Hey Guys, This is pangnerlicious..
well i upload Tukka Tha Tong on my youtube since
WatchThaiLakorn had stopped this lakorn for a while
so i decide to upload 19 and more..
here is my playlist

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=4D9EBF722405435B

Phon

sarNie Adult
seen it...people probably think I am always negative but oh well. I dont think the new pra ake talks good. sound like phone when phone talks. Never thought phone had thet pra ake voice either. And new pra ake is very short is it me or pra ake these day r all short and bad poster lol. And I think he act all that great compare to nott. But for me none of pra ake after 1999 acted good or talk good. Or tall..it all started with chaiya mitchai since then they all been skinny short and talk like robots. lol And thier 3d computer thing god worst..when that khon tun guy in the white shirt fighting the dragon got eating by the dragon it look so fake. and I do not like boran with fake made up 3 headed dragon. save that for power rangers man. I wont continue with this lakorn either sorry enjoy your fantasy lakorn people. <_< :blink:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
seen it...people probably think I am always negative but oh well. I dont think the new pra ake talks good. sound like phone when phone talks. Never thought phone had thet pra ake voice either. And new pra ake is very short is it me or pra ake these day r all short and bad poster lol. And I think he act all that great compare to nott. But for me none of pra ake after 1999 acted good or talk good. Or tall..it all started with chaiya mitchai since then they all been skinny short and talk like robots. lol And thier 3d computer thing god worst..when that khon tun guy in the white shirt fighting the dragon got eating by the dragon it look so fake. and I do not like boran with fake made up 3 headed dragon. save that for power rangers man. I wont continue with this lakorn either sorry enjoy your fantasy lakorn people. <_< :blink:
You mean to say he don't act good...

mia07

Introvert
LOL. You disliked it from the start, ever since the teaser, so why did you watch it this far? It's cool - I already knew it was going to drag anyways.

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
hmm..the pra ek here in TukaThaTong is pretty sure taller then phone right?..hmm
idk..lol..but hes very cute..

S_t_0Rm2010

sarNie Egg
Eww..are you serious? The voice back in the 1980s are dubbed. Seriously if you watch it you can tell. I have seen some parts of the old borans and I swear that the voices don't belong to the actors and actress. It makes it really annoying to finish. They should of just let the actors and actress use their own voice. Thank goodness the pra eks and na ek nowaday are not being dubbed.

Well, the computer graphics are extremely bad, so I gotta agree with you on that.

mia07

Introvert
Eww..are you serious? The voice back in the 1980s are dubbed. Seriously if you watch it you can tell. I have seen some parts of the old borans and I swear that the voices don't belong to the actors and actress. It makes it really annoying to finish. They should of just let the actors and actress use their own voice. Thank goodness the pra eks and na ek nowaday are not being dubbed.

Well, the computer graphics are extremely bad, so I gotta agree with you on that.
Really? I think the dubbing voices were pretty good. I actually liked the dubbers' voices from Ch.7 of both the main na'ek and pra'ek because they did their part well and it fit them, too. It's just that they didn't have much dubbers so you can tell they use the dubber for more than one person.

S_t_0Rm2010

sarNie Egg
I guess that's why many of the characters' voices sounded so similar...I especially dislike the kids' voice in the borans back then. They all sound so alike and the dubbing voice doesn't even match the kid. Especially the kids voice in Din nam lom fai. Well, I am just trying to make a point here that we shouldn't use the voices to compare the actors back then and now because the voices back then were dubbed. lol. Well, so far Tukatathong seems to be going nowhere.

mia07

Introvert
I guess that's why many of the characters' voices sounded so similar...I especially dislike the kids' voice in the borans back then. They all sound so alike and the dubbing voice doesn't even match the kid. Especially the kids voice in Din nam lom fai. Well, I am just trying to make a point here that we shouldn't use the voices to compare the actors back then and now because the voices back then were dubbed. lol. Well, so far Tukatathong seems to be going nowhere.
Hahaha. True what you said; the voice for the 3rd son in Den Narm Lom Fai is too high for a boy. I guess we all know what's good and what's not. Tukathathong is dragging like the previous borans that aired. Ah well, borans are going down the hill. I blame 'Ja Ting Ja'!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yeah, the lakorn is dragging...everyone is just roaming around in circles in the jungle.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Talk about complaining, I had to say something, hopefully after I finish compling, I will be able to continue to the end of the lakorn....one thing that annoying me very much is the affection between the little nang ek to pra'ek especially the jeously part when she saw the giant girl and pra ek teasing at the river...I think the nang ek is too little to have this feeling...how can one little girl feel such pain...other might see as just little kids thing, but I feel too much over on that part...Pra Tinawong already make me feel sick between the little nang ek and pra ek now this one... if they want to show affection, jeously and ect...have a bigger girl plays the part will be much better...I am complaining too much...

Anyhow, I just watch James and Aom, Tong and Ton scenes so I didn't get to see other pra nangs much but when I watch them I will just complain more, whic is not good...I try not to complain, because I know that they're trying their best...but I can't help it.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
um..since I didn't want to watch the whole episodes, can anyone tell me why is the N'ake still little when all the pranangs are all grown..and yep, totally the JaJingJa is really dumb..and the concert was soo freaking lame...so does anyone know wat boran is next after this one or is it too early to find out becuz it's still a long way to go..LOL!!!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Nang ek is still little because she died as a kid. Her dad perserved her body and like 10 years later or something like that when everyone grew up she was brought back to life, but still little. Little only in her looks but her heart and soul is as old as pra ek and thems.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Oh my god you guys, it soo freakin funny..I went back and stared watching ep.25, and in the beginning of the first five minutes of it when the narrator was saying that times goes by and stuff and showed the water and birds..I noticed that the two birds were getting it on..now why would they want to captured that scene..animals need privacy too...hahaha..funny though...