Tukkathong

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
he went to south africa to watch the world cup GO USA! :rolleyes: B)
haha really?? ur aloud 2 leave while filming?? well, how bout in the lakorn did they say anything of where he went cuz the last time i saw him (in the lakorn) he was talking to a Tevada or sumthing.

Phon

sarNie Adult
haha really?? ur aloud 2 leave while filming?? well, how bout in the lakorn did they say anything of where he went cuz the last time i saw him (in the lakorn) he was talking to a Tevada or sumthing.

him and the tevada went to watch the world cup lol naw just kidding dont know where he went. sometime they dissapear and come back out of nowhere that how is it now with boran lakorn. its like what the...where he come from like that mathooree guy in tep 3 radoo he dissapear them all sudden came back at the end of the series. siting crying the woods lol ahahaha

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
so wat is the point of Phone growing old and die and than came back to life..freakin draggin on like shit..so who else is going to die and come back this time???

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
How about this.....Why won't the whole dang cast die and end the series lol...I haven't watched it at all so I don't even know what's going on in the series..All I can say is I do not dare to waste my time watching it..

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
him and the tevada went to watch the world cup lol naw just kidding dont know where he went. sometime they dissapear and come back out of nowhere that how is it now with boran lakorn. its like what the...where he come from like that mathooree guy in tep 3 radoo he dissapear them all sudden came back at the end of the series. siting crying the woods lol ahahaha
haha i was believing you for a second there!! ^_^ yes i understand now they should be more organized. Hey on the brightside of the lakorn at least they don't have a sing along thingy like they did in the past lakorn. By the way does anyone have the preview to Tukkathatong the 2nd preview, because I heard there was a new one. Thanks.

mia07

Introvert
to late I already drool ahahahaha :blink: :rolleyes: <_< :unsure: :lol: -_- B) :D ;) :p
Drool all you want - it's not like you're watching it anyways. :p I'm skimming through each episodes just to see Dear and it seems like Phone and the new guy [??] will have long hair later? Ewww... I don't like boran guys with long, curly hair. Whatever happened to just a simple hair bun? :/

Phon

sarNie Adult
who ever writing the storyline needs a life! lol i think thier into this fantasy world that isnt true and bring it into this lakorn aghaghaha. die and reborn as a kid and grow up again? wat????? lol gomin die and he didnt turn into a kid again they just made a new body for him lol. (old gomin) didnt bother with the new one :rolleyes: :lol: -_- :D :p B) and i rememer the owner of sarm sian said that sayom guy. he said boran lakorn right now r faster and dont drag like back then. he said back then thier slow on moving on in the storyline. he must been drunk when he said that or eles he was paid to say that ahahaha. back then thier story run faster today it takes forever just to get to one simple point. he laso said back then when the hora is predicting something take them forever to give an answer to the king lol. sayom need to be quite he already look wierd and by saying that will make people think he is dee dee dee! :lol: :p :D

cecilia

Staff member
^well .. boran end fast in the late 90's. it was til recently when that sung tong and thida monkey series come on .. since then, everything got LONG -- SUPER DRAGGY LONG ..

anyway, I tried watching this and couldn't stand it either -- too bad that mild's the n'ek .. i prefer them older n'ek like Yam and Aom with mature looking p'ek like Phone and James, Boy.

nowaday === ch7 boran got DRASTICALLY crazy! Last boran I''M CRAZY ABOUT AND CAN'T SLEEP for days was THEP SARN RUDOO with Phone/Yam & James/Aom.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I hate this boran(notice that I hardly used the word hate before)eversince I started watching this a few episode back, almost all the parts/locations was shot in the greenroom/screening room..wat the heck, or they that lazy..I give up on borans now..I will just have to go through my old ones back in the days and rewatch it just to kill times on my days off work..

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
almost all the parts/locations was shot in the greenroom/screening room..wat the heck, or they that lazy..
totally agree with you...OR maybe the economy is bad, and they are broken, couldn't afford to travel to beautiful places so instead use blue screen heheheh.........

mia07

Introvert
Same here as well; I am so annoyed with their blue/green screen usage. The only thing that actually looks real is the palace and the cave. Otherwise, everything is just so lame and fake, especially the forest. <_<

yayamy

sarNie Egg
lol. i swear the director isn't right in the head when he wrote the script for this lakorn. What generation is he trying to hit anyway? boran lakorn these day are way too violent for kids and too immature for teen and adult! directors these day should make up their damn mind or make a better lakorn that suits all generation!