Tueng Rai Kor Rak(Polyplus)

tinah

sarNie Coma
more caps.

tanya look so n'raish witht he curls. remind me of her character in samee tee tra. so pretty!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for pictures tinah. Namfon does look cute/pretty. i can't wait to see this la korn. the story sounds very interesting. if pra aek was someone else would have been better. i'm tire of Paul. Tui should have been the pra aek.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
More info. on this la korn
Tanya play as Namfon's older sister who is in love with Paul and ask him from Namfon.
Paul and Tui are best friend who both are in love with Namfon but she and Paul are in love. So Namfon became the cause of the arguement between Paul and Tui. Who announce war to eachother. Namfon's character is strong to others but not to Tanya. I guess she let her sister have what she wants. Tanya protect Namfon from not getting rape and she got rape instead. and became pregnant and got an abortion.So she became mentally ill. It's a drama style la korn. Whoa... sounds very interesting and dramatic. I can't wait to see it.

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
OMG I WANA SEE!!!! This is on my list to watch =] Paul and Fon are so cute =] Tui is hott too =] The sotryline sounds so sad =[ I can already predict the lakorn and the events that are about to occur haha

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
that's sad for tanya. anyone who knows please tell me that tanya is gonna get with someone at the end. i don't want her to end with no one especially when she protected and is a good older sister to her sister. she shouldn't end up with no one. i am hoping that she do end up with someone good.

mahnchao_1629

sarNie Egg
Who is Joy going to be pair up with in this lakorn, anyone know? I might watch this lakorn when it come out, but not watching beacuse of Paul and Namfon, but watching it for Joy. I like Joy alot and hoping that Tui and her will get togerther at the end. I'm hoping that she not the nang lai, don't wat to see Joy as nang lai. i really want to see Joy as the leading nang'ek and p'Go Gosin is the main guy. Anywhere anyone in here know Joy real name, birthdate and how old she is?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i just read Paul's interview he talks about his character in here, he said his character is bad but he has reason for being bad. he's mean/ violent/aggressive to nang aek because he think his younger brother die because of her ,so he goes after to get revenge at her ,even though one heart he love her ,but another heart he also hates her. he said is very hard to play he has to do a lot of homework. but Namfon character fight back. who is gonna hurt her she won't let them too. She said there is real kissing in here. she sound surprise. she hope they will block it with the camera. but if can't then she has to play it but she thinks there won't be that much because the viewers probably don't want to see a lot either. why do lately there is a lot of la korn that pra aek is being mean to nang aek especially ch.3 la korns. mm. lets see if Paul can play as a mean pra aek. i can't wait to see this la korn. at least he love her already before he gets revenge and kidnap her, not like some la korn that pra ek doesn't love nang aek but kidnap her because he misunderstood or just want to get revenge at her for something she didn't do. which i think is dumb and unmanly of them. The love/hate feeling is more interesting to watch in this lakorn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^omg, such a typical revenge drama lol. so hes gonna kidnap her to an island and im predicting he kidnap the wrong girl right. kiss/slap is the trend right now

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep tinah i think it's like you say but different from the other revenge la korn is that they love eachother before he misunderstood hate and kidnap her.