The RANDOMNESS Thread

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
HAHAHAHAHA let the pitbull tell them!

speaking of neighborhood, u know what? someone was killed just a couple hundred feet from my apartment complex today. they shut down all the roads around my house. did anyone see the story on the news? it's the one about the cop chase that caused a death in the process...taken place in La Habra, CA. it was weird to see my street on the news. damn, innocent person killed during a police chase which happened to be coming through my town/city.
thookatha.. you and me are really twins, cause a few years ago, my neighborhood was on the news too. It was during July 4th weekend. The house across from mine held two corpses. It was a murder suicide, BUT........ the odd thing is that they cannot find the gun? So guess what? The gun was found some weeks later in a church parking lot. It was stolen by some guy who happened to break in to steal something, but came upon dead bodies instead. He got scared shitless, so he took the gun.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
thookatha.. you and me are really twins, cause a few years ago, my neighborhood was on the news too. It was during July 4th weekend. The house across from mine held two corpses. It was a murder suicide, BUT........ the odd thing is that they cannot find the gun? So guess what? The gun was found some weeks later in a church parking lot. It was stolen by some guy who happened to break in to steal something, but came upon dead bodies instead. He got scared shitless, so he took the gun.
omg freaky, did they ever figure out why it happened? affair? debt? or something else?

lady0fdarkness

the woman was going to leave the man. It was one of those, "If I can't have you, then no one can!" thing. The guy that stole the gun was actually a rebellious neighborhood teenager who saw that the house was dark awhile and thought he'd get lucky and go steal some stuff. But the guy came upon dead bodies instead. It was kind of weird cause while there were dead bodies just a few feet from us, we were burning fireworks, BBQing, and celebrating. The news reporter came to us and wanted to interview. I declined, but my gay cousin ran in the house and fixed his hair and makeup. lol

lady0fdarkness

I live in the top 25 most dangerous cities in America; Orlando!

My co-worker, a single mother whom I used to give a ride to work was murdered too. She was on the news. She left behind 5 small children; it was very sad.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
no way, that's f'd up! did they ever find out who murdered her? damn, so sad. you better take good care of yourself, LD.

lady0fdarkness

It was drug related. Some foes of her ex-boyfriend came barging in asking for drugs that he owed them. When she says she doesn't know, they shot her.

Death is everywhere... but I believe when your time is up, then there's nothing you can do. But yes, I am really careful. I think if you don't go into danger, then you should be safe, unless you're at the wrong place and time.

But thanks for caring, darling. :D

judyp

sarNie Adult
ugh, every day, i hear news about someone being murdered. so far this year, we've seen so many deaths and its soo sad that everywhere we go, we have to worry about whether we are safe or not. i want to be able to go to the damn grocery store without being paranoid about my surroundings. unfortunately, it is sad to say that we do not live in a safe world.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
death is everywhere and unexpected... a friend of mine died last year, right after our graduation... he was so excited to enter the university but he didn't have the chance to... :(

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garsh dis thread turned so sad :( :( :( when i was in hs a student died every yr. all the causes were preventable though. people just need to think smart. nobody died in my sr yr though thank goodness

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
so far 5 people that went to hs with me has passed away. I didn't really know them personally but it makes you think what if...

Gosh... last night I had a dream someone died in my arms & i was crying like crazy. I thought it was so real, I woke up & wiped my tears, thinking it happen for real. thank goodness it was just a dream.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
they say, if you dream that you lost a tooth, someone close to you would die... before my granddad died, my aunt dreamed that she lost a tooth... scary... lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oh really? I've never heard of that...

My mama told me once that if you dream of a snake, you'll find your soulmate. BS!! :lol: I dreamed of a snake once but no damn soulmate/boyfriend. <_<

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oh I know... my dad said something about if you have a bad dream about your family members or relative, you gotta cut a piece of their hair to break the curse or something like that. LOL.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Oh really? I've never heard of that...

My mama told me once that if you dream of a snake, you'll find your soulmate. BS!! :lol: I dreamed of a snake once but no damn soulmate/boyfriend. <_<
it's a Filipino superstitious belief.. LOL

snake? I dreamed about a snake the other night... it swallowed my entire foot! hahahaha... does that mean my soulmate can also swallow my foot?

judyp

sarNie Adult
^^ hahah. im not sure about that one there.

and noy, my parents tell me the same thing!! and if i ever had a bad dream, i was told to FIRST tell my bad dream to the toilet and spit 3 times in the toilet and flush it down. otherwise, its bad luck. i know it sounds soo wacky, but i follow them! lol. mainly because i was raised that way and its hard to get rid of things you learned throughout your upbringing.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. I know right? i'm like why am i doing this!? Or sometimes if I have a dream about an animal i'll tell my mama because she likes to buy the lottery. :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
my cousin sees lottery numbers in her dream. she gots powers lol whenever my other cousin sees an owl by her window then a relative had just passed. dats so freaky