Valentines Day!!!

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
imma make something senitmental for my bf =P .. we might go to eat and movie you know same old same old lolz..this would be my bf and i first valentine!

Kelly

wow lol it's amazing how alot of you have simple things plan and how some of you are saying guys break-up and hook up with girls at certain times lol....silly peeps!!!! anywayse....yea w/e happens on my v-day will be my v-day so yea!

of course sun-flower u can join me...i'ma rent tat lakorn and watch it all over again...spend my v-day with a romantic/dramatic lakorn then a guy aaha!

Kelly

lol girl u are too funny talkin about someone who says who dun need guys as for now ahah...i hope that happens for u okies!

Pee

sarNie Elites
on valentines day imma sleep all day just to dream abt Tik J.. he´s riding on a white horse and giving me roses damn >_< what a great valentines day ^__^

awiee even if its just a dream atleast im happy haha^^

natty

Chubs
LOL!!! so you kick him out on v-day and replace him with tik? that's great thinking lol..

Pee

sarNie Elites
haha of course.. i get to think of him everyday already so atleast one day wont hurt if I dream abt tik haha ..Tik is lucky that im thinking of him haha XD

S

sunflower

Pee said:
haha of course.. i get to think of him everyday already so atleast one day wont hurt if I dream abt tik haha ..Tik is lucky that im thinking of him haha XD
[post="74206"][/post]​

Nong Pee.. if you're still my nong sao.. you will take all that you said about tik back...RIGHT NOW!!!!.. Roo mai wah Tik pen fannnn P?...lol... well since you're sick today.. i'll let you have him for a day.... i guess.. hope he makes kao tom for you ^_^ but i expect him back in good condition! have fun ;) l

Pee

sarNie Elites
sunflower said:
Nong Pee.. if you're still my nong sao.. you will take all that you said about tik back...RIGHT NOW!!!!.. Roo mai wah Tik pen fannnn P?...lol... well since you're sick today.. i'll let you have him for a day.... i guess.. hope he makes kao tom for you ^_^ but i expect him back in good condition! have fun ;) l
[post="74277"][/post]​
haha then I guess I should be sick everyday chai mai? hahha ;) :loool:

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
lets see..what am i doing? buy those cute little care bear cards in packages and hand them to people! =P im single, and i think that way is easier, cuz you only spend about $5.00 buying cards and candy together and hand them out. nothing big for anybody...right? LOL--

STIMA

i dunno..probably just go stalk my crush. O_O jk i dont have a crush...and i just plan to eat a bunch of chocolate candies...and wear pink and be alone *tearss

Nameless

N i n j a
STIMA said:
i dunno..probably just go stalk my crush. O_O jk i dont have a crush...and i just plan to eat a bunch of chocolate candies...and wear pink and be alone *tearss
[post="74854"][/post]​

lonesome eh?

Vanida

Save World Save Life
probably doing something fun yea and i think we should have at least 1 day off from school since its Valentine days jeeezzzzzz no days off this freaken whole month :angry:

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
I'll be spending it w/ my honey Hyun Joong, but shhhh don't tell my sweetheart Film since I'll be seeing him later that day. LOL J/K Actually I'll be spending it w/ my hottie Tik. :p I'll be watching Roy Leh Sanae Rie and then Huajai Chocolate. Can't wait until Huajai Chocolate comes by UPS Wednesday! Also rewatching My Girl! Lee Joon Gi is kind of hot in a weird pretty boy way. LOL

Dude, I also tend to end up being single during the winter months.

onestupidguy

もちつけバカピンク..
Man.. valentines, the day that makes guys all around the world broke except japan and korean, who follow "white day". But my luck sucks.. she wants it "thai" style.. so gotta do sth this valentines.. out of creativity, out of cash..

just gonna give her this...

S

sunflower

onestupidguy said:
Man.. valentines, the day that makes guys all around the world broke except japan and korean, who follow "white day". But my luck sucks.. she wants it "thai" style.. so gotta do sth this valentines.. out of creativity, out of cash..

just gonna give her this...

[post="75729"][/post]​

awwwwie..... that is soooo cute! she should like it... ;)

shubby

sarNie Adult
hey happy valentine's day everybody..wish you all have fun...and got much much love.....and flowers....lolz...

annerz

sarNie Egg
I am also unattached so I'm not gonna do anything special for Valentines unless I get a surprise from a secret admirer or something... >.<