truths about me!!!

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
I love children but I'm hesitant about having some as I think I may damage them for life! How horrible would that be?

I can mess up my own life, but I can't take responsibility for someone elses.

i never want to have children. raising my baby brother was enough. should hell freeze over and i happen to want one, i will most likely adopt. other than that, it's dogs & penguins. they don't talk back, & they're cuter.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i never want to have children. raising my baby brother was enough. should hell freeze over and i happen to want one, i will most likely adopt. other than that, it's dogs & penguins. they don't talk back, & they're cuter.
lol. But dogs bark & penguins smells... either way it's like having a baby. :lol:

ijohn

sarNie Adult
i don't fear much if anything at all because i have accepted my death already!!!

anything that keeps me dreaming of life is good!!!

my favorite color is orange ever since i could see!!!

my favorite time of day is early enough to watch the sun rise because i believe in second chances and a new day always is around the corner when you still believe in love!!!

my favorite move it the korean move "My Sassy Girl" i wish i could meet a girl like her then i would know i've meet some one from the future!!!

i believe in fate most days... :wub:

Liberty

sarNie Adult
My friendship with my best friend of nearly 14 years might be ending.
Truth is, I'm not surprised. We've grown apart since she moved away to Mississippi in the 7th grade.
She gives off this condescending vibe when it comes to people who don't believe what she believes, especially when it comes to religion.
As for me well, I'm practically a hippie (except I bathe and generally don't chain myself to a tree).

ijohn

sarNie Adult
i often think of suicide but then again i can be so selfish somedays but god knows i'm working on that part of me to be more forgiving

there would be less footprints in the sand if i chose to be less me some ways

i don't know if i could ever handle wealth in a monetary sense because i know i would love less

ijohn

sarNie Adult
i think i give into people to easy... i need to be more like a cold machine and not pay attention to other peoples details!!!

if we fall into a time line then we become like,,, normal people that seem like zombies living lives from scripts that take the breath from the soul of an individual...

i may sulk in sorrow somedays but i write my life like an unique script to a time worthy movie...

if i never find one love in this life i have sacrificed never enough to discover love in an individuals heart and life not unlike mine...

age steals the life from people and locks the soul in a web of deceit to believe this is all i can achieve when i look at ordinary people...

when i take my life like a child takes his marbles from a game he tires from,,, i will be a man in my sons eyes for the fight i choose to believe in to be me for him!!!

if i breathe in the light i see in friends hearts i have achieved wealth...

i make mistakes and i cry with heavy heart that i have hurt someone so i know i still believed in life...

i find laughter in a child's eyes and grown friends and silly voices because i've learn to listen to words that aren't mine and still find comfort...

if ever i could be whole i would understand my faults in the tears of friends i've hurt,,, i do believe i've tried even on the days i fail to impress friends with compassion...

i do miss all my friends in the silence that comes with time as people change and i'm still me a millennium of wealth yet undiscovered because i choose to live for someone else!!!

when i love my heart hurts and my tears hide my strength,,, but i give everything i have that my friends my believe i'm sincere,,, a cause i'm still failing at because i still believe in friends even when we disagree and part...

i still believe in love even on the days i want to give up,,, i can't because some where i believe some one still needs me...

someday i want to rest but not yet because in the end i still need to find her!!!

skies

sarNie Adult
hmmm...interesting topic here...

the truths about me...well, i'll give SOME...lol

i get excited easily, then if things don''t turn out good i get very upset...
i can NEVER stay mad at anyone for too long...i always forgive even if it's not my fault...man, all those people taking advantage of me...lol
i'm always on the search for that someone...although it shouldn't matter because i have school to worry about...but hey it feels nice to have someone to talk to besides your family members...
i'm always nervous no matter what....ticks me off sometimes

and thats it for now :D

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
im scrolling down, reading...
true, true, true, true.... :p
about me too.

+ i say that people are pretty because i really mean it.
but when it comes to me, i cant see anything pretty about my face :(

+ i stay positive because i don't want to think of the bad things,
but at the same time i prepare for the worst just incase.

um....

+ i really just want to be everyone's friend,
but then people think im just too nosy and loud :(
i just wanna spread the love!!! :p

uh... um...

brb.

:)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
some truths about me

+ I love to laugh! a lot! :lol:

+ I want to have kids someday but I don't want to get married...

+ I curse a lot :unsure:

+ I love the sunset and sunrise

+ I love staring at the moon... especially when it's full moon

+ I'm a happy-go-lucky person... :p

+ I love fireworks! ^_^

shachibasha

psychotic
some truth about me:

-i consider myself werid yet unique
-im get things done better at the last minute
-if i start on a project i wont stop till its donw because if i stop ill just get lazy and wont even bother to finish it
-i HATE worms any other kind of bugs im good but not worms
-i would like to see ghost one day
-i havent cried since a long time not even at my grandparent funeral
-i laugh at the stupidest things but get bored really quickly
-i like olaying with fire its fun!

uhmm that it for now