Various Kpop News

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Of course lol and the police willingly take it! Cause they’re corrupt as hell too
The amount of crazy fangirl i see still thinking they didn't mean to do these things. God they're been doing it for years thinking they'll never get caught.

alissaax

These fangirls are sick
Hahaha well someone i have on my fb friends list posted a supportive post about mr seungri oppa like 3 days ago has been dead quiet. I didnt reply to her post though cause i saw how her friends were also commenting so sure he didnt do anything wrong and that all this news isnt even true and no proof.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha well someone i have on my fb friends list posted a supportive post about mr seungri oppa like 3 days ago has been dead quiet. I didnt reply to her post though cause i saw how her friends were also commenting so sure he didnt do anything wrong and that all this news isnt even true and no proof.
I would’ve been petty and commented lol

alissaax

I would’ve been petty and commented lol
Lol i didnt feel like arguing cause theyre all just going start calling me shit and not to comment on their post because i think he's guilt of all these crimes.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
i can bet money that zico is involved but luck might just be on his side. wow so yuri is about to get dragged for her brother's crimes. dang.
there are probably more involved in this case. i want all of them to be revealed. i knew seungri wasnt going down alone lol.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
So idol group S has members associated with holding shares in some of these clubs. As well as company Y....

Lol S-ri saying he was tricked... really? For at least 5 yrs? Get out.
idol group S? what group starts with an S. i can honestly only think of Super junior but nah. SM will bury it.

alissaax

Oh i thought of another two people beside the thai kidols. One is auan cause his wife is korean... the other person is ohm/rome whatever his name is now cause he's dating a korean.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
Super Junior
Shinhwa
Sechskies

Seventeen
Snuper

All I can think of atm.
i think its so alarming how scandalous second generation idols are. both girl groups and boy groups. every top group has been tainted with a major scandal.
i know the third generation will probably be worse because their fans have given them so much power so they think they are invisible for now.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
i think its so alarming how scandalous second generation idols are. both girl groups and boy groups. every top group has been tainted with a major scandal.
i know the third generation will probably be worse because their fans have given them so much power so they think they are invisible for now.
Yeah. I'm glad I don't have too many favorites in kpop since I'm not an avid listener. It's still alarming to see some of the names of the ppl connected to the whole fiasco. The idols that boast about clubbing and having a huge network are the suspicious ones.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
I'm glad JYP restricted their artists by having a rule that they can't enter clubs/bars with only female servers/workers. I just hope that no one in JYPE is involved.