Tong Neur Tae(Planet 6)

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
frum wut im watching and see frum the ending credits. Nong Nu seems to sleep wit Boy... not d n'rai's yunga bro lolz

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
frum wut im watching and see frum the ending credits. Nong Nu seems to sleep wit Boy... not d n'rai's yunga bro lolz

I notice that also. Therefore I was wondering who will she end up with? From reading the summary and watching the t-ser I am confuse as to who rape Nong Nu but it seems like she and Boy was together in a room. Can it be him instead of the other guy? Will they end up together or will he not take responsibility for Ploy and her baby? Just curious about these two characters. I'll probably watch this lakorn for Ploy and Boy but will think about the other characters.

max

sarNie Elites
This lakorn seems interesting, especially with Benz, but I really do not like Kong, so I will not watch it. No offense to Kong fans.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
im not a fan of Kong either. his actin is okay.. i guess buh his looks arent fit fo Praek.. my opinion lolz

i cant wait fo next episodes. i wanna see what happens =)

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I watched episode 1 and I'm liking it a lot. Khong isn't so bad. I like him. did he sing the ost? Sounds kinda like him?

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
Please tell me that Benz also played the mother... in the very first episode where she was walking in the rain pregnant and died... is that her playing the mother role too?

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Please tell me that Benz also played the mother... in the very first episode where she was walking in the rain pregnant and died... is that her playing the mother role too?

yeap, Benz also play the mother's role as well.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Benz mom has a sad life =( i feel sad for her..
hey when does dis air. every... what days dats wut i mean :lol:

maijune

SarNie Adult
i loved boy and ploy in here...they are cute together...

i just finished ep 5 and it was good...boy already in love with ploy...i kind of surprise because he always shows that he like benz but all sudden he love ploy and he said that to ploy as well...

now that boy found out benz is related to him..their relationship will be just brother and sister...wonder how he's going to get ploy back since ploy's going to marry kong...i bet we'll see some heart broken scenes of boy when he sees ploy with kong...

i have to admit that boy and ploy are the only two that keeps me participated and watched this lakorn...want more scenes of boy and ploy...loved them both...

maijune

SarNie Adult
maybe ploy will be pregnant in next ep because at the end of ep 5 they have a preview for next ep and it show ploy start throwing up.....can't wait for this week eps....