The RANDOMNESS Thread

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...all partied out this trip*scatches bump on head*, i think, the last incident was not good but my friend took care of me after i escaped the emergency room,,, flip flops +beers+ and much water= safety hazard---lmao

fun

Expired Sarnie
ugh i hate being sick! my nose is all congested and full of snot! lol.
I am also sick too. Hope you are feeling better. In the morning my snots dries up because it is so damn cold in spring erg. LOL

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
happy birthday nina!!

i know lol dis thread is like da spam thread

judyp

sarNie Adult
I am also sick too. Hope you are feeling better. In the morning my snots dries up because it is so damn cold in spring erg. LOL
lol. thanks. i am feeling a whole LOT better! alka seltzer plus works if you have a cold! wahooo! i usually use tylenol cold or no meds at all lol, but decided to try something different since tylenol doesn't work for me.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
A Friday...woke up at 4:30am to shower and get ready for work...left the house at 5:30am. Started work at 6am...shift over at 2:30pm...came home for a bit and went grocery shopping for dinner...ate...went to run at the track at the wreck centre...ran 4 laps...can't do a mile like I used to before anymore...first time I ran today since january...now it's a lil bit after 7pm and I feel so tired and lazy to do anything...gonna get off my laptop and watch disney channel and will eventually fall asleep. Hahaha...I hope I won't nap for too long...gotta make me some tum kao poon tonight. Hahaha...ok, enough about my blabbing. Hahaha. Buh byes for now!<3

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i just got back from running too. yesterday i went for 10 min. i dunno what da hell was wrong w/ me. i usually go 45-1hr but i got so tired so fast yesterday. i think it's cause i slept too much da night b4. so today i went again and i had to stop at 15 min cause i got real tired then i walked it off for a while then i decided to try again and dis time i went for 45 min. thank goodness

judyp

sarNie Adult
my bestie is in town visiting and invited me to the club with a couple of other folks. i am soo not in the clubbing mode right now. for one, i haven't fully recovered from being sick so i don't want to be in an environment that will put me in a position where i am bound to go back to square one. i'll probably just have lunch with her tomorrow and if she's down, meet my husband and his friends at the lake for bbq.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I hekka slept for 12 hours straight! Damn! So much of me never want to sleep early on weeknights! I'm still tired tho! Too much sleeping. Hahahaha. Oh shopping today! Hahaha. Well not really. Need to buy earrings. Freaking sterling silver itches my ears so bad. Gotta go for gold! Oh and victoria secret is a must! Got like $30 off for that place. A new bra! Lmao! Damn. my back hurts! Gotta take off the damn french manicare. It's so annoying when I type. Damn loud as heck!!!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
hey, speaking of french manicure, who in here does their nails? i'm lucky if i even think about cutting mine. LOL people tell me it's expensive. what the hell do they do to you (well, your nails) for you to be paying so much money?

judyp

sarNie Adult
i used to get my nails done wayy back when i first started college only because it made my hands look pretty. lmao! its a pain in the ass when you have to take them off. i used to pay about $15, the price has probably gone up by now. all they really do is buff your nails put on your white tips or whatever tip you want and then acrylic over that and they shape it and polish it. now that im a little older i laugh and say what a waste of my money! especially the pain i went through trying to get those suckers off! lol.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i used to get my nails done wayy back when i first started college only because it made my hands look pretty. lmao! its a pain in the ass when you have to take them off. i used to pay about $15, the price has probably gone up by now. all they really do is buff your nails put on your white tips or whatever tip you want and then acrylic over that and they shape it and polish it. now that im a little older i laugh and say what a waste of my money! especially the pain i went through trying to get those suckers off! lol.

hahahaha yah, that's what i feel...like it's a waste of money. but damn, 15 bucks just for them to do some stuff on your nails? no, thanks.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I seldom have manicures coz I really don't want to... LOL so if you're going to look at my hands right now, it looks like kid's hands :p