Vector and Thangs

sulad

sarNie Adult
Oh! my I'm loving it....No, I think the dress...looks really cute...I'll love to wear something like that for a occasional event...Cause it something new and kinda unique....Keep the great work up....Can't wait to see more...:)

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
LaLa Tsab said:
Oh! my I'm loving it....No, I think the dress...looks really cute...I'll love to wear something like that for a occasional event...Cause it something new and kinda unique....Keep the great work up....Can't wait to see more...:)
[post="139549"][/post]​
thanks lala tsab. ;)

just learning how to make these in photoshop, so it is nothing fancy. i'll probably add more later on.

sulad

sarNie Adult
OMG! So pretty....Love all the avator...But the #1 I gotta love is "Bitch Please"...HAHAHA...Keep it coming st_nba! :)

sallysosilly727

727 Soo HOTT
st_nba said:
thanks Mann and Sally. Sally, you should get a camera. My sister hates it when I take pictures of her, but eventually I get her to go along with it.

Ooo, my aunt doesn't like the dress because she said that it looked too much like the sboung (robe) that the monks wear. :shock: now that i think about it, it kinda does. ^_^
[post="139525"][/post]​

yeahh i still have to ask mai dad if i get one before i go to a wedding. i probaly alrready founded models. like these two little girls i met a couple of days ago. but i dont know if i will see them again.
lol
:D

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
Saifah said:
oohhh.. me like it. Your av is pretty, mind if i use it?
[post="139995"][/post]​
No, i don't mind. Glad that you like it. ;)

u-ph0rik

sarNie Egg
WH0A those are really nice photographs!.. your sister is really pretty! she should become a model! how old is she anyways?? some pics she look like a teen and some she looks like a little girl around 7 years old XD.

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
u-ph0rik said:
WH0A those are really nice photographs!.. your sister is really pretty! she should become a model! how old is she anyways?? some pics she look like a teen and some she looks like a little girl around 7 years old XD.
[post="140028"][/post]​
Thanks u-ph0rik. My sister is 13.
The picture below is of my little 4 year old cousin. The rest are of my sister.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
wow! wow! wow! you should really go into professional photography. and your sister should go into modeling. your better than some studios pictures i've seen. And this is off topic...but are you also the makeup/hair/clothes artist for your sister's photos? Man....whoever it is, they're talented. i cant fix my hair nor anything like that. And i'm also loving your artwork. Very fab.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
I'm loving the gifs (especially the Aom one :lol: ) & the photos are awsome, such bright and clear pictures. What type of camera do you use if you don't mind me asking?

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
lala tsab: thanks lala, i haven't worked on anything in a while. but i'll add something real soon.
bugsy: thanks for the comps on the photos and artwork. and yes i do her hair/makeup/style her as well as take the pictures. ;)
sugar86: i like the aom one too. ^_^ oh and i use a sony mavica 8cm disc camera. one is 3.2mp and the other is 4.1mp.

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
By the way, here is my first satisfied attempt at a blend. ;) It's still a little rough, but hopefully I'll get better.