Tur Kue Cheevit (Dida)

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I think i am the only one that doesn't mind Kwan being with Weir in the end. :D I guess I just can't get enough of them since Dung Duang Haruethai. Weir and Pinky are super cute together though.
Actually I'm watching cuz Weir gets Kwan at the end hehe... so your not the only one i have the DDH fever 2 I'm watching DDH as we speak.. and thank you for the concert upload

maijune

SarNie Adult
i never knew that wier end up with kwan at the end....if it's true that would be so great because i am still not over DDH...love them so much in DDH...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i NEED TO WATCH iT NOW! LOL. WiER CAN END UP WiTH EiTHER PiNKY OR KWAN. i'M NOT HATiNG. i LiKE BOTH ACTRESSES. NOW iMMA GO WATCH THE FiRST EPiSODE.. HEHE.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i love the 7 concert.....there are so many stars in this lakorn.....pinky and weir are so cute together....pinky looks so pretty with bangs (she looked pretty without them too)....can't wait to see more of this..so interesting^^

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
actually I don't mind Kwan taking Pinky's place...you just have to use your imagination...it's actually Pinky's character in Kwan's body... Actually I love Wier with any Nangek...he's one of those pra'eks that makes his nangeks look good IMO... so it's good that Pinky gets to interact with him and then Kwan replaces Pinky in the end... I just watched the 7 see concert... The part where Pinky and Kwan kept on interchanging each other on stage was sooooo funny... Narm was like "Wien Hua" I'm dizzy

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Just wanna share Pinky and Weir cute pictures from 7 see concert
pictures thanks to NuMtAn from Weir's webboard. aw they are so cute. :D they make a cute couple, pretty and handsome. they should date.but sad that they already have a girlfriend and boyfriend. :(

when they practice singing

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i WATCHED THE FiRST EPiSODE & OMG, PiNKY'S CHARACTER iS ADORABLE! i WAS LAUGHiNG SO HARD WHEN WiER GAVE PiNKY SOME WATER & SHE GOT ALL EXCiTED! HAHAHA. i WASN'T EXPECTiNG THiS LAKORN TO BE A FUNNY ONE. NOW i WANT PiNKY TO GET WiTH WiER iN THE END.

i CAN SEE WHY AUM LiKES PiNKY, HE'S GOT A GOOD CATCH! HEHE

CAN'T WAiT TO SEE THE NEXT EPiSODE!

hey guys. i'm having trouble understanding the lakorn. need help. :D

is pinky somehow really cherry's character & weir is woot's reincarnation? I don't know. :huh: au got evil real fast. at first, i was thinking how the dude would turn evil (b/c he seems nice), but the thing in the hospital w/ woot was... creepy. :eek: someone needs to put a restraining order on him in the underworld. and is the grandma "na patcha" into woot's character?

pze

sarNie Adult
i love her sunglasses......i have a thing for sunglasses....or accessories in general......

somp9

sarNie Adult
I'm goint to watch this movie because I am happy that Vier end up with Kwan at the end. I like Pinky too but i prefer Kwan better. I'm still like the movie of Kwan and Vier. Hope Kwan and Vier will pair again soon.

hlub95

sarNie Egg
sorry to say but i perfer kwan. not hating any actress but kwan is cute. wier n kwan should get together

In real life, I don't really mind who gets with who. It's none of my nosy business. However, in here, I wish Pinky and Vier got together in the end. You know how Kwan never confirmed that she's Pinky's reincarnation, but says that she appears in the end? What if she was Pinky's past life (before she became a yomatoot), and they reveal that in the end? I mean, think of all the possibilities...

Just because Kwan appearing 'at the end' and 'is Pinky' doesn't mean anything. I guess we'll have to wait and see...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i read from the summary Pinky's spirit went into Kwan's body at the end. so they become the same person. Kwan's character was in a coma for a long time then when Pinky's spirit went in she woke up. the producer and Pinky said it is.so yeah it sucks! that the end he gets with Kwan. i want him to get with Pinky. :angry:

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Pinky already said in the 7 See Concert that y they were doing that bit when Pinky would go call Kwan because they were the same person in the lakorn... Well Pinky gonna get along kyote scenes with Weir so yea.. It's Pinky at the end but in Kwan body we have to jus imagine it's Pinky.. But I like Kwan and Weir but I like Pinky and Weir I'm so confused... I'm happy with both but more excited with Kwan and Weir

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
You gals notice anything in all the pictures of weir and pinky? Look at weir's hand. It's always around her waist. Even at the 7concert it's around her waist. His body language screams out "mine"

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Kkrystal Posted Today, 06:44 PM
You gals notice anything in all the pictures of weir and pinky? Look at weir's hand. It's always around her waist. Even at the 7concert it's around her waist. His body language screams out "mine"
hahah Kkrystal. i see that, he's cute. Weir is sweet. behind the scene he take good care of Pinky so well. like the scene in the swimming pool that i read. At 7 see concert, he was so cute when help her down the steps. and when he hug her aw so sweet.a gentleman. make me like him more. i saw the preview of the upcoming episodes. so cute! i can't wait.