Tur Kue Cheevit (Dida)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hahah Kkrystal. i see that, he's cute. Weir is sweet. behind the scene he take good care of Pinky so well. like the scene in the swimming pool that i read. At 7 see concert, he was so cute when help her down the steps. and when he hug her aw so sweet.a gentleman. make me like him more. i saw the preview of the upcoming episodes. so cute! i can't wait.
AWEE.. HOW SWEET! WHOEVER DATES HiM iS ONE LUCKY GiRRR! WiSH iT WAS MEE...! =]

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Episode 2 so so cute! so good! so many cute scenes of Weir and Pinky.i especially like the part she touch her cheeks and his cheeks, she said love and hug him. and at the hotel. Pinky and Weir are so cute. he starting to like her. :D the end guy song is good,does anyone know who sang it? and do you have it and Pinky song in here too. can't wait for episode 3. :D

Umph, who cares about Pancake? I didn't mind at first, but now I'd rather have Vier with either Pinky or Kwan...

Yep, episode 2 was super cute. I bet Seang was the one who killed Root...

katia

sarNie Hatchling
before this lakorn i didn't think pinky would suit vier, but i guess i was wrong...... they are sooooo cute together!!!!! ep 2 was gorgeuos, these two have chemistry on stage. pinky's character is just so adorable....good lakorn so far

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Episode 3 was so good. it's so cute everytime she hug him. and so funny the part she tie her leg to his leg and tie his leg to the dog. lol aw..my eyes almost fill with tears the part they hug after he help her from drowning, it was sad and so sweet. and sweet the part he hold her hand to sleep till morning. Pinky and Weir are so cute! this la korn gets more good every episode.can't wait for next episode. :D

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I really don't want to be a nuisance but I thought I would have a go in this thread too...I've already requested on the request thread in BM...but does anyone have both the songs of this lakorn... the one that Pinky sings and also the guy song that comes on when Weir fell on top of Pinky....

But other wise I'd like to say .... Weir is sooooo sweet in this lakorn.... I just loved it when they were talking about human guys and girls... and then Weir looked at Pinky's lips and wanted to kiss her... and then he threw her out of his room and told her not to seduce him... and then Pinky was curious why Wier threw her out of his room so unceremoniously and she was like "I"ll watch T.V., cause T.v. has all the answers" and then she saw two people kissing and she was disgusted by it and woke Weir up to punch him for having dirty thoughts. :loool: :drool: :lmao:

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
But other wise I'd like to say .... Weir is sooooo sweet in this lakorn.... I just loved it when they were talking about human guys and girls... and then Weir looked at Pinky's lips and wanted to kiss her... and then he threw her out of his room and told her not to seduce him... and then Pinky was curious why Wier threw her out of his room so unceremoniously and she was like "I"ll watch T.V., cause T.v. has all the answers" and then she saw two people kissing and she was disgusted by it and woke Weir up to punch him for having dirty thoughts. :loool: :drool: :lmao:
Lol..I laugh.. ;)
Is It Me could It be possble Wier The Recranation OF root..?im j/w...Iduno anyway dis lakorn was boring at first tomeh but when i watch eps 2 weir n pinky omg.. i love them..there so kute together.. :lol:

For that, I think so too. When Pinky & Vier were looking at the newspaper, he felt this sharp pain on his back when there was nothing stabbing him.

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
For that, I think so too. When Pinky & Vier were looking at the newspaper, he felt this sharp pain on his back when there was nothing stabbing him.

Yea...Becuz..When that lady was llookn at weir she saw root..hummm??

fanny

sarNie Adult
I think Vier is the reborn of Root. That's why yakare loves him. Saeng might be the killer or the sister.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I think Vier is the reborn of Root. That's why yakare loves him. Saeng might be the killer or the sister.
i AGREE WiTH YOU. WEiR'S WAS SO iNFATUATED WiTH YAKARE.. MAYBE HE WAS..

i THiNK THE KiLLER iS YAKARE'S SiSTER. BUT iDK... ANYTHiNG iS POSSiBLE. HEHE.

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
I think that the little sister have something going on with her brother in law and yeh weir is the reborn of root.