The Undying Love :: Aum/Aff

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
oh that's so hard to choose....they are all so great in their own way....hmmmm......i might want thanatorn the most...there is something about him that i love in a man...him or i marry them all..commit bigamy :loool:
well what about you?? thanatorn too??

awwww, i love how you wrote those goodbye but for me i probably would choose thanatorn
Hehe.. For me.. I choose Anouwat. I love his fiestiness, but yet gentle ways. He sure knows how to make Anneetha happy. ;)

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
awww.. thanathorn is so good.. wish to have such a good guy who love you very much.. very sad that he need to leave... hope nothing will happen to him...

lady0fdarkness

awwwwww.....thanatorn to me is so *sigh* ^^ i really wish i have someone like him with "undying love" for me heehee
for me..It's a tie between Thanatorn and Anouwat...they both sacrifice themselves...where Thanatorn has undying love and Anouwat has unconditional love.

awww.. thanathorn is so good.. wish to have such a good guy who love you very much.. very sad that he need to leave... hope nothing will happen to him...
he will do everyting possible to come home to his family. :)

lady0fdarkness

you and these emontional chappies...but I love your chapters...lord I swear I wanna cry!

lol..Chenada... I did try to add some comedic relief, but that didn't work. I'm so not good with comedy!! Ahh... but I will bring this to a close real soon... stay tuned for the conclusion you won't want to miss!!

lady0fdarkness

Part 15

The next couple of days was hard, especially for Arrisa. She couldn't believe that her brother was really gone; off to war. There's really no telling if he will home in one piece, even if he had promised them that he will come back alive and well. Arrisa just stayed in her room, not wanting to show her face to Sayla, fearing that her pain will rub off to anyone who looks at her.

Outside, the horrid rain kept pouring its wet sorrow. And inside, there was a storm in everyone's heart. Aside from enjoying Nami's youth and innocence, Arrisa and Sayla once again faces a deep heartache knowing that the man they both love is out there somewhere. They'll never know if he's being shot at or if bombs are coming his way. Ever since he left, the women has been waiting eagerly for mails, hoping and prating that it is Thanatorn writing them to tell them that everything is okay so far. Once they recieve the letter, then they'll know that's when it's okay to reply back with letters and care paclages. But five days have past, and still nothing.

Arrisa sat on the bed, hugging her pillow, and was going over her family album when there was a knock on the door. On the other end, a soothing voice called out.

Sayla - Arrisa? It's me.. Can I come in?

Arrisa quickly hid her family album under her pillow, not wanting Sayla to see her distress. She also wiped her tears away.

Arrisa - Urh.. P'Sayla.. go ahead, it's unlocked.

Sayla opened the door and poked her head in. She walked in with a huge smile on her face and hands behind her back, as if she has some terrific news to report.

Sayla - Arrisa.. guess what a bird brought in?

Arrisa - A bird?

Sayla - Yes, silly... you know, back in the old days, dove's would send messages to people. That's how they communicate.

Arrisa - That's silly, P'Sayla.. that only happens in fairytales, and... unfortunately...

Arrisa sighed and lowered her voice.

Arrisa - We do't live in a fairytale, instead we live in realty where we were born to suffer a never ending sorrow.

Sayla - Nonsense!

Sayla smiled cheerfully.

Sayla - Fairytales are based on real life you know. It really happens that way, that's why people are able to write about it.

Arrisa - It may be based on real life, but it's so exaggerated! And.. a bunch of lies..

Arrisa hugged her pillow and pouted. And she then raised her head realizing that she may be bringing Sayla down with her negativity.

Arrisa - Uhrr... Sorry, P'Say.. I'm so bad. I'm making things worst. (Sigh) You're the one who just came out of the hospital, and yet, you're so optimistic about things.

Sayla - It's okay, Nong Arrisa. I know exactly how you feel. Sometimes you just got to believe... that's all.

Sayla then slowly brought an envelope from the back of her. She smiled warmly while showing the envelope to Arrisa.

Sayla - Look what I found, Arrisa. A letter from P'Torn.

Arrisa's eyes widened and she quickly snatched the letter out of Sayla's hand and eagerly ripped it open. Sayla just laughed, happy to see Arrisa excited and joyous for the very first time in a week. Once she ripped the envelope to shreds, she unfolded the letter and read it out loud.

To my favorite ladies,

I want to start off by letting you all know how much I miss you. I sleep peacefully at night knowing that you guys are safe in our home. So please continue enjoying your days okay? Doing so will make me happy, and it will give me the courage to continue on. I have a really funny partner, his name is Kade. Everytime he opens his mouth, I laugh really hard. So it's not that bad here.. Right now, it's about 10:00PM and I'm doing my nightly guard. And then tomorrow, we'll have a day of training and then off I go to defend our country.

How's my baby girl? I bet she's getting prettier and prettier, just like her Mother huh. And what about my baby sister? Still naughty as usual? And my beautiful wife.. thank you again for understanding me. Please take care of eachother okay? I will be home soon. By the way.. the food's not bad at all.. we have our own personal chef, but you know what? I'd rather eat Arrisa's burnt chicken any day. (Hehe)

P.S.

Write me as much as you can. I'll be looking forward to your letters. Oh, and please give Nani lots of kisses for me.

Love always,

Thanatorn

By the time Arrisa finished reading the letter, both the ladies have big smile on their faces. Arrisa then carefully folded the letter and reached for a box and placed it safely inside.

Sayla - See.. everything will be okay, Nong Arrisa.

Arrisa - Yes.. but still..

Sayla - He will come home to us before we know it. So in the meantime, let's write him lots of letters and bake his favorite treats and send it over. How about the three of us go shopping today and get a care package ready?

Arrisa - Okay, gimme 5 minutes.

Sayla - While you get ready, I'm going to get Nani ready then.

Arrisa - Do you need any help, P'Say?

Sayla - No.. I've got it. Thanks. Oh.. and how about we cook Pad'Thai tonight? I'm craving for that right now.

Arrisa - Sounds like a plan, P'Say.

Arrisa giggled and rose from her bed. And right when Sayla was about to leave the room, Arrisa called out to her.

Arrisa - P'Say?

Sayla - Hmm?

Arrisa - Thank you...

Sayla gave Arrisa a warm smile and left the room. When she got to the middle of a living room, suddenly there was a sharp pain that shot up her back, stopping her from going further. She stood there, trying to wait out the pain, hoping that it was nothing.

Please.. not now.. Please... Sayla uttered softly.

And then, as if something powerful was listening to her, the pain miraculously went away. That's when Sayla took a deep breath and continued to get Nani ready for the outing. She was about to let anything happen to her. She vowed to stay strong and healthy for Thanatorn, so when he get's back, they can be a happy family again.

At the training ground, Thanatorn kept focused of the commander General as he pointed to a map showing the ins and out of the terrain. The object was to capture Sukham Sone and his men, so that they could stop terrorizing the city and their own nation. For years, many civilians have been protesting for Sukham to be overthrown due to his dictatorship, but no one was ever succesful. They just end up being exiled or killed. And now, there is help from the North and the civilains were more than happy to have the Thai troops in their little providence.

Kade poked Thanatorn's rib to get his attention to mimick the big and strong, but balding general. He's always trying to crack jokes or make people laugh; to him, humor will make everything easier.

Kade! I'm trying to listen to the General, Thanatorn whispered.

Haha.. man.. it's easy, just find the bastarrd and kill! We don't need no lessons, Kade laughed in a whisper.

Shhh! This is important. We need to study that map, Kade. Thanatorn protested.

Alright, alright.. man.. but I need a beer and a smoke, after this.

Just when Kade said that, a loud overpowering noise came towards them. And one of the soldiers knew what it was.

GRANADE!!! EVERYONE, SEEK SHELTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A soldier yelled.

Immediately, Kade and Thanatorn ran to the nearest dirt pile and crouch down and shielded their heads, just when the Grenade exploded. There were screams coming from the tent that they were in. That's when Thanatorn realized that some people didn't make it out of the tent. Thanatorn stayed in a soldier crawl position and panted. He had to feel for his arms and legs to make sure that he was still alive. The entire area was very smokey that it was harrd to see who was who and what was around them. And then through the smoke, he heard Kade's voice, a confirmation that he was still alive.

Kade - That was close. You okay man???

Thanatorn - Yeah... I'm... I'm okay.

Part 16 coming up.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
great update...at least thanatorn made a friend...so is kade like the actor kade from ch7 :D gasp i hope sayla stays strong...i would cry if she dies....

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
oh no... thanathorn tent been attacked... luckily he's fine... hope sayla will be fine... will feel sad if any of them got into any trouble because their family is so happy and good...

lady0fdarkness

oh no... thanathorn tent been attacked... luckily he's fine... hope sayla will be fine... will feel sad if any of them got into any trouble because their family is so happy and good...
Hopefully the war will be over soon. Though, I thought I was going to end it in a chapter or two, but it looks like I'm going to neef a few more to squeeze everything in. :D

lady0fdarkness

Part 16

Ever since the first letter from Thanatorn, the women were able to rest easy knowing that he was doing okay. Every letter that was sent from him was a reassurance that he was still alive and well. Though their minds were a bit at ease, still they felt as if they were walking on egg shells. It's the the line between life and death have since become thinner, and there wasn't a thing they could do, but tip toe on that thin line.

The very first weeks that Thanatorn was gone, it was raining non-stop, just like the time Nani was brought home. But lately, the rain have since ceased. Though the weather seems to be looking up, lifting their spirits for the time being, they were on edge everytime they turned on the television, afraid to hear some awful news being announced from the newsreporter. They were mostly afraid of hearing that name, Thanatorn Thamadeth; because it seems like when a name is announced on television, that either means that they are either dead pr severely injured.

Arrisa sat in front of the TV and was biting her lips. She had glanced over to the remote a few times. A part of her wants to turn on the television set and keep her eyes glued on the ongoing news brodcast, but also a part of her wanted to shut it out completely, fearing that she'd hear something bad. When Sayla walked into the room carrying Nani, Arrisa quickly grabbed a book and pretended to be reading. Sayla greeted her as she pretended to be deep in thought with the book.

Sayla - Hello Arrisa.

Arrisa - Ohh.. hey, P'Sayla.

Sayla sat down and gently placed Nani over her shoulders and patted her butt to shush her to sleep.

Sayla - Arrisa... go ahead... turn on the television.

Arrisa bit her lips and then pulled the book away from her face, revealing her nervousness to Sayla.

Arrisa - But.. i'm tooo scared to. What if we..

Sayla - I think it's a good idea for us to keep up to date with the ongoing battle, so we can be prepared for what ever events that may occur.

Arrisa - Do mean an event that involves P'Torn??

Sayla - No.. no.. I mean... we should make sure we are tuned in, so in case of some kind of emergeny, we will be prepared to take action.

Arrisa - Oh.

Sayla sighed and lowered her voice. Eventhough she tried to sound optimistic, sadness could be heard in her voice.

Sayla - I trust that Thanatorn will come home to me....... come home to us, Arrisa.

Arrisa could feel her sister-in-law's, and she too felt the same way.

Arrisa - P'Say.. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound so gloom, but..

Sayla - There's no need to explain. I know exactly how you feel.

Arrisa wanted to cry. It has been 2 months since he's gone, and eventhough they have been recieving letters from Thanatorn reporting nothing but the positive, still it wasn't enough. They wanted him here; they wanted him home, where he is needed and wanted, safe with them. Then momentarily, there was a long silence as the girls sat in the living room in front of the television. Nani had already fallen asleep, but Sayla kept her on her shoulders. Somehow, having Nani close, makes her feel Thanatorn as if he was sitting next to her.

Then Sayla reached for the remote and turned on the television. Immediately, there was coverage on the war. It was everywhere, no matter what channel the television is set to.

Live, reporting from Saifa city! President Sukham Sone and his collegues have been reported missing since 4 days ago, since the raid into his headquaters performed by our special unit. There is no word of his whereabouts. Officials believed that he may be hiding in his secret bunker. As of now, our troops are working incredible hard to find him, so our nation and our neighboring country can rest assure that Sukham will be ceased. Once he is found, this operation will come to a close.

Sayla turned off the television and sighed, knowing that when the reported mentioned, "special units" that she is speaking of Thanatorn's unit.

Arrisa - I hope they find him soon, P'Say. I.I..I.. want P'Torn to come back home to us.

Sayla - Me too, Arrisa.

Arrisa - P'Say... was.. there anything in the mail today?

Sayla - No.. there was nothing.

Arrisa - Oh... shouldn't we recieve something by now P'say? It's.. it's been two weeks, and normally, P'Torn sends his replies by then.

Sayla - I don't think we have anything to worry about, Arrisa. There could be a delay with the post office. Since this war is going on, nothing has been normal lately, so we've just got to be patient okay?

Arrisa - I'll try to, but it's so God damn hard, P'Say!

Arrisa realized that she was yelling so she lowered her voice and bit her lips.

Arrisa - I'm sorry.. didn't mean to yell.

Sayla - Don't be... well.. i'm going to put Nani to her crib. Uhmm.. after that, let's make P'Torn another care package?

Arrisa - Okay, P'Say...

Sayla smiled sweetly at Arrisa, trying to hide her own uncertainty.

Thanatorn and Kade held tightly onto their automatic rifles as they approached the abandoned and broken building that was hold Sukham Sone. They had to check for any other injured people, either their own men or that off Sukham's. At that hour, it was pretty hard to see, since sun down. Thanatorn have bumped into many things as he walked cautiosly, looking left, right, back, and fourth. Sometimes when he bumped into something, he was sure it was a human body.

Kade - I'm gonna find that bastard if its the last thing I do!

Thanatorn - We'll find him... he can't be too far away from here.

On the opposite side of the building, other soldiers yelled out to eachother to make sure the coast was cleared as they made their way upstairs to search for any fallen enemies. There were falling concrete and all kinds of debris as the men made their way upstairs.

Kade - i'm glad we can bring that Sukham bastard home, dead or alive!

Thanatorn - It wil do justice to everyone.. and that's when we can go home.

Kade - I just can't wait to get home to my new wife.

Thanatorn - I see.. For me... I can't wait to see both my--

Kade - Shhh!! Shh! I hear something!

Kade and Thanatorn ducked behind a concrete column to try and listen for that noise that Kade just heard.

Kade - It sounds like a wailing--

Thanatorn motioned for Kade to shut upm cause he too heard something and it sounded like it was coming towards them. It sounds muffled as if someone was limping, but it was so dark that they were having a hard time seeing, even with the flash light built into their helmets. Thanatorn hid behind a column with his back to Kade, as Kade also hid there, looking the other way for that sound. And then there was a long pause, everything became silent. The other soldiers had already gone and covered another area, while Kade and Thanatorn were still stuck there.

Then suddenly, a loud and enraged voice followed by many shots from a machine gun.

Enemy #1 - Die you motherfuckers!!!!

The enemy shouted as he shot many rounds of ammonition at the concrete column. Bullets were flying everywhere as Kade and Thanatorn tried to shield themselves. Then suddenly, there were more bullets coming the other way from an enemy. Kade and Thanatorn dodged the bullets as they ducked down and hid behind a pile of debris.

Then out of nowhere, they heard one of their fellow soldiers come along and started to shoot at the enemies, ceasing fire from them. That was when Thanatorn took the oppotunity and rised up from the spot to shoot at them as well. But just when he stood up, a flying bullet came his way. And Thanatorn found himself falling to the ground.

Kade - Thana????!!! Thana????! You okay man???

Kade kneeled down to check on Thanatorn. But as kade yelled for Thanatorn, there was no answer coming from him. By that time, the other soldiers had already taken down the enemies. That's when Kade yelled out.

Kade - Help!!!!!! Soldier down!! Help!!! Need Black Hawk immediately!!!

Part 17 coming up!

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
wow... another few more chapters... i don't mind about that... hehehe...

oh no... thanathorn was shot.... oh no... hope he's fine or else enough even to go back to see his family...

lady0fdarkness

wow... another few more chapters... i don't mind about that... hehehe...

oh no... thanathorn was shot.... oh no... hope he's fine or else enough even to go back to see his family...
yes.. poor Thanatorn fell to the ground, but stay tuned to see what happened to him. :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
oh man when the three girls in his life are worrying about him...he gets shot.....wish he's okay..but i wonder what's going to happen...will he lose his memory and fall for the nurse??? noooooo...

lady0fdarkness

^^ yes.. I dunno if anyone else know this superstition, but in my family we always try not to think of that person who went off far away, like on a trip or something or something's bad going to happen to them. Omg RR.. that would be so tragic if he did lose his memories of Sayla and his family... I feel like crying now. :(