To Love With No Regrets :: Aum/Aff

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i miss the fun day :( :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: *tears*

but i love the update.....so sansanee is cuffed...but the two bad guys are there with prapai and harit and soriya...oh no....

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
[ Chapter 19 - Truth yet to be unveiled ]

Jet:Hahaha...you would never have guessed that we would follow u.....

Dan:Did you?Did you???Ahahahaa...

Prapai:You...you...OGRES!!!Get away from me...o..or...i'll kick your butts!

Dan:US OGRES?!?!WHY U BITCH!!!

Jet:Enough Dan...control yourself...cos...once we take care of her...you can have her...hehehe...

Prapai:No...no...go away!What are you going to do to me????

*Prapai swing the torchlight back and forth*

Dan:Ahahaha....torchlight dear?That is not going stop me....from tasting you and claiming your virginity....ehehe...yum....

Harit
Ah SHIT!What are those two hooligans doing here?!?!.....Arghh...got to stop them....or our life might be at stake....but....how????

Prapai:I..m...I...I'm...gooooinnnng...t..to...runnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!

*Prapai ran towards Harit*

Jet:Shit!Why didn't you catch her?!?!

Dan:Why didn't YOU did that?!?!?GEEZ!!!

#Harit:Ahahaha...smart move sis!

Prapai:I'm not your "sis"...when were we ever related?

#Harit:Well...we will soon...*cough* Soriya and me *cough*....

Prapai:Anyways...of course i'm smart...your talking about Prapai you know...Prapai....S.M.A.R.T = ME!!!

Jet:Come on Dan...they won't get away with it this time!

Dan:Of course...It is US against THEM...ahaha...easy...

Prapai:Ok..we are so dead now...your injured...Soriya too..and I'm...a WOMAN!

#Harit: :huh: ....using that excuse...woman these days are very strong..no more weakling...duh....

Prapai:Ok future brother-in-law....i'm putting our fate on you now....I'm going inside...gonna take care of Soriya...

#Harit:Alright...you do that... ;)

Prapai:Hey...you sure you're going to be ok?

#Harit:Yeah...not to worry future sister-in-law ;)

*Harit walked down...*

Harit
Because...even if it'll cost my life to save you girls...its all...worth it...

Jet:So Mr.Hero....you want to be be the savior of those two damsels in distress?

Dan:Here's the thing...just forget about it...there's no way you can win us this time...cos...

*Jet and Dan both pulled out their guns and point it to Harit*

Jet:So it's either you kneel down now...and put your hands on your head...or I'll just shoot you now...and then...

Dan:We'll enter the house and start...ehehe...yummy...."taste" the gurls and then kill them...

*Harit slowly kneel down and put his hands on his head*

Jet:Now...that is what I call a good dog....hahaha...Dan...go there and tie him up...

Dan:No problem...this was easy...

*Dan walked to Harit*

As Dan walk to Harit...a smile could be clearly seen on Harit's face...he then quickly took a gun which he hid at his back...and shot Dan at his head..he wasted no time as he then release another shot...and this time...it hit Jet's heart!

Jet:Urghh...h..how...d...dar...da.re..you..*coughing out blood*...y...you...kil..killed...my...bro...brother..*cough*...I'll...avenge this...in...m...my...ne..next..LIFE!!!

Harit
Bad karma?I'm sorry boys...I'm willing to kill if it means our own survival...

Prapai:WHAT HAPPEN HARIT?!?!?I HEARD GUNSHOTS!!!

#Harit:Nothing much...just two hooligans dead...Now..lets bring Soriya to the hospital...

Prapai:Yeah...lets...you got to carry Soriya...cos I parked my car at the old mansion...

#Harit:Alright...lets...

*In the car*

#Soriya:Where are we going?

#Harit:To the hospital dear...you're still weak you know...

#Soriya:No...Prapai told me Sansanee and Mark are caught by police right?You must understand...it's not Mark's fault...he got used by San...Lets go home...I want to set things right!

#Harit:B...but...

*Soriya looked at Prapai and pat her back*

#Soriya:I want to go back home now...Prapai...please...

Prapai:Ok..then...*sigh*

*At Khun Orachun's mansion*

Khun Ying Jitta:Soriya is back!!!!

Khun Orachun:What?Yes...there she is...with Prapai and Harit...this means...

Prapai:Yes...what Sansanee said was all lies...now do you believe me...dad?

#Soriya:Dad...Harit was never at fault...and...Mark was just a victim in this matter...*cough*...I'm not going back to the hospital till I solve all these confusion...

#Harit:Its not a confusion ma'am...Sansanee planned to kill her!

Khun Ying Jitta:WHAT???

Prapai:Yes mum....dad.....i think you should call the Chief Of Police?To bring Mark here...Soriya is being stubborn...

Khun Orachun:Yeah...*took out his phone n dialed the number*....Hello?Yes...Orachun here....yes...hope....can bring..thank you...

*Few minutes later...*

Chief Of Police:Take those two suspect to the living room now...

Polices:Yes SIR!

*All of them were waiting at the living room...Sansanee and Mark was brought to the living room...Sansanee was left uncuffed though...*

Sansanee:SORIYA!!! :angry:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
imma finish this fanfic first before i start wif the others...sry for the long wait..=]

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
can't wait to read more... maybe soriya will forgive sansanee and sansanee will feel remorseful for whatever she did to her.. hehehe....

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
[ Chapter 20 - Childhood vengeance ]

There was a short pause in the atmosphere. It was so quiet that it was as if no one dared to breathe at all. As time passes so did someone's anger .. the silence was broken when ..

Sansanee: Why the HELL are we all brought to the living room?!?!? Family reunion ?!?!? I'm sorry but SERIOUSLY, I'm not in the mood right now --- :angry:

Khun Orachun:You KEEP YOUR BIG MOUTH SHUT!!! You're one spoiled brat .. I can still accept, You almost tarnished our family's name .. I can still accept .. BUT .. your attempt to kill your own little sister?!?!? That is unacceptable !!! I can't believe I brought up a monster in my family ..how could this happen???

Khun Ying Jitta:I...I...I don't know what to say .. why Sansanee?? Why?? Is it not enough, whatever we gave you .. I mean you're driving a Mercedes at such a young age .. you can buy whatever you want and you can eat whatever you ..wa..n.. :(

Sansanee:MUM!!!YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!THAT WONT BE LONG!! CAUSE ..

Prapai:Cause what???Whatever the cause it...I don't think KILLING is the solution...

*Sansanee started laughing like a mad lady...*

Sansanee:Hahahahaha...Hahahahaha...You're saying that MY TWIN SISTER...CAUSE...you don't know...you don't know...that dad was going to give most of his ASSET to that freaking monkey who's deaf and mute and the same time!!!

Harit
So..she's doing all this because of money?wealth?...This is UNACCEPTABLE!!!

Prapai:I'm sure dad got his own reason..and if i'm right...it's cause he's worried So wont be able to pay her medical fees...she's not even working yet..right dad?

Khun Orachun:Yes...I..I know it's not really fair to you girls..but..

Khun Ying Jitta:Shhh...there's no need for explanation..what you did was right...no one said its wrong dear...

#Soriya:*cough*...*cough*....Ca...can..I say something...Ma..Pa...Let me say that...*cough*...I'm..I'm just your adopted daughter...even so..I was treated like a real princess here and I'm so thankful for that...Ma,Pa,you showered me with so much love that I never felt lonely eventhough I'm actually an orphan.Prapai...thanks for being here for me and played with me since I was young...Sansanee...eventhough you hate me since we were young, it was not your fault,really.I understand....me being a "visitor" here and gaining the same treatment...it was wrong of me..I'm sorry...My leukemia..its almost reaching the highest level..there's no use anymore..so,Dad...I don't want those property...I don't want anything from all of you anymore, to love and be loved with no regrets is all that I need...thank you all..

*Soriya immediately kneel to the ground and bowed...Aum standing right beside her just looked with tears in his eyes*

Prapai:Ahhh...what are you doing girl!You're not a burden at all...just stand up would you! *Prapai lift Soriya up*...

#Soriya:and...Dad...*cough*...can you please let both Mark and Sansanee go from all those charges?Mark is not wrong...he..he..

#Harit:He was being used by Sansanee...Sir!She used his love for her...to do all these dirty job for her...

*Soriya nods her head*

Khun Orachun:Well, If this is what Soriya wish for...erm...chief...can we take all those charges away?

Chief Of Police:Yes, we can...since Soriya is the victim in this case, but...are you sure about this?

Khun Orachun:Yes, and it would be better if the media do not know anything about this...

Chieft Of Police:That can be settled for...

Sansanee:STOP ALL THIS NUISANCE!!!STOP ACTING ALL INNOCENT SORIYA!!!YOU WERE ALWAYS LOVED SINCE YOUNG,YOU'RE ALWAYS MUM AND DAD FAVOURITE ONE...I'M TIRED...TIRED OF BEING OVERSHADOWED BY YOU!!!

Prapai:That's not true..mum and dad luvs us equally...it's just that you often get punished due to your own mistake!

Sansanee:YOU TOO PRAPAI!YOU'RE ALWAYS SIDING HER!!!WTH DID SHE GAVE YOU?!?!?HUH!HUH!ENOUGH IS ENOUGH..I'M GOING TO END THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!YOU LOVE HARIT DONT U...DONT U SORIYA???

*Sansanee took one of the gun at the polices who were supposed to keep an eye on her...and she gave out a shot...aiming Aum!Seeing Sansanee's act, the other police released shot and one of it hit Sansanee!*

Two body was seen lying on the ground...one is the body of Sansanee while the other...was.....

-----

To be continued to the last chapter...

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
oh no... what a scene... who is the one being shot? hopefully not soriya... she suffer alot already.... why you want to stop there... must wait for another chapter... please update as soon as possible... hehehe... :p

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
yay you updated....gasp i hope it's not harit that was on the ground...or soriya......you're going somewhere an??? have a safe trip :D i'll be here waiting ^^

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
[ Chapter 21 - End. ] (It's actually a continuation of chapter 20 because I had not enough time to finish it in one chap.So here we go)

Blood could be seen emerging from those two living bodies. As it flows, a distant sound yet clear to the ears were heard. It was the ambulance making its way here as soon as possible. Cries could be heard, while some just stand there not believeing what had happened. It was a sight .. so sad .. it'll break the heart of many just watching it. As predicted by the police force, nothing could be kept from the knowledge of the reporters. When the gate was open to allow the ambulance to enter, reporters of all kind of papers and tabloids rushing in as well. The snap pictures of the victims and their family member ..

*At the hospital*

Those two person who were shot was being rushed to the emergency room. Red light turn on, family members and friends could only hope and pray that they are alright ...

Khun Orachun: Hope they are alright ..

Prapai:They will...they will...

Khun Ying Jitta:I hope both my girls would come out of that room safe and sound .. it's all my fault ..

Prapai:No..its never your fault..you were a great mum!

Harit
Its all my fault .. if only Soriya didn't take that shot for me .. stupid Sansanee .. even when she's caught red-handed .. she just wouldn't repent ..

Everyone waited patiently for the red light to turn off. Some was walking back n forth ; Prapai .. while some would just down and awaits for the doctor's result.

*Light turned off*

#Harit:Doctor...doctor...how...hows Soriya????

Doctor:Eh?Sorry I dont understand...

Prapai:He asked what happened to one of my sister .. Soriya?

Doctor:Well .. Soriya is safe but she's lucky enough because the bullet missed her vital organs.Even so,she's still in a critical position where anything could happen,not to mention, she's having leukemia .. if she manage to pull it through tonight, she might be ok ..

Khun Orachun:How..how about Sansanee????

Doctor:Well..Sansanee..erm..

Khun Ying Jitta:Well?Well what????

Doctor:*cough* I mean...the bullet that hit her...well...it hit her backbone.She's safe though and I took out the bullet already but..

Prapai:But?

Doctor:Erm...I'm sorry to say this, but due to that particular shot .. she will be paralyze for life ..

Khun Ying Jitta:WHAT?!?!?

Khun Ying Jitta who couldn't bare listening to those news suddenly fainted.It was certainly a night to be remembered, not for its full moon but an incident which left a scar in the hearts of many ... While many was still trying to lend a help to Khun Ying Jitta, Harit walked slowly into the room where Soriya was situated. As he walks in .. he saw the love of his life, lying down on a white bed with all those tubes all over her face. He stood there for a second or two, not wanting to believe what was in front of his eyes.Then he walked and sat right beside her.He the held onto her hands and put it right beside his face .. and cried .. his tears went down his cheek as it touches her hand ..

Harit
Please wake up na .. I promise to take care of you remember? I don't care if you're a cancer patient or whatever! I just want to be married to you and only you .. please wake up .. do it for me .. I,I never had the guts to tell you that from the time we met, I really,really love you .. if you're gone .. i might as well go too cause .. even heaven is hell without you here by my side ...

Harit might not realise but he were holding onto Soriya's hand the whole night .. It's morning, the clock clearly showed 9.04am .. He was still sleeping soundly beside the bed while holding her hand .. That was whe a pair of eyes suddenly started to open .. slowly yet gently. Her visions were blurr at first but soon .. she saw a man at her side .. sleeping .. she looked and smiled ..

Few years had passed, despite the fact that Soriya is still battling with her cancer .. shes's happily married with Harit and pregnant for their first child.Eventhough the doctor warned them it might be too risky and might take her life away but Soriya insisted.They even got a name for their upcoming baby girl;Arisoya.After graduating, Harit helped manage Khun Orachun's business side-by-side his brother-in-law,Nukul.As for Prapai, she end up being an actress and her lakorn was a hit, especially Klin Kaew Klang Jai but,she weren't attracted to any male actor since she's already in a relationship with Dome.

This story haven't ended yet though. There's this once room in the mansion occupied by a girl, pretty yet saddening. She's Sansanee. A few days after Soriya gained her consciouness, Sansanee woke up but she found out she's paralyze for life.She couldn't accept the fact and due to the shock,she never spoken a word to anyone and only lie down on the bed since then.Even so, everyone still loves her and every single day, Soriya would go into her room and wipe her body and read her magazines and everytime she looks at So .. this was the words playing in her heart ..

"I'm sorry So ... "​

It ends with tears flowing down her cheek ..

THE END

----------------
p/s i'm lil disappointed with hw this fanfic of mine turned out .. i dont think its the bez i could do but i hope i didnt disappoint u guys though.Thanks again for reading :)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
what a beautiful ending....i love it an....great job...i'm so glad you finally been able to finish it...it's so sweet that harit and soriya got married and has a little girl...the conclusion of for sansanee was perfect.. :D thank you ^^ loving with no regret <3

sarN

sarNie Granny
im late but ..yeah!! i thought it going be a sad ending but it cute&happy !!! but it weird that in the last ch u lose all the smilie :lol: