VANG PAO's CASE

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
I saw a bumper sticker that say ... 'Save a Deer .. Kill A Hmong' ..

So, was VP choice wise or stupid?
Ha, ha, ha! xxfluffyxx, are you serious?!
There's a bumper sticker that says that? Wow.
Dang, it's starting to become a shame to be a
Hmong now. Some Hmongs have created such
a bad image for us Hmongs. Hmongs are doing
this crap to themselves. I don't know anything
about that Chai Vang case or whatever, but
maybe I should. Ha, ha. I know that he's a
guilty murderer, that's it. Oh well. I want to see
that bumper sticker, LOLs. Next time you see
one, send me a picture! LOLs. So cool! Ha, ha.
I'm not being sarcastic either. I really find it to
be amusing. Ha, ha. O__O

i say, if GVP is guilty then sent him to jail along with the other men.. :)

if he's not, fight to the end.. but i have a feeling. they are in deep shiet! really deep deep shit!!

i've been reading the newspaper lately & i say they're not going to get out of easy. :(
Yeah. I agree. They're not getting out easily. Poor guys.
Oh well, let's move on with life now.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
What so 'DEFENSE' about .. killing Lao gov't official, bombing gov't building and killing innocent while doing all that ...

I don't call that 'DENFENSE' ... I call that 'TERRORISM' .....
I meant give the weapons to the ones being killed so they can have some kind of way to defend themselves

rukD2B

I meant give the weapons to the ones being killed so they can have some kind of way to defend themselves
LOLs. Chewy, that's too cheesy. Ha, ha.
Besides, wouldn't that be a stupid idea?
What if some of them don't even know
how to use them? But think again, you
said defense. Hmongs have bows and
arrows and they have guns too. For
hunting, remember? Besides, do you
really need missiles too? No.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
LOLs. Chewy, that's too cheesy. Ha, ha.
Besides, wouldn't that be a stupid idea?
What if some of them don't even know
how to use them? But think again, you
said defense. Hmongs have bows and
arrows and they have guns too. For
hunting, remember? Besides, do you
really need missiles too? No.
lols...thats true...but im lookin at this thing on a positive side, cuz we hmongs really need to unite b4 we get kicked out of this country for stupidity....

sweetyaj

sarNie Elites
xxfluffyxx...i agree w/u word w/o sources are jus word floating in the air, but word w/ meaning doesn't have to have a source..i am not saying dat my words have meanin or anything..but jus ask urself this wat is there left for VP to do..he had done peace walk for yrs, try n ask the US to help, also many pple have done peace walk...w/o VP but as u can see we went from friend to enemy....so think about if u were Vp wat would you have done?? life is more than the eyes can see..also there are lotz of thing dat we may not knoe...so i may noit be rite may be wrong...about the hunters as u can see for urself those hunters didn't get much of anything...i live from wat happen so i didn't keep an update on wat happen but last i knoe....the hmong hunter was defending himself because they shot at him..i mean they could jus call the cops on him...like i said i don't knoe much about this case....don't agree w/me...it doesn't matter cause this were ideas develop rite???

rukD2B

lols...thats true...but im lookin at this thing on a positive side, cuz we hmongs really need to unite b4 we get kicked out of this country for stupidity....
Yes. That's true too. But still, why should we stick
together for someone who has done an illegal act?
If we all stick together on VP's side, what if we
get kicked out too? As you've seen, after the very
first news regarding this plot, the Hmongs in
Thailand were forced to return to Laos. We weren't
forced to move back, just those Hmongs from the
"White Water" tribe. If we all stuck together and
supported VP, what if the US thinks that after VP,
we will try another plot? That all Hmongs might
get together and try to overthrow Laos again?

I think it's better off that we disagree. Like I've
said already, you have to see things from both
sides. And just because I'm not supporting VP
doesn't mean that I don't see the story from
both sides, it's just that, siding with VP seems
useless and stupid. There's evidence already.
I don't want to support a guilty person, I'd
rather choose to side with the innocent side.
Would you help a serial killer get away?

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I'm Lao.

Personally, I don't think it was about saving the Hmong people, it was more about his vanity. VB probably wanted a legacy showing that he was the conquerer of Laos. Come on now, you're freaking old and where did you get all the money. It's hard to trample a country, I think VB is getting senile.

I do agree with someone on this topic that there are a lot of hmong atrocities caused by the Lao PDR. There is a lot of hmong and lao tensions because of what happen during the Vietnam War. Personally I don't think like that,but there is a lot of racial prejudices by laos people toward the hmongs. I would like to see a peaceful time for hmongs in Laos; however, that is unlikely to happen any time soon with this incident.

I think it's not really about the nation or the people who comprise the nation that make it bad, it's really about the government that truly sucks. The lao government is exploitative and cruel quite often.

This would probably annoyed many hmongs here. hmongs are actually Chinese ethnic group who immigrated to southeast asia in the late 1800's and VB attempts to start a coup in Laos, sounds like stealing to me.

rukD2B

I'm Lao.

Personally, I don't think it was about saving the Hmong people, it was more about his vanity. VB probably wanted a legacy showing that he was the conquerer of Laos. Come on now, you're freaking old and where did you get all the money. It's hard to trample a country, I think VB is getting senile.

I do agree with someone on this topic that there are a lot of hmong atrocities caused by the Lao PDR. There is a lot of hmong and lao tensions because of what happen during the Vietnam War. Personally I don't think like that,but there is a lot of racial prejudices by laos people toward the hmongs. I would like to see a peaceful time for hmongs in Laos; however, that is unlikely to happen any time soon with this incident.

I think it's not really about the nation or the people who comprise the nation that make it bad, it's really about the government that truly sucks. The lao government is exploitative and cruel quite often.

This would probably annoyed many hmongs here. hmongs are actually Chinese ethnic group who immigrated to southeast asia in the late 1800's and VB attempts to start a coup in Laos, sounds like stealing to me.
Woohoo! I agree! Add the [PERIOD] to it too!

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
Ha, ha, ha! xxfluffyxx, are you serious?!
There's a bumper sticker that says that? Wow.
Dang, it's starting to become a shame to be a
Hmong now. Some Hmongs have created such
a bad image for us Hmongs. Hmongs are doing
this crap to themselves. I don't know anything
about that Chai Vang case or whatever, but
maybe I should. Ha, ha. I know that he's a
guilty murderer, that's it. Oh well. I want to see
that bumper sticker, LOLs. Next time you see
one, send me a picture! LOLs. So cool! Ha, ha.
I'm not being sarcastic either. I really find it to
be amusing. Ha, ha. O__O

Yeah. I agree. They're not getting out easily. Poor guys.
Oh well, let's move on with life now.
Yup .. there's a bumper sticker that say that during the Chai Vang incident. Personally, I think he was provoke by those white hunters. And they fired first. He had no choice but to fire back and defend himself. Given that he is Asian (hmong) and killing 5-7 people .. they found him guilty.

rukD2B

Yup .. there's a bumper sticker that say that during the Chai Vang incident. Personally, I think he was provoke by those white hunters. And they fired first. He had no choice but to fire back and defend himself. Given that he is Asian (hmong) and killing 5-7 people .. they found him guilty.
Wow. He killed 5-7 people? Dang. Good thing he was found
guilty then. I mean, he went hunting, right? He's a big forest,
why not go hide instead? Unless, of course, they were
face-to-face. But then still, he killed too many. Wow.

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
Wow. He killed 5-7 people? Dang. Good thing he was found
guilty then. I mean, he went hunting, right? He's a big forest,
why not go hide instead? Unless, of course, they were
face-to-face. But then still, he killed too many. Wow.
haha...addiction...yeah he should've been found NOT GUILTY because he killed 2 of those people from behind...RUNNING AWAY from him...lol and it was him...ONE person...against all of them...SIX or SEVEN of them...and he killed them all...haha...yeah...he was innocent...lol...i think if you go way back...the thread is still up...and as usual it was me and a few others against the holier than thou hmongs...lol...people are so stupid supporting murderers

suesan

sarNie Egg
A research need sources. Without sources ... its like words floating in the air.

You think the things that VP did will save the hmong people in Laos and open up the eyes of the world? .. Yea it will open up the eyes of everybody but not in a good way. Violence don't make you look good. It will make you look bad and if you bring a race into it .. it will make the whole race look bad.

I give you an example ... remember that hmong hunter in Wisconsin who like killed 5-7 white people because he said he was being provoke etc. Well, did the jurors listen to him? Did the white people listen to him? That incidents make the hmong look really bad ...

I saw a bumper sticker that say ... 'Save a Deer .. Kill A Hmong' ..

So, was VP choice wise or stupid?

Why would you say that? It's okay if GVP make our hmong people look bad as long as he has finally accomplish something for all of the hmong people...He is our hero, our leader, his job is to take resposilble and take care of what happened to his people..It's not like we are the only bad people in the world..We need to protect our own people no matter what it takes..See, the American people aren't ashame to go to war with Irag...They have no reason to go to Irag at the first place, they were there to protect other people whom have never helped them before. They were over there to gave those people a new life, gave them democracy, and make sure they have what they never have before.. So why wouldn't they do the same things to our people when we asked for their help. We've helped them through so much during the Vietman War, it's about time to pay us back...
REMEMBER THEY DON'T LIKE THE HMONG PEOPLE...EVERY LITTLE THING WE DO, THEY CATERIZE US IN THE BAD WAY..WHATEVER THEY DO, WE DIDN'T CARE....IT'S ABOUT TIME TO REACH OUT TO YOUR HMONG PEOPLE AND BE PROUD TO LEAD EVERYBODY THROUGH A TRAGEDY LIKE THIS ONE...

suesan

sarNie Egg
I'm Lao.

How can say that about our leader...C'mon, you may dislike him but atleast show some respect to our hmong people...It hurt when you say harsh thing about our oly leader...There is no country in this world belong to anybody unless they fight for it okay..You need to learn about your history first before bashing on the negative side our our hero...He may be old but he's got the courage to do everything good for his people who are dying everyday by the Lao goverment...If those were your people and you were GVP, what would you do? Would you be doing the same thing or would you just gonna sit back and wacthed your own people being slaughter..I'm pretty sure you wouldn't like that either huh...These people that are suffereing right now aren't your people that's why you don't feel any the pain as the way the hmong people do..Just because Laos are in peace with the US, that doesn't mean they are at peace at all....

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
Suesan, trust me the US is not in Iraq to help or "protect" anyone. The reason the US is in Iraq has nothing to do with "protecting" it's all about the oil. Trust me the US will not waste billions of dollars and hundreds of lives if there is no profit in it for them. The whole "protecting" as you phrased it is only use to play with people's emotion to gain support for the war, so with that said, the reason the US is not doing anything for the many Hmong is because there is no profit to gain.

plain_jane

sarNie Hatchling
Suesan, trust me the US is not in Iraq to help or "protect" anyone. The reason the US is in Iraq has nothing to do with "protecting" it's all about the oil. Trust me the US will not waste billions of dollars and hundreds of lives if there is no profit in it for them. The whole "protecting" as you phrased it is only use to play with people's emotion to gain support for the war, so with that said, the reason the US is not doing anything for the many Hmong is because there is no profit to gain.

That's very true Alhambra! Just look at the Rwanda Genocide years ago. No profit ,no help leading to millions of deaths and criticism for the west.