TWICE IN A LIFETIME

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Sary, I just wanted to let you know that I am a great fan of your fan fictions. You are a very good writer. You have the gift to draw readers into your characters and make us feel for them.

Thank you na kha for sharing your talent and time with us.

ps: I also love your myth stories; especially, the love story of Athena and Ares!

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
Sary, I just wanted to let you know that I am a great fan of your fan fictions. You are a very good writer. You have the gift to draw readers into your characters and make us feel for them.

Thank you na kha for sharing your talent and time with us.

ps: I also love your myth stories; especially, the love story of Athena and Ares!

Vimalee. :D

I appreciate your comments and compliments. Thank you so much na kha! I found my creativity expanded because of Yadech. They are my characters and main p'ek/n'ek in my heart forever really. I don't think I am crazy? LOL. Just a lot of love for these youngsters as one of the most talented Thespians I have come across over the course of 20 years of lakorn watching!!!!! Trust me never in my old age I have been a fangirl. I guess a first for everything ja!!!!!

I guess I should share Athena and Ares story here too?

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 14

Who was she madly in love with? Nadech thought to himself hoping she’d confess to a name. Had she already met her Prince Charming? He continued to look at her from where he was standing. Yet again he didn’t comprehend what was the matter with him. There was this invisible force that made him mesmerize to her. A connection that was unknown to the natural world. He felt like a kindred spirit with Christina but yet there was more. Physically she looked like Yaya but in a deeper meaning his soul currently and even before the magnitude of the connection it felt eerily like they were meant to meet and know each other in this lifetime as well. He couldn’t explain it but he could definitely feel it. That was one of the other reason he tried to stay away.

“Oh Nadech…” whispered Christina. She shook her head and put her face in her hands.

Nadech stopped breathing, did she see him? He tried to stay as calm as possible and waited for her acknowledgment. But there was nothing else to be said from her. He watched her get up and return back to her home. That was close one he really thought he was caught red-handed now; as he was out here spying on a young girl.
Then Christina stopped in her track. Was someone else out here? She turned and saw a shadow of a man on the other side of the garden. The Sperbunds and Kugimiyas never build a fence and they never needed to because their children grew up close and it open up the backyard too. Who else was out here tonight?

“Who is it? Please don’t scare me and come out.” She called out to the dark.

Her heart thundering in her chest in case that somebody wasn’t human. Her weakness was that she believed in the supernatural. Then the figure walked out of the shadows.
Nadech came into view. It wasn’t proper to spy or scare a young woman.

“Good evening or night Christina. I am sorry I scared you. Obviously you cannot sleep and neither can I.” he started off the conversation this way. He hoped she only just noticed him now and not before.

“Oh, it is you. I am sorry if my talking out loud woke you. Yes I couldn’t sleep especially not with all the excitement that occurred today. Why are you not sleeping either?” she asked in return.

He had his spectacles on and she loved that look best. His maturity and intelligence was the best feature on him and her heart thudded with its attraction to him. He was no longer her Grandpa Nadech. She knew she would never return to that status ever again for the rest of her life.

He responded, “Well it is also a beautiful night for Bangkok, you can actually count the stars tonight. I missed those nights of star gazing. I guess you as well enjoy the same hobby as your aunt Yaya? She loved star gazing it was her most favourite thing to do when she was alive.”

Christina listened to his words. It was sweet and endearing but yet sad at the same time that he only had memories. Clearly he was a man who loved so deeply that he found it hard to let go and move on. She was willingly to wait for him until he was ready to see her more than her aunt’s niece or a neighbour’s kid. Dare she confess now? No, he had Kim now. They made a handsome looking couple but she truly believed there was no love there. He deserved love again. To counteract his despair and sorrow he need to find another love not to replace but something new to experience and this time last forever and sharing it with someone together. She desperately wanted to be that someone new in his life. She walked closer to him and so did he. It was too natural that they interact this way. She never was at a loss for words with him and he comforted her just by being a solid foundation for her. He listened and was very patient with her.

"I have been wishing on the stars since as long as I could remember." she responded. She turned to see him questioning her words.

“Why are you not referring to me as your Grandpa Nadech anymore? I am getting too old for you? Maybe you will start calling me great grandpa then?” he didn’t know why he asked this but he noticed right now she hasn’t referred to him to her childhood name she would use for him. But secretly he was grateful she stopped calling him this. He wasn’t her Grandpa and neither was he related to her.

“Because you are not a Grandpa Nadech anymore to me that is why I have no longer referred to you that way. No one wants to be called Grandpa and you are still very young. I confused my friends today when you finally showed up and I mentioned your name they were all like Grandpa Nadech? It should be P’Nadech well especially my girlfriends think it this way. Would it be okay if I call you like an older brother instead? I think it is more respectful too and besides I am not an ignorant child anymore who doesn’t know the difference.” She inquired with him.

It didn’t matter after tonight she didn’t want to call him Grandpa any longer. Her feelings for him went beyond names. It was a real woman’s desire and love she had for him as a man. However she came to this conclusion it was something she now understood. Now how does she convince Nadech to see her reason or her point of view? Something that makes this much common sense to her she wanted him to understand too.

“I guess it is okay but I think I will miss being called Grandpa. Does that make me weird Christina?” he asked but he had his dimpled smile on.

Christina couldn’t help herself she jabbed him on the side with her elbow and he feigned pain.

“What young bachelor wants to be referred to as Grandpa, if he does like to be called this then so yes you are weird!” she returned his smile.

She stopped suddenly because Nadech was so up close to her now. She swallowed down her nervousness. She could easily close her eyes and just add to her sense of smell his smell. Her one and only Nadech.

“With those dimples I wonder how the boys could resist as for me….” He whispered. He slowly touched his nose to hers. Nadech didn’t realize he was inches from kissing her.

“P’ Nadech.” She spoke his name softly. But that was what broke the spell between them.

Nadech pulled away quickly. He turned his back away from her and cleared his throat. What in the world happened just minutes ago? He really was delusional not knowing what was a dream and what was reality. Christina was not Yaya but yet he knew this too. He needed to get away from her and married to Kim as soon as possible. This hidden attraction will cause too much scandal and cause Christina’s reputation to be in shreds. He was the older adult here. At this rate Christina may be so turn off by his actions. He didn’t make it a happen to scare off young woman.

“It is okay, there was nothing that happened. It may be just the romantic night air and you were thinking about aunt Yaya. It is okay there is nothing to stress about P’Nadech.” She consoled him.

Why was she consoling him? It should be the other way around. He know too that her eyes widen as they physically connected yet she didn’t pull away and just silently enticed him more to come to her. He couldn’t start something that wasn’t going to end well. He was definitely leaving first thing in the morning and get as far away from the Sperbunds and Pakorns as quickly as possible. He already ruined himself for love he didn’t want to mess with Christina as she was young and impressionable. He knew when she was in her teens she started to idolize him but yet he sensed more. That is why he wanted to separate from her because she was so young and she didn’t have any close friends that were male in her life. He knew she would confuse her feelings about him. If tonight was any indication, it just made him know that he as well was not immune to a young and attractive woman either. If he didn’t make his escape now then he was going to be lost or worse off than when he loved Yaya.

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 15

He almost kissed her! Christina was both shy and surprised as well very excited about the fact that Nadech wasn’t as oblivious to his feelings as she thought. She really wanted to experience her first kiss with him. It only made sense. This type of attraction and love wasn’t unnatural but why was Nadech fighting it? That she couldn’t understand. She found herself consoling him and realized she should not be as he was the man and she was clearly the obvious young, innocent and inexperienced woman. In the end she didn’t care, this was one clue given to her as a huge sign that he may actually have some form of affection or even love for her as a woman and not as someone he look at as a child.

“I must apologize. This sort of thing will never happen again. I wish you good night Christina. I hope for all the best for you and try to study hard. I also apologized that I have eavesdropped earlier. Whoever this Prince Charming is clearly he doesn’t deserve your affection especially if it looks like he is making you sad. You are worth a lot more than that. Please just concentrate on your career as a professional equestrian and achieve your highest goals in school. Have sweet dreams. Good night.” With that he turned and walked back into his parents’ home.

Christina stared at his retreating back and leaving her speechless with his many words. Her Prince Charming? There was no one else but him; he was her world. He needed to notice her in that light. A woman with needs to be his wife and life partner in everything. She slowly went to bed and found herself dreaming of Nadech.

It was really dark and she couldn’t even see her hand in front of her. As well she heard water running and waves crashing. Where was she? Someone with a light burning from afar was coming to her. Hello she called out but no response from the person but they still came closer to her. It felt like she was in a cave or something. The light came closer and then there was Nadech. She approached him but then the light blinked out and darkness.

Christina woke up immediately. Sitting up in bed and breathing quickly it felt she had been running. That was the strangest dream she ever had. But yet that cave was familiar to her. Why was Nadech there? She was so confuse but then she finally went back to sleep.

Nadech stayed up he couldn’t sleep. There was so much on his mind and turmoil within him. When did being someone’s Grandpa-like wasn’t enough for him and he turned to be wanting to more than that? He was so close to crossing the line between appropriateness and betrayal to both P’ Margie and P’ Boy. Christina was their daughter; she was their only daughter. He was sure they had bigger plans for her than to be associated with a man so many years older than her.

Yes he was still young as considered by others. A very successful and professional Cardiac Surgeon and he is a much sought after bachelor too. What kind of future would that be for an only child like Christina and his demons were still lurking behind him. His fight with alcoholism only started and tomorrow he must go back to Khon Kaen as scheduled to continue on with his rehabilitation.

They went to visit Mario and Chalida in the country and as well to greet her new horse. The fresh air of Khon Kaen was refreshing and it made everyone more relaxed. The scenery was beautiful and very country. They were making their way to the Broenners’ farm house to meet Christina’s new horse. Margie and Boy were so very happy to see their daughter thrilled about her gift. The Broenners’ were such a beautiful looking family. Their little son was tumbling out and down the stairs to meet them. He must be only just one. Christina heart squeezed to see such an adorable little boy. She always loved kids and this was no exception. She didn’t know what it was but the little boy came up to her and asked to be hugged and picked up. She gladly adhered to his demands. She made him giggle with joy and she tickled underneath his chin. His parents looked at each other and were shocked to see their son becoming attached to a complete stranger. Or else as Chalida jokingly nudged her husband, he was a troublemaker like his father and a womanizer too. Fortunately Mario changed his ways or else he would find her wrath on him.

“Welcome P’Margie and P’Boy how are you. Christina you are so grown up and very beautiful! That is our little guy Tomin. I think he likes you too.” Exclaimed Chalida. Her son hugged tighter onto Christina. By doing that it made her laugh out loud and showered Tomin with wet kisses. He was too cute.

“If Tomin needs a babysitter I can volunteer. He is too precious!” They were instant friends. She gave another little squeeze and inhaled his baby smell which was lilac powder. It was too bad she didn’t have a sibling of her own. It was the regrets her parents felt so therefore they were very possessive of their only daughter and her well being. Margie and Boy would walk through fire for their child.

“Nadet ...Nadet...” mumbled little Tomin pointing at the direction behind her. Christina was confused by the name the little cherub was saying. Only to see Nadech riding a horse towards them.

The horse was magnificent looking. Black as the night and glossy hair. Christina was so in awe of the horse and most especially the rider. He looked like a man on a mission and he wasn’t sporting his spectacles. He was so dashing and years younger! Until Tomin yanked at her nose she didn’t realize she was gawking. She turned to the little fingers and nibbled at it causing Tomin to squeal with laughter.
An outdoor picnic lunch was served on the porch. Everyone was enjoying each others company so much and Tomin was so in love with Christina now that he didn’t even want to sit beside his own mommy.

Christina found Nadech glancing at her often witnessing the interaction between herself and little Tomin. She smiled up at him and he returned it but turned to continue his conversation with Mario and her dad. He cannot pretend that sparks flew last week. She knew they had this unusual chemistry and she wanted to expand on it. Every month that will past it make the summer come sooner and she must pack and fly overseas to Canada.

The Equestrian elite school was located in a romantic city called Niagara Falls. It boasted of world renowned wineries and The Falls itself was one of the most beautiful natural occurrences on earth. She was both excited and felt a little miserable because she was leaving home for the first time but as well it would be a year until she returned. Returned to her family and her Nadech.

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
CHAPTER 16

Tomin was taken away for his late afternoon nap. Christina loved the little boy instantly and she was glad they made the visit out here. His parents were such a beautiful and well matched couple too. She listened intently to the older people’s love stories and was given the okay to call them P’Mario and P’Chalida too.
When they were growing up the two did not get along. Nadech vouched for this too and was totally caught off guard when they announced their marriage. Chalida couldn’t stand her husband’s playboy ways and he interrupted her stating it was because she was jealous of him with other girls. Chalida pouted at her husband and was going to knock the side of his head but her husband mentioned that they had guests. Folding her arms Chalida chuckled. She couldn’t stop that habit of hers. Mario always pushed her buttons thinking he must secretly love to get her to be angry. He loved how they make up after which was the best part of their bickering ways. She enjoyed that part just as much.

Christina was so envious of their relationship. They didn’t have the normal loving couple type of relationship but she could understand and witness clearly that they truly love each other.

Her parents were the same way. They bickered all throughout their school years too but when they were both in the job market and competing for the same position at their company they realized they had a lot more in common than they allowed. Her father was very patient with her mom because mom had an unreasonable temper. If she got angry one must stay clear of her path or get pulverized by her tongue. But mom only always mean with her words but not her actions. She was so generous, kind hearted and giving. She was the rock for their family. Her Dad loved to tease her mom and she gets embarrassed when they get into their lovey dovey moods. What child wouldn’t become awkward when their parents still act like teenagers sometimes?

She asked to leave the table so that she could get acquainted with her horse. Nadech volunteered to introduce her to the Black animal. They both left the table and both Margie and Boy exchange glances. Mario and Chalida smiled at the two. They really hoped that maybe Nadech will finally find love. If Christina’s openness about her feelings was any indication and Nadech willingly accepts it then they were happy for their old friend. He deserved to be happy like the rest of them. They didn’t voice it out loud because her parents were hard to read. But they both will encourage this relationship if it becomes a reality.

Nadech introduced the horse as Vane. It was a male horse so Christina may need to test and gain the horse’s trust and affections. Nadech took almost a month to obtain it so therefore he was able to ride Vane out to the farm from the stables.

“Again thank you so very much P’ Nadech. He’s absolutely stunning but you made it look like he was so tamed. Yes you are right he doesn’t know me yet. Should we ride him together? Well like my coach had done when I was first introduced to Willow” she had to hide the point that her coach didn’t do that but he didn’t need to know. Any excuse being close to him she would take.

“Umm I guess it should be okay. Vane is a mature and sturdy breed. He will help enable for you to get far in your career.” He agreed to her proposition.
Nadech lifting up her footing to straddle the horse first and he pulled up behind her afterwards. Snuggled closely behind her he breathed in her usual scent of vanilla.

Christina didn’t breathe for a second, she felt and knows that Nadech smelt her. It was a very good sign and she tried to remain calm. She didn’t want to act so shameless but she didn’t want to waste this time they had and needed to rush him to see her ways. She was born for him and he waited all this time for her she vehemently believed this.

Vane didn’t flinch to the added weight on it. It was a very strong and powerful horse so it easily carried the two of them. The Broenner’s had a trail that went into the deepest part of the woods. The owned hectares and hectares of land around here. It was Chalida’s family history. They had been both farmers and horse breeders for the longest time.

“Wow it is so peaceful and scenic her P’Nadech. I would love to live here but yet my heart calls out to Pattaya. Did you know I want to own my very own horseback riding tour there? So speaking of which you actually own the land that I would like to buy to build my business and stables there.” She explained as Nadech listened to her words.

He hadn’t realized she had that sort of dream. Yaya wanted to open their Bistro and Cafe on the exact same spot. He listened to her continuing on about her venture into this business idea. Christina was such a positive and ambitious woman. He did see her as such now as a woman with goals and she was a person that followed through. She was young in age but her spirit and mind was very mature. What young woman thinks about her future in details like this? He couldn’t help but feel proud and solemn about the young man that will one day share her vision and life too.

“Are you listening P’ Nadech? I asked how much for the land? I will ask my grandparents to give you a great price if you are willing to sell.” She asked him and turning slightly to look up at him by doing so it shifted her position and she was almost sitting on his lap.

Nadech shifted slightly away but he slid right back into her and felt the soft cushioning of her backside up against him. He willed his body to not have a mind of its own, it didn’t listened. He groaned deep in his throat and the next thing he knew he took her mouth and invaded her with his all consuming enthusiasm and passion. Christina let out a surprised sigh, she was not expecting anything like that from Nadech but she didn’t shy away from it either. Nadech was like a thirsty traveller who has found his fountain of sweet and pure essence with Christina. He couldn’t stop and she didn’t pull away. Lifting her up and she was now comfortably on his lap and fully accepting of being in his arms and melting beneath his soul searching kiss.

Suddenly the horse neighed and slowly Nadech pulled away. They stared at each other and breathing heavily. She blinked frantically and she felt she wanted more from him. His kiss was so intoxicating that Christina pulled his face back down to her and asked for more, Nadech willingly obliged. But in the same instant he removed his lips from her. Only to return with the prodding of his tongue, he wanted to show her what more he could offer her and again she willingly accepted her new role as a student with the art of seduction. She was a very quick learner and he was an arduous teacher.

Again Vane was not acting normally. He neighed louder. The couple still enjoying their experience didn’t notice that the clouds were turning pitch black and a lightning storm was brewing in the horizon. They suddenly broke apart and had to calm the horse down. Vane was almost bucking now and Nadech had to get them both off before they were actually thrown off because the horse was feeling spooked. Nadech was trying to remember what Mario said, there was a little stable around here as Mario mentioned earlier this week. He hadn’t realized they made it into the deepest part of the woods. But now it was going to rain hard and so they needed to find shelter as soon as possible. Just with his last thought the sky opened up and a torrential downpour was upon them.

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
CHAPTER 17

The warm raindrops poured down upon their heads and instantly soaked their clothes as they rushed to find shelter nearby. Nadech held onto Christina’s hand as well trying to keep the horse calm. A bright flash of lightning clapped across the dark sky which caused Vane to reel up and it instantly galloped away the opposite direction back out into the open field but both Nadech and Christina couldn’t possibly catch up the spooked horse. At least they know that Vane may be able to get help as soon as the weather dies down. Animals were always more versatile during stormy events due to Mother Nature’s wrath.

He turned to look at Chrisinta, “If you can hear me over all of the thunder and rainfall the stable should be close!” he was yelling but Christina tried really hard to concentrate on his words but the background noise cause her not to understand a single word he was shouting at her.

She just nodded and followed his lead. Her yellow and floral print summer blouse was soaked to her bones as well as her blue denim and even though the weather was still warm but the wetness caused her to shiver ferociously. Nadech pulled her close and guided her through the trees as well trying to protect her from the onslaught of the menacing storm. Christina held tightly to Nadech’s waist; slipping and sliding continuously as the pelting of rain didn’t let up either.

They finally managed to locate the shelter and Nadech kicked the door open and dragged himself and Christina into the stable. He bolted the door from the inside. Out of breath he perused the interior. There wasn’t much in way for dry clothes but he looked into the two empty stalls and managed to find some extra pair of workers’ clothing. It definitely fitted his frame but looking at Christina she would be enveloped in it. It didn’t matter as long as they stayed dry and warm. Looking at her now she stood there shivering and her lips were turning purple. Her French braid unravelling around her face.

“Here get out of your clothes. No go inside the stall there to change.”

He shook his head when he saw her starting to pull her blouse out of her jeans in front of him. He knew she was too cold to care or consider what she was doing.

“P’ Nadech!” Christina called out loud for him.

Nadech was getting out of his shirt but as she cried out suddenly he thought something happened he ran to her; shirtless.

She had the long man shirt on and crying softly with frustration. What was the matter with her?

“I can’t pull my pants off...so embarrassing.” She informed him.

He stood there shocked to his core yet he let out such a loud and boisterous laugh that she glared at him. It wasn’t funny she was dry on top but still very soaked below.

“Are you going to stand there and humiliate me further or assist me? I can’t stand the wetness. Help me please P’ Nadech.” She pleaded.

He walked towards her he could not refuse her. He faced her and squelched his rumbling chuckle because she did look like she was not amused any longer and losing patience with him. He swallowed hard as well. Dare he attempt to touch her again because what had occurred earlier on the horse if it was any indication it made him underestimate his attraction to her. He glimpsed quickly at her luscious lips they weren’t purple any longer but still a pale pink. She decided to lick her lips then and he was lost once more.

Pulling her towards him he took possession of her willing mouth and consumed her delightfulness; in return showing her how appreciative he was of her gift. Christina didn’t know what was wrong with her, she felt her body had a mind of its own and this all consuming passion she felt for Nadech didn’t shy away from his attention. She wanted more; she wanted so much more. Walking her backwards he pressed her up against the door of the stall and continued to shower her with his kisses. She raised her hands and placed them on his shoulder to steady herself as her knees started to weaken. Then she roughly slid them up to his collar and up through to his wet tousled hair. Their lips never parted it was an aphrodisiac of the highest calibre. Nadech’s own hands decided to peel away her wet jeans and she helped it along by kicking it away from her feet.

He finally opened his eyes and remorsefully realized that he was about to take advantage of Christina. Whatever was occurring was wrong in every part of the word. He was not a teenage boy. He was a well established man. He pulled her away and her eyes looking up at him were still glazed over with newly awakened passion; if he hadn’t stopped she would never have stopped him from doing whatever he wanted with her. He wanted her badly but this wasn’t the proper way of taking it.

Giving them distance and turning from her because he didn’t want her to see the tight outline of his man’s erection. She shouldn’t have been subject to his behaviour. But this behaviour was so out of character for him. It may not be much of a surprise for those who know him closely but this was the first time he ever fell prey to his lust. He was a thirty-four year old virgin. He was disciplined for the most part and could not understand why now his resolve cracked and failed him. By all means he wasn’t ignorant to what was involved about s3x but he chose not to commit the deed with any woman. It felt he was betraying Yaya yet here he was so close to deflowering her eighteen year old niece. He must be going mad and right now he wanted and needed a strong drink badly.

PLEASE CHECK OUT KIKIWONDERLAND YOUTUBE VIDEOS CALLED "WILD HORSES" IT SUMS UP CHAPTER 16 & CHAPTER 17!!!!!!!!

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
CHAPTER 18

Whenever she became nervous she touched the ring he’s given her. Trying to steady her heart and willing her breathing to slow and be more even. What had just happened? It was an experience she couldn’t believe would ever become a reality between them. Was this a dream or what sort of hallucination was she experiencing? But with the remaining tingling sensation she felt on her lips and her body feeling it was doused by fire, her burning desire for him only intensified as she looked up at him. He stared at her and he looked very confused.

“This was a bad idea. I don’t know how to explain it but I am very sorry it isn’t going to happen again. I promise.” He looked deep into her eyes as he explained to her of his mistake.

She stiffened at the last words.

“Are you really ashamed of being with me? I understand it may be the heat of the moment. I am usually not as easily swayed by a man’s touch or his words but I don’t know what came over me. Maybe my nerves got the best of me and what had developed during our altercations…” she was stopped by his finger as he didn’t’ want her to continue.

Whenever something explosive like this occurs she would always be the one consoling or explaining things. That wasn’t supposed to be the way. He was the elder and he is a man. He should be taking responsibility for all of his actions.

“Christina. It is me. I should be very careful around you. I think you may be under some weird impression that I am ideal candidate as a love interest. Please don’t think of me that way. My biggest fear is that I won’t be able to love any woman the same as Yaya and maybe not ever again will I be able to fall in love again. I am really sorry that my actions have confused you too.” He watched her eyes flicker from side to side and her mind reeling from his confessions.

Christina wanted to cry from frustration. She knew he may not love her but he sure wanted her. It was a start. At least he wasn’t as impersonal or cold to her as when they had first met. His internal walls were slowly being chipped away by her painstaking honesty. She loved him with all of her heart and whatever it took she wanted him to reciprocate her love.

“I know you may be incapable of love but I don’t want you to be alone forever. I know what had happened moments ago between us wasn’t proper and what does it means. But it happened. I don’t regret any of it.” With that she slid into the oversized pants and knotted it so that it didn’t slip back down her legs.

She didn’t want to look at him anymore. He was such a very stubborn man. Clearly his mind was not allowing his heart to see what is so obvious to her. He had the potential to love again. And when he does she wanted to be that person on the other end that shall receive his way of loving. He loved very deeply and remained loyal to the end of time. It wasn’t too different from how she loves; how she loves him only.

The storm was still brewing outside in the element; it didn’t sound like they were able to head back anytime soon. As they sat huddled side by side Nadech tried to have some space between them. Even though they were close there was now a silent distance amongst them. Reverting back to the thoughts of what Christina words were about this thing that keeps happening more and more with them, Nadech really did need to speak with Kim. Maybe that is what was needed. If he commit to marrying her then the scenarios that keep developing between he and Christina will end. If they pursue this it will only end in heartbreak. Not for him but for the young woman who is now nodding off slowly beside him. He shifted closer to her so that her head could easily rest on his shoulders as she slept. He moved away her fallen hair that was still damp and covering her peaceful face.

He thought to himself if only things were different; and if only he was a better man. His addiction to alcohol and his recovery process wasn’t as easy a step as he thought. Every time he was around Christina or her family he would turn to it. His memories were too strong to battle alone. He missed Yaya but once he was in the company of Christina he forgot everything but this young woman who may have crept silently into his life unknowingly and possibly his heart. He needed to snap out of it. Listening attentively he realized he storm had let up. He got up and gently laid Christina’s head on the mound of hay and trying hard not to awaken her. Peeking outside he couldn’t believe that just moments ago the luminous weather was wreaking havoc outside. Now the bright sun was beaming down onto the moist and green scenery.

Nudging at Christina she yawned and opened her eyes. She was mere inches from Nadech she got up quickly and knocked her and him off balance and landed chest to chest on top of him. He held on to the side of her hips and tried to squirm away from that part of their body to be pressed up against each other. She will know quickly enough how his body was responding. Christina pushed off of Nadech. She knew when his body stiffened that he was most likely disgusted with her. He thought maybe she was too wonton at her young age but he should know this was so out of character for her as well. Whatever happens between them was an accident but also something unidentifiable.

They heard voices coming towards them and quickly rearrange their appearance as best as they could. Nadech open the stables door big and he saw her parents came charging in. They stopped in their tracks as they saw their daughter in men’s garb and her hair sticking out and hay strewn within it. Margie noticed to of her daughter’s dishevelled appearance but also a glow of maturity at this moment. Not to mention the swollen kiss lips. She didn’t even want to think about what occurred here, maybe nothing to the extreme but something did happen here. She shall wait until her daughter is ready to share. She will not someone or that one person who is a hypocrite and troubled about it. She loved and lusted this much when she and Boy were dating. Although her husband on the other hand she noticed his telltale twitch of his nose. He was angry and very protective of his only daughter and he knew too and so she better remove Christina now. Or else their daughter wasn’t going to like the exchange between her father and her idol as well as possible love interest.

Christina didn’t want to go but her mom dragged her out a little more forcibly. She muttered under her breath,

“P’ Nadech wouldn’t allow anything to happen, he is not like that. He still see me as your daughter and nothing more.” She did’t elaborate yes he saw her like that but that didn’t stop him from doing more with her. Doing things that made her body chime with desirable longing and her heart working on overdrive.

She was more than thrilled that she could actually get beneath his skin. Little by little and step by step she will convince Nadech that they belong together. Whatever happened in the past was that. At present and in future they have the potential to be together; they were meant for each other this made a lot of sense to her. She vowed to believe in it. She belonged to only Nadech.

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 19

So this was heartache. Christine sat down alone and thought silently to herself. It hurt, it really hurts. Tears flowed down easily as her heart was shattered. It was as if every fibre in her focused on the unending pain she had been inflicted when she read the subject line. Under society’s announcement as it keep on and continuously replayed in her mind. Nadech was getting engaged with Kim next month. It was now official. What was he thinking or was he not? Whatever occurred between them meant nothing to him? It meant everything to her and this was the result of her loving this broken man. She had blindly fallen in love with a man who didn’t value her worth. She was so sad and shocked about their news she had only tears to wash away the pain and tears to help soothe her heart’s suffering. Yes Nadech never mentioned nor did he promise to love her. But actions spoke more volume than words for her. She didn’t want to be in denial any longer. She needed to go, get away from all of this. If she stayed she will be setting herself up for the most devastating emotional experience in her young life. She should seek growth and maturity away from Nadech and away from her memories. Start fresh it was her only salvation from this heartache of the highest calibre. She wept herself to sleep. Even in sleep she wasn’t at peace; restless and shedding tears which soaked her pillow.

****************************************************************************************************
**********************************************************************************

Nadech looking outside of his beach home, he witnessed the waves meeting with the shore of the beach. He was enjoying the last beautiful remnants of golden flames from the sun setting on the horizon. He finalized the land transfer to his name. His and Yaya’s dream of owning their very own Bistro and Cafe was finally becoming a reality. Reality sadly didn’t include Yaya, but he vow to continue to keep her dreams. If there were no hitch in his plans to build then they would have a Grand Opening by end of the year. As well the end of the year he should be already married to Kim. When he approached her about the engagement she didn’t seem overly happy nor was she opposing to the idea. She was quite neutral and absent-mindedly said she had to finish a project at the university she was now teaching. He kind of felt sorry for both of them. It was definitely not love. He did it because he didn’t want to destroy a young and impressionable woman. Her name was Christina. She deserved so much better in life and in her future she didn’t need to saddle up with a person like him. He was no one’s ideal man in the condition he is in now. Rehab was wearing him down. He didn’t know if it was helping him or making it worst. He hadn’t seen Christina for a couple of weeks now since that afternoon in Khon Kaen. His body responded to the images that crept up when he thought about those heated moments he had with her. He has been thinking about his young woman more often than not.

Not that he could see her any longer. Boy warned him off when Margie ushered herself and her daughter away that day in Khon Kaen. He was alone with P’ Boy. Christina was his daughter first and foremost Boy stated outright. As much as it seems Christina may have a biased opinion of Nadech, she was still too young and needed to see the world first. Nadech never confess to P’ Boy that he even felt any emotional feelings towards her either. It was best left at that. He willingly agreed. Christina deserved so much better. Separation was the key for the resolution. She was going to Canada next month and he was getting engage really soon to Kim. This was what he wanted but why was he trying to convince himself very hard about it; trying hard to believe he wanted this as the date comes closer to his engagement.

Kim was a hard woman to get a hold of and soon their engagement was going to be next weekend. She kept putting things off like how’d she wanted the event to be themed or what type of ring she wanted. It was true what previous students and graduates said about her, when she was occupied in her research and studies then she didn’t give any attention of thoughts to anyone or anything.

Nadech needed to make sure Kim was okay with their engagement and their relationship. He had been thinking more and more and he didn’t want to add her into the mix when maybe she has opportunity to truly fall and love. Kim was not like him who experience love and lost it. She really did deserve better as well. Just thinking about her she came into the little café that they arrange to meet and chat. They really need to finalize everything together. She apologized for being late and was a bit agitated while he watched her get settled and order her beverage.

“Thank you for meeting me. I wanted to meet because I feel that you may no longer be accepting to our arrangement. You are a woman after all. Before we commit to our future, I must apologize that I really didn’t consider your feelings or situation. Did you want to post pone it some more? I don’t have a problem or any issues. What do you think?” he looked at Kim. She pursed her lips and then a huge smile was expressed.

“Oh Nadech, thank you too. I didn’t know how to go about talking to you either and my parents they are only getting older so they didn't want excuses from me but I too think we need more time. Especially now too I am so involved at the University lecture and research that I really don’t have time to consider our engagement. I hope you are really okay if we delay it a bit. Ken Phuphon and I are really close in making a breakthrough. He is so intelligent and for the first times an equal to me. Oh I am so sorry. Ken is our partner in the new project at the university.” She didn’t mean to speak of another man but realistically Nadech and she didn’t have that sort of relationship. Thinking hard too she feared that maybe that wasn’t for her anymore being tied to Nadech. Lately Ken has been making too much attention over her and she was very flattered as well enjoyed his teasing and compliments. So it was only fair she told Nadech.

Nadech looked at Kim hard. She may have found love with this Ken. He wasn’t going to pursue their relationship then. Overall they were independent adults and if one of them had the opportunity to find love then they should grasp that future. He wanted to let Kim know how he felt. She deserved only the best. Was he sad? No was his answer he was actually really glad that they didn’t live that sort of lifestyle: Loveless and Sad. Kim deserved better, she never experienced it firsthand but it sounded like Ken Phupon had potential. Love, he had it and it nearly did destroy him.

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
CHAPTER 20

“You look good Christina. How have you been? Did you know last year I was here and your parents told me that you were so busy and dedicated to your school and training that I didn’t think it was proper to bother you? But this year the Cardiologist Association loved last year’s venue in Niagara Falls here so much that they’ve arranged to have it here again at the convention centre. We’ve decide to have dinner at Brasa this evening and what a surprise to meet you here. The world must really be a small place as they say.” Nadech looked at her, she bloomed even more; stunning rather.

Her hair was actually shorter than before, long still but she added layers to frame her face. She looked like a different woman; different than the old Christina he was used to see. Christina didn’t greet him with as much enthusiasm as when she was in Thailand. She definitely seemed to have changed. Has it already been two years since they last been in the company of each other? He heard from her parents that she no longer wanted to return to Thailand therefore P’ Boy and P’ Margie had visited her a few times over the past two years. Maybe she’s met someone? With that thought his heart squeezed tightly. And why was that an issue for him? They weren’t committed to each other or they didn’t even have that sort of relationship but he knew he had given her, her first kiss and taught her things that she easily accepted. Yet his emotions started to kick into overdrive. What made it worse was that he envisioned her the same way during the incident in the woods and his body hummed all over with the detailed memories. If she was a mind reader he would be in trouble right now.

“Yes. It’s been a while and well it is very nice seeing you here and quite a surprise too. So you are here on a conference meeting? Oh P’ Nadech this is Paul.” She turned to introduce to him a very tall and blond Canadian who he just noticed had come to stand beside Christina.

Even though they were from different ethnicity but they looked like a very good looking couple. Was Paul her boyfriend? His English was passable as he studied in England for three years when he was finalizing and learning as a medical student at one of the country’s largest hospital. Christina he noticed was very natural with her language skills. She had always attended international schools since she was very young so well when she moved to Canada and able to practise her English in Canada. English was a first language here and French a close second. As well with a Canadian boyfriend she most likely improved on her English
He shook hand with Paul, “Paul. It is nice to meet you too. Well I guess I will not interrupt you both further. My colleagues are over there and probably most hungry. So I must go I don’t want them waiting on me.” With that he turned to take his leave.

Noticing Paul winking at him and grabbed for Christina’s hand and led her away to their table.

Nadech stared after them. He was glad she found love and happiness. She moved on from her infatuation with him that many years ago. But was he truly glad?

****************************************************************************************************

Christina was so speechless. Her parents never called her to warn her that Nadech was visiting Canada this year as well. But even if they had she didn’t want to know. She was trying to move on with her life and forget Nadech. It proved harder to do than make the vow. She experienced enough heartache that would last her whole lifetime. Did he bring his wife with him? Was Kim here too as that was all she thought while standing there listening to him making small talk. She was glad to that her Canadian friend, Paul was here to play her knight. She knew that although Paul would have preferred to play as Nadech’s queen. She wasn’t about to correct his assumptions about her and Paul. Nadech had ruined her for anyone else but she refused to let him see how much his appearance affected her currently and unarguably forever.
Paul’s comments put her back into the present time, “Nadech eh? Is that the famous man that you call Grandpa Nadech? Oh no wonder girl you fell hard. I would too he is very handsome and those dimples oh my goodness Christina. Are you sure that he is married because believe me honey, the way he was looking at you it was pure hunger and longing. Imagine him as a hunter catching his docile prey. That is not the look or action of a man who’s happily married and in love.” Paul stated this so accurately but Christina refused to believe him.

She was not a home wrecker. She hoped this would be the only occasion she see Nadech. But if she was honest with herself she wanted to still spend the rest of her life with him. Just when she thought she had forgotten about him. Things happen for a reason and what is meant to be will be. She and Nadech were not meant to be and she finally accepted this.

His colleague enjoyed the wine and he had his mineral water. It has also been two years since he finally overcame his demons. As well the little bistro and café on the beach has been prospering ever since it opened. It has prospered for a year now but yet he couldn’t stand to be involved as it was mainly Yaya’s dream and he was keeping her memory alive but every time now it became less relevant. His mind now would be thinking about a new woman.

She was a young, beautiful and ambitious woman. It was Christina. She somehow overtook his thoughts and before meeting her here in Canada he dreamt about her often. He was dreaming of her smile and her bright eyes and those irresistible dimples too. He was too late. There won’t be a chance she would give him. She was a grown woman now and clearly very independent and handled her relationship well. He was staring at her back of her; looking at her body language. She was engrossed in conversation with Paul and her laughter echoed in his heart.

The restaurant was called Brasa (http://www.brasaniagara.com/). It was a Brazilian style restaurant which had men, called Gaucho which was Brazilian for cowboys; they were serving you various pieces of meat. Like a meat buffet coming to you. The restaurant was quiet because it was very late in the evening and dinner time had finish. It was only the night owls that were here.

He found himself no longer hungry. His new appetite wanted to pursue a different type of flavour. And he was looking at her now. He came to the realization that what he and Christina had those many years ago was another chance at love. He didn’t know if he loved her but he surely liked her and very attracted to her. That part was clear to him and his body. Now was his time to convince her they should give each other and this relationship a chance. How must he take Paul out of the equation? With that thought he chewed his steak and thought long and hard about a plan to win back Christina.

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
CHAPTER 21

She couldn’t believe Paul skipped out on her and over a man too. He was so dramatic. Every month he thought he met his dream lover. In Canada same s3x marriage was legal. Therefore Paul always searches for his dream spouse. So tonight he wasn’t leaving anything to chance but willing to ditch his Thai friend of two years for a strange waiter at the restaurant. She let out an exaggerated sigh alone. If she wasn’t left to fend for herself like tonight she would’ve laughed at his antics as per usual but tonight with Nadech close by she didn’t want to be alone. She waited outside for a cab; Paul had also forgotten that he was her ride. Fortunately it was still summer weather and she loved the night life of Niagara Falls. They dined at the hustle and bustle of the city. It was commonly known as The Falls as tourist and residents alike would refer to it as this. The city never sleeps it was pure entertainment twenty four hours and seven days per week. Even in the winter months it had light shows and Christmas or Holiday week was the best time to catch the multi-coloured shows. Both old and young enjoyed the entertainment.

Christina then turned to see him. Her body was prone to be affected by his presence although earlier this evening she was distracted and didn’t see him approach her. Her system was very shock when Nadech in his business suite approached her. He didn’t look like the old Nadech either something had change for him too over the past two years. Was it marriage that made him seem, well more relaxed to her. He was leaving too but why did she all of sudden become shy, she tried to turn her back to him but he caught her eyes and she blushed because it was also obvious to him that she was trying to escape his attention. She scolded herself that it was only Nadech. He was so handsome tonight which didn’t help matters and cause her heartbeat to flutter without pause but really when was this man ever looking untidy, uncool or unattractive in her eyes? What was wrong with her, she was no longer that impressionable eighteen years old girl. He wasn’t within her reach even more so and now being married the likelihood of their romantic connection was even more farfetched. She must remind herself of this always. If she didn’t she would be lost and foolishly fall in love with him once more; but really when did she ever fall out of love with him? She warned her severely warned her heart because that experience was a most devastating heartache and she didn’t want to go through that again. She was a quick learner and she definitely learned her lesson well.

As he approached her Nadech really wanted to apologize to her. He wanted to let her know that he never meant to hurt her all those years ago. He foolishly believed what his decisions were made out of rightfulness. He didn’t deserve Christina. Was she waiting for Paul because he noticed her boyfriend stepped out with another gentleman some time ago? Looking at her demeanour, arms folded and avoiding eye contact he knew that she didn’t want his company.

“Have you been waiting for your friend there? I saw him leave a long time ago. If you consider our past history and I am like family, did you want me to give you a lift home? No catch Christina. Unless you fear me and see me as a stranger then I won’t pressure you to accept my suggestion? I feel hurt but I understand if you feel this way.” With his hand on his heart he gave her his most charming smile and the twinkle in his eyes told her he was teasing her as well.

Nadech is teasing her? That would be a first ever for them. Christina couldn’t help herself and smiled her dimpled smile to match his current one. She has yet again has fallen under his spell. What was it that made their path to be meeting like this especially now he was off territory? Was it destiny for them as well? How can it be; she was feeling guilty yet again because this time he belonged to Kim and no longer tied to her Aunt Yaya. Nadech she knew was a man who made and kept vows. Marriage was the most sacred if she was his wife she would expect nothing less from him. Again her heart cracked with this thought, it wasn’t fair especially when she had only started to heal from its devastation only two long years ago.
“Thank you. But a cab should come by soon. They are in abundance here. P’ Nadech thank you for your consideration.” She nodded to him and the hand she hailed for the taxi stopped for her. She got into the taxi and didn’t do a by your leave. She left him standing there. Peeking back within the taxi she saw that he muttered something under his breath.

************************************************************************************************

He followed her home and made sure she didn’t noticed. He still felt responsible to make sure she got home safely. It was his nature. He thought back to the last two porcelain horses he sent over to Canada. It wasn’t returned so he assumed she received them and added to her collection. He couldn’t believe also why he was kind of in stalker mode. Christina was a grown woman but all of sudden he felt possessive and wanted to make sure she was fine. Honestly she must be as she lived alone for the past two years without any emergency calls or emails to her parents. He kept track of it through subtle questions with his parents.

Witnessing Paul later at the end of the night, he knew she lived alone. Paul or let say Christina was not Paul’s type. He was relieved to know this by chance when he was leaving the men’s bathroom and witness the two gentlemen exchanging knowing glances. To each their own he always believed.

The taxi carrying Christina stopped at a little cozy neighbourhood. A majority of it were Bed and Breakfast which was old Victorian styled homes turned into self-made businesses. Christina went into a little one hidden behind the main street. He saw her unlock and go inside. As she did so he drove off. Good thing this vehicle had a GPS system or else he would be literally lost. He told it to find his hotel again. It was the Embassy Suite Fallsview Hotel. that looked over the Falls from above. He needed to figure out what he wanted and why he now wanted badly for Christina to be part of his life and future too.

(http://www.embassysuiteshotelfallsview.com/?gclid=COSU0Y__o68CFaYBQAodXn4SZA)

He asked her out for lunch the next day and she didn’t have a reason to say no. Paul was hard to get a hold of so she couldn’t use him as an excuse. Why not? She could be civil about this. But in the back of her mind she didn’t quite trust the fact that he had asked her school about her residency. That was how he was now standing here at her door. She couldn’t turn him away but if it was over the phone she would have been able to lie to him better of decline his invitation.

“Just to let you know I only have a few days left to be in Canada before I return. Last year it was all business and again same here but I was hoping that I could recruit or even beg you to be my tour guide of this new home of yours. I heard many great things about it. The wine tours, the waterfalls and the trails that are in abundance here. Unless of course your schedule is packed Christina or that you are preoccupied with other things or someone?” He inquired with her.

He did not want her to feel pressured but as well he needed to make as much excuse to be with her. Let her know that he wasn’t disinterested in her. He always felt they had this connection but he in his stubborn way was trying to reason with it or run away from it. Well he wasn’t going to run away any longer. It was only finally realized right at this moment. He will not willingly accept that relationship of Grandpa Nadech and baby Christina. He may have thought he was happy with just that but now with only just the two of them alone on the other side of the hemisphere he felt this was the chance they needed. He wanted to beg her, ask her to reconsider.

He came to this conclusion last night unable to sleep. Fearing if he leaves this time without giving them the opportunity to talk and share their feelings he would lose her forever. In the past he was so set in his stubborn ways that being heartbroken the first time over Yaya he was actually missing out on the chance to relive and love once again. He didn’t know how far their relationship, he and Christina, will go but he hoped it was a forever kind of thing; he strongly believed this. He refused to fear anymore when it comes to love and let the past stop him from living in the present. He looked forward to the future and a future that involved Christina. He must confess that he wanted badly now to have a life with Christina if she will have him.
Christina didn’t respond immediately to his request. Spend the next few days with him? She was on her summer break too hopefully he didn’t check with the school about that as well. She didn’t make it a habit to lie because she was a practising Buddhist she wouldn’t allow it. Dare she take a risk once more and subject herself to pain again? She was scared about her feelings for Nadech for the first time in a long time. Honestly it wouldn’t be an issue to be a tour guide for him but if it ended up being more she didn’t know how to handle it.

Niagara Falls was known as one of the top spots for romance in the world. That reason was the likelihood of her falling easily in love with Nadech again and this time there was nothing or anyone to stop her. Her parents hinted at her that they worry for her because they knew how Nadech was. He was not emotionally ready to take on a new relationship not then. They were not going to encourage their only daughter and her silent heartache was proof enough for them to stick to their opinion on Nadech. Their daughter’s well-being was most important to them.

She blinked away her thoughts and thought to herself she will accept and agree to spend her time and make the most of his company over the next few days.

After they finished lunch, she responded to him finally, “If you aren’t feeling too old for my intense tour I may have a few things to add to our itinerary for the next few days!” She stuck out her hand to shake on it.

Nadech pulled her in for a hug. She was shocked to the core. She wasn’t expecting him to do that. What was with him? He acted as if this was the norm for them. Nadech was very grateful he got his second chance. He would do his best to show Christina finally what she meant to him. No lies and no excuses. He wanted to get to know her as herself and wanted her to trust him and possibly love him. If that was what their future hold he clearly wanted to reap those experiences and share it with her. Yes he finally realized life was too precious to waste on sad memories. It was time to create new ones. He wanted to create new memories for him and Christina. Her arms finally came up to wrap around his waist and he let out a sigh of relief, this was definitely a great sign from her. He inhaled her scent and let her go finally.

“Thank you for accepting to have lunch with me. I will return bright and early tomorrow and hopefully you will be ready? Can we include you being a wine connoisseur too? I heard the vineyards are one of the world’s best. What is this thing called ice wine?” he inquired further.

Did he want her to answer now thought Christina. Christina blinked up at him, was she dreaming again? This was her last thought as she watched Nadech returned to his car and waved at her; leaving her standing alone at her rented cottage quite speechless. Then reality came back and she needed to get cracking on a schedule for the next few days for Nadech and her.

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
CHAPTER 22

Christina restlessly tossed and turned in her bed just mulling over about the decision she made about spending time with a married man. Did she finally lose it altogether? Where was her right or wrong and moral compass? Clearly this was wrong but yet she knew that she could handle in keeping it impersonal. It was just showing her Grandpa Nadech Niagara Falls. That was all that is expected from her and knowing Nadech he most likely was the same. He was staid and uninterested but as well he had Kim for a wife; he wouldn’t be feeling dissatisfied.
She moaned out loud, clearly she has now stepped off the cliff and plummeting to her demise. She got up and penned the itinerary for tomorrow. She will sign them up for a bike and wine tour which included a picnic and a walk up and down the Falls’ pathway. If he wanted to do more things she’ll gladly accommodate him. With that she finished up and finally fallen back to sleep. Again the repeat of the same dream came up. It was that cave that was surrounded by ocean water. Where was it and why was she so familiar with it? Then Christina thought of nothing else and entered slumber land.

True to his words he picked her up early the next morning but Christina had been ready and waiting for him. She took meticulous care with her appearance. Mature was what she was aiming for. The old Christina must be nowhere in sight and right now it was just her as an older twenty years old. No longer that gullible and starry eyed teenager but a woman who knows what she wants. Who she wanted was another matter and off the market. She tried going on blind dates or dates set up by friends but to no avail she couldn’t forget Nadech. She turned to Paul because he was safe and six months into their friendship he said he was gay. She was both happy and relieved because Paul was so very handsome but she didn’t want him to seek more than friendship from her because clearly she was not available emotionally and romantically. Nadech claimed her love a long time ago. She couldn’t ask for it back and neither did she want to.

“Are you ready to go? Should I pick up anything for this tour?” he asked and tried to not take too much notice of her in a velvet top and black shorts that fell just above her knees. She looked exactly as he when he was left with her image back in Thailand. So young and fresh it was different than last night at the restaurant, when he saw her in her sleek navy dress, she was more sophistication then. Now she was Christina. She still wore the same hair style down and layers framing her face but her face was dazzling. She seemed less stress today?

“In answer to your question, nope we don't need anything. I have everything arranged via email and I have gotten confirmation too just before you arrived. We can go now I guess it should be fun as long as you don’t get too bored or drunk.” She stopped talking as she saw him frown. What was the matter? “Is something the matter did I say something wrong P’ Nadech?”

Nadech shook his head he caught on to her calling him P’ Nadech, and he felt warm inside.

“I don’t know if you know this but I was battling alcohol abuse and I have been sober for almost two years now. I know that I could if I wanted to, can consume a little bit but I refuse to. If it is okay we can do tour and you could do the tasting I will just observe and take your opinions to heart and only purchase the wines that you like and purchase those for my family and friends back home.” He explained to her.

Christina heard something about that from her parents but she didn’t really pay much attention to their words. She had been concentration so hard to forget him that she only had selective hearing. Who was there as his support group, it most likely would be Kim obviously. She shuddered at her thoughts of Nadech’s wife. But quenched her guilty conscious and tried to make it a light-hearted conversation.

She knew he struggled with alcohol now so she must stay clear from it to not entice him to return to that dark stage in his life; she felt even guilty that she couldn’t be there for him. Yet they should still have the vineyard tour because it was a beautiful and hard-working process. Afterwards they will stop for lunch near the cheese store and continue onto the well planned observation at the Botanical and Butterflies Conservatory and Gardens. The loop attached the Gardens that stretched over to the Falls. This is where they should end the tour. Tomorrow she will take him into Niagara-On-The-Lake and tour the picturesque Victorian-styled mansions circa the 1800s.

They both listened intently to the guide explaining about the grapes and all the conditions involve to produce Ontario’s best wines and especially at this vineyard’s the best tasting ice wine that was a special treat for dessert lovers. It was wine but it tasted like syrup. Christina easily consumed it and Nadech noticed how red her cheeks were becoming. This would be her fourth sample. She was smiling at him more and was definitely a whole lot more comfortable with him. The guide winked at him and when Christina went off, the guide who was a man complimented on Christina’s earthly beauty and youth. Telling Nadech he was a very lucky man to have such a young and devoted wife. He loved seeing newly weds coming here and enjoying the tour and each other. Nadech didn't try to correct the guide's assumptions. He liked the thought of Christina being his wife more and more. He smiled openly with his dimples

Christina came back with two bottles. She suggested he gift one for the Broenners and the other bottle for his parents. Her family always had some wine since she would periodically get them shipped to Thailand when she ordered them online. She was such a thoughtful woman. It made him proud that he allowed his heart to open to a woman so sweet like her. He was no longer blind or ignorant about the fact that here was his opportunity to share his love and life with a woman like Christina. They thanked the guide and ventured off to have their picnic lunch. Christina asked to stop by the cheese factory and decided to rent a bike for them which had the two seats so they could try peddling together along the pathway here after they finished up with lunch. Nadech didn’t deter from her suggestion he was more than accommodating but he better lead as she was looking more tipsy and sheepish with her glazed eyes and giggling nature. He thinks maybe it is best she stopped consuming anymore alcohol or their day will be cut short before lunch ended.

Spreading the fare on the picnic blanket over the green grass they enjoyed silently their sandwiches, the grapes and cheese Christina bought and the desserts were little cheese/fruit pastries that Christina said she made by her own hands. She loved baking and eating desserts. Laughing out loud as she was embarrassed in admitting she had a weakness. With that Nadech popped a grape between her lips staring at her all the while. Christina shyly accepted the gesture and tried to pull back but Nadech continue to touch her lips lightly with his fingertip. She shivered at the slightest touch from him. This wasn’t good but it felt fantastic too. She closed her eyes just when Nadech moved in for the kiss. Their lips touched lightly and she was lost. Her body had been waiting for this the past two years. His pressure on her lips increased and she parted her lips to accommodate his. This was bliss but then she realized what she allowed. She pulled back instantly and touched her necklace. This was wrong, very wrong. How could she knowingly do this while he was a married man? How could he initiate it either did he not value his vows?

Nadech looked at Christina he was enjoying their interaction immensely but now looking at her he saw the accusation in her eyes and guilt? What was the matter?

“Should I apologize in taking liberty with you? I honestly don’t think I have done anything wrong. We seem to have chemistry like this all time even though it has been a couple years. I miss you Christina.” He confessed to her and her eyes open wider as well.

How could he be sweet talking to her like this? She was devastated. He changed from being loyal to a womanizer? She immediately got up to give them some space and to think better. His kisses totally knocked her off her socks she wasn’t going to deny that but he is a married man. If she was his wife she would be heartbroken. Oh my gosh, she thought I am turning into the other woman, her parents and especially her grandparents will be most disappointed in her.

“That kiss was a bad idea. I am sorry you got the wrong impression. I am not like that, I am not a home wrecker!” she admitted to Nadech.

Someone must be the sane and logical one between them. Nadech stopped her from pacing anymore, what was she mumbling out loud about? Who was a home wrecker? Christina was a home wrecker, he was becoming more confused.

“Your wife P’ Nadech, how could you so callously forget? How could I? I am sorry. We cannot continue this tour.” She told him now. Did he suddenly forget he was married or had a wife? Christina didn’t know anything about this but yet she felt exceedingly guilty of what passed between them moments ago.

Nadech stared at her. Of course she didn’t know or maybe didn’t even bother to ask her parents or him about Kim. Kim married Ken last year. They never went through with their engagement because Kim fell madly in love with her intellectual partner at the university and they were both extremely happy and in love.
“I am not married to Kim. Christina I have never married. Did your family not tell you this? Maybe they didn’t want you to know, I believe too they may not appreciate it if we decided to date or more.” He looked at her demeanour; she quit her tormenting pace and stopped to stare at him.

Walking up closer to him and making eye contact, they say to see the true nature of a man is see how he handles while be scrutinized. No shifting of the eyes but a deep soul searching into hers as well. She loves him so much more now!

All this time he was available? He didn’t follow through with the engagement. She decided to leave earlier to Canada because she was a coward and so heartbroken. There was no way she could pretend to be happy for him and his upcoming nuptials so therefore she left. Now full circle he was here. Single, no baggage and ready to fall in love again and with her? Was this not what she always dreamt about?

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
Ladies Ladies Ladies....Announcing the scene WE have all been waiting for!

So I had a hard time figuring out how to do this. One old virgin and one young one hehehe. Anyways I hope you enjoy and continue to read. I am absolutely loving Nadech's and Christinas's story. She has never lost track of her heart and always love Grandpa. Finally he sees the light and opens his eyes and especially his heart!

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
CHAPTER 23

Nadech really wanted to pull Christina back into his arms and show her exactly how single his status was and how very ready he was to love her. If she was willing and wanted to give their relationship a try, he had his doubts and plenty of it when he came to the realization that he wanted a love story for them. The age difference was the main one, he was just shy above fifteen years her senior. Well to think back of how Christina saw him he knew she never even factor in him being so much older than her. He was a very healthy man, he took extra care of his health which entails keeping his heart healthy as it is the way with a person who was traumatized by his young love’s situation with heart disease. He made it a habit to eat heart healthy.

“I wouldn’t be here with you if it is not for me being eligible and to be honest I will keep my vows if I was married. I would not subject you to be my mistress. You deserve so much more. Ask me, I can see your eyes wanting to ask me some more questions. Why we didn’t get engaged? It was quite obvious that Kim was not only working with the other professor Ken at the university but also they were falling in love. I knew what love was and experience a devastating event with death; but Kim or any woman I believe deserves a chance with love not a second rate marriage based on mutual friendship and loveless relationship. It wouldn’t be fair to anyone.” He looked at her solemnly. She must believe him.

As if listening to his thoughts Christina responded by saying, “I believe you P’ Nadech. That is how you are, honourable, honest and you love deeply. You wouldn’t want to intentionally hurt anyone. But to be honest for myself,” She stopped to look at him straight in the eyes again and her heart beat a mile a minute.

Dare she confess right here? “I secretly crushed on you and when your engagement was announced I started to act childish and I was very selfish, I didn’t want you to be happy so I needed to escape here to Canada sooner. That is why I had no idea you are not married to Kim now. I felt very guilty when we kissed.” She shyly looked away when she mentioned their kiss only moments ago.
Nadech’s heart filled with all the confessed words she has given him. She only had a crush on him? He was a bit sad to hear that because a crush was a young girl’s infatuation. It wasn’t love. Maybe her hearing the elders’ story of his and Yaya’s love painted a fantasy world where Christina believed him to be something more than what he is now. He wanted to change an infatuation into something more meaningful like love.

“Only a crush Christina so I guess I must rectify that.” With his last words he pulled her close into his embrace.

It didn’t allow room for her to squirm but Christina didn’t have any intention of leaving the warm comfort of his arms. She felt very safe, so in love and felt the most happiest just standing here in the open meadow and the warm sun beating down upon them on this gloriously beautiful blue sky day. The sweet smells of the wild pear trees wafting around them. Nadech kissed her temple. This was bliss. They smiled each of their dimpled smiles at one another. Their open display of affection was making passer bys take notice of the lovely couple embracing in public.

“We must continue on with our adventure today. I will let you lead because really I don’t feel sober anymore, I may have overindulged with the wines.” Christina reluctantly pulled away from her P’ Nadech and giggled out loud, she felt so giddy even more now. Nadech didn’t want to release her but he had to play the gentleman.

“I agree. I will sit in the front of this two seated and two pair of pedals bike here. I don’t know how it works but it should be fun. I am so full with your picnic lunch you prepared today so it is nice to burn some of it off.” replied Nadech.

They each help to pack away the picnic basket and went to his rented car to put away their belongings and also crossed over to where the cheese store was to pick up their rented bike.

They biked along the trail for over two hours, not realizing that the scenic view entranced them and they didn’t pay attention to the time. They discussed such things as Christina’s school, Nadech’s career and his one off traumatic life saving surgeries. They laughed and they flirted. Much likened to that of a new couple learning new things about each other and enjoying every new detailed information, quirks and interests that each of them have as individuals. A lot of consistent interests as well were discussed in details. They were different in the age aspect but their sights and goals on life were on par with each other. Needless to say the underlying tension when it came to their physical compatibility was obvious to them both too. Christina would playfully tap on his shoulders to express her opinion on the scenes or if he teased her she would pinch him on the bottom of his ear, when she first did it, Nadech almost lead them down a ditch. He was both shocked and tantalized by her contact and their skin ship.

They returned the bike to the store and when leaving Nadech took hold of her hand and place a quick kiss on her hand. Christina beamed her brightest smile at him. She was more than content to be with him. Even though they only had a few days in Canada together but she knew her life will not be the same from this day forward. She was going to return to Thailand, to follow Nadech wherever he may be. She will not allow misguided assumptions to rule her life ever again. Two years wasted for them when they may already have been married and happily so, she wouldn’t doubt it.

“What are you thinking in that beautiful head of yours?” he asked her. While looking at her intently he waited for her response.

It made her blush. There was no way that she was going to fill him in about her marriage thoughts. He may show his attraction to her but a man doesn’t necessarily want to hear about a serious commitment such as marriage. She didn’t think they were there yet, well she perhaps but she couldn’t tell from Nadech. Christina did not know what was going on in his head and heart.

“Oh nothing really I am just happy. I am enjoying this day, I hope you feel the same way.” She replied.

He told her upfront, “I am very happy Christina. You don’t how much I am. Thank you for this day and I look forward to the next days.”

For a brief moment his heart skipped, Nadech turned to her and he grinned at her.
She really didn’t know how much progress had occurred between them just this afternoon. He enjoyed every single minute with her. She was such a sweet breath of air for him. He allowed so many years of sadness to take over his life. He finally found the joys of life and accepted it now especially with this woman beside him. He couldn’t help himself and kissed her soundly. Sighing with happiness Christina willingly allowed him to kiss her. She was intoxicated by his adoration to her person. What else could a girl ask for, the man of her dreams was reciprocating her feelings and gently rubbing her back she arched up to allow him to kiss her deeper. With very little experience in the art of kissing she learned what made him sigh as well and that was the flickering of her pink tongue tickling the inner cavity of his mouth and running along his teeth. She shivered as her passionate heart awakened to their loving exchange. Nadech had to pull away again because his all consuming enthusiasm always got him in trouble and his body ignited with the desire to claim her. He was not going to take advantage of her here and in public.

“Well are you ready for the last leg of our tour. We need to drive a bit further but not too far. The butterfly conservatory and the botanical gardens are my best places to tour. I love the colours!” She took his hand and yanked him to their parked car. She was feeling flustered just when he broke off their kiss. She felt hot with fever as she liked their kiss a bit too much. She was spiralling out of control and deeper in love.

The atmosphere in the gardens was sublime. So many various different plants and vegetation and the multi talented gardeners and designers painted and created a maze of floral and faunas. This was almost Eden. The expanse of various species of plants from around the world was showcased at full bloom all of the many colours of the rainbows. It relaxes the visitors that came here. Nadech continued to stroll along the gardens path with Christina, just like an old married couple. He never thought he would ever feel this way again. He guessed it depends on the person who was sharing this experience with him. As if hearing him she smiled her dimpled grin at him.

“Isn’t it lovely? This is one of my favourite spots to come when I need to just zone out and read before my exams or after my intense horseback training. Exceptional isn’t it?” Christina never needed materialistic things to make her happy. The natural appeal of nature and the people whom she loves to be with her was all that matters. Just like this moment.

Nadech nodded in agreement. The gardens were exceptional but more intriguing and enticing was the woman standing here and holding his hand so comfortably and trustingly. Who would have thought that he would get a second chance with love? He would never have thought he could love again even though it did almost took him sixteen years to do so but love was worth waiting for.

“Are you hungry P’ Nadech? If we head back home I could round something for us for a meal.” Christina was hungry and she was sure he was the same. They put in a full day of exercise and adventures even though she wanted it to continue they had to re-fuel.

“Of course the tour guide wants to be compensated? Your wish is my command.” The light twinkled in his eyes as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders and guided her back to their car.

Driving silently back home Christina thought deeply. She was finally allowed to be herself with him. They got a long so well she was a bit scared as to why it almost seemed so perfect. Was it too good to be true as people tend to say? But she strongly believed in fate too and most importantly destiny. She was alive on earth to meet him, to love him and to spend the rest of her life with him. Something unknown and indescribable but it was what felt right for her. She lived and breathed in this belief. Back at her cottage Christina was looking through cabinets to figure what to make for dinner.

“Any special menu request?” she asked him as she was looking through her newly replenished fridge.

Maybe she would prepare them a chicken cacciatore with angel hair pasta and Caesar salad on the side. She enjoyed Italian food too. Now she had the opportunity to showcase her new found passion of cooking. She never did find it interesting when she was living with her mom and grandparents but now being independent she used cooking as a stress reliever tool too.

They sat down to enjoy their meals, her little cottage was filled by the aromas of fresh tomatoes, oregano and parmesan cheese. It smelled delicious and tasted just as great. She poured herself a glass of red wine too to compliment the rich chicken sauce. They continued on with their conversation and Nadech asked her if she will be returning to Thailand anytime soon. Christina didn’t want to commit to her return. She actually really enjoyed Niagara Falls and its four seasons. If he visited her in the winter she’ll take him out skiing, skating and tubing. Tubing was the most fun thing to do on those ski slopes. She enjoyed herself immensely over the past two years with her new Canadian friends and weather.

The last rays of sunlight disappeared and night had fallen. Nadech didn’t want to leave but it was getting late and they had another day of adventures in The Falls. Christina started to clear up the plates and Nadech helped her by wiping down the table. They stood side by side, knowing and feeling each others presence while she rinsed the dishes and he dried them. The silence was unnerving but the tension was worse. Neither of them wanted to speak or touch each other, if they did there was no turning back.

She walked him out and waited for him to speak. If he asked she would not turn him away. It was like two years ago in the stables at the Broenners’ property. The sizzling chemistry was imminent between them. It was such as it was now. She didn’t want to be near him for fearing she would lose everything and it would be more than her heart, she was that desperate to be with him. He was leaving in a day or so.

“It is getting late so have a good night.” Nadech spoke so softly.

Christina had to perk her ears to listen to what he said. By doing so she was leaning so close to Nadech and he moved inside her cottage and the searing intensity ignited the flames of desires between the two souls. He kissed her and she returned his affections.

He couldn’t stop kissing her even if he tried she wouldn’t allow him to. This was what two years of unrequited passion ignited. He knew he couldn’t leave tonight without kissing her and yet he didn’t want to put her in a position where her feelings may be confused with lust and not love. He felt he was in the same boat but he also knew that the past two years he sobered up and as well realized what was missing in his life was Christina too. Yaya was his first love but Christina was his last love.

He noticed her natural urges to slide her hands up his shirt front and he proceeded to unbutton her blouse. All the while she was making a soft mewling sound within her throat. Dropping each article of clothing one by one; her blouse, her shorts and what remained was her clad in only her bra and panties which matched the violet blouse she wore today. She was beautiful and heart-stopping when he perused her body from head to toe. He shrugged out of his shirt and paused to see Christina’s reaction. She took notice of his bronzed complexion and his athletic build. He exuded that masculine strength that any woman would want him as their own champion. He was perfect in her eyes. She felt a bit shy but he made her feel very comfortable in her own skin. He showed adoration in his eyes and she was thankful for that. They didn’t need to say anything to each other. Actions spoke more volume than words. He pulled her in close and just held her. He couldn’t believe this was happening between them. He tickled her then knowing that she stiffened a bit. She was young and inexperienced. The same ignorance he had, as for him he has nothing to fall back on but the many men’s magazine and stories made up the bulk of his imagination. Now that his chance was here with Christina he knew it was only natural how their bodies would take to each other.

“Are you nervous? I have a confession too. I am not an experience man. I may not know how to properly make love to you but realize I really want to, unless you are not ready I understand. It will be hard but your readiness and encouragement is what is most important to me Christina. You are not a fling. I have no intention of treating you this way. Do you understand what I am trying to say or asking of you?” He let it all out what was in his heart.

His words were fully understood by Christina. P’ Nadech was a virgin? It wasn’t such a shock but she found it quite unusual that a man could be so disciplined in this regard. No one would think him in a bad light if he chose to partake in the ritual of love making. He really wasn’t tied down to any woman. She was extremely proud and happy that she had fallen in love with such a man.

“I understand. I am nervous yes which is normal as I am a virgin too. I appreciate your honesty P’ Nadech and I wouldn’t trust any other man if it wasn’t you. I have no regrets.” She as well shared her soul with him.

There were never any regrets when it came down to loving this man. She placed her open palm on his face and rubbed gently. She loves him and nothing will ever change that. She thought two years will allow her heart to heal because of her irrational way of thinking but truthfully she was his and her heart belonged to him since forever.

He picked her up and she shyly pointed in the direction of her room. He carried her as if she weighed nothing and held her so gentle she was bursting with anticipation; wanting to make love with him and only him. Her many readings were of the all consuming and erotic ways of making love but if they both had no experience in this department would it get awkward? He laid her gently on her bed. The room was so feminine. She really loved the colour violet, well in here it was the lightest pastel shade of purple. It suited her personality well. He took notice of all the porcelain horses he’s given her; all twenty of them.

Sitting face to face on her double sized bed, they didn’t pull away the bed covers. He was shirtless and still had pants on and she in her underwear and bra. Christina thought this wasn’t fair. Well hearing him admit to not ever having any sexual experience he wouldn’t mind if she took the initiative to take his pants off him. She giggled as her hands proceeded to do just that but she caught herself after she unbuckled his belt. She was not a seductress after all and this was starting to be very comical with her. Until Nadech claimed her mouth once more and all thoughts left her. He delved his tongue and they danced together. She was rubbing up against his chest which had sprinkled of tiny hair cushioning her breast. She was building up to a heated climax. Even though they were only kissing it felt so good. Nadech fingers unhooked her bra and her body was bare to him, he turned over the cover then and waited for her to get under. He turned away from her and slid everything off from the waist down. She was intrigued with his bottom but when he turned to her, her eyes took in all of him from top to his erection. How was that going to work? She thought briefly. He was going to belong to her and she was going to belong only to him. She accepted his continuation with his amorous attentions; with kisses, love bites and his eyes and body reflecting his interest with her body from head to toe. She decided to return the favour straddling as she did so. He held onto to her waist and hands were very gentle on every part of her body. They enjoyed worshipping each others body for some time and when the final pinnacle was reached Nadech hovered above her and looking deep into her eyes he entered her. She gasped from pleasure and pain but she knew she would forever only share her body with this man. He accepted the same fate as his body was hers as well. It ended almost too soon but they had all night to perfect their lovemaking.

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
CHAPTER 24

Staring down at her sleeping form she nestled comfortably facing him. He stroked her arm and listened to her gentle and even breathing. She must be exhausted especially because of last night’s activities. They were new to the art of love making but last night made up for the lost years for Nadech. His reactions and senses came alive once it focused on Christina and her body. It felt like their bodies knew exactly what it wanted and it was both mind-blowing and it was complete satisfaction. He bent down to kiss her bare shoulders. She snuggled closer within his arms. She felt and smelt wonderful. She was his. He was possessive and proud to have her. Will she accept him as her husband or will she consider him too old and if she was a new citizen of Canada did believe in the sanction of matrimony. Did it matter to him, the answer was no because as long as she wanted him and wanted him to be part of her life that was all that mattered to him. He knew now in that he didn’t know earlier in life was that life was too short and you must go with the flow and follow your heart. If marriage was in their future he will grasp it for them but right now they were new lovers and they needed to continue on to get to know each other. She lifted her one thigh over his side and he squirm a bit as his body below was ready for more. Just the slightest attention from her and him and his body was ready. Lust or love it didn’t’ matter, what matters most was this young woman in his arms, fast asleep and soundly trusting him. He kissed her awake and she giggled beneath him.

It was a nice surprise to wake up to Nadech’s kisses. She thoroughly enjoyed kissing him all last night and this morning she didn’t feel any different although her body felt so limber and well cherished. He was inexperienced but you would never know. She just acted upon what felt good and felt right for her and P’ Nadech. Last night she shall cherish her whole life. Her first time was with Nadech. Her first, only and last as far as she was concerned.

“Good morning sunshine and thank you. The dimpled smile of yours always brightens up my life.” Being serious he looked into her eyes, “You realized since I held you in my arms even as a baby you tugged at my heartstrings and made me smile that day. It had been a long time since I had shown my smile and allow my heart to be filled with happiness. You are something special. You don’t know how much that means to me.” He leaned down to give her a quick peck on her lips as well.

She sighed out loud because she expected more from him and his light kiss. They belonged to each other and she was glad about that. He was hers. She made her marks on his back last night and so she too felt possessive of her lover. Possibly if their relationship becomes that serious he would one day be her husband but she shall enjoy each day as it passes. Today especially they needed to hurry and get out for the Falls’ tour. She bought tickets for a ride on the Maid of the Mist and also a walk behind the Falls’ was scheduled for today.

Christina had also booked reservation at the tower restaurant and so they needed to make it an outing with the itinerary outlined. She never thought hot love making fell into their schedule but they couldn’t help the strong attraction they have for one another. She suddenly became shy because she was wanton last night and now in daylight she realized that was not the proper way of a young Thai woman but overall she was an adult, strong and independent. She should be allowed to make her own choices and decisions and such as what transpired between her and Nadech, she made her bed and she must now lie in it. No regrets whatsoever.

Thinking to herself she didn’t realize Nadech was looking at her too but his thoughts was of a different nature. He picked her up and she easily wrapped her legs around him not wanting to be dropped, he carried her to the now running shower. Suggesting it would be wise to save on water and in Canada the water was still a bit too cold for him although that statement was drastically false but Christina was willing to try anything new with him. She loved him that much. They soaked, soaped and scrubbed each other down but every little touch and skin ship added to their desire to seal it with kisses and it ended in more passionate love making while showering in the stall.

If she allowed him to continue on creating new location to make love to her they would not be able to escape from her little cottage but she really wanted to show Nadech why she loved Niagara Falls and may be one day they could make it their permanent home, but she didn’t voice that opinion out loud.

They strolled on the pathway together wrapped in each other’s arms around one another. The Falls was a natural occurrence and so she gave Nadech a loonie ($1 dollar Cdn) to better view the falls with the binoculars but the scenic view was less breathtaking than the allure of his young lover. Christina smiled openly and he couldn’t help himself but shower her with affections. He was so addicted to her he couldn’t help himself. She shared the same mutual attraction for Nadech as well. This was their haven and this was bliss for them.

As they boarded the boat called the Maid of the Mist they were suited up in their rain gear which was blue and waterproof. They were going to be navigated as close as possible to the tumultuous waterfall and an exhilarating experience overtook them and they were soaked even with the protective gear they had on. This was August and it was a hot summer, so they dried up quite quickly. Laughing all the while because Nadech never in his thirty-six years enjoyed himself so immensely but of course he had a companion who paid so much attention to him he felt a little guilty because it was such a great feeling to have. He pulled her into his arms for maybe the tenth time today and gave her a very thorough kiss. A prelude to what this evening has entails for them. She was breathless and she pulled away and lightly elbowed him in the ribs, he was too much! But she had a beautiful smile on her face as she chastised him. She became all giddy when he whispered in her ear. How did she ever though him as her Grandpa Nadech?

They had lunch on the top of the bistro across the Falls. Sipping on their lemonade and enjoying their summer salads with salmon glazed in sweet bourbon sauce. It was like they were on their honeymoon and nothing or no one else mattered but each other. Nadech really needed to confess all to Christina’s parents. He didn’t want them to think he was only a casual fling with Christina. He could easily now say he wanted a life with her through marriage if she agreed to it. But at present they needed to enjoy this moment. He was leaving back to Thailand tomorrow as his work and the little beach bistro was there and some things came up and required his attention. Remembering that, he informed Christina’s of its success and if she wanted to come visit let him know as well he was open to discussing further with her to include her horseback riding tour to be added to his business. It only made sense to him.

Christina became silent. She didn’t want to think about him leaving and now his mention of her aunt’s dream, the Bistro. She wondered and felt a little self conscious if maybe Nadech is reminiscing of his times with her Aunt Yaya and maybe being with her is giving a reality to his dreams of the what ifs? But she couldn’t confuse his feelings and his actions with her anything but him being honest with her. He never said he loved her but he did love making love with her if last night was any indication. She smiled and nodded on the outside but her trepidation of the unknown feelings of Nadech made her become a little sad. She didn’t regret giving her virginity to him and he had no qualms of doing the same.

She was proud to have her thirty six years old virgin. She smiled mischievously then. They shared a chocolate fudge cake and it was time to continue on with their tour. She couldn’t allow the remaining few hours break the spell of magic.
It was an amazing experience to be behind the falls as the parks and recreation team created a man-made cave for guests to take the tour. It was loud and it was an experience they both shall not forget. Making their way out of the cave they returned back to her cottage because they needed to freshen up and get dress for their dinner reservation at the top of the tower called the Skyline. It wasn’t as tall as the famous Toronto CN Tower but has the same appeal and Paul really recommended it to them. Paul finally called her and she told him everything. He was so happy for her and he knew she did the right thing. Go after the man of your dreams and don’t accept no for an answer. Besides he knows when a man is completely in love with a woman. Nadech was clearly and truly so deep in love with her. Christina didn’t need to hear it from him he informed her, just take in his actions and his eyes. Paul loved the man’s eyes. They were dark, smouldering and dangerous too. If Paul wasn’t gay he should be worried because Nadech, he knew was the possessive type and he wouldn’t allow anyone to get close to Christina. Mine was written all over his face. Dressing in a basic black, the top was heart shaped, it was a strapless cocktail dress, Christina kept it as simple as possible yet by the way Nadech was devouring her with his eyes it was too enticing for him. She pulled her hair up in a simple knot and let the wisps of hair drape around her face and neck. Nadech came behind her and kissed her gently behind her ears and shoulders. She returned a sensual kiss on his lips as she turned around to face him. Her eyes shouted out I love you! But she didn’t make it vocal.

“You are very beautiful tonight. My sunshine. So you are hungry? I kind of have a different sort of appetite.” He teased her and she pulled away from him in case he followed through with this new found appetite of his.

“I am ravenous as well. We can come back here for coffee and dessert if you like.” Winking at him she sauntered out of the cottage and his vision stared at the swaying of her hips in that perfectly fitted black number she was wearing. Christina really grew up into this alluring woman. How fortunate was he?

Their lovemaking became more intense and causes them both to become very breathless. They both proved to each other that being inexperience didn’t mean you couldn’t find pleasure in the most unique ways. Coming back down to earth was so devastating from a high they were in just moments ago. He pulled her into his arms and slowly she drifted to sleep with Nadech tracing her chin causing a soothing rhythm for Christina to find sleep. Today was an exhausting day. It was a few hours until his flight. He didn’t want to leave her. They should have talked more when they return back to the cottage and he became too excited to get her out of the dress and make love to her. He wanted her to think of him as a husband and not only a lover. Watching her sleep he whispered to her if she would have him as a husband. She smiled, nodded and snuggled closer into him. He smiled and took a deep breath. In her sleep she promised to have him.
The phone rang and he quietly got up to pick it up.

“Hello? Oh Kim. Yes...hold on a second. Pregnant? Of course I am happy, but don’t tell anyone. Okay I will see you once I get to Thailand.” He put the phone down and stared back at Christina.

In her sleeping form the sheet fell off and the tantalizing curve of her breast made his body stir. He realized he stared at her too long in the night and couldn’t believe he was an hour late in leaving to the airport, for international flights he should have been at the airport at least three hours before but he was running very late. He wanted to wake her up but maybe allow her to sleep and he’ll call her once he got to the airport. He felt so guilty like a dash and run lover. He was not that type. He kissed her and she just slept.

As the door closed, Christina got up. Her heart was thumping so loudly when Nadech came to kiss her she was afraid he would hear it. Why didn’t he wake her up properly? Sneaking away like this? She knew he had a flight to catch but she would think he’d have the courtesy to say goodbye. But what really hurt the most was that he and Kim? Why did he tell her not to tell anyone about her pregnancy? Whose child was Kim carrying her husband’s and was he not Nadech? Her mind was jumping to all kinds of conclusion but her heart tried to calm her imagination but in the end she weep alone in the silence of the cottage. She had risked her heart once more and given her body to a man who she knows now is married. He lied to her. He took what she willingly offered and he disappeared in the silent of the night.

[[Was Nadech living a double life? Poor girl....or is she just being hysterical? Stay tuned!]]

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
CHAPTER 25

Nadech tried calling Christina from the airport but there was no answer. She was an early bird normally because of the many days he had spent with her. Although last night they rarely slept at all but he couldn’t shake this hunger he had for her and knew his exit was not appropriate for what had occurred between them; he had so many things to discuss with her. It was lust but he knew he could easily fall in love with her as well as they found so many similar likes and interests that they have together. The speaker announced his flight was ready to take passengers and he was in first class so he hurried to get seated. All the while he was trying to leave a message for Christina. Why was she not picking up her phone?

“Are you serious? He is married and expecting a baby? No wonder he got in your pants quickly. Oh I am sorry that didn’t help. But honestly I don’t think so Christina, that man looked too in love with you to be a devoted husband and soon to be father. Go back to Thailand and see for yourself. It is time you stop running away and go seek the truth. It may be something that you don’t want to confront but you must. What you don’t know will only slowly eat you alive and consume you. And look how miserable you are. How many weeks has it been?” consoled Paul. Christina needed to be a much stronger woman. No matter what the outcome it is always better to know than not know.

“It has been a few weeks well almost a month. He tried calling but I couldn’t talk to him or would I want to talk to a snake like him. P’ Nadech how could he turn out this way? Paul you are still a guy, what made him do it? How can he be betraying his wife and family like that? At first I did feel sorry for myself but later to be in Kim’s shoes I am pissed now. I looked up to him, do I still love him possibly but I also do not like him either. You are right I will confront him. It is not fair being a woman on both ends. He is a bastard! Thank you for listening to me and for this advice. I really do must find out why!” With that Christina kissed Paul on the cheek and return to her cottage to book online a one way ticket back to Thailand.

Margie and Boy waited for their daughter to arrive home. She finally decided to come home and continue her business studies here. She had finished her equestrian schooling last year but she changed her mind about coming home and here she was again in Thailand. She looked so thin now too. What happened over the past month? They did visit her in the spring and she looked good and healthy. Something was bothering her daughter because through the eyes of a mother, a mother instinct was never wrong. Margie was concerned for her daughter. She hugged her tightly and Christina did the same. Christina wanted to cry but it was hard and she was grateful she still had her family for support. She missed them immensely. Boy wrapped his arm around his daughter and walked her in to come have dinner because her grandparents had prepared her favourite food. They were all very excited when she mentioned she was coming home.

As she walked into the dining room she was shocked to see the people there. Nadech’s parents were there and he too! How dare he? Christina’s anger boiled. She was looking at him smiling at her as if nothing was the matter. He was such a player! Christina hugged his parents and stayed grim face at him. He stopped smiling and had questions in his eyes.

What was the matter with her? She was angry at him? It should be the other way around. He tried numerous times calling her in Canada but she never once picked up the phone and her phone did not take messages either. She was giving him the cold shoulders and especially what they had shared together and she was his. The more he thought about it the more worried he was about what she was doing in Canada and alone. Once she rid of her virginity did she have future interests to experience new things and with other men? She was very enthusiastic and passionate with their love making and he worried about her adventurous nature too. Call him old because he was compared to her and a bit insecure recently when Christina ignored his calls.

He approached her after dinner, “I am glad you are back.”

But she didn’t let him finish, “Really? Are you glad now? I would think you would not like to see me here. But it is okay you don’t own Thailand so I can come and go as I please.” She stared at him.

Nadech was taken back with her rudeness. What is wrong with her? “What do you mean about my gladness? Why are you ignoring my calls? I have been trying to get a hold of you because I was in a rush. I found I spend the night staring at you and not the clock so I am sorry I rushed out of there if that is what you are mad about? Is that why you are acting this way?” he held onto her arm as she was about to walk away from him. She shrugged him off of her. She let her eyes go over him and looking coldly at him, Christina took a deep breath to answer him. He was so handsome still but she knew better what is on the surface was not what was good on the inside.

“I am not mad at you. Why should I be we are nothing to each other right? It was a summer fling...” Nadech pulled her towards him and ushered them outside. He was getting angry with her words. She was acting so uncharacteristically. Christina was trying to push him too far and he was almost there.

“Stop it! You damn well know it wasn’t a fling. I was your first and you were mine. What had happened Christina, please tell me? Did you realize you regret being involved with an old man like me?” he stared down at her through his spectacles now, she saw her face all flustered.

Intake of her breath Christina felt remorse of her earlier careless word of their time together was a fling. She would never think of it that way but she just wanted to be spiteful. It was uncharacteristic of her. What was the matter with her? Did she become one of those scorned women or mistresses? Well it was his fault, if he was honest with her about his marital status she wouldn’t have turned out this way. Once she saw him there all happy and pretending to be P’ Nadech of her past she saw red.

“It was casual. You wanted to experience and I was willing. There’s nothing more to it P’ Nadech.” She hated calling him that now. Her idol has fallen down to earth and he was now only a man.

“We need to talk. Can you meet with me tomorrow? I need to get back to Pattaya, I have to go back to the bistro it has been neglected. You are not booked for anything yet because you just arrived. I will pick you up tomorrow. But I would like to discuss a few things with you, looking at you now I think you have gravely painted me with a brush of your own way of thinking. I am not that type of man. I know you Christina. Twenty years is a long time.” With that he turned and didn’t wait for her agreement. If she didn’t come he would come and collect her himself.

“I am not going anywhere with you,” she continued on as she saw him stopped to turn to her words. “You do not own me and you cannot tell me what to do! I am not going anywhere with you.” She continued on with a much lower voice as Nadech came up to her face to face, “what happened in Canada stays in Canada.”

Nadech came towards here and grabbed the back of her neck none too gently but firm enough that he didn’t hurt her.

“What happened in Canada doesn’t stay there. I want it to continue Christina. You are mine. You are my wife now because we are in Thailand I have this right. Dare you defy me I will let you know what I am capable of Christina. Please try to listen. I don’t know what happen since I left. If you let me explain maybe you won’t be so angry with me without reason. But to be honest I have no idea what this issue is that is between us.” He finished what he had to say to her.

He let her go because he had no choice. She slapped him squarely across the face. They stared at each other and she was breathing so heavily now from her temper flaring. She couldn’t believe she did it. He took a step towards her but her parents, grandparents and his parents came strolling out with their coffee, tea and desserts.

Giving her a quick nod he walked away. Christina can still feel the sting on her palm. She regretted doing that. What type of person was she becoming? She hurt him. She saw the shock and pain on his face. But in his eyes he wasn’t going to let her get away with assaulting him either.

Nadech didn’t stay for dessert he told everyone he was going home to his parents which was next door. As well he and Christina were departing to Pattaya to discuss her business venture idea about the horseback riding tour. They were also informed that he and Christina met up in Canada last month and now they are continuing on their business proposal here in Thailand. Christina couldn’t respond because she was so shocked with his lies. Now she had no choice but to accept his invitation. She was steaming with anger. How dare he?

@@@@@@@@@

Restlessly tossing and turning she couldn’t sleep. Nadech was on her mind as per usual but this time he wanted to seclude her in Pattaya. She didn’t want to go with him. She wanted to let this thing go now. It was too much drama for her. Maybe she should take it as a sign that what they had in Canada was there is for them. Reality for her should set in and that was she got involved with a married man. Slowly and finally she drifted back to sleep.

Eerily she awoke to scraping at her window and soft thud and then she open her eyes and a man hovered above her, she was about to scream but then his eyes and that dimpled smile. P’ Nadech? What in the world was he doing in her room and how?

He saw the questions in her eyes. And whispered the answer to her, “Yaya and I secretly met up and climbed the roof to look up at the stars. The lock is still broken, It worked still hence I am here in this room and here I am. You weren’t thinking of disobeying me and escaping to elsewhere tomorrow were you Christina? Hmm I can see that you were going to plan something like that. Well trust me, it is time we clear the air. But first I want to kiss you...when I saw you this evening my body memorise all the moments we had in Canada.”

She didn’t get a chance anyways to answer him or tell him to not touch her. His lips covered hers and she couldn’t deny her lover any thing. Both she and Nadech were never going to be same again.

[[OKAY I STOLE FROM SAMEE!!!!! ANOTHER REMAKE I WANT YADECH TO DO]]

Writing this it was all of this going through my heart and mind: