The RANDOMNESS Thread

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Good thing you didn't get hurt kulyia. :D

I'm scared of being around drunken guys. LOL. They always trying to start a fight.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
wow... that's scary...

last month, there was also a fight in our university...a BIG fight! almost all the fraternities in the uni were involved and I really don't have any idea why they ended up fighting... hahahaha it was like mafia war... they have to call the police just to stop them

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
good lord mafia fight lol ugh when i was in hs people always fightin for stupid ass reasons and for some reason it's more funny when da esol kids fight lol but ugh at my university whenever we win a game deres always a riot. my cousin's school is crazy though da soccer team won a game and went on a raping raid. funkin nasty asses

glad to hear dat ur ok kulyia

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I think the worst kind of fight is one where girls are fighting over a dude. <_<
how wasteful is that? -_- It's sad how some of these girls attack other girls
when they should be attacking their boyfriends. haha.

kulyia

RUK
to me ithink its dumb. But if ifind out somebody is messing with my man. lol. ill do something about it.. haha.but iknoe. cause he know better. lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
seriously... the dude is the one who deserves the damn beating. Unless the other girl knew about the boyfriend, then they both deserve a beating. LOL.

Shoot, if it were me, I wouldn't waste my breath fighting for a guy.
You know the whole, "Back off my man... he loves me not you... blah blah" bullshit. <_<

kulyia

RUK
lol.yeah when u actually say those words straight out to somebodies face. that is dumb. But if i know my man tried to ignore over and over.hehe :kiss: . and she still not getting it then omg she is thick headed.And does need a beating. lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
^___-" If a girl hits on my husband I tell her "go ahead; his paycheck is being direct deposited into my account fyi and all of his other assets needs my permission to give out large amounts of money so if you think about selling urself then your out of luck but i'll give u 5 dollars." LOL my husband just say she's cute or whatever but when it comes down to it he knows better ;] LOL ... I've never had to physically fight over a guy... well to protect myself because the girl thought i was messing with her man yes I had too and I doubt she'll ever come back to me again xD LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol she was thinking i was messing with her bf because she saw me wave hi back to him with a smile when he waved at me LOL girls here are immature lol blive me they are really immature specially when they are in h.s

Lol bong pich im not scary ;p I just know how to defend myself and when to defend myself... normally i let a girl punch me or whatever and still walk away but if she slap me the biitch is going down xD LOL I normally walk away or try to walk away with my best knowledge sometimes i hit them back cause im upset or already moody back then i use to hit everyone that hits me first LOL now a days im more mellow and more naw i'll walk away unless i can't or she slaps me xD LOL

natty

Chubs
lol i was in the situation before where she not only hit on him but she took him.. so i let him go after he asked to go.. but in the end.. he came right back.. so what really does belong to you will belong to you..

we didnt fight tho... lol i didnt even know about it til like way after.. i thought she was a new gf.. it made me mad.. thank goodness i didnt run her down lol jk jk..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i never had to defend myself and i hope i don't have to but i dunno what i'd do if i was in dat situation lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Jae yeah if they want him let him go and he'll be back xD LOL; like tim.. when girls mess with him and stuff they flirt the next thing u know they go how do you know so much about girls stuff, "my wife uses it xD" and they go what u have a wife?! then he goes "everyone knows i have a wife xD" then why do you flirt with me? I don't flirt with you im just being friendly ur flirting with me lol it happens alot at his work so now some of his high school employees don't like me xD LOL so im just like whatever LOL high school girls are funny

Bong Pich when it's time im sure you'll knock their socks off xD LOL

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol Jae yeah if they want him let him go and he'll be back xD LOL; like tim.. when girls mess with him and stuff they flirt the next thing u know they go how do you know so much about girls stuff, "my wife uses it xD" and they go what u have a wife?! then he goes "everyone knows i have a wife xD" then why do you flirt with me? I don't flirt with you im just being friendly ur flirting with me lol it happens alot at his work so now some of his high school employees don't like me xD LOL so im just like whatever LOL high school girls are funny

Bong Pich when it's time im sure you'll knock their socks off xD LOL
lol i hope i don't ever get caught in dat kind of situation but if i do then i hope i won't be da one knocked out on my ass lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. I've never been in a situation where a I'm fighting a girl over a dude, so not worth it. Although... I have taken a friend's boyfriend :ph34r: Technically... they weren't together they were "talking" but I came into the picture & told him I liked him & so he told the other girl that he liked me.... :unsure: When I think about it now, that was messed up of me...!

All I gotta say is, I don't want an overly protective boyfriend! I need my space! Specially at the club!! :D I love dancing & you'll never catch me dancing with just one dude. haha.