truths about me!!!

ijohn

sarNie Adult
i refuse to act my age most of the time.

i'm not perfect but sometimes i think i am.

god hates me or at least i think he does.

i have learned to keep my mouth shut at times when i should be defending my honor.

the faults i find in others is often my greatest strengths.

i'm still trying to figure me out.

i bought a beer last night for the man that my wife cheated with, how pathetic i've let myself become in the process to realizing i'm not perfect.

sometimes i think i've giving up on me, to allow others to be right.

somedays i don't know who i am, i just exist for no purpose.

i once loved someone i'm sure it was but now i don't know what love is anymore.

a friend recently made me look bad in other peoples eyes and it made me sad, but i forgive her because i still love this friend even though she hurt me.

i know i've hurt other people with my words before and i'm sorry for being me, but i'm still looking for god inside of me.

i'm not perfect i'm just john looking inside of you trying to find love in my world...

noungning

Heartless
i am digusted of people who cannot confront their problems and rather runs away.

i have my own perspectives of life and no one else can change or alter them. i don't simply judge you from others' words, it's your own words i use as the sword to disect you as a person. given time, i believe it'd teach you a thing or two, but a truth must be learned, experience cannot teach a wise stubborn fellow.

i don't simply judge you from others' words, it's your own words i use as the sword to disect you as a person. given time, i believe it'd teach you a thing or two, but a truth must be learned, experience cannot teach a wise stubborn fellow.
scary.

more truths:
- i do a lot of push/pull with people, & i don't think there's a way to pass it. :lol: it's best for people to stay away from me OR don't become too attached to me, if they want to stay sane .
- i can be very cocky & manipulative.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
i give too much love to ppl and i care too much now i am paying it back and its hurting me like hell to the point were i am so sick again

and im a mean person i dont care about many things at all its just like whatever

ijohn

sarNie Adult
i often don't give myself credit for things i've done because i don't feel i have to prove anything to anyone! example: ( I've bid on a job that pays $90K a year and i won't get it even though i know more then those that compete against me because i refuse to lie) money no longer drives me to succeed!

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I don't have patience for ignorance.
I'm also slightly passive aggressive.
I don't know how to take compliments.

I also have this annoying habit of needing to correct things and people. I can't help it, it's the editor in me. But at the same time, I'm well aware I'm not perfect and I do make mistakes myself. :D

ijohn

sarNie Adult
butterflies in your hair and starlight in your eyes, i beg of you to forgive me if i made you cry, made you not believe, and let me fly from your heart if ever i had a place then forget me so that i may learn to trust again and maybe we'll meet in another time through other peoples eyes and you won't have to hurt me with words i spoke in confidence!!!

i often give up on friend who hurt me, so i don't have to fight myself anymore for love from them!!! i am who i am and life has taught me i'm not perfect and nobody should feel the way i do somedays when trust is lost in conversation because of jealousy...

...i've born my sword in life to protect my heart and things i can't believe in anymore, so i rest to find you again, i rest my defenses, i've faught my life for not, and i miss you with silent heart!!!

I dislike tomatoes but love ketchup
have you tasted fresh organic ones? they taste COMPLETELY different from the conventional stores. :eek: you might have a different opinion about tomatoes then. ;)

I'm also slightly passive aggressive.
I don't know how to take compliments.
yesh. i'm like that, too... most of the time. thank god not all the time. :lol:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
have you tasted fresh organic ones? they taste COMPLETELY different from the conventional stores. :eek: you might have a different opinion about tomatoes then. ;)
If I don't like tomatoes do you think I would want to taste fresh organic ones? LOL. I don't mind tomatoes in my food, I just won't eat them like they're just there to make the food look fancier :lol:.

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
I want to share some truths about me...

I often run away from problems. I ignore them sometimes when they are right in front of my face.

I put my friends and family first than anything. That's why I lost a man and is lonely.

I'm like the caregiver of the family, which I hate but I can't stop myself from caring because It would make me feel guilty.

I've many insecurities. I find weakness in other's to make me feel a little better (I keep them to myself though).

I'm usually alone. I sometimes like that and sometimes I don't. However, having a meal, I must have it with friends or family. I prefer home cook meals over any fast foods.

ijohn

sarNie Adult
I see things that maybe I should'nt, I
Mean things people say often leave a signature, ok I think I know someone posting is not who they appear to be I mean he is actually a she... It's fun sometimes to see that but in this case, well I think I know who they are, 6 sense sucks sometimes, :(

Ps isr :) , cos I promised!

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
If I don't like tomatoes do you think I would want to taste fresh organic ones? LOL. I don't mind tomatoes in my food, I just won't eat them like they're just there to make the food look fancier :lol:.
LOLs! Maybe you don't like tomoatoes because you've only had the non-organic ones, which absolutely taste completely different that the organic ones!