The Undying Love :: Aum/Aff

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
lol.. this story took the longest to write and its also the shortest.. weird.

lady0fdarkness

Author's note: I'm so sorry! I said the conclusion was next, but I couldn't fit everything all in one part, so I decided to extend it for another part. Also, sorry for the late update.. I wasn't feeling well, but now I feel better. Hope you guys Enjoy.

Part 20

Just when the sun was rising, Arrisa rose from her bed and stretched, ready to get up and get ready for the return. Today was the day that her beloved brother will return home from a war that lasted for over 6 months. It was a short war indeed, but everyone was glad that Sukham was captured and land was returned to their rightful owners. The sun was was rising slowly as Arrisa peaked through her curtains. What a beautiful day, no signs of grey skies to ruin lives.

Arrisa looked in the mirror and smiled at herself. Finally, all the worries had been lifted off of her shoulders. She went to the bathroom and got herself ready to go to the market and grab a few things for lunch. and while she was at at, she wanted to grab a welcome home gift for Thanatorn. When Arrisa was done getting herself ready, she left her room and was surprised to find that Sayla and Nani were already up and in the kitchen. Sayla was feeding Nani some boiled carrots.

Arrisa - Goodmorning, P'Say... wow, I didn't realize that you were already up.

Sayla - I was too excited to keep sleeping, and for some reason, Nani woke early as well. Maybe she knows that daddy is coming home.

Arrisa walked over to Nani and gave her a kiss on the cheeks.

Arrisa - Is that right baby? Did you already know that daddy was coming home??

Nani cooed and babbled at her aunt. And Arrisa gave her another kiss and squeezed her fat cheeks.

Arrisa - I love you my sweet and beautiful niece!

Sayla - The officer said that P'Torn will be returning a little after noon, so we'd better hurry and get going.

Arrisa - Oh no, P'Say.. don't worry, you and Nani stay here. I'll make a quick run. I'll be back within an hour and I'll start to cook P'Torn's favorite dish.

Sayla - Are you sure?

Arrisa - Yes, I'll be quick. Besides, you've got to stay back and pretty yourself up.

Arrisa winked at Sayla and Sayla threw a napkin at her.

Sayla - Silly girl.. get your mind out of the gutter!

Arrisa - Haha... who knows, maybe Nani will be having a brother or sister once P'Torn return!

Sayla threw another napkin at Arrisa.

Sayla - Silly!!! Okay, you should go now, before it get's too late! I'll stay here and tidy up then.

Arrisa - Alright alright... I'll be back!!

Arrisa grabbed her purse and headed out the door. Sayla giggled to herselfu, and thought about what Arrisa said. Another child would be nice, she smmiled at the thought and continued to feed Nani.

Sayla looked around to make sure Arrisa was gone. That's when she leaned forward and whispered to Nani.

Do you want a sister or a brother?

Nani smiled, cooed, and touched her Mother's face.

Sayla then shook her head slightly and covered her mouth in embarrassment.

Ughh, look what Arrisa made me think of! I don't think P'Torn would be ready yet...

Sayla laughed to herself and scooped some carrots into Nani's mouth.

After the feeding, Sayla placed Nani into her bouncer while she cleans up the house and started the laundry. Then while she was dusting the curtains, she realized that she forgot to ask Arrisa to buy her some coconut milk/ She wanted to make Thanatorn's favorite dessert. She grabbed the phone and dialed Arrisa's number. Arrisa picked up on the 4th ring.

Arrisa - P'Say?

Sayla - Arrisa, sorry to bother you, but I forgot to buy coconut milk the last time we went grocery shopping. Could you please buy it? P'Torm would love some Num Wun when he comes home.

Arrisa - Sure, no problem. Is there anything else I can get you , P'Say?

Sayla - Hmm.. that's all. Oh.. where are you now?

Arrisa - I'm about 10 minutes away from the market.

Sayla - Oh okay... see you soon.

Arrisa - K.. bye, P'Say. See you.

Sayla hung up and walked into the kitchen to prepare some stuff for the Num Wun. She called out to Nani as she took some things out from the pantry and fridge.

Sayla - Bet you're excited to see daddy huh, sweet angel?

When Sayla was about to reach for the tapioca bag in the pantry, the device that was tapped onto her chest vibrated and she felt a sharp pain stabbed at her heart. She stood still and took a deep breath. She patted her chest and panted, trying to take deep breaths.

Oh no.. please.. no.. not now. Please!!!! Sayla shouted, causing Nani to startle and cry.

The pleading must have helped cause suddenly the pain vanished, but Sayla ran to Nani and wrapped her in her arms.

Mommy so sorry.... Mommy didn't mean to scared you, she whispered while holding Nani.

Sayla kissed Nani and patted her to soothe her.

When Nani quiet down, Sayla heard a car pulled up in the drive-way.

Sayla - Sweet angel, Auntie Arrisa is here. Let's go help her bring in the groceries.

When Sayla opened the front door to help Arrisa, Sayla froze and her eyes widened when she saw that it wasn't Arrisa who pulled up. She stood there holding Nani in her arms while keeping her eyes on her husband; the man that she'd been dreaming of every single night; the man that she uttered his name every morning. Sayla nearly fainted when she saw Thanatorn stepped out of the vehicle slowly, being assisted by officers.

When he was fully out of the vehicle, Sayla couldn't believe her eyes. Her beloved husband stood there with a big smile on his face, and tears in his eyes. There were crutches on his sides. Sayla trailed her eyes down towards the ground and noticed that Thanatorn was missing a leg. But his missing leg didn't scare her, she was shocked to see her husband standing there and looking like he hasn't eaten for days. He was all skin and bones. Sayla couldn't take it any longer, she ran towards Thanatorn while he held his arms open. She ran right into his embrace.

Sayla - Darling........ I miss you so much!!!!!!!

Thanatorn - I missed you.. baby.

Sayla cupped Thanatorn's face and kissed all over. Nani babbled and cooed and then her daddy kissed her forehead.

Thanatorn - My little girl got so big....

Sayla - Yes, she did.... she looks like you, darling......

Thanatorn then stared into Sayla's eyes.

Thanatorn - I told you I'll be home.. I'll come home to you..

Sayla - Thank you for keeping your promise, darling...

Thanatorn then kissed his wife on the lips and held onto her and their daughter tightly as if there was no tomorrow.

When they finally let go of the embrace, they didn't even realize that the officers had already left.

Sayla - Let's go inside, darling...

Part 21 coming up.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
gasp YAY thanatorn is back now :D awww he lost one of his leg...well i think that it was a good thing to show that war can be brutal..and that not every comes out okay...or perfectly intact even though that's what we wish for....yes one more chapter HEEHEE

lady0fdarkness

gasp YAY thanatorn is back now :D awww he lost one of his leg...well i think that it was a good thing to show that war can be brutal..and that not every comes out okay...or perfectly intact even though that's what we wish for....yes one more chapter HEEHEE
I got one more chapter and an epilouge and extras. :D

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
yes... thanathorn came back home at last... never mind... lose 1 leg is better than die... haha... so happy they are together in the end... scared me a little bit when sayla device beep...

great.. means around another 2 more chapters right... can't wait for you to update...

lady0fdarkness

yes... thanathorn came back home at last... never mind... lose 1 leg is better than die... haha... so happy they are together in the end... scared me a little bit when sayla device beep...

great.. means around another 2 more chapters right... can't wait for you to update...
I was going to make him lose two legs, but I settled for one leg. hehehe

chenling

sarNie Adult
I am so behind on reading, I know..but my lovely lome..no worries I shall catch up this weekend, you know I love your work!!!!!!!!!! Gotta show my support!