Translation help!! Is it a lakorn or a boran song?D;

CelesteStar

sarNie Egg
Hey guys, I need help.
I am so grateful if you can help tell me what it means or if you know it's a show or movie. Can you also tell me what the actresses or actors are if possible?:D Please, anything will be fine ;-; I just would like to know what the song means in English so that I can have an understanding because it's so beautiful ;-;. And I would like to know what show or movie it is so that I can watch it.
Here are the links
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnNbmlvTLQg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUGQTPfynco
They are the same song I believe just in different settings.
Sorry if I put this in the wrong section -.- but I figured since this is a music video it would be alright here. Thank you guys ^_^ if you can find anything about this.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah this is a very short lakorn, I believe it was filmed for the King of Thailand years ago. It only has like 4 episodes, the title is "Anuparb Por Kun Ramkhamhaeng" you can find it on youtube but I don't know if there are english subs. In the second clip the actress and actor is Jui Warattaya and Weir Sukkollawat. There are also other main actors and actresses in here like Kwan Usamanee, Aof Chanapol, Poh Nattawat, Kelly, Yui Jiranan.

As for the song, I am not great but I understand a bit...they're singing about praying for all Thais to live happily and to protect Thailand or something. Sorry, hope I helped a bit.

Here's the summary of the lakorn from the lakorns wiki::

Pohkhunramkamheang (Poh) governs the kingdom with love and compassion; he treats the citizens like a father who looks after his child. He came across a young villager raising elephants by the name of Magatoh (Aof) and noticed how intelligent and clever he was, capable of solving any situation thus bringing him back to the palace and raising him to be a close advisor/companion. Pohkhunramkamheang also had another close companion by the name of Saam Son (Weir). Pohkhunramkamheang had two daughters by the names of Princess Gaap Gaew (Kwan) and Princess Benjamaat (Jui) who were in love with Magatoh and Saam Son. One day, Magatoh and Princess Gaap Gaew eloped but soon after were found and taken back to the palace by Pohkhunramkamheang. All of the clergy including Saam Son wanted to punish Magatoh with death so that it would set a good example. Pohkhunramkamheang then decided to give Princess Benjamaat to Saam Son knowing that they loved each other and to prevent Saam Son from repeating the elopement that Magatoh had done. Thus, Saam Son misunderstood Pohkhunramkamheang's intentions and the story carries on.

credit aiyaja and asianfuse wiki