To Love With No Regrets :: Aum/Aff

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
[ Chapter 15 - Desperate ]

Harit
Ok...it's just me and them now...me alone...and 2 of them...I got to go through this...for....Soriya...anyways...my hands are getting itchy...lets get the game started!

Dan:Oh baby...this is going to be fun!

Jet:It surely will...come on...what are you waiting for?Ladies first..haha!

Harit
Uh-huh...calling me "ladies" huh...okay...You haven't seen Harit's wrath...have you....LETS! :arrg:

Dan and Jet went to Harit and tried to give him a punch at the stomach but Harit managed to avoid those punches....he went to Dan's back and gave a kick at Dan's ass....Jet then gave a strong punch at Harit's face....Harit felt dizzy and fell to the ground...the world was going round...and...round....and....round....Just when Jet wanted to gave his last kick on Harit's head...Harit stand up and gave a huge blow on Jet's head...he then kicked Jet at his "private area"....both brothers were now on the ground...there was nothing else they could do but to admit their defeat...

Harit
Take that you morons!Dare you kidnap my Soriya again and you'll end up DEAD!Punching me at the face...is that the best you can do???Now...where did they said that place again...aha!The master bedroom!

*At the master bedroom...*

Sansanee:MARK!!!!YOU AND YOUR STUPID HIDING PLACE!!!GET READY!!!PACK EVERYTHING!!!WE ARE MOVING OUT FAST TONIGHT!!!NOW!!!

Mark:O..Okay....w..where...a...re...are...w..w.e.....g..g..o..ing..going...?...

Sansanee:SHUT UP!JUST DO AS I SAY!WE GOT NOT EVEN A SECOND TO LOSE!

Mark:Err..o..okay..ho...w...a..bout...So..Soriya..?...

Sansanee:WOULD YOU JUST FREAKIN GET THE STUFF READY!?!?!?!I'LL BRING HER DOWN!!!

*Mark went out of the room quickly...*

#Sansanee:As for you...my troubling little sister!We are going to take you someplace more enjoyable and beautiful than here...Aren't you happy?

#Soriya:Why are you doing this to me?Money can't but everything...money can't buy love...can't buy happiness...most importantly...money can't buy family...

#Sansanee:Urghhh...THAT'S THE THING...YOUR NOT MY FREAKIN FAMILY!!!!GET IT????

PAKKKKK!​

*Sansanee gave Soriya a slap*

#Soriya:Slap me all you want!You may torture me now....you may own my body...but never my soul...my heart...as they are only for my loved ones!

#Sansanee:WHY YOU?!?!?!TRYING TO REBEL HUH?!?!?!REBEL?!?!?

DUSHHHHH!​

*Sansanee kicked Soriya at the stomach*

#Sansanee:How about that???Still trying to be funny...LITTLE SISTER???Hahahaha...hahahaha...

Soriya:Emm...mmm...mm...m...

*That was when the master bedroom's door suddenly opened....*

Sansanee:Ha...Harit???

#Harit:Why do you look so shocked?Aren't you "supposed" to be smart?If so...you should be able to predict me coming...right?

Sansanee:MARK!!!!!!MARK!!!!MARK!!!!

#Harit:Don't bother calling that sissy sidekick of yours....

Sansanee:WHAT DID YOU DO TO MARK?!?!?!?!

#Harit:Well...let us just say that...he's taking a sleep...a long one...haha...

Sansanee:WHY YOU!?!?!?!

*That was when Sansanee took out a gun from her handbag!She then pointed it to Soriya*

Sansanee:Just one step from you and I'll shoot her!

Harit:EMMM!*NO!*

Soriya
Run away Harit..get away...my life is worthless but not yours..GO AWAY!!!

Despite the danger....Harit ignore them all and he ran towards Sansanee and kicked the gun from Sansanee's hand.He then took the gun and aimed at the chains bounding both Soriya's hands and feet.

BANG!BANG!BANG!​

Prapai:What sound is that?It....It...Its...like the sound of a gunshot!NO!Soriya.....Harit!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
an you updated YAY...but you left me at a cliffhanger :( harit is so awesome...with his fighting moves hmmm ^^ OMG did harit use the gun to untie soriya or did sansanee jump on harit for him to miss OH NO my imagination is going crazy....ahhhhhh

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
That was so good...I can't wait for more! :eek: I wanna know what happened!!!!!
haha...will update soon...i wana finish this fanfic fast...cos im doing another on aum n rita^^

an you updated YAY...but you left me at a cliffhanger :( harit is so awesome...with his fighting moves hmmm ^^ OMG did harit use the gun to untie soriya or did sansanee jump on harit for him to miss OH NO my imagination is going crazy....ahhhhhh
wakaka...u juz hav to wait n see then RR :p

sarN

sarNie Granny
LMAO...sorry girl ... i can't help but laugh , Harit dude can fight LMAOOOOooo i love ur smilie.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
i'm updating now..so i think when im bak frm my 6pm class...i'll continue summore....i think maybe i can finish the next update today

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
[ Chapter 16 - The Sweet Escape ]

Prapai:What happened???What happened???I don't like the sound of it....no...call..must...must...must...call...DAD!

))))

Prapai:Come on dad...come on..pick up the phone...pick it up for goodness sake!

*At Khun Orachun's mansion...*

RinGGGgggGGGggggGGGGggg​

Khun Ying Jitta:Dear...pick up the phone...it's ringing...come on...

Khun Orachun:Ahhh.....who would call at this time of hour???

Khun Ying Jitta:I don't know...but would you just pick it up..maybe it's from the Chief Of Police....

Khun Orachun:Ya...your right...wait....Err....Hello,whom am I speaking with?

Prapai:HELLO PA!OH MY GOD!WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO PICK UP THE PHONE?!?!??!

Khun Orachun:Is that you Prapai?Why are you calling me from your room?Anything dear??? :unsure:

Prapai:THATS THE THING PA!I'M NOT IN MY ROOM!ITS A LONG STORY...WOULD JUST CALL THE POLICE AND COME HERE...I'LL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING LATER...FAST!!!

Khun Orachun:O...Ok...just wait...where is this place? :unsure:

Prapai:You just go.....and then....after that....

Khun Orachun:Ok!

*At the old mansion...*

Harit
Yes!The plan worked!But both Soriya and Sansanee fainted....it must have been the gunshots...Whatever it is...I must bring Soriya to Prapai...that's the only way to ensure Soriya's safety...

Harit lift Soriya....despite being injured....the blood flowing through his cheek flowed down...slowly dripping on Soriya...who's still unconscious....As Harit wanted to step out from the old mansion...Mark,Dan and Jet were already waiting to attack them!

Mark:Dan,Jet...attack them!Make sure they don't escape!I'm going up to see whether Khun Sansanee is ok or not....Understand???

Dan,Jet:Yes BOSS!

Harit
Oh no!I can't fight them while holding Soriya like this...there's only one way out now.....RUN!!!!!!

Harit ran as fast as he could into the jungle....he ran....and ran.....and....ran....Dan and Jet were chasing him but they finally lost trace on Harit's and Soriya's whereabouts.Harit ran till he himself was out of breath.He stopped running for a moment and rested.

Harit
Where am I? :eek: I think I ran to deep into the jungle...Ah...we're LOST!It's so dark now....Soriya look real weak and injured...I got to find a place to rest tonight....

So...Harit then walked,with the moon lighting up the night,Soriya was still unconscious....It was fate which brought them together,it was also fate which saved them...Harit found an old wooden hut...

Harit
Yes!A hut!This is great.....finally a place to rest!

Harit went inside of the house,it was very dark and dusty,he carefully placed Soriya on an old dusty bed.On the table there was an old oil lamp....Harit took it and lit it up.He took the lamp and went to the kitchen.Eventhough it was all dusty,he managed to take a bowl with some water in it.....he then went back into the room.Harit stand there for quite sometime....finally he tore his clothes.

Harit
Ah...I'm so shy...I'm not doing this in purpose...but your wound got to be cured...forgive me dear... :blush:

Harit came closer and closer....Soriya was still unconscious....his hand then slowly went to Soriya's shirt....the buttons...yes...he unbutton it one by one....starting from the bottom one...then the second one....it was done quietly and patiently at the same time...third button...till the last one...Ah~....

Harit
Snap out of it Harit!Be serious...FOCUS!You're not supposed to do this...your doing it because you care...not taking any advantage!Ok....now...what should I do... :unsure: ...oh yeah..wiping her wound.... :blush:

Harit took the cloth...deep it into the bowl of water...squeeze it...and he started wiping Soriya's body....from top to bottom...It saddens him everytime he sees the wound :( ...everytime his wiping the wounded area...it was done slowly..yet gently....every single time he wipe....he'll smile :blush: ...even a blind man could see...it was done without any ill intention...but rooted back to the same word...LOVE....

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG yay you updated.....they are fine heehee...gasp they are in the jungle.....come on WILLING woo woo woooooo^^ :loool: harit is nervous unbuttoning her shirt lol...

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
erm..what should i do next...should i put in willing..erm...