Updates on Various Couples: Anne, Ken, Chakrit, Chompoo, etc.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Thank you for creating this lovely thread Mahalo! I enjoyed looking at all the dresses and decorations the most. Hehe

All these pictures make me feel very lonely. It's crazy to know that my future partner exists and I exist but we don't know that we're going to end up together. Maybe we've already met, maybe we haven't. Wish I could take a peek into the future.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
mayag said:
Thank you for creating this lovely thread Mahalo! I enjoyed looking at all the dresses and decorations the most. Hehe

All these pictures make me feel very lonely. It's crazy to know that my future partner exists and I exist but we don't know that we're going to end up together. Maybe we've already met, maybe we haven't. Wish I could take a peek into the future.
You know what they say, Good things comes to those who wait. :)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
That is one tall wedding cake. It looks berry yummy....notice berry for very lol. So many different kinds of berries, the cake reminds me of Fourth of July because the berries and its colors. It is pretty unique, I have not seen this kind of cake at any weddings. Maybe the couple have this cake with all the colors representing Thailand's flag?

Mahalo said:
cr: mutmeepimdao
Didn't think her cake looked good from the other photos but man, it looks delish now.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
WHOA say what?! Omg I, a huge fan of theirs, are completely shocked. I wonder if they got engaged cus she got pregnant. Well i love them so happy for them.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
They just found out they were pregnant 5 days ago so I don't think it's a cover up since they've been engaged for 3 months now, unless they made that up. Both of their families are happy for them. Bee is sure that their fans will understand.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh ok yeah I didn't read the article yet. Yes they did get engaged in Korea. Lol I suspect he proposed although she denied it lol because come on, he got down on his knees and they cut out what he said. The when they got back, on Woody morning show Woody himself said congrats and asked Bie to take care of his sister lol. All her friends post on their IG the same thing. I was just waiting for them to admit it. Aww she's going to have a mini BB or mini GG.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Bie engaged to Gubgib? No wonder he was protective of her at that event
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzPu4-NR4b8

Step

Mrs James Ma
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h6YQz9mje0

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Wait WHAT???!??!!?! Omg, I'm so shocked, best wishes to them. Hoping they last long, idk but I keep on seeing GG as a 16-17 teenager, I think it was all of her hilarious roles. Wow how long have they dated?
Watch the news drag Mario into this, lol, hopefully not, just a prediction though.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
They are honestly cute. I thought the clip of him on his knees was him asking her to date... At least that was what they said at the time. If it was a proposal so be it. They might be like Haru and what's his name... They got married with kids young too. And are still looking as happy as ever. Congrats to BB & GG!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes that was what they said but I think they've been dating since like the beginning of the year. So the news said she's 2 months pregnant. You know I really do believe that they didn't know until 4-5 days ago because if she knew she wouldn't had been partying like that. Then I notice on the morning show this week, she wasn't so wild haha. So happy for them, she's going to be a mommy. lol Man imagine if it's a girl, lol she'll be so saap!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I really don't mind whether they were engaged or not and the time they did it isn't important. What matters is they are mature enough to take responsibility together. Kudos to BB for coming out and speaking on it. I can tell they are absolutely in love.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: sanook
Congratulations to Kade and his wife. They welcomed the birth of their son today. 

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
LOL Kade's bunny smile in the first pic, congrats to him and his wife. 

I'm gonna call shot gun on Gubgib and Bie, no matter what they say I think they're marrying because she's pregnant. Anyways, despite that congrats to them, Gubgib is going to be a cute mommy.