Vector and Thangs

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
Mann said:
nice artwork i love the vectors and your photos!! ^_^
[post="133497"][/post]​
Thanks Mann I like your stuff too. :D

---
update: finished the jacket and i think the shirt is finished too.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Awsome job! I wish I could do vectors, tried them but they always end up crappy. Maybe you could do a tutorial on it sometime =P

Mann

vectors are way hard too do they take a Lot of time... wow your cassie is getting better and better i love her song , me and you. ^_^

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
sugar86: Thanks. Tutorials??? I'm still learning myself. I'd like to see some of your stuff. Post it up. :D

Mann: Yea, they do take quite a bit of time to complete. But seeing the final product is worth it. This is probably the most intricate one that I've ever worked on. I like her song too. B)

---
Last semester, I had to create a mock website for a final project. It had to be for a business, so I just decided to make a website for a modeling agency. Most of the info were made up, so the names of the models might be kind of wrong. :unsure: Thoughout the whole semester we were handcoding our websites, for this final project the teacher told us that we had to use Dreamweaver. I was like Wha...I got so use handcoding that it annoyed me. Also, we had to have animation on it. I just decided to create an Animation with Flash. It's still a little bit Ehhh...because I was also still learning how to use it.

Oh well, enough of that. Here it is: Image Modeling Agency (best viewed with Internet Explorer)

sulad

sarNie Adult
OMG! WOW....I love your website...It look and seems so REAL....WOW.....All I cay say I LOVE everything about the site....You did a fablous job on it and also on all of your work....:)

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
That's a really great website. You should post your vectors on vexels.net your work is really nice!

Vectors do take a lot of time, you have to be patient with it, the first time I tried doing one I think it took like 4hrs and I still wasn't done so I just saved it as .psd and continue with it the next day, it still isn't half as nice as yours though. :p

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
sugar86 said:
That's a really great website. You should post your vectors on vexels.net your work is really nice!

Vectors do take a lot of time, you have to be patient with it, the first time I tried doing one I think it took like 4hrs and I still wasn't done so I just saved it as .psd and continue with it the next day, it still isn't half as nice as yours though. :p
[post="134939"][/post]​
I would love to see some of your stuff. I just found out about vexels.net a couple of weeks ago. It is a great website. I have to wait and see if I should post it first because I'm not done with it yet. I thought I was going to be done with it by now, but I went to my grandma's house to help watch my little cousins and I didn't want to bring my laptop with me because my cousin already stomped on it once. She broke the back of the LCD. :blink:

I'm having some trouble with the face. I knew I should've started on that first. :wacko:

Thanks for the comments on the site LaLa, Mann, Sugar!

cecilia

Staff member
wuh..i love it..nicely done..vector rocks..

only if i know how to vector..i would have done some too..
btw..your photo are BEAUTIFUL..

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks Thai_lakorn_fan, Saifah, and cecilia.

---
I finally finished the Cassie Vector. It kinda sucks at the end because I got lazy. I shoes and the hands aren't working for me at all. I couldn't even see half of the shoes in the original picture, so I just had to make it up. I'll fix it when I have time. It took me a total of like 9-10 hours to complete this vector. :sweat: Wish it was smoother than this.

sulad

sarNie Adult
WOW....It's beautiful done....I like it alot...:)

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
woooaah that's reeaallly nice god if i tied to make that it'd take to long make me go mad and kill my computer hahaha

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
1-lUv3-y0u said:
woooaah that's reeaallly nice god if i tied to make that it'd take to long make me go mad and kill my computer hahaha
[post="138834"][/post]​
Thanks. :D
---
decided to take a pic of a flag while visiting atlantic city on saturday to get myself in a patriotic mood for independence day.

took this picture of my sister yesterday. got bored as usual.
i also did the hair. oh and the dress, it is just fabric that i used to wrap around her.
could barely keep it up. :sweat:

sallysosilly727

727 Soo HOTT
thats really nice. your so lucky you have your sister model for your pictures. mai sister wont even do that for me. besides i dont have a camera so yeah...lol

NICE WORK

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
thanks Mann and Sally. Sally, you should get a camera. My sister hates it when I take pictures of her, but eventually I get her to go along with it.

Ooo, my aunt doesn't like the dress because she said that it looked too much like the sboung (robe) that the monks wear. :shock: now that i think about it, it kinda does. ^_^