Various Kpop News

LyLy

sarNie Egg
wow the list of people involved is ridiculous! What the messages they said were so horrible too about raping woman, drugging them. Seungri excuse of being manipulated is BS. I hope he never makes it back again in the ET industry anywhere.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
It'll be hard for S.ri to crawl back. It took those other entertainers at least 5 yrs to show their face again. And those were pretty minor crimes compared to what's going on now.

The 4 BB members come out of duty by the end of this year. I wonder what their plan will be. May have to start their own company since YG is plummeting by the day.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
I'm glad JYP restricted their artists by having a rule that they can't enter clubs/bars with only female servers/workers. I just hope that no one in JYPE is involved.
lets not act like jyp artists are innocent. because they sure love their dui's. plus we really dont know every single person tied to this.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
lets not act like jyp artists are innocent. because they sure love their dui's. plus we really dont know every single person tied to this.
I'm well aware that they have scandals of their own, but I sure hope and would like to think that they're not as low as Seungri and the others mentioned above.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
It'll be hard for S.ri to crawl back. It took those other entertainers at least 5 yrs to show their face again. And those were pretty minor crimes compared to what's going on now.

The 4 BB members come out of duty by the end of this year. I wonder what their plan will be. May have to start their own company since YG is plummeting by the day.
start their own company?

without yg they would have been exiled from the industry. honestly bb members except taeyang owe yg their lives and thats facts. yg entertainment was doing great until bb members and bom started getting into trouble with the law.
crazy how bb built yg and also destroyed yg.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
I'm well aware that they have scandals of their own, but I sure hope and would like to think that they're not as low as Seungri and the others mentioned above.
two months ago fans would have said the same thing about seungri. we never know. i dont think anybody is as innocent as they portray. plus kpop has thought me that its always the male idols who act all innocent that are the worse kinds.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
I couldn't agree less, but until there is evidence I don't want to assume bad things about people who could have been innocent all along. I can see why people who supported Seungri before there was evidence said the same thing.

x0unerthanlater

No matter what industry and in what country, I don't look at celebrities like they're anything super special.

I just enjoy what they have to offer, i.e. music, lakorns, dramas and variety shows. If they somehow aren't what they seem and get tied up in scandals, I just move on and admire someone else. They're just doing their job. Other than that, they're just like any of us. There's plenty of other idols/Dara's/celebrities to stan.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
start their own company?

without yg they would have been exiled from the industry. honestly bb members except taeyang owe yg their lives and thats facts. yg entertainment was doing great until bb members and bom started getting into trouble with the law.
crazy how bb built yg and also destroyed yg.
Actually, after tops scandal BigBang was still doing really good. Tops scandal didn’t affect them at all tbh. The members just got major hate. After their scandal, they released their song called Flower Road and it was one of the most successful comebacks of 2018. They didn’t even promote it and 4/5 members were in the military when they released the song. So the one who destroyed YG is seungri not the other 4 members in my opinion. They group definitely destroyed YG’s image but not the company money wise is what I’m trying to say. Seungri has definitely affected the company money wise though. Their stock has dropped so much after his scandal

I personally don’t think that the 4 members will do any group comebacks after they get out of the military. If they do, I’m sure they will wait a couple of years. Seungri is completely finished for in Korea. No way he’ll be able to do anything there but the rest of the members are fine cause they weren’t involved in this scandal as far as we all know.

x0unerthanlater

Actually, after tops scandal BigBang was still doing really good. Tops scandal didn’t affect them at all tbh. The members just got major hate. After their scandal, they released their song called Flower Road and it was one of the most successful comebacks of 2018. They didn’t even promote it and 4/5 members were in the military when they released the song. So the one who destroyed YG is seungri not the other 4 members in my opinion. They group definitely destroyed YG’s image but not the company money wise is what I’m trying to say. Seungri has definitely affected the company money wise though. Their stock has dropped so much after his scandal

I personally don’t think that the 4 members will do any group comebacks after they get out of the military. If they do, I’m sure they will wait a couple of years. Seungri is completely finished for in Korea. No way he’ll be able to do anything there but the rest of the members are fine cause they weren’t involved in this scandal as far as we all know.
I really hope they still promote after their duty is up.
I honestly never cared much for S.ri. (some ppl will probably say, that's not being a true VIP)
But you know, I don't like his style of entertainment.
To me, it looked like he always tried to do too much. Maybe that's how his greed developed.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I really hope they still promote after their duty is up.
I honestly never cared much for S.ri. (some ppl will probably say, that's not being a true VIP)
But you know, I don't like his style of entertainment.
To me, it looked like he always tried to do too much. Maybe that's how his greed developed.
I’ll be really upset if the other 4 members don’t comeback together as a group too. BigBang is my #1 bias group. They’re the reason I got into Kpop in the first place. I really hope they consider a group comeback but if they don’t, as long as they’re happy I’ll be fine. I just hope they at least release solos.

Seungri was always one of my faves in the group. I always felt bad for him because him and Daesung were the least popular and didn’t get as much attention as the other 3. He definitely was a try hard but I always viewed it as he’s only acting like that to get some attention to him otherwise everyone would only pay attention to GD, Top, and Taeyang. My, my, my how much I was wrong :(

rae

sarNie Adult
Reading some of the newly released Kakao talks today, it seems like Seungri was very busy with all his illegal businesses on top of being a celebrity. I honestly wonder if this will end YG as a company, because everyone is just waiting for Yang Hyun-Suk to fall since he's likely to be involved.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus

music wise, bb will be fine. infact i can bet their comeback after enlistment will break their previous record. sk love their songs. image wise, there is no coming back. at this point, the only thing i am excited about is taeyang having a baby. i hope its happens soon so the publics focus will leave seungri. i want them to apologize to the public for causing trouble and also wait for about six months after enlistment before making public appearances.
GD will still be the idol of idols to me.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
@SuzieJ as a bigbang fan, i am hella pissed that they are always in the news for negative things. thank goodness i wasnt seungri biased. Bigbang made me love kpop but these past year has been rough for them and then stupid seungri had to do all this. i wish i could fly to korea and slap his face lol. how could he do this to his hyungs after everything they have done for him.

x0unerthanlater

I’ll be really upset if the other 4 members don’t comeback together as a group too. BigBang is my #1 bias group. They’re the reason I got into Kpop in the first place. I really hope they consider a group comeback but if they don’t, as long as they’re happy I’ll be fine. I just hope they at least release solos.

Seungri was always one of my faves in the group. I always felt bad for him because him and Daesung were the least popular and didn’t get as much attention as the other 3. He definitely was a try hard but I always viewed it as he’s only acting like that to get some attention to him otherwise everyone would only pay attention to GD, Top, and Taeyang. My, my, my how much I was wrong :(
I am glad I wasn't S.ri biased.
But I liked all of them sort of equally. With more admiration for GD. I knew of him (and TOP) before the others. BigBang was my first group as well and will always be precious (as long as they're not involved in immoral crimes of course).

Daesung is hugely popular in Japan though. He'll be alright. I always thought Daesung has this sexy charisma about him. (LOL)

S.ri, is/was popular in Japan as well. Which, in the recent findings he's allegedly linked to prostitution/trafficking for Japanese elites. Every day, they're finding new details that's more shocking than the previous.

JJY 200K messages must contain some pure gold, hence, "the golden phone".

I would bet a kidney that Z at least knows those horrid videos exists. How bored did he have to be to just "look at contacts" in the phone. Really? Get out. Whoever believes that was born yesterday.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
music wise, bb will be fine. infact i can bet their comeback after enlistment will break their previous record. sk love their songs. image wise, there is no coming back. at this point, the only thing i am excited about is taeyang having a baby. i hope its happens soon so the publics focus will leave seungri. i want them to apologize to the public for causing trouble and also wait for about six months after enlistment before making public appearances.
GD will still be the idol of idols to me.
Yeah their image is in the dumps. They are lucky that the general public loves their music. That’s the only reason they’ve gotten away with all their scandals. The only one with a clean image is Taeyang and let’s hope it stays that way lol If they do have a group comeback, I 100% doubt it will happen right after their enlistment is over. It will probably be at least a year after depending on what’s going on in their lives. Also they’re at a point in their careers where they don’t need much promotion on their songs to chart high. They just need to promote a bit on their Instagrams and they’ll be good. I don’t think they would promote on music shows much anymore but idk
@SuzieJ as a bigbang fan, i am hella pissed that they are always in the news for negative things. thank goodness i wasnt seungri biased. Bigbang made me love kpop but these past year has been rough for them and then stupid seungri had to do all this. i wish i could fly to korea and slap his face lol. how could he do this to his hyungs after everything they have done for him.
yeah seungri just added the ultimate cherry on top of big bangs image lol well he’s gone from the group so I hope there’s nothing else serious in the future.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I am glad I wasn't S.ri biased.
But I liked all of them sort of equally. With more admiration for GD. I knew of him (and TOP) before the others. BigBang was my first group as well and will always be precious (as long as they're not involved in immoral crimes of course).

Daesung is hugely popular in Japan though. He'll be alright. I always thought Daesung has this sexy charisma about him. (LOL)

S.ri, is/was popular in Japan as well. Which, in the recent findings he's allegedly linked to prostitution/trafficking for Japanese elites. Every day, they're finding new details that's more shocking than the previous.

JJY 200K messages must contain some pure gold, hence, "the golden phone".

I would bet a kidney that Z at least knows those horrid videos exists. How bored did he have to be to just "look at contacts" in the phone. Really? Get out. Whoever believes that was born yesterday.
My bias at first was Top but then I started watching Family outing and daesung quickly went from #2 to #1 lol and yeah he’s called the Yabai King in Japan. He’s veryyyy famous there. He’s had his own solo dome tour in Japan before too.

Yeah Zico is such an idiot. Who actually believes his dumb excuse of “looking through the contacts”? Does he think we’re stupid or something?

Last edited:

x0unerthanlater

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/03/jung-jun-youngs-alleged-videos-leaked.html?m=1
Oh no looks like some of the videos were leaked! I feel so bad for the victims. Anyone who tries to look for the videos is straight up trash and is no different from JJY
It must be from someone that JJY privately chatted with. He has non-celeb friends as well. Any of those ppl could have sent it to other people and so on and so forth. Someone could have sold it or sent it to online portals from outside of SK.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It must be from someone that JJY privately chatted with. He has non-celeb friends as well. Any of those ppl could have sent it to other people and so on and so forth. Someone could have sold it or sent it to online portals from outside of SK.
It said something about the air drop feature on iPhones. So sad :(