired sucks! LOL. Who really watch a lakorn in Thai at 19:15 LOL.

I think this will be good for her. I like the title of this lakorn. I think Mart does well in a comedy role for now at least better than the meanie ones. His dimple is just too cute to hide.

yes matt has been underrated so far, but i think she's gradually emerging into the limelight, what with manee din, then kuan kammathep, and now this. sometimes, recognition comes gradually but surely, while for others, it comes in a wave. i would love to see matt paired up with Rome!

Merit

sarNie Adult
yes matt has been underrated so far, but i think she's gradually emerging into the limelight, what with manee din, then kuan kammathep, and now this. sometimes, recognition comes gradually but surely, while for others, it comes in a wave. i would love to see matt paired up with Rome!

OMG! I'm not trying to harsh or anything, but I am not counting the one she plays with Kong...LOL..She was so pretty in there other than that the lakorn was awful. There were no chemisty between them at all. Kuan Kamathep is a good one for now. But unlike the few others, she only has like 2 lakorns per year. And within those two one has to stand out a little to make her more noticable. Hopefully, each year she gets better and better role.

I would love to see her with Rome too, they should make a cute couple. Rome, Andrew or Chakrit. :D

Merit

sarNie Adult
This is another clip of their fitting day....I like the part where Mart teased Matt about her legs. LOL.

As much as I like Tye and Matt in Kuan Kamathep...off screen they are very reserve toward each other. At least from the clips I saw, they weren't as playful. Mart and Matt seemed a little more comfortable toward one another. :D Mart looked cute even with the skinny pants. Matt looks pretty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnzfrvya2JE

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
This is another clip of their fitting day....I like the part where Mart teased Matt about her legs. LOL.

As much as I like Tye and Matt in Kuan Kamathep...off screen they are very reserve toward each other. At least from the clips I saw, they weren't as playful. Mart and Matt seemed a little more comfortable toward one another. :D Mart looked cute even with the skinny pants. Matt looks pretty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnzfrvya2JE
They look so cute together. Mart is a bit short for Matt, but as long as Matt doesn't wear high heels, they look cute together. Yah, Matt is in year 1 at the university, that is good. Mart is already 32, wow that is quite old compared to others as p'ek in the entertainment industry.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I wonder when they are going to finish filming this? lol. Kuan kamathep is about to be over...I won't see Matt for a while. Considering this might not be on air until later this year.

BeeBee

sarNie Egg
juz finish watch K.K of Matt and Tye,,its such a good romantic/comedy lakorn..fully love Matt after K.K..hmm..i wonder when this new one finish filming..Mart and Matt make such a good couple...but hope to see Matt and Tye in the near future!lolz.

Your idea is just like mine. Back then when i first saw her in a lakorn with yardthip and pat, i just thought, wow that tomboy girl is quite good. if she had a better hair cut she would run over yardthip and pat.

Then I run into her with her second lakorn in which she starred with Kong Saharat. She was just too cute and to young to get paired up with uncle Kong.

Then with chompoo gam mam, she acted as a tomboy girl again. She did well, but i was so sorry for her to have that curly hair style.

Kuan Kammathep should be counted as her real starting to show off her real beauty, i think. And with this upcoming lakorn, she could show off her real charm with mart.
Matt really is extremely talented! she can effortlessly pull off both drama and comedy -- something not many actresses, let alone the younger ones, can do. i think that the reason Matt hasn't been noticed that much until recently was in large part due to the terrible hairstyle they gave her in chompoo gam mam and ruen naree see chompoo...

her acting was so strong in manee din, except i think a lot of viewers were put off by kong, so they didn't get to see Matt's potential from that lakorn...so kuan kamathep really is her starting point...i'm hoping for more lakorns of Matt's in the near future...

I actually want Margie to be the nang'ek instead of Matt.
i think Matt has better acting abilities than margie, though...

They look so cute together. Mart is a bit short for Matt, but as long as Matt doesn't wear high heels, they look cute together. Yah, Matt is in year 1 at the university, that is good. Mart is already 32, wow that is quite old compared to others as p'ek in the entertainment industry.
mart is 32?! seriously? he looks younger...lol.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Lol. Mart is 32, he's older than I thought. Ha. I thought he was so young when I saw him onscreen the first time LK w/ Anne. :p

I'm starting to like Matt since KK w/ Tye. She's cute & preeeettty at first I wasn't fond of her before that though. -.-

Btw can't wait to see this! Mart, Matt & Mint. Lolz. ! :D