The RANDOMNESS Thread

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I tell myself... I'm not affected emotionally whenever we're close. But that's not the truth.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I hate how my country prioritizes things over pandemic. Other countries look like they are normal but we stuck in the new normal.

Last edited:

alissaax

I hate how my country prioritizes things over pandemic. Other countries look like they are normal but we stuck in the new normal.
You may think other countries look like normal... but they're not. We're all stuck somewhere far from normal. Nothing will ever be the same. The way things are handled are completely different but we're all are struggling in many ways. We're all trying to get through this somehow.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I've been sick lately and all I want to do is be locked far away from everyone where I can just lay in bed naked cuddled under my comfy blanket and have no one bother me. But at the same time, I want to be held captive in someone's arms as I lean my back against their warm chest.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I've been sick lately and all I want to do is be locked far away from everyone where I can just lay in bed naked cuddled under my comfy blanket and have no one bother me. But at the same time, I want to be held captive in someone's arms as I lean my back against their warm chest.
I hope you feel better, @Bieluvr!!!!!

Man, tell me how I did not know about this song until Now!!!!!!! It’s my new favorite. It’s been on repeat. It was released in 2008, just by chance stumbled upon it while scrolling through Facebook a week ago. The song is about forgiveness and learning from past mistakes. :icon12: Something I can and we can all I bet relate to. It’s a beautiful song with beautiful lyrics, great voice, and nice melody. Take a listen!

Last edited:

alissaax

So ive been so stressed about family and work this month. And someone told me that my crush really cares about me after i broke down and cry, got really emotional for a entire week.
But when i tried to be nice.... he's moody. When i keep quiet and distance.. he comes to bother and annoy me. Then get pissed alll over again that i wont talk to him.
Last week, I messaged and complained to him about issues with my monitor.. i didnt tell him to come to my office but he just showed up suddenly. So i didnt really talk to him.

alissaax

Im just so tired. With everything.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I hate it. Aside from the fact that the pandemic ruined everything and China must pay for the damage done, I don't even know if I will still become a flight attendant because the airline industry is down. I don't know if my dreams will still come true. I really want it so bad. I just wanna cry everyday because I am not where I am supposed to be career-wise. Will I still be able to accomplish that once the pandemic is over or is it already too late?

alissaax

I try not to think and worry too much... but i am.
So now i just want to cry.

alissaax

I tried not to get upset and stressed but right now i am. And i just want to cry.