TWICE IN A LIFETIME

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
CHAPTER 26

She realized what she wasn’t doing and that was she was not fighting him off, weakly pounding on his back and she try to push him off but her body was easily accepting her lover. She was fighting a lost cause. His body firmly pressed up against her while his kisses were doing wonders to her senses. It has been too long for them and as they quickly undressed and he came into her; seeking the warmth of her and her treasure. Christina let out the pent up breath she was holding and couldn’t pretend she didn’t miss him and his loving. She knew she would regret it soon but now all her betraying body wanted was him; all of him. While stroking within her he kissed her eyes, hair, as well as raining kisses down her neck and the he returned to her sweet luscious lips now swollen with his attention. She kissed him back just as desperately, he chuckled a bit as she wrapped her legs around his waist. She was his and he wouldn’t have it any other way. Coming to their climax they rode it high and came crashing back down as partners.

Laying there in the spooning position he knew she was silently angry at what she has done by giving into her needs; she wanted him he didn’t doubt that. Christina, he knew now was a very independent woman and she always made up her own mine and decisions. He was glad she chose to accept him tonight then fight him. If she had he didn’t know if he was able to control himself because he was feeling so much anger at her for treating him as if he was her enemy that he just wanted to see her and shake some sense into her. He didn’t mean to start acting upon his instinct to make love to her but he sure was glad they did. He missed her so much over the past month and being unable to communicate with her he felt so lost almost as bad when he lost Yaya but knowing Christina was here, it made it worse because then it felt like she didn’t return his feelings or was wanting nothing to do with him. When he left he thought they were ready to start a new life together. Well he still doesn’t know if she even liked him but for sure he knew she lusted after him. They couldn’t stay in the same room now without him wanting to take her to a bed. When it came to this where was his cool? His calm demeanour and maturity was lacking here. All he seems to want is to appease his lust. Was this because he was a thirty six years old virgin, trying to make up for lost times. The answer was no it was only because of the woman in his arms that he knew made him act so out of character and have this unappeased craving for only her. He pulled her up against him tighter never wanting to ever let her out of his sight again. He tried not to drift to sleep because he was not supposed to be here in an unmarried girl’s room.

“Let go of me. You came here and got what you wanted. I have appeased your lust so now go.” She was cold with her words.

“How can you subject yourself to this level and status? You are not only my bed partner or sport. I didn’t intend to come here and make love to you but you prove to be so irresistible. Christina whatever happen in Canada is not something I take lightly. Please trust me. Can you tell me now what happened or what did I do to make you look and treat me this way?” he slowly rolled her to face him even though she was trying to fight him or didn’t want to look at him.

“I know you are lying to me. That phone call from Kim. She’s pregnant and it is your baby! How can you treat a woman this way especially your wife and the mother of your child. I cannot accept as much as it pains me I do not want to be the other woman. No one deserves this treatment, I don’t like the way how our society accepts it as the norm in Thailand. It is very unacceptable to me. Please don’t turn me into a hypocrite P’ Nadech.” She spoke from her heart and her tears escaped her silently.

Nadech dash the tears off her cheek, he did not like seeing her crying. This was what all the angst was about, she misunderstood the conversation? He was about to explain to her but then a knock came at the door. They quickly separated and waited for the knock to sound a second time and it did. Nadech quickly jumped out of bed and pulled on his pants. He waited again to see who was at the door. Christina pulled over her the nightgown that has fallen onto the floor. She tiptoed to her door. In answering at the knock, it was her grandmother asking if she was okay. Christina slightly opened the door and said all was fine. She closed the door and Nadech who was standing behind her kissed her soundly and walked away he slid back down and out the window. She watched him go into his parents’ backyard and sighed deeply. How did she get into this sort of mess?

The next morning Nadech was waiting for her at her parents’ home. She saw him sitting down there speaking with her grandparents and they are laughing at his jokes as she glanced from her bedroom window. She mentioned to her Dad to fix her lock on her window and he said it will be fixed by the time she comes back on Monday from the weekend in Pattaya. He was so sly, how did her Grandpa Nadech become less typical? It was like he was part of the family already and she didn’t like it anymore. She and Nadech were not going to be anything more to each other. She will say her peace and move on with her life. But in the back of her mind she was remembering he was trying to explain his and Kim’s situation. Did she want to hear him lie to her again? Her mom came into the room and caught her spying down at the gardens.

“Hi honey. Are you okay to go with Nadech? If you are not comfortable wait for me and I will come home during lunch and head down with you. I am glad you are pursuing this business venture. Nadech and his bistro are very successful and by adding an additional curriculum such as horse back riding it will be a great improvement and interesting concept on that beach in Pattaya. Our land value and home price will increase Are you feeling okay, I don’t think I have seen my daughter frown so much lately.” She knew Christina had issues with Nadech. Her instinct told her whatever happened in Canada wasn’t something simple.

“Oh mom is it always so troublesome? Relationships and heart matters because you know how I feel about P’ Nadech. I think he is wonderful but is he married mom? How come you never told me his status? Is he or isn’t he?” She hoped her mom would be the one to finally let her in on the truth.

Margie looked at her daughter puzzled by her comments and questions, “Nadech is not married. What gave you that idea well I know he was engaged to Kim but they’d never went through with it. It was a bit scandalous as Kim eloped with her professor at the University. Why are you asking Christina?” Margie looked at her only daughter. She was letting out the biggest sigh currently and she kissed her mom good bye and walked downstairs to meet Nadech and her grandparents.

He wasn’t married, thank goodness. Oh how can she be so naive and untrustworthiness. She almost ruined their chance again. Why did she not believe him, she really should have known how a gentleman Nadech is. She must confess to him how immature and a jealous person she is. She approached him and smiled but he didn't return her smile with his own.

“Thank you for your blessings. I hope I make everyone proud. Are you ready Christina? Okay we must go now. I will bring your granddaughter back in one peace. Good day.” He said his fair wells traditionally with them and took hold of Christina’s elbow and ushered her inside his car.

Driving silently down to the highway taking them to Pattaya he noticed Christina sitting uncomfortably in her seat. What was wrong with her now? He turned to look at her profile. She has so many furrows on her brow he wanted to ask out right what was bothering her again.

“Are you ready to hear me out now? I will take your silence as a yes. Please do not regret last night. It is the normal thing a husband and wife do. We really like each other and our physical attraction is nothing to take lightly. Will you believe me if I confirm that Kim and I are not married, never was and she is not pregnant. Well she is not pregnant with me. Her and Ken are expecting but whatever you heard about not saying anything because she doesn’t want to share the news until her first trimester is completed. She is a bit superstitious that way. As well Kim and I have become very great friends and she is like family to me so that is why she called me that night at your cottage” He watched her take in his words. It all made sense now to her. Christina was so embarrassed of her behaviour now.

“I am sorry P’ Nadech. I got angry on false assumptions and I spoke with my mother and now your confirmation. I don’t know what to say.” She apologized but then she noticed his grim face. Did she say something wrong but she did apologize especially when she knew she was at fault; she wasn't going to be stubborn about it.

“I cannot believe you had to ask your mom and not understand or know who I am Christina. I have never lied to you ever. I once feared I was too old for you but now I realized maybe you are too young for me. Your life’s experience doesn’t allow you to differentiate between facts from fiction.” He didn’t say anything else to her as they both sat in silence dredging over what each had said to one another. The drive to Pattaya was sobering and too tense between the lovers.

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
CHAPTER 27

Christina waited for Nadech to finish conversing with his employees at the Bistro and watched the guests and visitors entering constantly. This little cafe was so busy and it had the air of utmost friendliness and family orientated. She would definitely become a beach bum here. If Nadech was truly speaking the truth she would love to discuss further about the horseback riding proposition with him. But since they arrived he ushered her to his house and told her to put her items in the spare room upstairs and he was staying downstairs in his studio. He didn’t make eye contact with her or spoke to her yet since their last conversation in the car. His words about her being too young for him struck a cord in her. She was young in age but she didn’t think it was fair he would call her out on her maturity level. She didn’t deny that she had no relationship experience whatsoever and he couldn’t say she was lying about that but yes she had to learn to trust him more. She vows she will give him the benefit of the doubt from now on. She was not a child that didn’t understand and not learn from their mistakes. In the end this man could do no wrong in her eyes but her love turned to jealousy easily and it was going to ruin things for them if she was not careful.

“Ready? I would like to take you to a spot.” He turned to her and wrapped his hand around hers.

She followed his lead and they walked far enough to get to the rocky hills near his home, Christina slowed her pace because a feeling came over her. It was like she’d seen this place before, déjà vu? Why’d the formation appeal to her and soon she overtook Nadech’s lead and kept walking to where she didn’t know but she knew it was somewhere she wanted to go.

“Christina slow down, do you know where you are going? I have never shown this place to anyone but only Yaya and I know about it...” he asked as she responded to finish his sentence.

“There is an underground cave here right, well if we dive through there we will encounter a hidden oasis correct?” Christina looked so excited about what she was saying but it confused Nadech.

How in the world did she know? No one knows except him and of course Yaya but she was no longer living and he was the sole keeper of this place. Why he decided to bring Christina here was because he wanted to propose to her. There was no sense in delaying the inevitable. He took her as his lover and he would like her to be his wife, it had to be done today. His biggest fear was that she would not accept him. While driving into Pattaya he thought about their age differences further but as well Christina really enjoyed her time in Canada. She never once said she is permanently living in Thailand. She only returned to finish her studies was all he was able to get out of her grandparents. As per her parents they seem to put him at a distance clearly they knew he was romantically interested in their only and very young daughter. He needed to make things legitimate between them. Christina deserves this from him. He loves her he realized when they parted in Canada and a month lapsed he was feeling a little crazy when she didn’t return his calls. He didn’t know if he was more obsessed or too much in love. That was why his planning last night no matter what was to get her to come to Pattaya alone with him.

That was why last night he found himself stressing and like a trapped animal he remembered his times with Yaya, how he snuck into her room and they sneaked out to gaze up at the stars. Not realizing he was standing underneath Christina’s room he proceeded to climb, try to lock and got inside her room easily enough. Dealing with the sleeping beauty was another story but she gave in easily enough to his charms and he knew he could not resist her and neither could she deny him.

Looking at her now he followed her and her description, he was baffled at what she was saying. How did she really know about this place, there was no one who knew. It was his and Yaya's secret cave.

“I think I know this place P’ Nadech. In my dreams constantly but I did not know what it was. We need to dive down there right? You were there but not really, I could never figure out a clear vision of you. Oh my, this is strange. I think we need to get out of here. I don’t know maybe we can explore another day. I am feeling a bit unsteady on my feet right now. Please P’ Nadech lets leave.” With that she turned and proceeded to walk the opposite direction.

“Wait a minute, you dream of this place? But how I do not think anyone knows of this except your late aunt and I. But okay I will take you back to my place and get you rested. I guess last night was too much for you? Did you want me to carry you or no?” He crouched down for her to piggy back him the rest of the way.

Christina hesitated briefly but then she eagerly jumped onto his back. It was funny to see and feel him struggle. That is what he gets when he acts like a young man. But he held his own as he definitely work out to look so good. She loves him no matter what and whatever age she realizes all the while he did carry her all the way home without breaking a sweat. She slowly slid down his back and he followed her into the house. He stopped her from going upstairs and slowly pulled her in for an embrace.

“Let us talk. Although holding you like this isn’t going to help me talk but I miss you in my arms. I really want you in my arms forever. Do you understand what I am trying to ask of you?” Nadech moved her away from him to look deep into her eyes.

Christina only nodded. Was he sure he wanted her for his whole life. She realized now that she may not be his first choice but she didn’t want to care about that. She loves him and she will gladly accept wherever he wants to place her in his heart. Forever sounds like a great start.

“I understand. I think we need a little more time but my answer will always be yes. I would like to finish school and then if you allow it add to this bistro business of yours. I really do hope to open up shop with the horseback riding tour on this strip of beach you own. Are you comfortable with that?” She stopped to see his reaction.

Nadech would willingly wait for her to study, but he still wanted her married to him and be his wife. He wanted to properly be able to make love to her without feeling guilty and that he has taken advantage of this young woman. He proceeded to do the opposite and pulled her back in for a deep and passionate kiss. His body always took over his mind and she was never one to put a stop to his initiation. But this time he did need to stop, she whimpered as he pulled himself off of her.

“I want us to wait until we marry. Will you marry me Christina?” He held onto both her hands and waited.

Christina didn’t answer right away but inside she wanted to shout at him and say she’s been waiting and willing since she was born. But she still felt apprehensive about it. Was she really who he loves why must she always feel second to her aunt Yaya. It was already 20 years now since her death but she still felt inferior to their love. If Nadech loves her he should tell her why and how. She knew he lusted after her and perhaps in his old ways wanted to take responsibility for her because they made love so often and unfortunately without any protection. She stopped to think immediately. What if she was carrying his child now? Trying to recall her last menstrual cycle that wouldn’t give her enough time to explain or ask him to wait if she did ended up being pregnant and the elders what would they think? It seems to be safe as she was due this month if not in a few days.

“I will get engaged with you. Yes I promise I want to marry you but could we not be married at a later time? Can we compromise on that?” Christina waited for his response. He didn’t look he liked her answer she’s given him.

“No. I want to be married now. You can continue your studies Christina. I will never stop you from achieving your dreams and goals in life but have you noticed we weren’t practicing safe protection. If we have a child together I do not want it to be conceived before wedlock. We will let your parents know. I already have your grandparents and my parent’s blessings. I have been speaking to them since I returned to Thailand Christina. You must know now how serious my feelings are for you.” He confessed all of this to her now. She blinked quickly up at him as she understood what he was telling her. The discussion about their relationship has been going on with him and her family for a while now?

His biggest worry was Christina’s answer and of course her parents. P’Boy and P’ Margie he didn’t and couldn’t read about their feelings regarding he and Christina. Will they accept him as a son in law even when they easily would have accepted him as a brother-in- law? He was ten years their junior but sixteen years older than their one and only daughter. When they reach that bridge then he and Christina must deal with it.

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 28

She had forgotten about her elders and most especially her parents. Would they not support their relationship? She spoke with her mom on several occasions but nothing specific as to what transpired in Canada. That was left out as it mattered only to herself and P’ Nadech. Her dad was another matter. He was very protective of her and she knew her parents had an argument when they last visited Khon Kaen most likely about Nadech and her. As much as her father liked Nadech; one time he was a potential brother in law but now he was vying for a son in law status.

That reminded her as well that she hadn’t visited Vane in a while. It was sad that she was unable to visit Thailand because of her misjudgment on Nadech. She didn’t want to witness his marriage to Kim and so she ran away. Now back to reality as there was really nothing to stop them from pursuing their relationship. She didn’t want to consider a potential pregnancy because she really didn’t worry too much about carrying his child she would happily welcome the baby if they were blessed in that way. She did not regret one moment spent with him. In Canada, women pursued their school and career goals with or without a child and or children. Having his baby would not deter her from aspiring to be whatever she wanted. It may slow her down a bit because she didn’t only have herself to think about but another person too. She will wait in a few days if it was something that both she and Nadech may need to consider. Of course she would want her child to be born from his or her parent’s being married. She kept with that traditional aspect of things. She thought long and hard, would her parents refuse or accept their marriage?

Knowing the concern and question in her eyes Nadech responded to it.

“We will cross that bridge when we get there on Monday. For now you and I must talk about our future and please don’t touch me. You must know I am like butter melting at your heated touches and when it comes to being attracted to you Christina I am a goner. Thirty six years and it takes one twenty years old to fall me. I am irrevocably smitten with you my sunshine. You don’t mind I call you that? You truly are a bright light that keeps my life from falling into the abyss of darkness and grimness of living a hermit life. I am glad you were born Christina.” He stopped to look at her and saw that she was tearing up at his words.

He would never have thought in a million years that he was able to love and love deeply twice in lifetime. Yaya was his first love but Christina was his one and last love. He wouldn’t have it any other way. She made him laugh, enjoy his life and want to share it now with her and only her. If they were blessed and gifted with children he would gladly accept his fate and destiny. She stepped into his embrace.

“I am concerned about my parents though. They won’t be opposed to our marriage but we better give them a good reason. I am sure my mom is a bit concerned about you and your loyalty, well mainly because of aunt Yaya. She really worried about you as you seem lost to her back when we lost aunt Yaya. Have you fully recovered and willing to love again? I know you want to marry me because I may be carrying your child but please don’t do it out of obligation. I am not saying this because I am assuming again, I am letting you know because that is how I feel.” Christina slowly looked up at Nadech; he must know that she was insecure about how her love may not be strong enough to withstand a phantom love which was her aunt.

If Nadech didn’t love her and was only proposing due to obligation and the maybes; she will not accept this marriage. She owed this much to both of them and so should he. She cannot accept it if the truth was he did not love her for who she was and not as his way of thinking that he was doing so out of a sense of responsibility.

“Never ever think I don’t love you Christina. But please do not ask if it is more or less because I love you strongly but differently yes because really it is not relevant. I have never experience anyone like you. You are vibrant, ambitious, independent, and stubborn. Yet you are always happy and generous too. You know what you want in life and you go after it. Those are some of the things I do love about you and other things I don’t think I need to say it. But I could show you.” He finished off by lifting her towards him.

He tilted her chin up and slowly graced her lips with his. Nipping at her luscious bottom lip and easily coerced her into accepting his tongue which was now playing with her own tongue, and creating havoc with her senses. But she was doing the same with him. He only wanted to kiss her but the ways her hands were tracing his back and slowly moving down to his backside he pushed himself pelvic to pelvic and slightly lifting her to meet his thrust. Christina gasped into his mouth because she knew he wanted her there was no doubt about that as she felt his hardness. Wanting to make love to him was all she had on her mind this moment.

“Okay I knew kissing you was a bad idea but I meant it about waiting to continue on our relationship in this way when we should wait until marriage. I don’t want anything else to happen until we are sure you are not carrying our child. But don’t feel I don’t want you just look at me and you know how desperately I do. I love you so much. I almost went hostile when you never return my call, there was no excuse that you would ignore me but then you showed up and acted as if I was your enemy that I did lose my sense of logic. I must apologize for sneaking into your room but the rest I don’t regret it and neither should you.” He pushed back the hair than flowed across her heated face. They need to talk more and less physical interaction.

“I know we have this amazing chemistry and thank you for telling me you love me. You do love me for me, I appreciate all of that. I must say that if you so should wish to share my bed I will never turn you away. I have never played games nor do I need to with you. I may be young in age but my sense of being a strong woman and know the relevance and importance of making life’s decisions is all that matters to me. I want you to be in my life and vice versa.” She touched his cheek and stayed close within his arms and listening to his beating heart; it was steady and strong. Right here she would never doubt that he loves her wholeheartedly.

“Thank you for your words. I knew you are this type of woman. I am glad to call you mine.” Nadech agreed that she loves him, he no longer doubt her loyalty and sincerity.

A cough was heard and they stepped away from each other immediately.

“I ask you kindly to let go of my daughter Nadech. I hope it is more of consolation as a brother to a much younger sister and nothing more?” Boy asked the man holding onto his daughter’s hand.

Nadech looked guilty and so did his daughter. What was it that he missed? Boy looked at the two people in front of him.

Margie came around Boy and she looked amused. Staring at the young couple looking like they just got booked with a stolen goods.

Right back at you! Mwuah Mwuah Mwuah...don't work too hard! Thanks for the love! :D

hehe I was on vacation ka. now I have to catch up at work and catch up with yadech news. lol
I saw you started on my Esarn Husband na.... Can't wait to read that one too. :)

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
CHAPTER 29

Margie tried to delay the inevitable, when her husband surprised her by telling her he had the weekend off of work. She didn’t tell him about their daughter and Nadech business venture. He was on a conference call when Nadech announced it last night. But she only realized that Christina didn’t ask her for the keys to their family’s beach house. Where was she going to stay? As soon as she thought it her mother’s instinct advised her it spelled trouble. Boy noticed the frown on his wife’s face and kissed it away. She pinched him. He was so affectionate with her but right now she wasn’t in the mood.

“Do you not think it is a wonderful idea Margie? Here I am showering you with affections and you pinch me? Okay I know that look what is the matter?” Boy rubbed his wife’s neck to relieve her of stress she was tensing up.

They were almost married for twenty five years and for the most part there were a lot of the time happy moments because as long as he was listening to his wife’s needs it kept the peace. Before their marriage they did not get along very well. Very competitive and Margie wouldn’t back down from him regardless if he was right. But that was what he loves about her. She was his soul mate.

“I think we need to get to the beach house soon. Our Christina is down there. She had a business proposition with Nadech. Okay so it is your turn to tense now. He is a gentleman, no need to worry. I just want to make sure Christina’s is alright because when she left to Canada she looked miserable and now coming back she looked to be the same. Whatever it was or whoever it is that has bothering our daughter we must help her resolve it.” She advised her husband to keep calm.

The mention of Nadech’s name didn’t bode well with Boy because of the time in Khon Kaen at the stable. He knew a man will always be a man. Christina was his daughter he didn’t like the way things looked that day. Yes he was like that too but this was his daughter. Christina is his only daughter he wouldn’t allow anything or anyone to hurt his little girl.
“Nadech is with Christina. Why didn’t you tell me sooner? So did she call us yet, they must have arrived some hours ago right? What are they doing down there together. What business idea are you talking about? Wait isn’t that the keys to our beach house? For goodness sake Margie how’d you allow it?!” Boy was so shocked about his conclusion. His daughter was out gallivanting around with an older man.

Margie grabbed onto her husband’s sleeve, she couldn’t stand her ground as he was not impressed.

“P’Boy please stop, I am not going with you if you don’t relax for a minute. Do not forget you were once the same. I know Nadech is a good man. He wouldn’t disrespect our daughter. I think he may even love her tremendously, did you not notice the tension last night? Yes as Yaya’s sister I know Nadech well. Once he loves he will love the woman with great loyalty and devotion. He deserves this and so should your daughter. Christina is a grown woman. Once you fall in love there’s is nothing or any one that can stop you in feeling this way for the other person. We went through it. Let us see for ourselves how our daughter and Nadech interact with each other. Nadech hasn’t loved anyone else since Yaya, we all know this. If it is our daughter then we can only feel happy for her. As a mother I only want a man that will treat our daughter with respect, love and have to courage to love her wholeheartedly. Christina is very independent and she needs her freedom to live her life. With Nadech he is already his own person. Professional and well established, we need not worry about him being able to provide for her in finances but my deepest concern is his heart. Does it have room for our daughter? I am still a bit concerned about when he was crushed by Yaya’s love and devastated when she past. It has been twenty years and I have never seen him show any emotions like that since. Let us go but don’t act hastily. Please let me do the talking please P’ Boy.” She hugged her husband and he just nodded but staying silent. Margie was always the more level-headed between them.

********************************************************************************

They witness the new couple in each other’s embrace. Boy was tense as it was hard to witness his daughter in a man’s embrace. With that he cleared his throat and Nadech and Christina parted immediately. He looked at their hands still holding though. This was the part of being a father that he didn’t like. Was Nadech not to his liking? The answer was no. They had an amicable relationship and he was proud of Nadech and his achievement but it still felt strange to see his daughter with Nadech. Margie was shaking behind him, was she laughing? He turned to her and she winked at him.

“I hear that you both came to Pattaya together. Christina you may have forgotten something. So mom and dad came by with the beach house keys. I guess it was too much excitement over this business of yours that you disregard your lodgings. Well that is why we are here. Go get your items Christina. I surprise your mom too that I have some time off this weekend so that is why we are here too, good thing as I didn’t want to miss my time with my daughter as well. Shall we all go out for dinner later tonight? We shall see you later Nadech?” He looked at them and winked at his wife back.

As of today he saw the love between the younger people and could be acknowledging about the fact that they clearly cared for one another. Christina is and will always be his daughter but he now knows she was in good hands. But traditions is his daughter was not going to spend any more alone time unmarried and with a man much older than her. He waited for his daughter and wife to walk past him. Boy nodded to Nadech and the Pakorns family left Nadech’s home. He was shocked and speechless. Was he ready for a sit down dinner with Christina’s parents? They will always be his P' Margie and P’Boy but now the status will change greatly. Will they be able to accept him as their future son-in-law? He never felt so nervous and way out of his element than like right now. He had a couple of hours to prepare himself and state his intentions in front of Christina’s parents. For the love of this woman he will pursue it.

Dinner was at his bistro. The atmosphere was casual but they used the one VIP booth in the back. All sat quietly and waited for each course to come, as they reached dessert Margie started the conversation.

“I know it was unannounced our visit here but I am going to be honest with you both. As a mother it is very hard to not notice things. Especially when I have only one daughter like Christina I really only want what is best for her and her father feels the same too. I am not old fashioned but I clearly want it to be known that I do not want my daughter to be secretly having a relationship without my knowledge. In saying this I also know that you both clearly love each other immensely. Regardless of the age gap I know love has no boundaries. Your father agrees to this too. P’ Boy please say nothing yet and please let me finish this. Now Nadech tell me what are your true intentions with my daughter?” Margie looked at quickly glanced at her husband for the rarity of his holding his tongue when she asked him to.

Nadech looked at her parents seriously. He had every intention of marrying Christina. He will let them know with no hesitation.

“If she would have me, I wish to marry your daughter P’ Margie and P’Boy. You may think it a whirlwind romance but it has actually been steady, we took a long time too coming to the realization that we love each other. I would like to marry her as soon as possible but Christina knows that I am not here to pressure her to discontinue her goals for school and for work. That is also why we came down to Pattaya too is to brainstorm on how best the horseback riding venture will fit in with my bistro and our lives. I would love to be part of her life and your family in the very near future.” He finished what he had to say and held his breath because Boy did not say one word. He did give Nadech his full attention.

Boy responded. “Spoken like a real man. Now why would my daughter not give you the answer you want? Does she have doubts for any reason, Christina?” he turned to look at his daughter who was staring at Nadech.

She responded to her dad, “All I know is that I love him. I love him very much. Age was not a determination for me or is it a deterrent for me. Age is just really a number but what we have is special too. I cannot explain but I think you both understand because you have it to. I truly love P’ Nadech’s strength, honesty and I know he is a genuine person. He never mistreated me or has he ever lied to me. I am grateful to promise to love him and be his wife. Would you both give us your blessings? Or better yet may I ask for both of you to be happy for me or really for us?”

She looked at their faces, very unreadable. She looked at P’ Nadech and she almost burst out laughing. She’s never seen a grown man so nervous and constipated?

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
CHAPTER 30

Nadech waited anxiously for their answer. He never felt so scared in his life and this was coming from a man who performed numerous heart surgeries which were life and death. Sitting here waiting for his future wife’s parents to approve or give their blessings was very nerve-wrecking. Yes he knows P’ Boy and P’ Margie for a long time because of Yaya and now Christina but obviously it is different now especially he found himself being intimate with their only daughter, although they didn’t need to know it but he wanted to leave a good impression with them. He was not here to play with their daughter’s heart but he loves her tremendously. Strong enough to surpass his vow of never falling in love again, but Christina was meant for him. He wouldn’t have it any other way. He vowed to be the best man, lover and partner for her in this lifetime they have together.

Boy scratched his goatee and looked at both Nadech and Christina. His daughter’s hand was on the man’s lap clearly they were very comfortable with each other. His only request going forward is that they need to have space until their wedding. Be it in the next month or several years down the road but looking at Nadech it wasn’t going to be the later. He looked at them when he laid out his intentions for the both of them.

“Promise me Nadech that my daughter should never have doubt about where your love or loyalty lay? Or else I cannot give you mine or our blessings as her parents. Margie will support my decision here. Christina it sounds you are eager to vow forever with Nadech, I believe you because you were always a great decision maker. Margie and Christina we must be going. I will allow you and Christina to continue on with your business venture tomorrow only, but I hope to see you, Nadech, as soon as possible with your parents. I wish our whole family to witness your request and promise to marry my daughter when we head back to Bangkok. Good luck with that. I will say our farewell then.” Boy ushered his wife and daughter out the bistro and he nodded and walked past Nadech.

Nadech didn’t know he was holding his breath. He ruffled his hand through his hair and wiped the beading of tiny sweat on his forehead. He couldn’t believe he was so very nervous but glad it was done and so he needed to action his plans to get Christina to be his wife in every aspect of the word. P’ Boy in his own way gave the green light. He is still her father so he must act the protector but Nadech knew he would never hurt Christina in any way. He better call his parents and her grandparents to confirm that a wedding was going to occur in the very near future. With a happy sprint in his step he rushed out onto the beachfront and just smiled openly into the ocean. Christina will soon be his wife legally and close family and friends shall witness this. The main concern now was whether they wanted the ceremony in Thailand or go back to Canada and celebrate it in Niagara-On-The-Lake. There was a beautiful vineyard set up for special events such as a wedding. He needed to speak with Christina. If possible he’d sneak out to see her tonight once her parents were asleep soundly. There was numerous times that he found a way to sneak out with Yaya in the past but this time he needed to confirm things with Christina. A new love that will surpass all time, and to find love twice was unthinkable for him but he shall cherish this gift which was Christina’s love for him. She always loves him and he knew she shall never stop.

Gazing at the diminishing shadow of the new couple going off in the distance,

“Where do you think they are going?” asked Boy while holding his wife from behind. “I remember when I couldn’t help myself either such as right now.” He kissed Margie soundly. She never could resist his charms.

“It allows us to have some time to ourselves. Yes honey, you were quite intoxicated with me as well. I am honestly glad Nadech found love and happiness. Yes she is our daughter but that is life. You never know what it brings you or who is meant to be for you. Now back to us, where were we hmm?” She allowed her husband to carry her back to their room.

****************************************************************************************************

“I couldn’t sleep and I am sorry to sneak you away like this Christina. But I really wanted you to know I truly love you and want to re-confirm that you will have me as your husband. I think we need to escape to my secret hideout just behind the rocky hill here. I remember you said you dreamt of this place. Do you want to see it in reality?” He took hold of her hand and proceeded to walk her behind the rock and there she saw the opening of a small pool.

Nadech stepped down first and asked her to be careful because they needed to swim down and under. She followed his direction and once they came up for air they were in an open underground cave. Was this for real? It was clearly the same vision she had in dreams but now she wasn’t dreaming. She was here and with Nadech.

“What is this place?” she asked and waited to see Nadech pulling out a plastic bag, it contained a lighter.

He walked around to light the standing torches within the cave. A luminous and romantic atmosphere cast an amber lighting to the interior of the secluded cave. But as she looked more in details it had all kinds of items. This was such a sweet thing he prepared for them. Did he come earlier after their dinner date to set this all up?

“I did sunshine. I didn’t think my proposal was very romantic earlier and it felt rushed. I want to tell you exactly how I feel and I bought you a ring.” Nadech opened the little box inside his palm.

It was such a beautiful diamond. An emerald cut which were accented by smaller diamonds around the whole band.

“Oh my P’ Nadech it is so gorgeous. I really do love it, but if it is okay may I keep this ring too? I am not afraid to share this ring with Aunt Yaya’s memory as to how much you love us.” Christina pulled the necklace out of her shirt.

She always wore this ring around her neck. Nadech noticed too but he felt bad that she didn’t have a ring of her own but with her words now he was so thrilled to know he met a young woman that loved him so much that she didn’t fear or felt insecure about his past any longer. He smiled at her genuinely and letting her know he was so proud of her words. It was very hard to find a woman like her.

“You don’t know how happy I am to hear you say these words to me. You don’t have to do that but I know you want to. That is why I love you so much my sunshine of my life. I am going to have to kiss you now. There is no way I can spare one minute without you in my life Christina.”

With that Christina rushed into his arms. She as well couldn’t bear not being with him felt like she lost something in her life. Now that they found this love, they didn’t want to waste another moment without being with each other. She tilted up her face to welcome his most addicting kiss.

They shared their love through a very passionate kiss it built itself upon their desire for each other. They teased and took everything that they gave to each other tonight in this secluded rock palace. Nadech pulled back a bit only to tell her through his glazed over eyes that he wanted her so desperately that their lovemaking was not going to be slow this time around but with a swiftness like the surrounding waves splashing outside of this haven of theirs.

They lay snuggled together in the cave, seeing the shadow cast over his girl. Christina was sleeping as he watched her settle so comfortably in the circle of his love for her. He never once thought the young girl who idolized him was now his wife. Yes they weren’t legally married but they were lovers for life. That bespoke more importance within him than a piece of paper. He briefly thought back to memories of Yaya. They were so young when they fell in love but with Christina even though she was drastically younger than him but he felt her heart and soul was so compatible with him. He wouldn’t take for granted of her love and the beauty of her being who she is. If she wasn’t pregnant now he sure knew she may be after tonight. He welcomed their union if they were so blessed with this type of miracle. He wasn’t getting any younger, but yet he didn’t want to jump on making his decisions on is own about their future family. Christina’s opinion and choice was definitely required. She wanted to finish her studies and so they shall wait until she achieved everything of her heart's desires. However long that took he shall wait for Christina forever if need be.

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
CHAPTER 31

“Wake up sunshine. We must get you back home before your parents wake up. I hate to leave you but we have to have patience for another month or so.” He nuzzled her hair and kissed her lightly on the nose. He rubbed her arms as he saw the goose bumps on her flesh. He kissed her shoulders then too, will he ever tire of this? Most likely never in this lifetime will he ever be bored of her.

Christina stretched lazily and she opened her eyes slowly but her wide dimpled smile stared up lovingly into his dark eyes. She traced the tiny lines developing around his eyes, which added charm to his face. It was the first telltale sign of the crow’s feet. She would love him even more. This man the older he became the more handsome he was in her eyes. Soon he will be her husband officially. She slowly dressed as did he.

“I was thinking P” Nadech would it be such a nuisance if we have two weddings? One here for our elders and I would love to have a small reception in Niagara Falls. What do you think?” she waited for his reply.

“I don’t have a problem with it what so ever sunshine, whatever is your wish I can only oblige to your wishes. Whatever makes your heart content will make me even happier. I too was thinking about our upcoming wedding and where you would like to have it. I think it will be nice to enjoy Canada once more. If you know what I mean?” he raised his eyebrows as she feigned being shocked.

She giggled, “Must you always have bedroom thoughts. I must say that as much as you are older than me I may not be able to catch up!” he lifted in his arms and swung her around.

He couldn’t help himself. His girl was going to be his wife and he couldn’t wait to cherish every moment with her by his side. They were going to have so many memories together and at the eagerness of their lovemaking many children in the future. But first things first, it is get his bride to the altar and everything will fall into place.

“Start planning Christina, do not spare any expenses. What your wishes are we will make it happen. Just make sure you show up at the altar sunshine. I will be there waiting for you.” He teased her and she patted him on the face.

“I will never leave you ever at the altar, if you don’t show up I will personally kidnap you!” she squealed in delight as he kissed her soundly.

They continued on with their teasing and as they surfaced back on land, they walked hand in hand and silently back to Christina’s family beach house. She wouldn’t allow him to kiss her goodnight and goodbye because in case her parents were spying on them. She recalled shadows on the balcony as well when they snuck out together. Her parents were the best they knew when to discipline and when to allow her the freedom. She was a grown woman after all and she knew she always put logic in her thoughts with decisions.

“I shall meet with you tomorrow? Sweet dreams P’ Nadech. Oh stop it’s not proper here. We will be married soon enough.” She gave him a shy wave and walked into the beach house.

“Good night my love,” Nadech stood there for a few moments longer. He was going to be married. He found love twice in this lifetime and he couldn’t believe his fortune.

He knew he wasn’t going to be able to sleep not after the late night adventures he had with Christina. He returned home and started to hand sketch Christina. How he saw her was the brightest light in his world. He loves her and for always. It was such a gift to have someone like her in his life. Nadech no longer wallow in his bittersweet memories of Yaya but only the good times they shared he kept in his memory. Now was the time to create new memories with the love of his life. He had a wedding to plan! He started to brainstorm about the most surprising gift for Christina but will only be showcasing it on the day of their wedding. He hoped she’d enjoy it.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The next morning Christina hadn’t realized she awoke so late and it was close to noon. She didn’t think she was that exhausted but remembering of their entanglements last night, she blushed at the memories. How she felt so well loved and appreciated and she most dearly felt the same for her future spouse. P’ Nadech was going to be hers forever.

A knock came at the door. It was her mom. Margie walked into her daughter’s room and hugged her firmly,

“How are you? We didn’t want to wake you up so early so we let you sleep in. It is nice isn’t it to be able to sleep in. Well honey, are you still in agreement to being married to Nadech?” She already knew what the answer was going to be from her daughter.

“I would never have it any other way. May I ask you something mom? I know you and Dad never really got a long but when you figured it out how did you know?” she waited for her mom’s response.

Margie smiled reminiscing of her life before marrying P’ Boy. It was comical but once love came into the picture. Love just happens.

“Well I had this impatience of living and doing things on my own. He caused me grief but he also gave me unconditional joy. When it happened to us, the two of us just felt right about it. I see it with you and Nadech as well. I have a confession but it must stay within this room.” She held onto her daughter’s steady gaze.

Christina nodded. What was the secret that was going to be shared with her?

“Before you were born I was visited by your aunt Yaya, I did not know at the time that she had passed. I fondly remember she was in a happy mood when she visited. At first I only thought it was a dream, but I relayed this to your grandmother. She was excited. She told me to keep it a secret too. She mentioned that in our culture we believe in reincarnation. Life’s little miracles are what they are. When a person passes and they have so much ties to us, they seek to continue on with destiny and stay to be a part of a new life; the same spirit or soul but different. I think this is what happened to your aunt. Christina you are the reincarnation of your aunt. I never doubted it. Especially when you were younger you would randomly say things to me as if I was your big sister Margie rather than your mom. I feared it at first but Grandma reassured me it was normal at the tender age you were and that you’d forget it all as you age. You did lose a lot of Yaya’s memories but each year you became older you resembled her so much physically as well but the difference of course are your dimples. Do you understand what I am trying to say? Your father wouldn’t understand and maybe neither would Nadech. It will just be us three that knows of this.” Margie waited to see if it registered with her daughter.

Christina stayed silent and took in her mom’s words. Now everything made sense to her spiritually. She no longer had any memories of being her aunt but the cave was something she dreamed about often and once she found herself there last night with P’ Nadech she felt she belonged there and with him even more so. Was she really her aunt Yaya? It didn’t matter thought now; all she knows is that she wanted to be with Nadech. If this was what fate destined for them then she had no complaints. The body was just a physical shell for the soul. They must be either kindred spirit or soul mates, for however many lifetimes she wishes, she knew she’d pray to be part of his life always.

“Oh mom you don’t understand how much this means to me. I have dreams of a cave often and I finally was able to visit it. I have never been there but it felt familiar, at first I thought it was déjà vu but with your explanation I think it may make more sense that way. P’ Nadech told me only he and Yaya knows of this place but I felt I was part of it too, maybe this memory I have is still part of me because the memory was so special for the both of them” Christina agreed that explaining it to others would be confusing; all that matters is that her life was going to include Nadech.

Margie got up and kissed her daughter’s cheek, “that is the reason why I would not deny your love with Nadech. I think this love was predestined a long time ago. Clearly he adores the earth you walk upon. That is very rare to find. Oh yes he came by earlier. I told him as soon as you woke up I will let him know you will visit him, and to continue on with the business proposal of course as per your dad’s permission. Did you want to have breakfast here or at the bistro?” Margie knew the answer as she witness her daughter flailing around trying to get ready and go see Nadech.

She was exceptionally happy that her daughter found a love like this at her young age. She was going to be accepting Nadech as a son in law. He was a great person, man and individual that she had no qualms of relinquishing her rights as a care provider for her daughter. Christina was most definitely in good hands. She didn’t doubt it for a second. Nadech will be blessed with a woman so kind and loves very deeply as was always the way with Christina.

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
CHAPTER 32

The couple were chatting and brainstorming together in their secluded corner at the bistro. The intimate environment gave way to their new couple hood. The hustle and bustle of the venue was well attended by locals and tourists alike.

“I really think this is an exceptional grand idea and not because I love you. The bistro is doing very well and to get more tourists in our area it wouldn’t hurt to include horseback riding expedition and tours along the beach shore. It will be a lot work to have the go ahead with the Travel and Tourism industry. Yes I am going to send you as it’ll be much easier when a beautiful ask. “He raised his dark eyebrows at her causing Christina to blush.

Christina replied, “Tell me when did you become such a charmer P’ Nadech? If you have this much confidence in my ideas I shall definitely try to do my best. I am very passionate about horses so it only make sense I share my passion with you here in Pattaya. I wouldn’t mind having this place as one of our residence. But I do miss Niagara Falls so much too. We must figure out about the period where we will live in Canada and Thailand as well” she waited to see his thoughts on what she said.

“Sounds like a great idea. We can always fly out to Niagara Falls in the spring and summer seasons and be in Thailand during the colder seasons. We make a great team. Now back to wedding plans. Do you prefer extravagant or something intimate?” He would give her the moon if she so asks for it.

Christina looked at the man of her dreams and soon to be husband. He wanted her to decide? She would love something intimate but yet she also wanted to tell the world how happy and in love they are. Dare she ask for extravagance, she was sure her family would want the last idea she thought. They were still old family in society even Hi-So but her parents and grandparents were the exception of being humble and refuse to flaunt it. You only marry once so maybe it wouldn’t be too decadent if she wanted to have a celebration overtop. As a compromise maybe keep it very intimate for only her close friend and family in Niagara Falls.

“I would like both. You said spare no expenses? I am sorry I think we need an extravagant wedding. I am very proud to be married to you and we should have a wedding of the year. I would love to have this wedding for ourselves and our families. As well I don’t care what people will say about our age difference. When it comes to love, it matters only that it is love. I would even sign a prenuptial agreement if you should wish it...” a finger pressed up against her lips to stop her from continuing. He was a very proud man that his future wife was so considerate.

“Never in a million years would I ever ask you to sign a pre-nuptial. We are partners in everything my sunshine. Everything you suggested I agree wholeheartedly. Now let’s get to it with our wedding plans, you must have a wedding planner if we are going all out. Oh I see your parents are here to collect you.”

Nadech looked over her shoulders to see P’ Boy and P’ Margie coming towards them. He knew his time away from Christina will be so hard to endure even though it is only one month. She turned to look at her parents, they were strolling casually hand in hand and she was very happy for them and hope to have that same love and comfort level with P’ Nadech.

“Good afternoon. It is another beautiful day in Pattaya. So what is on the menu today? Margie what do you feel like eating mon amour?” Boy spoke his endearment in French as he studied Architect in France and Margie loved it when he calls her his love in French.

Margie replied, “Oh I am not picky. Let us ask our new future son in law about it? It does sound different doesn’t it Nadech. I am one that is not very particularly objective when it comes down to whether you continue to call me P’ Margie or Mom. It is up to you. Now once we have our lunch we must take your future bride home. We don’t need tongue wagging any further now. To help salvage your love’s reputation am I right Nadech?”

Margie smiled at the blushing groom. Never would she think love can happen twice in a lifetime but the type of man Nadech is he deserved a love like this and her daughter required the same. They were deeply in love and joyful to be together for the rest of their lives. That is what any mother only wishes for her only daughter.

“We do have a catch of the day, Grouper with a light tomato and pineapple salsa. With seafood fried rice too if you would like to add. I must honestly thank you for allowing us to marry, I know I may not be the best choice for her but I know too that I am the right one for Christina and she is perfect for me. I must have been put on earth here to wait for her. I will wait longer if you both decided that we couldn’t marry. Please understand how much I truly cherish your daughter. She is the best thing in my life right now.”

Christina didn’t care what anyone says, she ran into Nadech’s arms and he held her steady. He meant every word he spoke and confessed to her parents.

Boy nodded in agreement and spoke out too, “We know exactly who you are Nadech. Its proof enough that my daughter here doesn’t care for anyone else but looking at her so carelessly flaunt her attention on you is devastating as a father but as well I feel blessed she is able to make her own decisions and fall in love with a man with strong devotion and integrity to care for only her. If you could release my daughter well I should actually ask my daughter to release you. Christina. Let us have lunch and we will wait for Nadech’s arrival in a couple of days with your parents correct?”

Nadech slowly let go of Christina, she was tearing up and he smiled down at her to reassure her everything will be fine.

“Yes of course if tomorrow at dawn isn’t too soon I shall be there and with my parents blessings too.” Nadech responded in kind and as a vow to keep his words for tomorrow’s engagement.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The room filled with dropped silk chandeliers in hues of purple and gold with hint of emerald. The sparkling Swarovski crystal dropped from the middle of them. The wainscotings on the walls were painted in gold and shimmering around the whole banquet ballroom. A light lilac carpet was rolled all the way down to the stage. It was at least 30 feet long. In a few minutes the bride will be walking down the aisle, meet with her groom and they will be prepared to receive blessings from the elders through the holy water ceremony. The classical Thai music romanticizing the atmosphere and it was obvious to everyone even with the age difference the newly married couple were deeply in love and had no qualms about showing it to the witnesses who were family, friends or guests and the media hummed with excitement as they were allowed to participate in a Hi Society wedding.

Christina wore the most well cut custom made traditional Thai wedding attire in gold, the best seamstress with an added fee as incentive to have it completed before the end of the month because it was a rushed order for the client. She had her hair coifed in the most exquisite French braid and side bangs. She looked both elegant and mature looking. They look the perfect pair of newlyweds. With the prompt of her grandmother suggestions to visit the temple, when they had visit earlier in the month, the auspicious day was announce as today being the best time to tie the knot as per the monks and holy man at the temple announced to them. Christina obliged but really she didn’t care which days were more of a blessing because everyday with Nadech was bliss in her eyes and heart. You couldn’t label what they have with each other. It was so lonely yet it was quick the whole month away from Nadech prior to the wedding.

They would sneak away but yet Nadech always prodded her to return back home once they start to get too carried away with each other. They had to follow some rules that the elders laid out. Christina was too anxious and excited to finally say I do to her lover, friend and new husband.

Nadech turned to look at his wife after the guest blessed Christina and him. Today was stressful but it was also the happiest day of his life. He will be married to Christina and they can securely be with each other.

He smiled and whispered to her, “I am very happy thank you for this day.”

“I as well am overjoyed to have you officially be in my life husband.” She smiled quickly at him too.

Husband. He thought he would never be titled that in this lifetime. But life has a way with you, it was called destiny. The woman beside him was destined to be his true love and life partner. He was thankful he was given the chance to love again and have a woman who worshipped this love with him.

The night continued on and as the groom waited for his bride to make an appearance she did with her sapphire blue gown and as she turn to give homage to her parents and grandparents as well her new parent in laws, the back of the dress scooped way long close to the bottom of her back and just above the start of her very enticing buttocks. Nadech almost leapt at her if he didn’t think for a moment that this was their wedding reception. She was absolutely gorgeous in that dress. Her poise and personality shined ever so much more at this moment. She never did tell him about this dress, he scanned the crowd and saw every man in the room young or old swallowed hard. She was only his. He knew that she only ever had eyes and gave her heart to him a very long time ago.

Their first dance as a couple song was “When a man loves a woman”. Nadech chose it because that was the only song he thought best fit as to how he was and is feeling currently for his young bride. Christina was in tears once the song ended. She would never tire of their song or of her P’Nadech. He wiped away her tears and kissed her softly on the cheeks. There were no dry eyes in the room today.

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
CHAPTER 33

“I love you always and thank you for accepting me into your life. I know I tried to push you away because I feared the loss of love but I think I fear more now that I know how much love I can have for you that I didn’t want in the beginning to risk losing you if things didn’t work out. It doesn’t matter anymore because I feel blessed to have loved you than to not give us this chance. Here we are now Mrs. Kugimiya. How do you feel?” Nadech looked into his young wife’s teary eyes.

“I knew all along that we are meant to be together. I would have waited for you for however long you decide to be stubborn and fight fate. Our soul are destined for each other. It doesn’t matter to me ever what is on the surface but only how it is in here. In my heart. I love you too P’ Nadech.” Christina responded in kind to her new spouse because there was no need to be shy about her strong feelings she always had for him.

The elders finished wishing them both to have love, loyalty and patience with each other. There will be times when things become tough or rough but you should be strong and prevail because love is rare. Marriage always needs nurturing; it is never an easy ride. But it always takes two to either make it work or have it fail. Always remember this and it’ll be easy to see fifty years or more creep up. Christina loved every word that they advised to them. She was so happy to be part of their lives. She couldn’t wait to have her married life with P’ Nadech.

Her parents kissed her cheeks and whispered how proud they were of her and they wouldn’t have anyone else to be their only and cherished daughter. Christina was glad she had understanding and great parents. Nadech nodded in agreement when Christina’s parents said their farewell. It was still awkward but over time he knows it will be natural and more like family just like when he and Yaya knew each other but better because he was now married to their daughter. Christina was his life. However long they have he will treasure every second they have together and build a family with each other to expand their love.

As the guest all left and the night sky became darker and glittered with stars as the day was perfect and no clouds in sight. Christina in her new husbands embrace he told her stories of the stars and simply complimented on how beautiful she was and he was very honoured to have met and love her. Christina continued to listen to his soothing words as every light whisper caused her skin to tingle with anticipation. It has been a month since they made love. Also a month since they found out they were not expecting. She was on the fence with the news. One she wanted to create a family with him but as well she knew she needed the least bit of distraction to continue on with her studies. They did have so many years ahead of them.

“I love you very much P’ Nadech. Do you remember when we were down there in the garden? Was it you who heard me shout out, I was born to be with you…it was about you P’Nadech? I loved you then and I love you a lot more now. It almost felt pre-destined that I am yours and you are mine.” She waited for his response.

“Likewise as much as I try to fight this thing we have especially at the Broenner's farm, I knew I was lost. I panicked and decided to jeopardize our love because I was afraid that I would not only hurt myself but you the most. I love deeply and I hurt even harder. I didn’t think I will ever be capable of loving again but I received it. Twice in this lifetime, I love you my sunshine. Christina you are now officially my wife.” He smiled into her hair and wrapped his arms around her firmer.

He never wanted to ever let her go. He did that once and he felt his world disappeared before him. Christina was meant for him. Despite his denial there was no future for them when he first realized his real feelings. He loves her since that meeting on the beach but his confusion about seeing her look identical to Yaya caused him to feel insecure about his true intentions when he laid eyes on Christina. Her dimpled smiled grabbed at his heartstrings then and there. Her eighteenth birthday was the night of the most unforgettable experience in his life.

He kissed slowly the side of her neck and felt her bare flesh riddle with goose bumps as her lover slowly gave her his attention. His lips drifted downwards and behind her ears and neck and he slid the camisole straps off her shoulders. Tonight was extra special as they were now husband and wife. Making love this time around was as well different because they had all the time in the world. He made love to her slowly and she welcomed every caress and kisses from her lover. Returning the favour and throughout the night they achieve their passionate climax together and deeply fallen back down to earth. The lovers felt blissful of the aftermath of their love making.

“It couldn’t get any better Christina. I love you. I will love you always.” He spooned behind her, kissed here deeply and then they fell into a dreamless slumber. They didn’t have to dream because what they have was a reality and that was all they needed.

****************************************************************************************************
********************************************************************************************

As the picturesque sunset span across the Canadian horizon the newly married couple said their vows a second time; just in time as the last golden and purple hues descended into the Earth. This time the ceremony outside was only with their most intimate friends and family. The most expensive champagne was served with the freshest oysters on ice. As they say oysters are the aphrodisiac of lovers’ diet!

It was so casual and very multicultural, even her Grandparents and his parents attempted the Macarena, an old school line dance and of course Michael Jackson. Who didn’t love him? May his soul rest in peace the King of Pop. Next song came on, it was Cindy Lauper’s and Paul immediately dragged Christina onto the dance floor away from her husband’s warm embrace.

“Girls still need to have fun!” said Paul as he chugged his last flute of champagne and helped Christina’s down hers.

Nadech laughed so hard that night. Paul was doing an amazing job intoxicating his wife. He never saw Christina so relaxed but still her sultry appeal wasn’t missed on him. She wore the tightest and a white lace with beige lining mini dress for him. Halter-top too; he was in for a treat tonight.

The family and guests enjoyed themselves immensely and as the groom carried his wife he shouted over his shoulder, “Goodnight!” All the while Christina was giggling and started to hiccup which made her giggled some more. She started to rain kisses on her husband and he feigned to be shocked. But he loved this new Christina.

Back at their honeymoon suite, Christina wrapped herself all over her husband and started to fondle him in public. Oops, he chuckled not here he whispered to her and she pouted prettily. She was definitely not going to remember anything.

Backing her husband onto the bed as they entered the suite she tore at his dress shirt. He tried to stop her half-heartedly. Christina wanted him and pushed him onto the bed and not waiting for him to respond she pulled the covers over them and proceeded to make passionate love to her husband. She was feisty and was more than willing. As well she didn’t allow him to come up for air this special honeymoon night in Niagara Falls

(One More Chapter to Go!!!! Awww gonna be so sad! For me especially...)

THANK YOU LADIES FOR FOLLOWING THIS FF: TWICE IN A LIFETIME!!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I'm so happy for Nadech and Christina; especially, for Nadech. Who would have believed that there is such a thing as twice in a lifetime, but Nadech has experienced that and I'm sure he would cherish that for the rest of his life.

Sary, this is such a great story. Each and every characters is your story have so much depth and feelings. I also love your descriptions of the places in your story. I felt like I was transported into the story and was there to experiencing and witnessing the journey of their love.

Thanks again so so very much for sharing your talent, time, and effort with us here at AF and at Yadech Forum.

ps: I'm loving your My Esan Husband new fan fiction!

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
CHAPTER 34: FINAL ENDING

“Remember when our youngest son, Nathan gotten married well now it is his daughter’s turn. Her brother and toughest grandson, Drew is still against it but I think it is like what happen to us all over again. I told them since the beginning our love was like that. It is not discrimination and love is just that. Love does not have right or wrong or age is really only just a number. If you have love than take the risk. Savannah was a very beautiful bride and she has our dimples. I wonder why the dimples skip a generation. I am so happy for everyone but now I am very tired as well. I think it is time too for me P’ Nadech. Thank you so very much for our children. Our four sons and our baby girl, Celeste finally was blessed to us. We showed them love and they want the same. I am very glad they all received their happily ever after. It is bittersweet now that you are not here. Sixty five years is a long time for us but I missed you all the more.” Christina wiped her tears as she placed the flowers at his burial site. She knew he was always near by. He was always close to her heart. She touched the ring that he allowed her to keep.

Every anniversary she would come to her husband’s grave. Sometimes she would come alone like this year. Sometimes the children came to visit their father’s grave and other times the whole gang which included all of their grandchildren. They had five children and as per grandkids when she last counted they were on their 18th. Christina loved each and everyone one of them and when P’Nadech was still living, the children, then the grandkids would gather around to listen to the story of their grandparents’ love story.

At this age of eighty-five Christina cherished every moment she had with her one and only lover and husband. He never again made her cry and continuously surprised her throughout their marriage. She graduated with honours and immediately they had their first born son, Ryan. Then they had their other children Brayden, Austin, Nathan and then their youngest Celeste. Celeste was an old maid and a huge tomboy due to her older brothers’ influences.

She’s gotten married to the most controversial man and it was a rollercoaster ride for her but yet again love prevailed and he managed to tame her youngest and most feisty of her children. There was a thirteen years gap between the eldest and her. The aging Christina was still a very spirited and beautiful woman. Her grandkids were all made to call her Chris. She may age every year but she felt young within. It must be due to all of the happiness that she obtained with being married and sharing her life with P’Nadech.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

She passed away in her sleep the next evening. Opening her eyes she saw a blinding light coming her way and of course she knew it was him. He said he’d wait for her and here he is to collect his love. P’Nadech looked exactly the same when they met sixty five years ago. Christina stared down at her hand stretching out to meet his. She looked the same as to when she was eighteen again too as her hand no longer showed wrinkles or aging veins. The cycle of life is never ending.

“So are you ready for our next adventure? Yaya or Christina, you are forever my soul mate. Well until the next lifetime then?” Nadech held tight to his sweetheart’s hand. When he had passed it was a wakening to his soul. His life flashed before him and the secrets of his life and Christina’s have been pre-destined right here.

“I will know what to do when I see you again. I love you. I will never forget you. It is because you are mine.” Christina kissed his hand.

They proceeded to walk into the light. They have rewritten their love story and when they awake as new people, live new lives at least there is always one thing that they will remember it would be their solid and the only forever after kind of love for them.

(Thank you so much for following my 2nd FF. Twice in a Lifetime love can be found for our Grandpa Nadech and Christina!)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Thank you I love the whole story it sounds so real!! It really makes me tear up a bit of how happy they where haha I'm still in yadech fever also so yea!!!

Thanks Sary for a beautiful story. You are such a beautiful writer. I will miss Grandpa and Christina so much na...

I'll see you in My Esan Husband! hehehe

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Simply beautiful.................

Thank you na for taking us along and sharing the beautiful journey with grandpa Nadech and Christina.

Sary, you are a gifted writer. Each story is getting better and better; once one starts reading it, one wants more and more.

I enjoy each and every fan fictions of yours: The One That Got Away, Twice In a Lifetime and now My Esan Husband.