The RANDOMNESS Thread

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Ooh an owl at the window? wow...

Eww... a while back, a lizard came into our house & omg... it freaked me out!! My parents were like "that's probably your aunt... she's trying to tell us something..."

I don't know what it was, but deng, it was gross...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ur aunt just passed b4 dat lizard went in ur house? oh my garsh deres geckos i think dats what it's called lol in thailand and dem white kids in my study abroad group would scream and stuff whenever they saw one LOL i think they're cute LOL jingjoh is gecko right?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
that's what my mama said. she told me the lizard was her sister. since her sister passed away a few months before that. my parents believe in those kinds of things.

ah... geckos scares me!! any insect/bugs or reptiles scares me! :lmao:

LOL. i don't know what's gecko are called in thai. LOL. I just know i don't like them... only if it's animated like in the geico commerical! that little thang is sooo cute!!!

you know what's funny... people who are scared of the beattle. they scream like biatches. :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't even like animals and i think geckos are cute lol snakes are NOT cute. they nasty as shiet. anything like dat is nasty to me. worms, caterpillars, centipedes, millipedes... ugh just thinking bout it i'm gettin all grossed out

oh my garsh i saw a vdo of dis one meterologist screamin like a biatch cause of a cockroach on da ground LMAO

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
eww.... I can't stand those either!! *shivers*

I hate roaches too!! specially the flying ones!! wahhhh... lol. I'm such a wuss.. lol. I'm even scared of little mouse... :(

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
rats are NASTY. dc's infested w/ rats. it's sick. i'm happy we don't got none in our house. i think i heard something in da walls a while ago lol like a raccoon or somethin lol oh but what's scary is i always hear lil footsteps above me and we live on da top floor

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
eww....rats... :eek: We use to have a hamster, my lil sister did & at night time my dad will let it out of the cage & let it roam around the house. Well one time at night it came into my room and crawled into my bed! nearly scaring the crap out of me!!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO what?? ur daddy let it roam around da house at night? LOL he felt bad for it? oh my garsh what if it chewed on ur clothes and stuff

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. he'll just let the hamster roam freely, didn't want it to be stuck inside the cage all the time. but man... it'll be scratching the walls and I'll think i'm hearing things! LOL. The hamster didn't chew on anything but it did leave behind gifts... <_<

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
HAHAHAHAHAHA dats nasty lol was it a tiny one? guinea pigs are huge. my friend had one and it was HUGE. dis other girl i knew had a rat for a pet. its tail was longgggggggggggg as hell ew

judyp

sarNie Adult
any type of rodent scares the crap out of me. we used to have 2 bunnies and my brothers would always put them all up in my face just to hear me scream! haha. and the weird part about those bunnies was that they were both female or male. or whatever. the same sex and they would hump all the time. pretty sick. lol.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
tell me about it.. I saw the little droplets of it & was like what the hell is this!?! It was gross.... LOL. oohh no... my hamster was small... tiny little feller... :D

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL judy LOL dats nasty but funny LOL my cousin has 2 bunnies and they're real fat. one of dem could barely hop lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hahahhahahahah. OMG Tee Ruk... :loool: I'm laughing about the bunny that can't hop...!!!

kulyia

RUK
hey uguys.. guess what idid papaya and i took pictures. But ill upload it later.. iwas thinking bout uguys.. :kiss:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
u did papaya? what dat mean? lol

awee... of course tee Ruk! I'm sooo gonna do to hell for laughing at the bunny... :lmao:
LOL if ur going to hell for laughing at da bunny then i'm going to hell too cause when my cousin told me i was laughing my ass off LOL and i saw it in person LOL ish sad though. it could get crippled. i was like how it get fat? all it eat is lettuce and they was like cause it don't get out its cage much. my cousins are silly they have pets but don't really take care of them. dats bahb. da animals are suffering

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i aint tryin to be nasty i just didn't get dat sentence lol i was thinking papaya salad lol cause u can't make da papaya itself lol and i dunno what kind comes from da bottom LOL but u don't have to explain if it's somethin nasty lol