Tueng Rai Kor Rak(Polyplus)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
yeah joy from dao krai.. show she host it or something. she's cute.
its so confusing he marries joy, plays with tanya, likes/fall for fon O_O

so NM ends on June 24 how this airs on June 30 then???

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Joy probably the girl that Paul mum wants him to marry, the girl he loves is Namfon, and Tanya loves Paul. Three ways while Tui loves Fon as well but will end up with Joy in the end, Tanya, not sure if she will get with someone or end up lonely lol.

cecilia

Staff member
ah, speaking of changing work hours, now i really have to come up with an excuse at work to have the later hours now :lol:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
ah, speaking of changing work hours, now i really have to come up with an excuse at work to have the later hours now :lol:
I remember with your JLR fever :lol: well this time I actually have gone to the point of paying to watch live :ph34r: -_- -_- I just purchase IPTV just to watch TRKR live once I come back from Thailand :mellow: :mellow: what have I done!! :lmao: :blink:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
oh yeah I forgot that tui is gonna end up with joy...here I am wondering what will happen to tui at the end...haha i found my answer

cecilia

Staff member
I remember with your JLR fever :lol: well this time I actually have gone to the point of paying to watch live :ph34r: -_- -_- I just purchase IPTV just to watch TRKR live once I come back from Thailand :mellow: :mellow: what have I done!! :lmao: :blink:
:loool: you're so bad for doing that ..
i was so tempt to do that last time with JLR

i should consider that since the month of JUNE seem promising :lol:

kinkin

sarNie Egg
Can't wait for this to air!! It looks really interesting.

I'm usually a lurker but lately decided to chime in. Hope you guys don't mind :)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know I wished someone will sub this lakorn also :) It'll be fon's first subb lakorn if anyone does, if we're lucky maybe wishboniko will for us??? Tee-Hee.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
I KNOW...I WISH SHE'D HELP SUBB IT BUT I THINK SHE'S SUBBING OTHER LAKORN...WAITING ON HER LIST..

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I would love to but I don't have the time to sit and sub and do the other stuff, too much work, my time is already demanding lol... but I'll upload onto Youtube though, I think I will do live episodes, me can't wait lol.

cecilia

Staff member
^i would sub it but like Sunny, i have too much to do on my list so i can't either. plus, my thai isn't all that great either. LOl

well if anyone want to know the conversation from scene to scene. they can just write it down in here and whoever understand thai can stop in and help translate that scene. :p .. usually work easier that way too :wub:

i really can't wait til this air .. i've already have the work schedule set for this one. i just need to work on BJ :lol:

Can't wait for this to air!! It looks really interesting.

I'm usually a lurker but lately decided to chime in. Hope you guys don't mind :)
no, i don't mind. the more fan the better it is. Want to get a conversation going when this air :p
welcome to the thread -- hope you have fun here chatting with us when it air too.

jakjann

Jakjann
i´ve read a full Story...must say P´Paul so sweet to Namfon at the beginning of this drama But later he is evil to her T.T