To Love With No Regrets :: Aum/Aff

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
OooOo yes a willing!! do one..i'm so excited to find out what happens next^^
still tryin to think on the continuation

ewkk...awww....do update ...she fully expose :lol:
haha...no coment...wakaka

update soon...i wanna know wats gonna happen next.....hehe....
will update soon as in now^^

update soon an!!! :lol:

can't wait for the willing scene... :rolleyes:
aww....should i put in willing?hehehehe <--evil laugh

yes, more update soon!
i never knew some of you followed my fanfic lol...cos i never seen the comentz...thanks for reading^^

I love willing......

lol.... I so love all the sound and visual effects in this fic..
haha,then i dedicate the sound n visual effects to u then^^
and smilies to Sarn...lol...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OOoO i can't wait what you have in store for us...please update before i go to MN....:( or else i will have to read it when i come back and then i won't be the first to know

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
[ Chapter 17 - Created for you... ]

As he was wiping away Soriya's wound and cleaning her body from the dirtiness...it was clearly seen that Soriya started to regain her consciousness....It was while he was wiping the "above" area when Soriya started opening her eyes.As she open her eyes,it was blurry at first...but...it then shocked her as Harit was practically over her body while wiping her exposed body!

Soriya
Am...am....I....I...dreaming???What is Harit doing on my body and why are all my buttons....are UNBUTTONS?!?!?!What happened?!?!?!..NO...NO...he raped me?HE RAPED ME????

#Harit:Wait...wait...don't give me that look!!!Don't jump into any conclusion!!!I DID NOT DO ANYTHING TO YOU!!!TRUST ME!!!

#Soriya:Then explain!Why am I like this?!?!?

*pointing at her exposed body while buttoning her shirt up*

#Harit:I...err...well...you...like...fainted...wounded...then...err...emm...I...like...
rr...found....like..hut..this....hut...then...I..err...can't...can't...

#Soriya:Can't what? :unsure:

#Harit:I...I...CAN'T STAND SEEING YOU WOUNDED LIKE THAT!I JUST WANTED TO CLEAN YOU UP...THATS ALL!NOTHING ELSE!COS...COS....I LOVE YOU!!! :blush:

Soriya
He..he...LOVE ME?!?!?!All this while...I thought I was the only one who gave him my heart without anything in return...he...he..love me!But...that doesn't mean he reserve the right to..like..open me...but...he's doing it cos I'm injured...so that's..o...OK....I guess...

#Harit:Are..are...you angry at me?I'm so sorry...I don't mean to that to you... :(

#Soriya:It's ok...I understand...your intention was good...actually...I want to tell you for a very long time already....I...I LOVE YOU SINCE I FIRST LAY MY EYES ON YOU! :wub:

#Harit:You...DID? :ph34r:

#Soriya:Yes..and...I'm..I'm... :blush:

#Harit:Shhhh...don't say anything...action speaks louder than words...let me prove it to you...

Harit gently held Soriya's head...his hands slowly flowed down through her hair...and he then held her shoulders...looking straight into her eyes...with a sweet yet charming eyes...he slowly placed Soriya gently on the bed.There were no resistance given by Soriya...as she just followed Harit's flow~Harit then changed his position...he's now right on top of Soriya...there was a pause for 30 seconds...both just looked at each other...the silence...It was then when Harit made the first move...he came closer and closer towards Soriya...his hand gently going through her hair...his head closer towards her neck....a kiss...then his lips slowly going to her lips...their lips then met each other...Soriya closed her eyes and with a sweet smile...they started kissing...a passionate one...Harit took of his clothes...Soriya started to unbotton her shirt as well...the first button..second..third...looking at those sign...Harit knew the signal and he unbuckled his belt...just as they wanted to go to the next phase...

Soriya turned around...facing the other side of the bed..and started vomiting!

Soriya:Ek...Uwekkkk...U..Uwekkk...

#Harit:Why???What's Happening So??? :unsure:

#Soriya:Uwekk....it's..it's my leukemia symptom...U..Uwekkkk

#Harit:Wait...I'm going to take a pail,bowl or anything...wait!

*Harit quickly went to the kitchen and took a pail and a bowl of water...he then wasted no time and went back to the bedroom...*

#Harit:Here....the pail...vomit in there now!

Soriya:Uwekkkk....*so pain...I can't stand it.....*...Uwekk...

#Harit:Don't worry...I'm here...I'm here..Shhh...just let it all out...let it all out....

#Soriya:Please get out of here!Uwekkk.....its..its...smelly...just go out now...I can handle this..Uwek...

#Harit:Stop being stubborn!I'm going to be here for you whether its smelly or not!

After few minutes of vomiting, Soriya finally manage to take a rest on the bed...Harit took the bowl of water and start wiping her face and hands...Soriya looked so weak...

Harit
Poor So....got to go through this...

#Soriya:Harit...I think I'm not a suitable girl...for you to love...just look at me...I'm just a living corpse!

#Harit:Shhh....you are created just for me and only me...and I'm created just for you and only you...those white blood can do us no harm...

#Soriya:No!I don't want you to go through the same thing as before!I may just vomit now...but soon...I'll start fainting..then...my body will start getting swollen....no...just forget about me...please...

#Harit:Shhh....Roses are red...Violet is blue...Sugar is sweet...but not as sweet as you....

Harit just looked and Soriya....smiled...and...he then kissed her on her forehead...

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
this is the best update i can do for u girls as i'm very pack with classes today plus later i got to get ready to take the bus home..hope u girls like this update of mine yea^^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i caught up yes.. awwwwwwwwwwe .. i forgot she was sick .. T_T... waaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh .. poor so n harit.. eeeek..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
omg that was so sweet..they said they love each other YAY....poor soriya...vomitted bc she is sick..(right before the love making) :(

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
[ Chapter 18 - Cuffed ]

Things went differently at the old mansion.During the chase between Aum and Mark's two henchman, Khun Orachun with all the police officers came.Prapai was in tears when she ran and hugged her dad.She was really scared as she heard gunshots but knew nothing about Harit and Soriya's whereabouts.

Prapai:Dadd....I...I...I..

Khun Orachun:Shhhh....calm down now...what really happened? :(

Prapai:I..me...Harit...and then...eavesdropping San...then we...followed...Harit..enter..then gunshots!...like...3 timesss...3...3...3...

Khun Orachun:No wait...what do you mean you were eavesdropping San?Why is Harit here anyways?!?!?!?!Why are you here late at night?!?!

Prapai:Dad...listen to me...the mastermind behind So's kidnapping was..S..s..a..

Sansanee:DAD!!!

Khun Orachun:Sansanee?What are you doing here? :unsure:

Sansanee:I came here to save Soriya!I asked for Mark's help and it lead us here!This old mansion....when I entered with Mark...you know what I saw?It was HARIT pointing a GUN to SORIYA's head dad!!!IT WAS HIM ALL THIS TIME!!!I...I couldn't believe it...how could he...

Prapai:.....WHAT?!?!

Khun Orachun:Harit was behind So's kidnapping......I was fooled by him all these while?

Prapai:No DAD!Don't believe her!Whatever words coming out from her mouth are nothing but LIES!You...you..YOU!

Khun Orachun:What are you talking about?Why are you being so mad at your sister all of a sudden?

Prapai:Dad!I CAME HERE WITH HARIT!WE SAW SANSANEE ENTERING THE OLD MANSION...AND THEN HARIT FOLLOWED HER!Haha..and you know what San?The police never knew anything about Soriya's whereabouts at all!It was all Harit's plan to prove to me whether you were really the culprit behind this!You never expected this did you!HAH!?!??!HAH?!?!?

Sansanee:WHY YOU?!?!?!?!

Khun Orachun:ENOUGH I SAY!Until we are able to find Soriya...I will not jump to any conclusion first... :angry:

Chief Of Police:Anyhow Orachun...what your daughter Prapai say might not be wrong nor might not be right...but...she can still be called as a valid witness...So,based on the law,your other daughter, Sansanee is our prime suspect for the time being...I have to take her into custody....Since, your family is a very well-known family her in Thailand, I don't want to alert the media on this matter...so Sansanee will be jailed in her own home with some of my police officers guarding the house...I'm sorry friend, but thats the best I could do...

Khun Orachun:I..I understand...

Chief Of Police:Thank you Orachun...MEN!Take this man *pointing to Mark* to the Police Station...He'll be questioned there while my friend's daughter would be only jailed in her own home.You,you and you will be taking the post on guarding our prime suspect at her home tonight.If there's no question, dismiss!

Polices:YES SIR!

*The polices cuffed both Sansanee and Mark*

Sansanee:DAD!Their handcuffing me!!!OUCH!!IT hurts!!!

Chief Of Police:Its apart of the procedure...I hope you understand...

Khun Orachun:Yeah...erm...no problem..thanks for your help...

All of the polices' cars started to leave the old mansion area.Even Khun Orachun was in his car, ready to go back home. He gave a signal to Prapai to get into her car and drive back home quickly. Prapai just smiled and nodded. There's one thing troubling her...and she's not leaving the area till she find the answer to her question...WHERE IS HARIT and SORIYA?

Prapai
Where is Harit and Soriya?Wait!Ok..ok..recall whatever just happened thats now...Sansanee entered...Harit followed...then 3 bangs....Dad came with the police...Sansanee and Mark showed up...Harit and Soriya's gone...Urghh...I can't think..I know I'm missing something or someone....WHAT?WHO?Think Prapai...think...think...think....AH!THOSE 2 IDIOTIC OGRES!I didnt see them with Mark thats now...Yes!They must have chased Soriya and Harit!If I'm right...I think Harit would run into the jungle and maybe those two man chased them from behind...YES!Now...I think...I need to find them....Gosh...It's scary..but...thats the only way to prove to dad that Sansanee was the mastermind...ok...I'm in...

Prapai took out a torchlight from her car.She then locked it and went into the deep jungle...accompanied by the light from her torchlight and the moon shining high above.There were so many thick bushes....it was difficult walking through it and not mentioning how dark and spooky it was to Prapai.As she was walking, she noticed sound coming from the front...she stopped and switched off her torchlight.She stayed there quietly and saw two dark figures.She was so sure that was the one who attacked her at the hospital!She was so quiet....as they passes her....

Dan:P'Jet...what should we do now?We lost them...

Jet:I'm very sure if we go on deeper we would have found them!

Dan:No way...can't you see how dark this is?And you do realize we're in a jungle OK!

Jet:I know...I know...lets just run away from here...I'm sure boss got captured by police already!

Dan:Yeah...I agree...LETS!

Prapai

Aha!Just go on deeper eh...I can do that of course...*cough* just need a lil more doze of courage...ehem..yeah..i can so do this...

Prapai walked and walked and walked till she finally found the old hut...she even saw small dimmed light in one of the rooms!

Prapai:HARITTTTT!!!!HARITTTTT!!!CAN YOU HEAR ME????HARITTTTTTTT

#Harit:Eh...So...I think I heard something...*took a peek at the window*...its Prapai!!!

#Soriya:Prapai?

#Harit:Yes!We're save!Finally!

* Harit ran to the door and waved at her *

Prapai:OMG!Harit!!!I was right!!!Where's Soriya?

#Harit:Yeah,I managed to save her!She's still sick inside there though...

Prapai:Owh...nevermind...whats important now is that we bring her back home...come on...

#Harit:Ok...Ah...Prapai!Look behind you!!!!*Pointing to Prapai's back* The two kidnappers..RUN!RUN!

Prapai:HUH? :unsure:

Dan,Jet:Hehehe....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
muahahahahaha cuffed muahahaha xp .. hehehe ........ ahhhhhhhhhhhh prapai be careful ... >_< .. dum duum duuuuuuuuum... eeeek .. i cant wait An .. eeeeeeeek.. hehe.. i cant believe its almost over.. >_< .... ahhhhhhhhh ..

- aiko ..

anyways.. get better soon ok.. you n soriya hehe xp..

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
muahahahahaha cuffed muahahaha xp .. hehehe ........ ahhhhhhhhhhhh prapai be careful ... >_< .. dum duum duuuuuuuuum... eeeek .. i cant wait An .. eeeeeeeek.. hehe.. i cant believe its almost over.. >_< .... ahhhhhhhhh ..

- aiko ..

anyways.. get better soon ok.. you n soriya hehe xp..
yeah...let her be cuffed!...2 more chapter and we're done!
aww...thanks dear...maybe it was juz cos of the exam..idk...
anyhow,ur always my aiko.echo,aiko,echo!!! :kiss:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahaha i 4got bout that for a bit hehe xp .. echo aiko.. aiko echo hehehe lol. that was a fun day hehe xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehehe n ur cat.. lol.. everyone was sayin pikachu.. or othar stuffs hehe lol.. keke xp..