Vector and Thangs

sulad

sarNie Adult
:shock: ! I'm so late! But OMG! I just love it! Your sister is gorgeous! And you OMG Just so jealous! HEHEHE! Can't wait to see more! :D

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you LaLa.
*I haven't been able to work on anything because I wasn't home for the last 2 weeks or so. Last week my grandma had surgery, so I basically stayed over at the hospital with her for a whole week. She's doing better now, but still a little drained and tired. This week I got family comin in from Seattle for about a week and a very late late birthday party for my baby cousin. Going to be busy with lots of things, but I make sure I'll update with something as soon as I get a chance to breathe. Can't believe my summer vacation will be over soon. :(

sulad

sarNie Adult
st_nba said:
Thank you LaLa.
*I haven't been able to work on anything because I wasn't home for the last 2 weeks or so. Last week my grandma had surgery, so I basically stayed over at the hospital with her for a whole week. She's doing better now, but still a little drained and tired. This week I got family comin in from Seattle for about a week and a very late late birthday party for my baby cousin. Going to be busy with lots of things, but I make sure I'll update with something as soon as I get a chance to breathe. Can't believe my summer vacation will be over soon. :(
[post="151872"][/post]​
Aww! I hope your grandma will get better soon! And don't worry! We understand! Family and life come first! So keep on enjoying your summer with your family! And I'll be waiting for the next update! Thank you for informing us st_nba! :)

Muddie Murda

smile...
*worships*

You are soooooooooooooooooo great! I love how you keep us updated on your vectors and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!!!!

also, u use photoshop to do ur vectors?

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
LaLa: She is getting better. Hopefully she stays okay.
Muddie: Thank you. Glad to like to see the progressions and glad you enjoyed my photography. Oh, I tried using Photoshop, but it doesn't really work out for me as good as Illustrator. I prefer Illustrator.

Muddie Murda

smile...
^ Haha that's good! I love illustrator when making vectors too! Well, of course u can't really make vectors in photoshop.

POST MOREEE =D

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
your photo looks great! eventhough i took photography class, my photos still turn out very bad.....i like your photo!!! ^_^

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
Muddie: I will try to get something up soon. Vectors just take such a long time. I have to find time to do it. Just been very busy these past couple of weeks. Grandma was in the hospital. Family from Seattle came to visit. Took them sightseeing at the nearby states. Birthday party for my little cousin. And on this Tuesday I found out that my dad had injured his left foot at work. A metal or steel pole weighting about a ton fell on his foot. A couple of bones are broken and his layers of skin and so forth just bursted open. He just got discharged yesterday and is scheduled for surgery sometime next week or whenever the swelling goes down. whichever is sooner i guess. And this weekend is my auntie's birthday. oy.
karenyang: Thanks, I'd love to see some of your pictures. ;)

---been working on some pretty crappy stuff

sulad

sarNie Adult
:shocked: ! Oh! My is so HOT! Love it alot! And Aww! Finally a update from you! HEHEHE! Love it! Love it!

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
Penny said:
i love you, and your art and your everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *bows* my career is a photographer. not yet though =D

coolest! like, you do make your sister stand infront of a white background or you made the background white itself??
[post="168027"][/post]​
Thanks Penny. You should post some of your pictures up. I'd love to see them. And Yes, I have to make her stand in front of some sort of background. Changing the color of the background is possible, but that would simply be too much work.

---new pinky art