Updates on Various Couples: Anne, Ken, Chakrit, Chompoo, etc.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Kade and his wife so deserve this happiness after everything they've been through. So happy for them.

Yes I do agree that their wedding is shot gun. I think they will probably admit to that. Bie kinda did say that it just sped everything up. However I do believe that they would had eventually in maybe a year or two if she didn't get pregnant first. I am surprised that she didn't protect herself unless they were just too in the moment. I'm also really happy that GG recieved so so many supports by the elders and celebrity friends because She was always such a loving and super nice person, never had anything mean to say to any one. This would had been the perfect time for people to bash her, i mean there are some but there are more supporters to stand by her. Love this girl.,

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I always wonder why girls don't get on the pill especially if they're a celebrity. But then it's brave of them to shoulder it together. Cuz we've all seen guys who hits and quits even when the girl gets pregnant.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Update on Gubgib and Bie.

Today they held a press conference at Woody studio with Woody as an elder for Gubgib and Khun Kon Narongdeth for Bie. Clips will probably be shown on entertainment news station throughout the day. Until then, here's what happen.

At the press conference Bie and Gubgib said that their pregnancy is not a mistake but it was their planned to start a family. They were already planning to live together prior to this. They also had already planned their christian wedding to take place on the 23rd of June but since she got pregnancy they moved the date up to the 23rd of January and thai ceremony to the 6th of March. Bie also had planned to do another big surprise proposal on the 17th of December but his plan failed because the media caught win of her pregnancy so he had to speed up the proposal. Aww poor guy.

I was wondering why a few months ago Gubgib was talking about June, now I know lol. Well regardless I'm happy for them. They look so darn happy and glowing, nothing like someone who is stressed because they got pregnant before marriage or do they look like they're faking their happeness. Gubgib really do look glowing and Bie's eyes shows a lot of happiness. Congrats to my favorite couple! :cloud9:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Awe, congrats to Gubgib and Bie! Gubgib has a spunky and bubblely personality, she'll be a very cute mom.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
For those who can read thai, if not then if someone can translate then please do. I'm not great with translating. I can give summaries but not words per words.

กุ๊บกิ๊บ : “ที่กิ๊บกับบี้อยากแถลงข่าวเพราะว่าเราต้องการชี้แจงบางอย่าง เราไม่ได้บอกว่าเรื่องราวที่เกิดขึ้นเป็นเรื่องที่น่ายกย่องหรือเป็นสิ่งที่ ถูกต้อง ทั้งหมดที่เราทำเรารู้ว่าว่าเราทำผิดประเพณีไทยที่ดีงามบางประการ ก็ขอโทษด้วยนะคะ ที่อาจจะทำให้หลายๆคนรู้สึกติดใจบางอย่างที่เราทำ แต่เรื่องทั้งหมดที่เกิดขึ้นก็เป็นเรื่องที่น่ายินดีสำหรับเรา ครอบครัวและคนรอบข้าง มันเป็นอีกหนึ่งทางเลือกที่เราเลือกกันเอง ก็น้อมรับคำติชมทุกอย่าง คิดว่าหลายๆคนคงให้อภัยในสิ่งที่เราทำ เราทำผิดขั้นตอนแต่เราไม่ได้ทำพลาดนะคะ เราคิดมาอย่างดีแล้วในสิ่งที่เราเลือกและทำ เราพร้อมทั้งทุนทรัพย์ อายุและครอบครัวทุกอย่าง แต่เราอาจจะทำไม่ถูกต้องตามระบบ กิ๊บรู้สึกว่าที่ออกมาพูดแบบนี้เพราะเป็นการรับผิดชอบอย่างนึงต่อสังคมเพราะ เราก็เป็นคนที่มีชื่อเสียง ขอบคุณที่ทุกคนเลือกที่จะเอ่ยคำยินดีให้กับพวกเรา เราก็คงต้องไปบอกต่อคนรอบข้างว่าทางที่ดีที่สุดคือการทำตามประเพณี ถ้ามันเกิดขึ้นแล้วแทนที่จะซ้ำเติมหรือพูดให้แย่กับพวกเรา แต่ทุกคนเลือกที่จะเอ่ยคำยินดี เราก็รู้สึกว่าเราต้องออกมาพูดตรงนี้”
บี้ : “ขอโทษคุณพ่อคุณแม่ของกิ๊บและญาติพี่น้องทุกคน ที่ไม่ได้ทำตามประเพณีของไทย แต่ทุกวันนี้ที่ผมทำเพราะผมพร้อม ไม่อยากให้ทุกคใช้คำว่าพลาดจากที่ผมได้เห็นจากโซเชียลที่บางคนเขียน ถ้าวันนี้ผมไม่พร้อมเราคงไม่ทำ สิ่งที่เราทำไปเพราะเรามีความตั้งใจอยู่แล้ว ผมรู้สึกว่าอยากมีลูก ถ้ามีสิ่งดีๆกำลังเริ่มต้นใหม่ก็จะทำให้ผมโตขึ้นอีกสเต็ปนึง ชีวิตผมจะได้มีอะไรสมบูรณ์ตามที่ตัวเองคิดไว้ ขอบคุณทุกคนที่เข้ามาแสดงความยินดีและเข้ามาติ ผมก็จะทำให้ดีที่สุดทุกวันนี้สิ่งที่เราทำคือเราสองคนรักกันจริงๆ ก็อยากให้ทุกคนเข้าใจ”
กุ๊บกิ๊บ : “เข้าใจว่าทุกคนติชม รักและหวังดีในสิ่งที่พูดมา เราก็รับฟังเพราะมันเป็นเรื่องจริง ใครติมาเราก็ไม่ได้รู้สึกว่ารุนแรง แต่นี่เป็นอีกหนึ่งช้อยส์ที่เราเลือกเดิน และสัญญาว่าเราจะทำชีวิตที่เราเลือกให้ดีที่สุด กิ๊บว่าบี้ทำหน้าที่ลูกผู้ชายได้ดีที่สุด ณ วันนี้ที่เขาเลือกที่จะทำและยอมรับ เราไม่รู้สึกถึงการอยากปิดบังอะไรทั้งนั้น ไม่ได้รู้สึกว่าการที่เราท้องมีลูกเป็นเรื่องที่น่าอายแต่เป็นเรื่องที่่น่า ยินดีเพราะเรามีการวางแพลนกันไว้อยู่แล้ว”
บี้ : “วันที่ผมขอเก็บเป็นแฟนตอนที่อยู่เกาหลี หลังจากนั้นก็ได้คุยกันว่าพอกลับมาเมืองไทยก็อยากจะขอกิ๊บหมั้นไม่ได้เป็น ทางการ เห็นครอบครัวทั้งสองฝ่ายก็น่ารักกับเราสองคนก็อยากมีกิ๊บเป็นคู่ชีิวิต มันไม่ใช่คำว่าพลาดครับ”
กุ๊บกิ๊บ : “เรามีแพลนแต่งงานกันปลายปีหน้า บี้ก็เริ่มไปซื้อรถ และได้จองบ้านไปแล้ว แต่อาจจะต้องเปลี่ยนที่ให้ใกล้ครอบครัวหน่อยเพราะอยากให้ลูกเกิดมาในครอบ ครัวที่อบอุ่น ทุกคนสามารถมาเลี้ยง เล่นกันได้ การที่เรามีน้องก็ไม่ใช่เรื่องที่เราสองคนตกใจ เพียงแต่ทำทุกอย่างให้เร็วขึ้นจากปลายปีก็มาแต่ง 6 มี.ค. ที่จัดเร็วขึ้นเพราะอยากมีแรงได้สนุกกับทุกคน”
credit Rakdara.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4HfWTbP0nM

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Aww. They're so happy. I'm really happy for them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OxvsF0hLBE

cr: thairath

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm glad he is. I mean these two are so long over each other. I'm glad that they always have something nice to say to one another in interviews and it wasn't an act too, they look genuinely happy for each other.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I'm happy for her. Bie is a good looking fellow too although I'm not sure what he does. I guess sometimes it is true what people say "you can date someone for years and years only to end up not marrying and when that happens usually one or the other will end up marrying another person after being together for a shorter period." Gubgib being in the industry for so long, you can tell she's a loyal friend and seems to love genuinely as well. Been with Mario for so many years and they still are positive towards one another if media brings them up then finally Bie. I'm happy for her'

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
They did a blood test for genetic diseases and found out that they're having a girl. Lol she's going to be sassy!

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
:O GG is preggo!
Oh well, i think she knew the consequences of the thai citizens being shocked about going against the tradition, i guess scared to reveal her actions but she justified them well, im just shocked that shes quite young and shes pregnant! awee its not common that we see actresses quite young pregnant, but anyways happy for her!

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
haha okay sorry i thought shes was 25 or so, but still young to be a mum, because alotta women these days are having their first babies when their past 30 or so

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I think it's because she looks like a teenager, I feel like she's still a teen. GG never age, lol. Wow can't believe her age though, how old is Bie? (Jw). Mario is such a sweetheart, hate the media cuz I saw this article saying that they've been together for so long but she never got pregnant, lol, some commenters say that he's got no namyah and some say that he's a gentlemen who can wait (so nice), I believe that. Love that they're not bitter.
Isn't Benz preggo? I saw a news section saying/hinting that she's pregnant, and her IG is not showing her tummy at all. Lol, I noticed that a lot of Thai women (in the Ent) try to hide their bumps a lot, for example Ae (Poh's wife).

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Bie is 25, he's 2 years younger. According to GG, she said they know safe sex and she always practice safe sex but that time (in Korea) he asked her if they can have a baby so they didn't practice safe sex.

27 is a good age to have a baby. I had and miscarried at 27. My bf said biologically the best time to have children is in your late 20's because that is when your body is best prepared for it but in today's time women are waiting til early 30's because they want their career established. For health reason, you should have your last child in your mid 30's because after that there's health concerns not only for you but also for your child. Not saying you can't have a baby after your mid 30's to 40's but you would be under doctor's care a little closer.

mayag

sarNie Adult
I think Bie's 1991 born so he must be around 24. Pretty young to be a father these days but I personally believe that if you're able to support it, having children when you're "young" is a smart move. Bie will only be 45 by the time his child's 20.