The Undying Love :: Aum/Aff

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks for the update....YAY the sun is up...but now for the secret about thanatorn doing his "errand" i wonder how they are going to find out...

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I got caught up and he left. :eek:

A cliff hanger too. :eek:
girl.. i need to play catch up yours too, but I'm so waiting on butterfly effect..

yay Lome!! Nani's their angel! she made it stop raining! hehe. :D
I wanted to have a change of atmosphere, plus you guys were probably getting too depressed when reading this. lol

thanks for the update....YAY the sun is up...but now for the secret about thanatorn doing his "errand" i wonder how they are going to find out...
There's going to be a special appearence. :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
girl.. i need to play catch up yours too, but I'm so waiting on butterfly effect..
I wanted to have a change of atmosphere, plus you guys were probably getting too depressed when reading this. lol
There's going to be a special appearence. :D
haha. we weren't getting depressed! lol. just sadden by the situation... :lol:

special appearance...? uhm.... will it be a man... a woman...? me...? You...?? :lol:

lady0fdarkness

haha. we weren't getting depressed! lol. just sadden by the situation... :lol:

special appearance...? uhm.... will it be a man... a woman...? me...? You...?? :lol:
lol... I dunno if you read my other stories or not, but all my characters from each story (with the exception of Save Me) live in the same town. So sometimes they run into eachother. :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
ahh, i been busy but wow ..dis is good ! probable the best out of all your fiction ..it make me sad

lady0fdarkness

ahh, i been busy but wow ..dis is good ! probable the best out of all your fiction ..it make me sad
thanks, sarN. lol.. that's surprising. For me, I like Till Life do Us Part the most out of all my fics. I like the storyline in that story, and I was able to write it out smoothly. But for this fic, I kinda changed the direction a bit (maybe that's why it's a bit hard for me), but I'm going to work with what I've come up with so far.

lady0fdarkness

Part 10

The empty and lonely street was still wet from the rain. In the distance, the sea roared with waves as the tide got higher from all the moisture in the air. The smell of rain was still visible as the earth around Thanatorn tried to recover from all the down pour. Eventhough it stopped raining, Thanatorn wasn't able to fully enjoy the sunshine, since the night quickly rolled in. But it didn't really matter to him though, because no matter where or how the conditions are, if Sayla isn't healed, then he might as well allow the darkness to consume him alive.

A man in his late twenties looked up from the hood of the car and quickly answered Thanatorn. Darkness engulfed their surroundings, so it was hard to see the man's face, but Thanatorn got a confirmation that the man, indeed needed his help.

Anouwat - Yes! Please! I've been out here for over and hour now. No one seemed to want to help us.

Thanatorn - Okay. Gimme a minute, let me grab some tools from my trunk.

Anouwat - Thank you.

And then from the stalled car, his wife called out to him.

Anneetha - Hun? Is everyday okay?

Anouwat - Yes, baby. Hopefully he'll be able to help us... if I hadn't forgot my cell phone, we would have been home by now. I'm so forgetful these days.

Anneetha - It's okay, hun. We've got help now.

Theela - Daddy! Can I get out of the car now?

Anouwat - No, sweetie. You stay right there with Mommy. It's dangerous out here.

Theela - But... but.. I'm getting tired of sitting here!

Anneetha - Listen to your daddy, sweetie. Soon, we'll be home okay?

Theela made a sad face and started to twiddle her thumbs and started to whine.

Theela - But I'm hungry and I want my Nanny KeoJai!

Anneetha - Nanny's at home, sweetie. Be a good girl okay? Daddy's going to fix the car.

Theela - Alwight.

The little girl then buried her face into her mother's chest and continued to wait patiently again. Thanatorn walked over the Anouwat with a tool box in hand. Anouwat extended out his habd to shake Thanatorn's.

Anouwat - Thanks again for stopping. If you hadn't stopped, we'd be stranded all night. And these roads are pretty empty, so I didn't think help would arrive soon.

Thanatorn - Oh, no problem. I'm glad I stopped. So what's wrong with the car?

Anouwat - I think I've just got a loose wire that connects to the battery. I've been trying to reattached it, but everytime I go to start the engine, the ignition would come on, but after a few minutes, the lights go off again. And I've been doing the same thing over and over now. I think it just needs some tightening with a plyer. And a flashlight would help too. Since, I've been working in the dark, I'm probably not attaching it right.

Thanatorn - Okay, I see. I've got all the tools we need here, and a flashlight.

Thanatorn opened his tool box, pulled out a small flashlight, and shine the spotlight on the battery box.

Thanatorn - Yes, it appears so. The wires just need some tightening. Here, let me do it for you.

Anouwat - Thank you so much. Oh by, the way, My name's Anouwat.

Anouwat then pointed to his wife and daughter.

Anouwat - And that's my wife, Anneetha and my daughter, Theela.

Anneetha smiled at Thanatorn and thanked him for stopping to help them, while Theela stuck a finger in her mouth, feeling a shy around the stranger. Thanatorn smiled at the mother daughter and waved at the little girl.

Thanatorn went ahead and got started on the car, while Anouwat stood by and held the flashlight. While the men fixed the car, they continued talking.

Thanatorn - How old is your daughter?

Anouwat - She just turned 6. We had her birthday party at my father's house in Bangkok today and that's how we ended up here. But I don't live too far from here though. The farm is about 5 miles from here, so I may have no choice, but to walk there, so it might have not been too bad.

Thanatorn - Oh.. that would still be quite a long walk. Anyway... I've got a daughter. My wife just gave birth.

Anouwat - Really?! Oh wow, congratulations.

Thanatorn smiled.

Thanatorn - Thanks.

Anouwat - So what are doing out here? Were you on the way to see your wife and baby?

Suddenly, Thanatorn could feel a lump in his throat and his stomach flip flopped. What was he doing out here? He thought as well. Why isn't he with his wife.. and his daughter. Why isn't he celebrating, like he sjould be? Thanatorn paused for awhile and lowered his head and continued to quickly fix the car. Anouwat then sense that something was wrong when Thanatorn didn't answer him.

Anouwat - Oh... I'm sorry. Is there something wrong?

Thanatorn - Uhmm... No. Everything's fine. I-I-I just had to take care of something. That's why i'm not there with her now.

Anouwat - I see.

Anouwat then changed the subject. He started talking about the conflict down south.

Anouwat - Our troops are doing a great job. So far, the fataliy numbers dropped since the initial attack from Sukham and his men.

And again, Thanatorn felt pain in his heart when he was reminded of war. He had just enlisted himself and was getting ready to deport to the boarder. He stayed quiet and just nodded as he tried to finish re-wiring the wires. And then Anouwat realized that Thanatorn seemed really upset about something, but was trying his hardest to hide it. So he decided to shut his mouth as Thanatorn worked on the car.

Thanatorn - There.. I think this should do it. Could start the ignition for me?

Anouwat - Okay.

Anouwat started the car and revved the engine. He waited several minutes to see if the lights would go out again, but this time it stayed on. Anouwat shook Thanatorn's hand and thanked him one last time. And Anneetha called out to Thanatorn and thanked him as well.

Anouwat - Thank you, so much. It looks like everything's all set.

Thanatorn - No problem. You folks have a good night okay?

Anouwat - You too... take care.

Just when Thanatorn walked half to his car, Anouwat called out.

Anouwat - Hey wait! Thanatorn... come join us for dinner!

Thanatorn - Ohh... no thanks, I've got to go.

Thanatorn was going to a neighboring town to check into a motel, so that he can wake early in the morning to go to the military hospital and conduct a favor he had asked from the armed forces.

Anouwat - Oh, come on! It's the least I can do for you. My place is just up the road.

Thanatorn - I'm okay.. I'm really not hungry.

Anouwat - Okay fine, but just come join us anyway. Please?

Thanatorn then thought about it for a moment, and realized that his stomach was growling eventhough he said he wasn't hungry.

Thanatorn - Uhmm...okay... if it's okay with your wife too.

Anneetha - Yes, come join us!

Thanatorn nodded reluctantly, knowing that food does sound good right now.

Anouwat - Okay, just follow my lead.

The two men each got into their cars and Anouwat led the way to his ranch.

When they drove about 5 miles down the road and passed a huge sign which led into the ranch, even in the dark, Thanatorn could still see the lush landscaping with an abundance of flowers, fruit trees, and a beautiful lake glimmering in the moonlight. Since the earth was still wet, everything, including the grass was glistening in the illumination of the full moon. Thanatorn suddenly thought of Sayla and wished she was here to see such a beautiful sight since she loves nature. He then realized that the people he just helped must have been some rich folks.

They came into a parking in front of a huge white ranch house. Once the vehicles got into a park, a middle aged woman came running out of the house and immediately grabbed the little girl and hugged her and kissed her.

Nanny Keojai - Oh.. I was so worried!!! I was expected you guys since 3 hours ago!! What happened, Khun Noo?

Anneetha - Sorry, Nanny. On the way here, the rain was pouring really hard before it stopped. And then we had car troubles.

Anouwat - But luckily, Thanatorn came to our rescue.

Anouwat gestured towards Thanatorn.

Nanny - Oh, thank you so much, Khun Torn.

Thanatorn - No problem, it was my pleasure.

Anouwat went to the back of his trunk and pulled out a wheelchair. Thanatorn stood there wondering why he was taking out a wheelchair, and then he realized that the man's wife needed it. He stood back as Anouwat carried his wife out of the car and sat her in the wheelchair. Then Thanatorn felt a bit bad, knowing that he wasn't going to stop to help. Had he did, Anouwat may have to walk here to the ranch, while Anneetha waited in the car, since her wheelchair might not roll on the mud along the street. He was very glad he did stop to help afterall.

Anneetha - Thanks hun.

Anneetha smiled at her husband and then at Thanatorn, gesturing for everyone to go in the house as Anouwat pushed her.

Theela - Nanny.. I'm hungry.

Theela whined.

Anouwat - Okay, Nanny go fix you something and Khun Noo go to bed okay?

Theela - Uh huh.

Thanatorn couldn't help, but smile as he witness this little family. It kind of reminded him of his family; Sayla, Nani, and Arrisa. His heartached that he wasn't there with them right now.

After dinner, everyone went off to get ready for bed, but Anouwat stayed to chat with Thanatorn. somehow, Thanatorn felt comfortable chatting with his new friend. It felt as though the man he helped was like an older brother, like he knew a lot and is very wise.

Anouwat - Thanks again for everything.

Thanatorn - No problem.. thank you for having me over. You've got a beautiful home, and on a beautifiul ranch too.

Anouwat - Thanks.. 6 years ago, I lived in Bangkok. I didn't care much about this farm--it was my fathers. But since I met my wife, and she loves to be within nature, when our daughter was born, I decided to move us down here permenantly. She deserves it, considering everything that we've been through.

Anouwat sighed and then turned his attention back to Thanatorn.

Thanatorn - I see. I'd love to have my wife live like this someday. But as for me.. I'm just a struggling salesman. My wife--she's..

Thanatorn squinted his eyes, not wanting to think of about Sayla's condition. He then changed the subject.

Thanatorn - Uhh... I think I should be heading out. It's getting late.

Anouwat - Wait... Thanatorn.. I don't mean to pry, but... is there something I can help you with? I mean, I see there is something bothering you. And if I could help... please, let me. It's the least I could do for you.

Thanatorn paused for a minute, wondering if he should just tell this stranger his problems. Maybe it's easier to tell a stranger? So he won't ever see this person again? So he won't ever have to face this person again and try to hide all the pain he felt? He swallowed the lump in his throat and decided to tell his new friend everything.

After he spilled his heart out, Anouwat nodded attentively and warmly. He knew the pain that Thanatorn was going through, because he too felt that kind of pain in the past. And then he knew that he had to help this young man. It's the least he could do.

Anouwat - Thanatorn... please... let me pay for the medical bill.

Thanatorn's gasps and his eyes widened. Why is this man going to dish out $50,000 to a stranger??

Thanatorn - No! I can't.. I-I-I can't accept it.

Anouwat - Please, accept it. It's my thank you.

Thanatorn - But-but..

Thanatorn was stuttering, stunned that this man was going this far to help him.

Anouwat - Thanatorn, listen to me... I just met you today, but I know all the struggles that you are going through... trust me... Anneetha and I struggled too, but I'm sure your struggles are deeper. Please... don't go into battle just for $50,000. You're risking your life. You should go because your heart is in it and because your country depend on it.

Thanatorn - But I had no choice. I didn't have that kind of money...

Anouwat - Well now you do, because you will accept this money.

Anouwat pulled out a checkbook and pen from a near by drawer.

Thanatorn swallowed the lump and watched Anouwat write the check. After he wrote the check, Anouwat grabbed Thanatorn's hand and put the check into it.

Anouwat - I left the name blank, so you can write in the hospital's name. Thank you again for helping us tonight. Please take this check. And please, turn your car around and go back to your wife. You need to be with her and your daughter. Please don't allow anything to come between you two.

Thanatorn was speechless. He nodded and shoved the check into his pocket. After the two men said their goodbyes, Thanatorn got into his car and drove back to the hospital. He had to take a moment to comprehend what just happened.

After watching Anouwat and his beautiful family, he couldn't belive that he allowed desperation to cloud his mind. As he drove down the road, he felt like such an idiot. How could he leave her and their daughter? And then Thanatorn stared into the rear view mirror, and was relieved that he ran into Anouwat. Had it not been for Anouwat, he would be at that motel right now, awaiting the tests that he had request from the armed forces. He wanted to find out if his heart would match Sayla's. He thought that he'd kill two birds with one stone by recieving money and purposely dying in combat, so they can return his heart to Sayla. But now that he thought about it, the idea was absurd. He wanted to live, so he could hold his wife.. he wanted to live, so he could watch his daughter grow. Thanatorn shook his head in disbelief that he was actually going to go through with his plan.

And then as he drove along, he then knew that it wasn't over. He had already agreed to go to war, and that they will be coming for him. But nevertheless, he was happy. He thought about giving the money to the hospital, so they can quickly find her a heart. And that he will go to war to serve his country and come out alive to be with Sayla and her new heart.

Everything will be fine, he thought and kept driving, suddenly aching to see them again.

Part 11 coming up.

chenling

sarNie Adult
aww, everything seems to be working out..but I'm still fearing something bad will happen!!!! GREAT updates Lome...fantastic..you do know how to tell a story!!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
yeah anouwat helped thanatorn......but wouldn't they be amazed with each other...since they would have the same face LMAO..it's cute how you added them in :D

lady0fdarkness

aww, everything seems to be working out..but I'm still fearing something bad will happen!!!! GREAT updates Lome...fantastic..you do know how to tell a story!!!!
thanks chenda. your kind words inspire me to keep writing! as for something bad happening... chenda... you know me.. lol.. I love conflicts. :D

yeah anouwat helped thanatorn......but wouldn't they be amazed with each other...since they would have the same face LMAO..it's cute how you added them in :D
lol... RR.. I was thinking the same too... hhaha since they both are played by Atichart. But ahh... I'll just pretend they look different. But then agsin, two aticharts does sound delicious doesn't it? :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ :loool: i see it as two different people too...but two Aticharts sounds awesome :drool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
aweee... that's really nice of Anouwat! I got goosebumps reading that! I wish some stranger would give me 50,000! :lol: So emotional! :D Update soon Lome!

lady0fdarkness

^ :loool: i see it as two different people too...but two Aticharts sounds awesome :drool:
hehe..... hmmm...... did they ever have an atichart lakorn where he is a twin?? I will probably drool all over myself.

aweee... that's really nice of Anouwat! I got goosebumps reading that! I wish some stranger would give me 50,000! :lol: So emotional! :D Update soon Lome!
lol.. yeah.. I wish that happened to me too... but anywho, Noy.. Anouwat is a character from my other fiction, Love, Unconditionally. He is a billionaire and a handsome bachelor who fell in love with a girl in a wheelchair. In that story, he and Anneetha went through all kinds of hardship since they had many evil forces out to get them. And I always add him here and there in every fic. lol...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hehe..... hmmm...... did they ever have an atichart lakorn where he is a twin?? I will probably drool all over myself.

lol.. yeah.. I wish that happened to me too... but anywho, Noy.. Anouwat is a character from my other fiction, Love, Unconditionally. He is a billionaire and a handsome bachelor who fell in love with a girl in a wheelchair. In that story, he and Anneetha went through all kinds of hardship since they had many evil forces out to get them. And I always add him here and there in every fic. lol...
Ahhh. I see. Who knows! Maybe Anouwat & Thantorn are long lost brothers/ cousins of some sort! :D

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
at least now there are some good news.. hehe.. at least his wife can be saved for now.. so must pray that there will not happen anything bad to him right.. :p

lady0fdarkness

Ahhh. I see. Who knows! Maybe Anouwat & Thantorn are long lost brothers/ cousins of some sort! :D
HMM.... I thought about it, but I;m just going to leave them as strangers who just met. :D

at least now there are some good news.. hehe.. at least his wife can be saved for now.. so must pray that there will not happen anything bad to him right.. :p
the sun came out, but it rains awfully a lot in Khon Kaen... we'll see what happens next. I'm working on part 11 right now. :D