Tong Neur Tae(Planet 6)

pze

sarNie Adult
i like the theme song to this lakorn too....its originally sung by beau sunita....n yes like a lot of u im watching this for boy n ploy they are adorable im glad i got it cause i was having second taughts since it was kong n benz

maijune

SarNie Adult
I really like the ending song-Wan Nee Proong Nee by Boy....at first I thought it was sang by Kong but it's actually sang by Boy....and no wonder they only play this song during Boy and Ploy scenes....anyways, who have this song please upload for me....thanks in advance...

oh by the way, I watch his mv of this song at youtube featuring sirita...just in case some of you might have miss it...

i really can't wait for ep 6....

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I really like the ending song-Wan Nee Proong Nee by Boy....at first I thought it was sang by Kong but it's actually sang by Boy....and no wonder they only play this song during Boy and Ploy scenes....anyways, who have this song please upload for me....thanks in advance...

oh by the way, I watch his mv of this song at youtube featuring sirita...just in case some of you might have miss it...

i really can't wait for ep 6....
Wow, i thought Kong sing this song. It sound like Kong, didn't know it was Boy. The song is pretty good, I like it. Anyone have this song?

maijune

SarNie Adult
Wow, i thought Kong sing this song. It sound like Kong, didn't know it was Boy. The song is pretty good, I like it. Anyone have this song?

yeah first i thought it was kong because it sounded like kong but nope it's boy...this song is in his Boyster Album...

i already requested and hope they have it...i'll let you know what happen...

MahnC

sarNie Egg
I like the ending song that Boy sing. At first i thought Kong was the one that singing the song, but it Boy and i watch the mv, like it a lot.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
so in episode 5 *spoiler*
Boy and Ploy slept together .... Ploy wus drunk..and she called Boy ^_^
*spoiler*

Boy is getting more handsome than his last lakorn :p

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
ploy a selfish brat...but i love her w./boy! HE sooo KUTE! love it wen he sad...lolz

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know Ploy and Boy are so cute together. I really want to watch this lakorn but I don't have enough room to DL this lakorn since I am limiting the amount of lakorns I DL :(

friedrice2go

sarNie Egg
ploy seems to cry in every scene and she is always talking about dying. i hope she don't die in this lakorn. that would be sad.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Ploy's character bugs me. She's too naive. Boy is looking hot in here. I need to go back and rewatch his old lakorn now. :)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I don't think Ploy dies I think she just has a miscarriage from the summary.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i finally watch this la korn. 2 part so far. first i thought it would be too serious and will be boring. but after i watch it. it was actually good. the story is sad & sweet between nang aek and pra aek they love eachother since a kid but can't be together. Benz+Kong play their character well. the songs are nice in here. the title song that was originally sang by Beau and Kong re sang it was nice. the lyric of the song is very nice. nang aek is such an attractive girl, make 4 guys like her. 555. i like it, will continue to watch it.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i watch up to part 5 now. i want Benz to end up with Au. feel sorry for him. he's handicap, has money but has no real love from any girl. Au play his character well. he should get to play as pra aek again. his acting is better than Kong & most of the new pra aek in ch.3. look like he really love Benz in here. Kong's character is boring & doesn't match him, he doesn't match to play as a poor pitiful guy. Ploy's character is so annoying and bitchy. Boy character is pitiful. i like watching this la korn.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Kong is always boring, lol. The only lakorn I finished of his is Ruk Lamoon Lai with Anne :wub: In Song Kram Nang Fah Kong's role wasn't even significant as Pong and Pong was p''rai, lol.