To Love With No Regrets :: Aum/Aff

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD

P/s...Thanks to all the encouragement from the JLR jungle lady(lolz...luv that term!)..so I'm gonna post my first fanfic on Aum n Aff....And the idea of this fanfic was inspired from my previous novel..same title but different main leads(thanks to JLR fever...the leads r Aum n Aff!lol...)hope u guys would like it...*gulp*

Need Catchin Up?

==========================================================================

[ Chapter 1 - The Incident ]

I'm confused,I'm getting all these spices of feelings deep inside me.What am I?Who am I?I'm not sure whether I'm supposed to feel happy that I'm still alive or sad that I now have no one to care and love me in this world.Since I was born,there has been this one gap differentiating me and the other kids;I was born mute.Despite the fact that I love music so much and wanted to sing so badly...I can't even utter a simple word to anybody.Its ok,I told myself.At least I still have two loving parents who never look down on me and gave me all the love they have to me.But,I guess God just love them more than I do.This incident took place when I was only a 12 year old kid.I can still remember very well what had happened as if it was just yesterday.....

We were living in an old wooden house.It was small but surrounded by many trees, my mum owns a mango farm!Yes,not my dad nor my mum is a CEO in any company.My dad was just a manager in a small company while my mum is the normal typical housewife come gardener.Eventhough we led a poor and simple life,at least we were happy.It was raining very heavily that day.I can still remember myself running back home from school as I had forgotten to bring an umbrella to school,as always.When I reached home,I was all cold and wet.

"My goodness,So!You're all wet!Get your butt into the toilet now young girl!After bathing make sure you put on your *cough* deodorant *cough* or don't you think you can eat lunch!"

I just giggled and nodded my head.

"Yes Madam!" I whisper in my heart and went off into my my room.

That was the worst bath I had ever had in my life.The water was already cold and to make matter worst,it was raining!Aaarggghhhh....I don't give a damn,I'm for sure going to "bath properly"...not to worry Mum.*Soriya took a cup of water and pour bit by bit on her body* I don't want to go through this torture...hehe....Anyways,mum ain't going to know if I don't tell her....hehehe...Wait,even if I want to also I couldn't as I'm mute right?I won't get any sin right? Nevermind,lets pray to God and ask for forgiveness first!

"Oh God,please forgive all the sins which both my mum and dad had done.Forgive all the sins which I had done.Bless our family.Place us in heaven and always lead us to the right path.Please make sure I get all A's in my exam...I didn't study -_- .That's all i guess...Oops,one more thing!Please forgive me for bathing so fast thats now.Its just so cold but my mum still want me to do that <_< "

Phew~I'm done...its time for LUNCH!Oh wait..deodorant!

"Soriya, daddy is home.Miss me?Come out now and we can have lunch together."
"Fast So, your dad got to go back to work after this dear."

While we were having a nice lunch together...mom and dad had started preaching me about my studies and asking me how my progress and stuff.I just gave both of them a stare.And within minutes they understand that I couldn't reply them as I'm using my hand to eat.I'm mute you see,so the only way to communicate with them is by using sign language.The sign language was pretty hard to study at first but when your used to it,its simple.

"Its not that I enjoy pestering you my dear.You must understand why both me and your dad is stressing so much on your studies.Eventhough you have the those pretty round eyes but if your exam results are all as huge as an EGG( 0 ),you'll be eating only eggs for the rest of your life as there won't be anyone hiring you for work!"

I giggled listening to what my mum said.Then,my dad continued...

"Don't laugh.Its not funny.Just look at all the other students out there.They are all competing to get straight A's in the studies.Its not that I'm looking down on you dear...its just that I'm worried that when we're gone later....Who's going to take care of you?I can see that there's many potential in you.Use it wisely and make us proud."

I nodded to show the sign of agreement on what both my parents had just said.While eating,my mind began to ponder.Yes,I might be a "special" person but I only studied in normal school.Well,with what my dad earn every month,its impossible for him to school me in a private school.I understand so that is why I never complained.Its just that I'm annoyed at how some students in my school teasing me just because I can't talk.I mean its quite hurtful just to hear them calling me names.Soriya is this,Soriya is that...I mean what IS their problem?I didn't ask to be born like this you know!Oh well,let god punish them for whatever they've done to me.I got to stop torturing myself thinking about this matter anymore...

The rain was getting heavier.The thunder and lightning was scaring me a little bit......Suddenly out of nowhere...I heard a loud sound and flash of light....

ZAP!

Within minutes,the house was on fire!A lightning strike my house.Everything was happening all so fast.All I could see was fire,fire and fire.I wanted to scream for help but nothing was coming out from my mouth.Tears were coming down my cheeck and all I could hear was my parents screaming for help.We can't escape as all the doors was on fire.By that time,all the villagers have arrived and tried to put the fire out.My dad managed to clear one window but the roof above us was going to topple down.I was so scared.That was when I question myself,am i ready to see god?Have I served my parents well?No!I don't want to die,I want to fullfill my ambition!I want to give my parents a better life!No,I must live!Please God, have mercy on us....spare us...

I saw my parents talking among themselves.They were so secretive and serious.I wonder what were they talking about.Then my dad turned around and without any hinting or-what-so-ever,he just carried me up and threw me out the window!It was a rough landing and my head got hit by a rock.I was going to pass out when I heard the last thing my parents said to me......

"We love you So...ri..y..a....we will always be with you....remember God always....and...s..t..u..d..y.."

And then everything was blank.When I woke up,I found myself in a room,there were many tubes all over my hand and nose.I tried to open my eyes but it was so difficult.It was as if my eyes was glued by Super Glue.By the time I managed to open my eyes,everything was so dizzy.It took me quite some time to regain my eyesight.I'm confused...Why am I here?What had happened.NO!Where's mum?Where 's dad?I tried to get up but none of my body part is listening to me!I felt so weak...so.....w...e...a..k..Tears were running down my cheek.I wanted to know whether my parents are still alive or not.A doctor and a nurse then came in.They were smiling at me.I guess they are happy that I'm alive and already awaken.The doctor then said something, I saw his lips moving, but why can't I hear his voice?No,this can't be happening,NO, I'm now deaf aswell?!?!?I was shocked, there we nothing else I could but pray to God.

"Dear God,I'm not sure whether I'm able to cope with this..this...fate or destiny that you gave but I'll try.Help me go through this.I'm not sure whether my parents are still alive or not.But I doubt it.If their already dead,please dear god,place them in heaven with all people you love..."

cecilia

Staff member
Awe, An, this is good so far.
i can't believe what i have just read.
It's sad that she's mute .. she can use it to her advantage later
but darn it. she just have to be deaf too. This is too sad. How is she going to hear HARITH in the future?
i'M CURIOUS to read about SORIYA's future, pls update soon. This is getting interesting as her parents left her alone in this world.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
this is so good .. i want more An xp lol.. hahaha i should hurry up n finish my fanfic too xp lol..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
P/s...Thanks to all the encouragement from the JLR jungle lady(lolz...luv that term!)..so I'm gonna post my first fanfic on Aum n Aff....And the idea of this fanfic was inspired from my previous novel..same title but different main leads(thanks to JLR fever...the leads r Aum n Aff!lol...)hope u guys would like it...*gulp*
awwwww i SUPER BAM love this^^ hmmmmm "the JLR jungle lady" <--is that me???? heehee lol
it's really sad but awesome...great job....heehee YAY you are writing a fanfics......

ahem...other JLR sisters..you better be writing one too...i'm watching you all.... O.O <--that's me watching^^

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
ahhhh a new story...ill be rite back to read this.....
sweet!..thanks~

Awe, An, this is good so far.
i can't believe what i have just read.
It's sad that she's mute .. she can use it to her advantage later
but darn it. she just have to be deaf too. This is too sad. How is she going to hear HARITH in the future?
i'M CURIOUS to read about SORIYA's future, pls update soon. This is getting interesting as her parents left her alone in this world.
owh,i will post the next chapter soon..kinda editing it now.. :lol:

this is so good .. i want more An xp lol.. hahaha i should hurry up n finish my fanfic too xp lol..
u sure its good aiko?well,thanks for the encouragement though ;)

awwwww i SUPER BAM love this^^ hmmmmm "the JLR jungle lady" <--is that me???? heehee lol
it's really sad but awesome...great job....heehee YAY you are writing a fanfics......

ahem...other JLR sisters..you better be writing one too...i'm watching you all.... O.O <--that's me watching^^
u guessed rite jungle lady!
lol...p/s to the others...fast...post ur fanfic..rr is watching us...

sarN

sarNie Granny
eKKK this is good ...kind of sad really :eek: :eek: kind of remind me of Hellen Keller haha ...do contuine

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
[ Chapter 2 - Home sweet home? ]

While I was in the hospital, everybody treated me well.The doctors and nurses there took care of me with much tender and care.The fire incident in my house was front page news and received many media attention.There would be so many reporters coming into my room communicating with me with a translator.Everyday without fail I would get many letters and cute little teddy bears to accompany me.I wouldn't say that I appreciate all this attention as all these attention came with a price that I couldn't afford to pay ; my parent's life.

Anyways,thanks to all the fuss about the accident that occur in my house,I was at last adopted by Khun Orachun's family.It was said that both Khun Orachun and Khun Ying Jitta was moved by my story when they read it from the papers and so they decided to adopt me.Since I got no other close relatives to take care of me and they seem to be nice people, I just nod to show my sign of agreement.This rich family consist of both Khun Orachun, Khun Ying , two girls ; Sansanee,Prapai and a boy ; Nukul.

I was so shocked when I reached my new home....or maybe I'll stick to the word mansion?It was HUGE!There was a large garage on the right of the bangalow just to store their Porsche, Mercedes and BMW cars.While on the left is a beautiful man-made lake with a spectacular waterfall to go with it.I was like "Aaaahhh" and "Uhhhh" with amazement.That was when they took me to my room.Gosh,was I happy!My room was bigger than my old house put together!I was so thankful to God.He do love me and provided me with a better life when I felt as if it was the end of the world!

Khun Orachun and his whole family haven't learn the sign language yet so it was hard for them to communicate with me.So the only way for us to communicate was by me reading their lips.

Khun Orachun:How do you like your new room,is it ok?I was told that you love blue so we painted it blue for you.Hope you liked it.

I nodded.I was still scared a little bit as I still don't know them that well.

Khun Ying Jitta:You can put your bags here my dear.Nukul,Sansanee and Prapai....do share your toys with Soriya until dad and I buy her some toys.Ok?

Nukul,Sansanee,Prapai:Yes, ma.

Khun Orachun: One more thing, from now on, we are your mum and dad.So no more "Khun" anymore...K?

That was when the whole world stopped for a second.I was so touched.They were so good...even Khun Ying...oops..I mean mum look so beautiful and caring...maybe I was not really an outcast in this world!

I'm so happy to know that I now have three new siblings but I'm not sure whether they felt the same thing.Well,when I just came to the house,of course they looked as if their happy to see me but who knows....how they actually felt in their heart.Having to live with a deaf and mute girl like me wouldn't be the best gift ever I guess.After recovering fully from my injury,I was sent to a "special" school for people like me to study.I did not struggle to learn sign language as I learned it from small but Khun Orachun's family..errr..nope...my new family seem to be struggling a little bit.But I am happy that they are willing to sacrifice their time to learn sign language.It makes me feel as if I was so "important" to this family.

Everyday Prapai and Nukul would practice their sign language with me.It was hilarious!When they actually wanted to say "let's play" in sign language it would meant other thing!Such fun playing with them except for Sansanee.She dislike me a lot.But,she IS a pretty good child actress.I mean she can really ACT!In front of mum and dad,she acted as if she L.O.V.E me so much.But behind their back..haihhhh..only god knows.

Few years had passed and I'm now already 17 years old.By the way,both Sansanee and Prapai are twins but their not identical twins.They are the same age with me while P'Nukul,the eldest in the family was already 20 years old.P/s...He's so hot!Among all of the three siblings,only Prapai and Nukul treated me well.Sansanee never liked me and loves finding fault with me.I honestly don't know why.She's also a very spoiled kid unlike her sister,Prapai,who is so humble and own such strong faith in religion.Prapai has been my best friend since I came into this family.She always defended me whenever Sansanee tried to hurt me.She taught me to be strong and not to follow the footstep of some heroin in Thai lakorn, they just seem to accept all the torturing -_- I don't like getting tortured but watching Ann having "scenes" with Ken in Sawan Biang really rocks! :lol:

Anyways,I'm off to school now!Couldn't miss even a day of school as I'm having my final exam this year.Errrr...right...maybe I'm going to school not only for this particular reason but......errrr....... :blush:

cikna

sarNie Adult
I love it! There's a malaysian, thai and western flavours to it. More, more...hehehehehe...no pressure...

cecilia

Staff member
it's funny how you find NUKHUL hot when he's your 'suppose' brother :lol:
not being use or torture like NARIN .. that's freakin hilarious :loool: keep it update.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
sweet!..thanks~
owh,i will post the next chapter soon..kinda editing it now.. :lol:
u sure its good aiko?well,thanks for the encouragement though ;)
lol.. an y would i lie to u .. it rocks.. xp .. gonna read 2nd chapter now xp..

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
[ Chapter 3 - Just A Lil Cute Crush... ]

when there is a symbol # at a dialogue means that its a dialogue using SIGN language

=============================================================

Oh no...oh no....its 7.29am!!!Run...run...run faster Soriya or your going to be late!I don't want to be punished again....doing those punishment are nothing but making my leg ache.

*Soriya ran at the speed of light...even The Flash couldn't beat her!*

Phew~I succeed!Luckily Teacher Sanida haven't come in yet...she's not really a problem or anything but she is quite scary sometime.Yup,we "special" people don't really get any "special treatment" actually.Our teachers are quite the same with all the other teachers out there.Some are nice but some are just so fussy to begin with.

*Soriya walking to her seat*

#Soriya:Heya,Toey!You came early today!Can you lend me some tissue paper please?If I don't wipe my sweat now...the whole of Thailand would be flooded within minutes!

#Toey:Haha... I'm usually in school at 7.15am sharp.It's you who is late today.Here you go.

*Toey passing a piece of tissue to Soraya*

While I was wiping the endless sweat that were coming out from my body,I suddenly smell one stinky odour.The smell was getting nearer and nearer.I started sneezing as my nose is very sensitive towards strong odour and dust.Eventhough I hated that smell,I couldn't do a thing about it.Why?The one who is wearing that stinky perfume is non other than...*gulp* my class teacher......Sanida.Yup,that smell coming nearer and nearer signify that she is coming into the class.The class monitor gave us a sign to all stand.Once she's in,we all sat down.

#Khun Sanida:As you all know,your exam is just around the corner.The headmaster and all of the teacher had a meeting yesterday and we decided to give you people sample exams.So,be prepared next week.We'll start on Monday itself!

Eventhough there were no sound of frustration produced,well,not that I can hear of,but I could see it from everyone's faces that they were like me,unhappy hearing that news except for that evil teacher..grrr.....S...A....N...I....D...A.She looked so happy and EVIL at the same time!Are all teachers in Thailand like that?I hope not....

While gazing through my class...my eyes just couldn't stop looking at this one guy.His name is Harit.He's so cute and HOT,I mean he can totally be called as Mr. HOTTIE of Thailand.I'm so deeply in love with him since he first came into this school.Charming yet smart,don't forget his HOT body :drool: ..arghhhh...who could have resist?!?!?!?He's luckier then me though as he's only mute and not deaf.Like me,he was born so.He's somewhat the "popular" guy in my school.He's not rich but he is a gentleman.All the girls are practically having a crush on him while the guys are all literally jealous of him!He's quite good in study and sport aswell.Fuh,who get him as a boyfriend would be just so,so,so lucky!

#Toey:So,can I borrow your textbook please?

I gave no response at all as I was...well,I was practically dreaming about Harit proposing me in a fancy restaurant :wub: .Wow,in that dream...we were both not mute and I was not deaf!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harit:Roses are red,Violet are blue,Sugar is sweet but not as sweet as YOU!
Soriya:Erm...are you sure you got that poem right?
Harit:Not sure actually :p ..hehe..well,that was just an opening...I actually wanted to...err...*cough*..wanted to.. :blush:
Soriya:Wanted to? :spin:
Harit:Wanted to....erm.....would you marry me? :blush:
Soriya:*GULP*Marry you?I.....I....I... :spin:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Toey was annoyed of asking Soriya and hit her head*

I immediately woke up!All my stationary fell during the process.

BAM!

It gave quite a loud noise I guess because many were looking at me and laughing.I stared at Toey fiercely...I was at the climax of my dream...arrggghhhhh!

#Toey:Hey...don't blame me ok.I tried calling you a few time but you just got to dream now don't you...

I then bend down and start to pick up my items....that was when a boy came...

#Harit:Need some help? ;)

#Soriya:Well,I don't mind an extra hand... -_- *Trying to act cool*

So,to cut thing short,I was enjoying every moment picking up pencils and eraser with him.That few minutes felt like hours.But...who am I to flatter myself?Maybe he didn't even noticed that I have been sitting right behind him all this time....secretly giving my heart and soul for him....in other word...i'm in love~ :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
BAM i love it . more soon . I know this is a first person point of view , which is Soriya but i keep thinking it you hahaha drooling over Harit

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^^^^^HEEHEE i did get it right.......AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! yes i am watching everyone O.O so you all better be doing something with a fanfic okay......AN...i super bam JLR love this......:loool: you put characters from JLR & KKKJ lol super awesome....*let down my ninja guard when reading* awwww love story in school...like us^^ *suddenly put up my ninja guard* i see are you trying to express your true feelings for HARIT!!!!! hMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...well let me tell you this....you can only write about him...but in real life...(aum atichart/harit 2008/umm) he's mine BAM!!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
[ Chapter 4 - Harit Fever ]

RinGGgggGGGggggGGGggggg!!!!

*All the kids started packing their belongings except for Soriya and Harit*

#Harit:Okay...let me see....pencils;CHECK,eraser;CHECK! Soriya...we're done picking girl! ;)

*Soriya was still in this condition --> :wub:*

#Harit:Helloooo....anybody there?Nong So..are you there? :unsure:

#Toey:Let me help you out...

*Toey gave a huge BAM on So's head*

:wacko:

#Soriya:Uuuuiiii!Why did you do that for? *Giving an evil glare to Toey*

#Harit:The bell rung already Nong So,just to let you know...^^

#Soriya:Nong? :blush: Erm....the bell rung already?Thanks yeah...can't hear it so yeah...thanks...bye Harit...bye Toey!^^

Wow.....

I still can't believe what had happened today.Is it a dream?I mean all these years sitting behind him and there were no interaction at all.Suddenly today we finally chatted!I'm so happy!Is it a sign that my life is going to be better from now on.... means like having to be loved and not regrets?It would be a lie if I said I'm happy being deaf and mute at the same time.Kinda jealous of my siblings, their just so lucky...and me?Can't even hear the school's bell ringing!Ah...enough of all these nonsense and craps!I'm getting hungry.Where's p'Nukul?He was supposed to pick me up after taking Prapai and Sansanee....gosh..I'm hungry.

*A white Toyota Camry was seen coming nearer to the school's entrance*

Finally....the long-lost-awaited-brother-and-sisters have arrived.P'Nukul was smiling so wide,I guess he was so "sorry" for being late while Sansanee on the other hand was so busy putting on her make-up at the front seat.As usual,Prapai would always be there,at the back seat, accompanying me as always.

#Prapai:Sorry for the lateness So,this was all Sansanee's fault.She was so busy flirting with a guy in school called Tawatchai.Annoying!

#Soriya:Really?By the way,why aren't we heading home...it looks like we're taking a different road....

#Prapai:Oh,dad haven't told you yet?We're heading to the hospital today.We're having our annual check-up...

Ok,so we are now on our way to the hospital.I don't really think the check-up was necessary.Even if I'm sick,I guess it would be having Harit Fever :blush:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
love your fic!!! pls update soon...I wanna see how will they express their feelings for each other... :wub: action speaks louder than words....hehehe

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
sweet!
thanks for the feedback y'all~
i'm kinda scared that u guys wont like it cos im taking my fanfic into a different way..thanks again~

sarN

sarNie Granny
the smilie make the fiction cute some how . funnie , everyone seen to know sign lang haha