Total Domination By Pimps and Hoes!!!

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
If you guys don't know the game, then don't worry about it. For those of you that do, look at "WTF" and the disgrace they've turned into. Their team is being picked off one by one and their leadership is in shambles!! Recently, Tina (their leader) went towards kicking people out because they were ineffective. There's all this in-fighting and no one knows what to do!! Haha.

For those of you that joined WTF, see the respect you get? You just got kicked out by your own leader whose fault it was that you weren't even properly utilized in the beginning. In fact, WTF leaders dont' even know what they're doing because they rejected admissions to one of the best players in the game "Lil_Babe." I'll have you know that Lil_Babe is now a part of "Pimps and Hoes."

So in the end, here's a lesson for Tina and Ning, leader of WTF: It's quality, not quantity that counts. Yes, if you keep doing what you're doing everyone is going to say "WTF mate!"

Pimps and Hoes ride and die together!!!

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
lol u just know you did this so u can get more eggs, stop graving for attention.
Ning, this shows that you guys just don't think. I have almost 5 million eggs...why do I need to post for eggs? Haha, I hope WTF get leaders who can think soon.

Pee

sarNie Elites
Gosh u two really hate eachother huh? lol sorry i cant stop laughing this is amusing

dont hit me naa ><

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^ LOL kevin..think what u want....jus think what you want....

and krystal is right..it means rainbow..

untinnu

sarNie Adult
thx for the compliment and the invite..

but i wanna be neutral in this...

plus..i'm still lost in this game..LOL..

Julie_Yang

sarNie Hatchling
MARDUK!!!!! LOL..I LOVE YOU!!
LOL..i can't stop laughing..LOL...ur thread was funny..really funny!
LOL..ohh gosh..i'm still laughing..

by the way..did you get darv to put in that new weapon and those stupid new potions?
NO FAIR DUDE!

DAMN darvil..shoot..i'll kill him on of these days

LOL..keep up the good threads LOSER! lol "TOTAL DOMINATION BY PIMPS AND HOES"
sure..and i can't believe you guys got lil_babe to join you guys..i thought she was part of "killer instincts"
LOL..the gay group who ---(retarded him..i wont say his name's)--- recruiting ppls for..LOL

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
Ning, this shows that you guys just don't think. I have almost 5 million eggs...why do I need to post for eggs? Haha, I hope WTF get leaders who can think soon.
How do make that much eggs, you only get 50 eggs for each post which mean you would need to make 100, 000 posts :blink:

Julie_Yang

sarNie Hatchling
How do make that much eggs, you only get 50 eggs for each post which mean you would need to make 100, 000 posts :blink:

marduk cheated! he bribed darvil to give him some eggs..he's a lowlife! NO LIFER!
sadly enuff..so am i..lol